Discussion group for all IVF topics.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
So the dye didn’t run through. My consultant doesn’t know why it didn’t. Couldn’t feel any blockages when putting the probe in. So now I have to have another treatment via nhs to see if that can figure out why the dye didn’t run. It was running through on the one tube until a polyp was found as well. So I also have to have that removed. I just feel lost and wish I didn’t have to wait even longer. I’m thankful for the NHS cos the private costs for these procedures are crazy but wish I knew how long I’d have to wait now. I wanted to go for iui but prob ivf is more likely option.