I’ve got a bit of a dilemma.
At the end of last year we had a fresh cycle which was unsuccessful. Today, after a delayed period (cd48, average is 33!)my period finally showed up.
We had agreed with my doctor that we’d be fine to try a frozen cycle transferring 2 embryos straight away because medically it was fine. But so far my period is rather light and I am worried that if I start tomorrow the cycle won’t work because I might not have shed my lining properly.
My clinic is closed tomorrow since it’s a Sunday. I know I still have a few hours for my period to get heavier but I really don’t know what to do. Any advice or experience please?
Discussion group for all IVF topics.
1 post • Page 1 of 1