May/June 2019

Are you with me?

Moderator: Administrator

Kelly1982

Re: May/June 2019

#76 Post by Kelly1982 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:06 pm

Mollymartha hi darling
Yes as I write am still not so happy but as you put it we have to put it down to luck and science. And sometimes in my case human error !
As I was anxious to hear how many fertilised ! The lady came and said four fertilised then was so happy then five min oh the two were ok other didn’t ! Then she said one will be frozen 1 put back in. So we were hopeful at least we have one to freeze. All done then two hours later they called us to say the one that should have gone on the freezer didn’t make it. Waaat !!

My hubby answer them so !as we both know men don’t really know how to ask qn he didn’t get info. Tried to call back oh no they shut at 3!!!

I need to know why if at 12they we’re ok why was it not frozen then ?!! Why did they wait. And if so when they put the one back was it still in good condition did they check ? Am so confused and want to scream so much

I know I need to stay positive believe me it’s not easy. I shouldn’t feel this bad when am PUPO but God please help me 🙏🏻
Sorry mollymartha
(ICSI cycle July/August 2016) OTD 10.08.2016 BFP
Baby boy born 30 March 2017
Low sperm c hubby
ICSI fresh cycle May ??

Thegarlicks

#77 Post by Thegarlicks » Wed May 15, 2019 4:14 pm

Hi Kelly sorry to hear you have had a stressful morning :( focus on the positives and the little one you have onboard as hard as that can be.
In regards to the freezing they usually leave them a while longer and in some cases an extra day if they are a bit behind cell wise which some can be and unfortunately some stop diving. My second cycle I had 6 embrios All will still going during transfer but non met the grade required for freezing. Freezing and thawing can be difficult on the little embrios and only certain grades are suitable because of that. So we lost 5 that time.
It sounds like they have had awful communication though which probably hasn't helped.

I hope they have awnsers for you when you get to speak to them and they can put your kind at rest. I'm sure it didn't help that you hadn't had any information at all until today about how they were getting on.

I'm super happy for you though that your PUPO. Now get relaxing lady ❤️
Me 29 DH 34
-PCOS no other known causes

IVF 1 Nov 14: 9 eggs - 0 fertilization
IVF 2 added ICSI Jan 15: BFP :D --DD born Sept15
IVF 3 Nov 18 BFN
FET May 19 BFP - chemical pregnancy

Kelly1982

#78 Post by Kelly1982 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:15 pm

Ladies
Is it common for them to not freeze the eggs prompt after they have reached blastocyst stage ?? Am so confused why they left it until after 14 to tell me !! I mean she told me when we got there at 12 two were great and they will freeze 1.
Two hours later to tell me no it didn’t make it. Make to what. I can’t wait to hear there excuse tomor. Seems so far away. My man don’t get my frustration at all and this makes it more hard to take.
Low sperm c hubby
ICSI fresh cycle May ??

Kelly1982

#79 Post by Kelly1982 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:17 pm

The garlics hi 😘
The problem isn’t that the embryo was behind and needed extra time to catch up. The embryo was same quality and grade as the one they put in. So if that was so why did it need extra time. Please enlighten me 😢
Low sperm c hubby
ICSI fresh cycle May ??

Kelly1982

#80 Post by Kelly1982 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:36 pm

Mollymartha 😍😍😍
Fantastic news that your lining was 13.6 that’s much better mine was 8. Am excited for you. Trigger shot tonight yeh Are you nervous. ? Then when are you off to London for Friday apt. I miss London lots It’s only an 1 and 30 min from here though.
But not near. All those big follicles hay. Am so hoping for plenty of eggs and good quality too. And yes you will get plenty. My instinct never wrong me. Thanks so much for checking up on me. I pray this year is our year no matter all the obstacles in the middle. We can do it and we will. Simple.
Low sperm c hubby
ICSI fresh cycle May ??

Thegarlicks

#81 Post by Thegarlicks » Wed May 15, 2019 8:23 pm

Kelly1982 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:17 pm
The garlics hi 😘
The problem isn’t that the embryo was behind and needed extra time to catch up. The embryo was same quality and grade as the one they put in. So if that was so why did it need extra time. Please enlighten me 😢
Hopefully they will have awnsers for you tomorrow hun, I hope your sat down on the sofa now and trying to relax 😘
Me 29 DH 34

IVF 3 Nov 18 BFN

MrsG2013

#82 Post by MrsG2013 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:33 am

The garlicks and Kelly - Congratulations on being PUPO!!!! How exciting for you. And yes, try and relax, take care of yourself and let these embabies stick! Are you eating pineapple? I heard that eating pineapple in the 2ww (especially the core) can aid with implantation..........just a thought :) Sit back and relax, you are so important right now. I am so happy for you both.

Kelly I am so sorry you had a stressful morning especially on ET day - As thegarlicks said hopefully they will have more answers for you today,but please try and not worry as you have your embaby on board and you need to take care of yourself. i know that is easier said than done lovely. Sending you lots of love and hugs xxx

mollymartha how exciting! How did the trigger shot go? Was it a late one? Will be thinking of you tomorrow for the the big day - 13.6 is great for your lining, I can't remember what mine was - I don't think I was told, it more about how many follicles I had! xxx

I am doing Ok thank you, just waiting patiently for our appointment next friday. Don't feel like I should be part of this lovely group as nothing has started yet!!!

Much love to you all ladies xxx
Fresh Cycle Feb 2019 BFN :(
FET June 2019??
Much love to all xxx

Kelly1982

#83 Post by Kelly1982 » Thu May 16, 2019 10:15 am

The Garlics fantastic news how are you feeling. Congrats for being PUPO. The nurse couldn’t speak the best English so I just gave up in the end ..wanting info. Will just have to pray for the one in me to stick. 🙏🏻

MrsG welcome it won’t be long it does go fast so you are with the write group. Don’t matter what stage we are in we are in it together x

Mollymartha how are you? Not long now ...
Low sperm c hubby
ICSI fresh cycle May ??

mollymartha

#84 Post by mollymartha » Thu May 16, 2019 4:58 pm

hello ladies, how is everyone today

hope you are both feeling positive Kelly and thegarlicks, when are your otd? keeping everything crossed for you all goes well and the little embryos makes themselves very comfy for the next 9 months! keeping everything crossed for you it only takes one! lets hope this time its your turn!

Kelly im so sorry you had such a stressful time at ET , its stressful enough time as It is without the lack of communication from your clinic , I hope yo get some clear answers today to stop your mind asking constant questions and adding to your stress levels, have they given your proper answers today I know its hard but try and count the blessing of the one embryo surviving and being put back in , just focus on the positives and try not to let the negative energy and stress drag you down focus on resting and visualising that little embryo implanting your body has been through a lot plus all the hormones going round your body is a lot to cope with, just concentrate on all your energy going into your body and nourishing that embryo its such a precious little one please do try and forget about the stress, I think its trueof all clinics ive had a few admin issues which made me soo stressed but ive had to let them go, close the door on that chapter and move on forwards, I think its the case for all clinics lack of communication or forgetting to tell patients the correct info , so please don't think its just happened to you its one of the most important and stressful times of our lives please focus on yourself atm easy for me to say I know!!! added stress wont do you or your embryo any good
breathe in positive energy breathe out negative energy that's what my friend tells me!

thank you all for your very kind wishes it really means a lot im feeling so stressed and nervous! im soo worried I will ovulate before egg collection, I took my last fyremadel yesterday at 6.35am im just so scared if I get to egg collection and already ovulated, do you think the fyremadel will keep it off til tomorrow? im worriedas the massive follicles over 25mm what if they go before tomorrow and the rest do too? im worried 13.6 is too thick? can the lining be too thick?? im only on day 12 of the cycle my last AF was ridiculously light for me , mine ten to be fairly heavy for a few days then lighter for another 2-3 dys, last AF was very light for me for 3-4 days that was it so imworried it left my lining to thick now?? yes I had my trigger shot at exactly 10.30 last night Kelly, sad as its the final injection now going to miss it as stims has gone by so fast I was jut getting into the routine going to miss no scans no seeing the lovely clinics nurses and Dr im dreading after tomorrow going to be a very long lonely road ahead ad very tough emotionally, yes Kelly London is about 1 hour 20 from us on the fast train, a little longer by car and slower train, have to be there at 9.30 go to theatre at 10.30, I hardly slept last night im sooo nervous!! had about 3 hours sleep im always like this before my iuis too excited/ nervous to sleep im like a kid at Christmas!!yeh im liking your enthusiasm and optimism but the nurse said I wont get many or any eggs at my age and there are some massive ones be too over done and the smaller ones will be immature so im not expecting any, all I can do is try im dreading waking up being told theres no eggs or you already ovulated ye that's the best way to look at it, keep hoping and praying this is finally our year at long last!

thank you MrsG for your very kind wishes, yes trigger shot went ok thank you did it at 10.30 last night I was at work kind of sad its the last injecting ive really enjoyed the busy days of stimming a ive felt so well and the drugs haven't affected me at all I didn't want this phase to end as will miss my many clinic visits they are all so lovely there and miss our little chats, I know tomorrow will be bad news - already ovulated and no eggs! im dreading the next steps as its going to seem like such a long lonely road ahead with no clinic visits no hope at all and just nothing to focus on .....im so worried my lining is too thick mine always tend to be on the thicker side can it be to thick?? the nurse usually just says if lining is ok not the measurement and if you have the triple lining I only see the measurement
as she leaves it on the screen while you get dressed ad I sneek a look lol im nosey and like to see! I cant remember al my follicle sizes, I did want to ask for a copy of that graph they do- im quite sentimental and wanted a copy but was too shy to ask! lol do you remember what your follicle sizes were please it really interests me to compare and im fascinated by the science of it all, its really interesting to compare experiences with other ladies too!

aw mrsG please don't say you shouldn't be on this page, you ARE on the journey inbetween cycles we never get off we just take a lull, we just take a breather waiting waiting and more waiting if only we could fast forward to the exciting bits hey I have trouble being patient please feel welcome to be In
this group just as much as the rest of us!! its just so lovely to chat each day I look forward to it, infertility can be a very very lonely hard road at times
today at work I wasn't able to chat to any friends so I felt really lonely and anxious it great to be able to come on here and chat to you ladies, please don't ever
feel you should post here ive kept in touch on other threads with ladies in previous cycle buddies ive then joined them on a bfp post even though I never had and at this rate never will!!! a bfp myself it felt wrong for me to write on there when I had no bfp but they didn't mind it was nice to keep in touch ive still posted on lots of threads even when in limbo or im inbetween cylcles we are all in it together and it feels everyones welcome here whatever stage you are at, please keep chatting to us its a nice little close knit group so far please hang around its not your fault you are still waiting to start, these things take so much time patience and a lot of determination to hang on in there and not quit, it WILL be worth it in the end for you, counting down the days til your next appointment for you now the next big step for you im excited for you! it really will all be worth it In the end , one step closer to your bfp hopefully each little step is another step up that ladder I seem to take 1 step forwards 3 steps back, that's part of the hardest side to all of , the constant waiting at each stage, the uncertainty and you always get small progress then a knock back or surprise twist the counselling nurse says literally think of it as one day at a time , dt think any further ahead yet so
chances are it wont plan out that way, that's what ive done so far this cycle literally think no further ahead than the next scan next blood test atm all
im thinking of I get to tomorrow not thinking of anything else just yet one step at a time

its been lovely to chat to you all stay positive im excited to join you al at every step you go through we are all going through it with you keep smiling try and do something each day that really makes you laugh- laughing is good!! laugh when you can! if you didn't laugh you really would cry each day! last night in work we had such a laugh im sure it helps take your mind of it! its always on my mind atm 24/7its all consuming and can dominate your life try and stay positive ladies take care x
me : single lady 36 - donor sperm

iui natural cycle jan 19 BFN
iui natural cycle feb 19 BFN

ivf#1 stimmed for 8 days, EC 17/05 12 eggs 10 fertilised 7 blastocysts ET 22/05 1 top grade blast 6 frozen blasts OTD 03/06

Kelly1982

#85 Post by Kelly1982 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:20 pm

Hei Mollymartha haven’t read your message yet will read after this xx
I have such bag gas. Do any of you know if I can take gas tablets for relief. ? Am in agony and don’t know what is causing it.
Low sperm c hubby
ICSI fresh cycle May ??

Applecart

#86 Post by Applecart » Thu May 16, 2019 7:35 pm

Hi all,
I’ve got my fingers crossed for all of you who have had transfer or are waiting for news!
Just wondering, anyone who has been on buserelin - did you get your usual symptoms before your bleed? How long after starting did you get your bleed? The nurse did tell me it could be a week late but I’m being very impatient! xx

MrsG2013

#87 Post by MrsG2013 » Fri May 17, 2019 10:35 am

Thinking of you today mollymartha - hope you get a good collection and lots fertilise <3 xxx

This time next week I will be at my appointment to sign paperwork again for FET - slowly getting there!

Kelly I don't know if taking anything for gas relief will do anything or not- I can't see it having a negative effect? Surely? how are you feeling this morning? xxx
Fresh Cycle Feb 2019 BFN :(
FET June 2019??
Much love to all xxx

Kelly1982

#88 Post by Kelly1982 » Fri May 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Mollymartha how are you today. Sorry I couldn’t text earlier we were out in town as it’s national day here so we just got back.
Am hoping everything went very well and looking forward to your update 😘

MrsG
How are you ? Yes next week not far at all. It’s the 2WW that is the longest ever for me. The gas seem to have cleared away today so I managed to go out. ThankGod. Hope it stays that way !

Happy weekend to all of you ladies 😘
Low sperm c hubby
ICSI fresh cycle May ??

mollymartha

#89 Post by mollymartha » Fri May 17, 2019 5:12 pm

thank you for your very kind wishes ladies! much appreciated got home from London at 3 from EC it all went so so fast! I feel so well!! no pain, no soreness I was wide awake from the sedation so fast, it all went in such a blur I wish I cold rewind it all and do it all over again, the staff there were so lovely lots of familiar from the previous iuis, so was lovely to see them again, they collected 12 eggs no idea yet if they are immature or overcooked they didn't say the quality just they got 12, im worried as some of my follicles were at 20 or more on Wednesday and 2 were over 25mm im very very prepared for all 12 to be overdone and no good the lab will call me tomorrow morning I honestly doubt any will fertilise tbh when I came out of theatre I didn't see any staff for an hour so assumed hey had got none and none of them wanted to have to tell me ! the nurse came in and said 12 I thought he was joking or got the wrong person I had decided I had none at all or had already ovulated I just laughed when he came in and said that I thought maybe im hallucinating on the drugs! I wanted to hug him! I know they are all most likely over done and no good but its a start and a small step on the ladder of ivf
today has been such a lovely day in that I actually never believed I wold make it as far as an EC I didn't think I ever would so today im calm, feeling so well I almost don't believe they did anything as I have no pain! I have to work tonight but luckily feel fine I think my body loves that sedative drug I think I must get a buzz from it
I know theres no good having 12 if they are all no good and its quality not quantity so I know it will be bad news tomorrow but tomorrow is tomorrow today im just concentrating on the fact I got through an EC I know I can try it again now I have done one tomorrow I willdeal with the stress/upset/heartache/despair of no fertilising but today im just taking it as agood day in this journey, will deal with tomorrow then there aren't many good happy days on this journey so im embracing todays specialness and poignancy

hang on in there mrsG try and keep busy this weekend if you can make the time pass quicker! you will soon be at your appointment in a few days the next step to get you closer to your end goal, its so so hard to be patient every day , every appointment every injection its all a step closer to that dream just try and do lots of fun things now to take your mind off it , all the waiting try and enjoy the sunshine eat yummy food pamper yourself watch your favourite film stick on your favourite cd bake a cake go for walk anything you enjoy and that helps you relax try and spoil yourself you deserve it and you want o be in the best place physically ad emotionally ready for your next steps look after yourself stay positive and try and enjoy the weekend however you can

Kelly I hope you enjoyed the national day and the gas pains have eased walking about should help disperse it are you feeling recovered now after EC and not in pain how are you feeling in the 2 week wait, ok I hope! you have done as much as you can now its up to nature and science and lots of luck now nothing you can do can change the outcome your body has done its very best now all you can do is wait same as I said to mrsG try and relax enjoy what you can stress wont help you or the embryo try and laugh lots distract your mind and take it easy

thegarlicks how are you feeling today

hope everyone has a lovely weekend enjoy what you can keep smiling keep positive x

ivf#1 stimmed for 8 days, EC 17/05 12 eggs 10 fertilised 7 blastocysts ET 22/05 1 top grade blast 6 frozen blasts OTD 03/06

Kelly1982

#90 Post by Kelly1982 » Fri May 17, 2019 6:15 pm

Mollymartha 😘
Fantastic news 12is a great number. You are very blessed. Now stay positive because it is your time. Are you waiting for them to go back in or will you travel back to London. Are you doing 5day blastocyst or ? Will you find out so quick meaning tomor. I had to wait so many days to hear how they were doing literally on the 5th day which was blastocyst lol Am so excited for you. 😘😘👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽🙃

Must add it’s good you were not in pain that’s how it should really be !! Now sit and relax because you have done the most difficult job. I had 12 last time and that was the beSt you can wish for so feel proud you did well.

Am better no gas today and pain ya worn off thank God ! Thanks for asking. We had a good day out was such a lovely weather for a change lol

Trying to not think too much and let it be. Sometimes it’s not so easy though. Keep us updated tomor

Have a fab evening my lovely and fab weekend. 😘
Low sperm c hubby
ICSI fresh cycle May ??

mollymartha

#91 Post by mollymartha » Sat May 18, 2019 3:17 pm

hi ladies, how is everyone today hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far and enjoying the sunshine and trying to relax

the lab rung this morning, overnight 10 of the 12 fertilised! im speechless im sure hey have got the wrong person somehow, im really not expecting anything more now ive been mega lucky to get that far I just know in my heart this bubble of joy is gig to burst and I will come crashing down to reality with a very loud thu, this journey is one of extreme highs and extreme lows, I have had 2 brilliant days I know my luck will end and the next few days will bring bad news I have nothing to transfer, im provisionally booked in Wednesday for an ET at 10.30 have to get there extra early as I would need a sedation again even for an ET so they have to start a drip to fill your bladder enough for an ET as of course you cant eat or drink from the night before due to the sedation, I dread every time my phone rings incase its the lab again telling me bad news it really torments your mind doesn't it! yes if theres anything to put back I think its a 5 day transfer I guess the lab ring to update you if anything changes yes its great I felt so well after I usually bounce back very quickly ive had 4 sedation now in 4 months , after the first I felt so tired and wobbly that night and the next day but he others times felt ok bit wobbly and tired as you expect I had to work last night as couldnt get the night off so managed ok then when I came home it hit me and I felt really tired and whoozy bit tired this morning and its slowed me down a bit im having to work both today and tomorrow work has been full on the last 2 weeks but atleast it has kept me busy better than sat worrying! but no pain ah did you have 12 too last tme yes a fab number how many blastocysts did you end up with that time? it all blows my mind how they can do such things in science I was thinking last night there are my eggs my donors sperms having a little blind date/ speed dating in a lab in London the donor sperm was obviously very strong and determined to meet my eggs! it honestly fascinates and amazes me the clinic were perfect yesterday I felt like it was a new start after all the upset and worry of dodgy iui timings they timed yesterday perfectly it was all so relaxed the staff were wonderful and it was such a positive day a lot different from my iuis when I just knew the timings were wrong I tried to enjoy it and make the most of every minute there arent many positive days in this journey and that was definitely one of them so special for me

I now know what you mean about pessaries!! great fun but you get used to them lol I left all dignity at the door at the start of this journey....

glad you are feeling better today and a nice day out too that should help distract you

how are you doing in the 2 week wait the garlicks hope it going ok and you aren't too stressed keep[ busy and stay positive it isn't a bfn until a test says so.....

how are you doing mrsG hope you are excited for next week its getign closer keep being so patient good things come to those who wait hang on in there you are nearly on the next step of the ladder

have a lovely weekend everyone sendig nout calm and positibty to you all x

Kelly1982

#92 Post by Kelly1982 » Sat May 18, 2019 7:26 pm

Hei hei Mollymartha!!
😘🙏🏻I told you it will go fantastic and was I wrong ? Am soo over the moon for you my darling. 10 fertilised that is fantastic news I feel so positive for you. Well done. Now relax and enjoy the ride. I bet you are soo happy right now.

Yes it was 13 eggs for me and 10 fertilised. Then 8 blastocyst stage. However silly us we froze some but when we moved we told them to thaw them. Huge mistake of our lives !!
So starting all over here.

Yes this 2WW is so slow. I regret not writing down symptoms last time so I can compare. So far none. But yet again it’s so early !!
Everyone deserve abit of happiness and it’s your turn and hopefully ours too 🙏🏻
Don’t work too hard take good care of you.
Positives vibes to you 😘😘😘
Now you feel like you want them back in right ?? Heh.
Low sperm c hubby
ICSI fresh cycle May ??

Charlotte85

#93 Post by Charlotte85 » Sat May 18, 2019 9:24 pm

Hi all

I’ve been reading all the posts and find them really informative and it’s so lovely to share our experiences together :D .

I hope all goes well for us all, I know people are at various stages....

I’ve had my first injection today.. I’m doing Short protocol of ICSI... this is my first time doing anything like this

Looking forward to following everyone and supporting each other

Charlotte xx

Thegarlicks

#94 Post by Thegarlicks » Sun May 19, 2019 4:42 pm

Hi ladies sorry I have been missing in action I have been working mega loads and been so tired. I've avoided talking IVF as I've been trying to keep my mind from it as I've been a bit overwhelmed... however it caught up with me today and I bought a first response as I can't help but test stupidly early...it was a bfp. It is faint which is to be expected as I'm only 4dp5dt but as I had no trigger I know it isn't a false reading and I don't have to do any fancy tricks or hold it up to the light to read it 🤣.
Cautiously optimistic but being realistic as I'm still in the chemical pregnancy window as I tested early.

Mollymartha congrats on the fantastic collection and fertilisation that is such good news I'm very happy for you. Fingers crossed this is the beginning of your positive streak!

Kelly hope your 2ww is going better than mine and your showing more self restraint than me haha

Charlotte welcome :) hope your injections are going well!

Hope everyone else is doing well.
Me 29 DH 34

IVF 3 Nov 18 BFN

Nikkid13

#95 Post by Nikkid13 » Sun May 19, 2019 5:32 pm

Hi Ladies,

Hope you don’t mind me joining in here, Molly I have been keeping an eye out for updates from you. I am so pleased you’ve already had EC. Fingers crossed for you!

I am currently not on a cycle and trying to decide if trying again is an option for me as we suffered an ectopic in March. I’m not sure if we can afford it and my hubby is against it after the trauma however it worked once, why can’t it work again?

Charlotte you said your doing ICSI is that with IVF? Sorry if that’s a stupid question, we did ivf with ICSI and nothing else has been explained so I’m currently searching for other options.

mollymartha

#96 Post by mollymartha » Sun May 19, 2019 6:16 pm

hello ladies how is everyone doing, hope you are all having a lovely weekend,

thank you Kelly for your very kind wishes, im just too nervous and scared now to be happy I feel like I had those 10 fertilised eggs given to me on one hand but they are going to be taken away from me and no hope and left with nothing I just dread that next phone call from the lab just feel very worried and negative today I had 2 wonderful days Friday and yesterday by far the best 2 days I have had this whole journey and the joy and high of that I think it was the biggest shock of my life to be told by the nurse " you hav 12 eggs" I didn't know whether to laugh or cry! I honestly expected none so it was such a lovely beautiful surprise I think my lucks going to run out no ive got very lucky so far its going to be harsh reality for me now next week I cant bare the next phone call im also worrying my lining is too thick if there is anything to put back, it was 13.6mm last Wednesday already! im just really worried its too thick my last AF was so so short and light very unlike me and now im worrying im also worrying the cyclogest will just make it even thicker?! is that what it does or does it just maintain the lining the instructions on my cyclogest packet are in dutch lol I wish I could relax and enjoy the ride but im just far too nervous too im just being realistic I don't want any false hope and the be so upset so im just always prepared for the worst physically I can cope with anything its the emotional stress is so awful

wow you had a fab cycle then with those egg numbers great to get 8 to blastocyst! ah did they not survive the thaw then when you moved so did you lose them all, im so sorry what a dreadful time to have 8 then lose them all and having to start all over again heartbreaking! sorry to hear the 2 week wait is really dragging for you try and stay busy do fun things and enjoy the sunshine enjoy being pupo its a magical time and still every hope this has worked for you! theres no reason why it hasn't and will be your turn this time

hello charlotte welcome along! glad you find reading the posts helpful and informative I do too and yes its so lovely to share experiences its a tough lonely road at times isn't it glad we can share the struggle together how did your first injection go, what drugs are you on, this is my first ivf attempt too, all very new exciting and scary for us hey! ihad 3 natural cycle iuis but this is very different! a whole new learning curve I read up as much as I can and learnt something new every day" it fascinates me ! look forward to chatting and hope your cycle goes well

the garlicks, totally understandable you haven't had time to get online much ye it is very tiring at every stage and so mentally draining too, I can understand you wanting a breather from the whole ivf pressure cooker too its very intense isn't it! and yes very very overwhelming at times! wow huge congratulations on your bfp amazing news!! wow that is early isn't it but sounds very promising how exciting!! you must be so happy thank you for your kind wishes but I really do feel my luck is running out now and reality will hit me big time this week with nothing left to put back in!

hi nikki a very warm welcome along! great to see you here ive joined in threads when ive not been cycling everyone welcome and we are all in it together whatever stage we are at aw that's great you have been keeping a look out on updates its been a very fast cycle its flown by and I actually loved stimming and the EC id do it every month if I could afford to and was allowed to! very very stressful and nervous but I did love it I kind of miss that routine and intensity of so many clinic visits its quite a long lonely tough bit now I find how did your review go did you feel able to ask all your questions what did the dr say? did you get some clear answers finally? its a huge decision for you both financially and also the emotional torment I hope all goes well whatever you decide please do keep us updated

hope everyone has a good week try an drtelax stay calm ad stay positive whatever stage you are at x

Nikkid13

#97 Post by Nikkid13 » Sun May 19, 2019 7:20 pm

I got all my answers and feel ready to take the next step, but hubby is not so I’ve got to give him time!

Please don’t worry about lining thickness, I was around 12.6 and still drank pomegranate juice each day to thicken the lining, they told me thicker was better.

I am so please for you Molly, after the disappointments so far, this sounds like it’s all going well 🤞

Kelly1982

#98 Post by Kelly1982 » Sun May 19, 2019 9:51 pm

Hei Mollymartha 😘
Happy Sunday to you. When are you waiting to hear from the clinic did they give you a date for transfer yet. Please try and stop worrying. This is your time. After all the disappointments you need it and it will be. Just believe in yourself. Stop thinking or wishing negative thoughts on all your achievements so far. They say when you open your mouth and declare positive things that’s what you will get and vice versa!! I know it’s easy for me to advice you than to take my own advice hehe !

Yes I had 8 blastocyst and we had a little boy who I would die for. Then we tried for a sibling with FET with two put back that wasn’t successful then 4were left. Because we moved country we thought the chance of going back to do another fet was low so we told them to dicard them. Our mistaken !!never thought it was possible to move embryo to another country either ?’

The Garlicks 😘
Hei how are you this evening ? Working hard and it’s all working perfectly for you. How pleased am I to hear of your news !!!
Wow you have tested so early. Do you have any symptoms at all?
Am a nervous wreck I can’t dare test that early not even sure I want to test on otd. Am to scared. You are very strong aren’t you ? You must be over the moon right now. Congratulations

Charlotte and Nikki welcome and hello. 😘
Low sperm c hubby
ICSI fresh cycle May ??

Thegarlicks

#99 Post by Thegarlicks » Mon May 20, 2019 3:01 pm

Mollymartha any update on the eggs? Wouldn't worry about the lining there is a minimum requirement- never heard of a max, so I'm sure you will be fine 😘

Kelly symptom wise I've had nothing major I noticed im a little adversed to meat but that could totally be psychological lol. Line was a lot darker today no denying it. No squinting or anything. I'm not brave just have no patience and I'd rather no what is going on .. that's the control freak in me haha
I don't blame you for not wanting to test though if you can hang on its definitely worth waiting. I hope your feeling ok other than the usual 2ww dress

Nikki sorry to hear about your previous cycle but it's good that your ready to go again hopefully your husband will be feeling the same soon 😊

Hope everyone else is ok x
Me 29 DH 34

IVF 3 Nov 18 BFN

mollymartha

#100 Post by mollymartha » Mon May 20, 2019 4:34 pm

hello ladies hope everyone is doing ok here and had a peaceful relaxing weekend

nikki glad you felt satisfied after the review you got all your questions answered, so so important to feel listened to throughout this and informed and confident in what you are beig told we have to trust they are the experts in this its vital you got answers, that's great you feel ready to go ahead I remember from before what a treble place you were in not long ago you are a remarkably strong lady to have recovered so well so soon you are very strong and brave and I really admire your strength for being able t move forward in such a positive way , im sorry your husband isn't quite there yet , it all takes time to heal and get your head around everything that has happened yes im totally panicking about the lining lol was your 12.6mm on EC or ET do you know? mine was already 13.6mm on trigger day last Wednesday I dread to think what it is now!! google says anything above 14-16 can be to thick for an embryo to implant?? I have emailed the main clinic to say to the nurses im realy worrying too nervous to check yet if they've replied!, thank you yes I had the most perfect 2 days Friday and Saturday finally something went well im just so scared now my luck has run out and its going to hit me a reality of nothing to transfer or freeze im paranoid listening for my phone to ring incase its the lab and I just dread the next stages same as all of us ive waited so long for this chance I feel those 10 will all be snatched away from me and that's the closest I will ever get what are your next steps now/ are you staying with care if you do go for any further treatments?

Kelly I haven't heard from them yesterday or today yet, they booked me in for a provisional ET on Wednesday 10.30 when I last heard from them on Saturday, I guess they call me if theres any change before then, I have to get there at 9 ish as they have to start a drip as I have to have sedation for ET and need a full bladder but pf course cant eat or drink from the night before but will see when they next call if theres nothing to put back! I really cant stop worrying I cant help it I feel like those 10 little eggs are going to be taken from me I cant have any hope im just too scared to, all I can think of is al the things that can go wrong I was so surprised Friday and saturday such a wonderful shock since yesterday I just feel worry and dread I dot think honestly it will ever be y time I know I should try and stay positive but I just don't want false hope then theres even further to fall and just more sadness and heartache it so hard for all of us I know thank you for your kind inspiring words it really means a lot! that's beautiful you got your precious little boy fro those 8 blastocysts what a little miracle thats really sad the FET didn't work, that's awful no one told you I f you could move the frozen ones to another country how awful you have to live with that forever very hard indeed how are you feeling so far take it a day at a time and try ad keep busy with everyday life im much better busy! try and stay calm its not a bfn yet until you test so try and focus on it can be a bfp theres still every chance!

no update today the garlicks its day 3 today and hey clinic leaflet says unless you expect a call today the lab wont ring ive still been on edge all day worrying incase the phone rings im hoping they let me know tomorrow if theres nothing to put back in as I don't want to go all the way up to London take time of work and then get there to find out theres nothing to transfer by the time they ring wednesday morning I would already be o the train yes im really panicking about the thick lining google says 14-16 can be a bit thick and they can struggle to implant goodness knows what mine Is now if it was 13.6 last week!! mine is always on the thick side my last AF was ridiculously light and short for me typical isn't it!! so don't think that has helped! I emailed the main clinic to ask the nurses as im so worried that's absolutely great your test line is getting darker yay! you must be so thrilled do you thin it could be twins if its so strong so early? how exciting!! hope all goes well

hope everyone has a good week whatever stage you are at just keep smiling, try to be brave even if you aren't fake it lol you are all brave tio get this far keep going it has to be worth it in the end to keep trying sending out lots of positivity calm an strength x