June/July Cycle Buddies

Are you with me?

Moderator: Administrator

Message
Author
hayleigh85
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:54 pm

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#976 Post by hayleigh85 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:06 am

Hi clairebear

Our egg collection was on Monday so hoping for a 5 day transfer on Saturday, and have my fingers crossed for a couple of frosties.

Thinking of you x

Clairebear1984
Posts: 205
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:16 am

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#977 Post by Clairebear1984 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:22 am

I have everything crossed for you this time :-) will keep an eye on the page for updates. Good luck. Xxxxx

Blondie83
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:32 pm

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#978 Post by Blondie83 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:05 am

Congratulations clairebear it’s so lovely to hear some positive news!!
Best of luck with your pregnancy :D

Clairebear1984
Posts: 205
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:16 am

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#979 Post by Clairebear1984 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:06 am

Hi Blondie

Mine was a chemical pregnancy found out yesterday at the scan xx

Fideeks
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:54 pm

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#980 Post by Fideeks » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:22 pm

Sorry Clairebear.

I had been wondering about you. It’s so cruel to find out at this stage.

My chemical was only a few days so doesn’t compare to this.

I started bleeding today, hurrah. 4 days after I was due (I had a bleed at cp). So here I go again 😊
2015 icsi: 3 blastocysts
1 x fresh transfer = BFP (my son)
2018 2 x singular fet = bfn
2019 icsi: 3 blastocysts
1x fresh = bfn
2 x Singular fet = bfn
2020 icsi: 5 blastocysts
1 x fresh March = bfn
1 x Fet June = chemical pregnancy
...

Tashtash
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:40 pm

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#981 Post by Tashtash » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:41 pm

Congrats Kesington thats what I hate about this ivf game people who haven't been through this can celebrate getting positives and probably don’t give it a second thought about what if something goes wrong unfortunately like your first positive you know only too well that good news can’t be taken as a given so completely get where you ate coming from. I hope that this pregnancy runs smoothly for you 🤞🏼😊

Jusam glad you have got some nice things planned in.

We have had a lovely couple of nights away not looking forward going back tomorrow but I don’t think anyone ever looks forward to it do they. We are still gutted that we lost our bean but mentally the last few days have been nice and relaxing. Its been rubbish when we’ve seen newborn babies or ladies walking round with their huge bumps just hoping one of our two frosties comes good for us.

I hate how much all these babies are wanted and theres people who don’t want them and get rid or can’t look after them properly makes me so sad that people that long to have a child of their own and give them all the love in the world struggle so much 😢

Fideeks glad AF has arrived for you and you can get started again are you starting again now? Fingers crossed this time 🤞🏼

Clairebear I think the getaway will do you a world of good are you going somewhere nice?

Robyn hope you’re well you are still in my thoughts x
1st ICSI cycle June 2020, EC 24.06.20, 9 eggs all mature, 7 fertilised, 3x 5day blastocysts
1x Fresh transfer 29.06.20 and 2x Frosties
12.07.20 BFP 😊 25.07.20 BFN 😢 Chemical Pregnancy
FET - Sept/Oct ??? 🤞🏼

Blondie83
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:32 pm

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#982 Post by Blondie83 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:09 pm

Oh my gosh I’m so sorry clairebear I didn’t read the previous posts properly. I’m so sorry for your loss.
You are very brave.

Clairebear1984
Posts: 205
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:16 am

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#983 Post by Clairebear1984 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:51 pm

Not a problem Blondie so much going on.

Fideeks how are you feeling now? Are you going again?

Tash I know it’s so hard when we came out the scan there was a woman walking down the street with a massive bump then when we went for a walk saw a lady with new borns , obviously very happy for them just heart wrenching sometimes. How are you doing now? When is your review ?

Zx

Tashtash
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:40 pm

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#984 Post by Tashtash » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:03 pm

Clairebear1984 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:51 pm
Not a problem Blondie so much going on.

Fideeks how are you feeling now? Are you going again?

Tash I know it’s so hard when we came out the scan there was a woman walking down the street with a massive bump then when we went for a walk saw a lady with new borns , obviously very happy for them just heart wrenching sometimes. How are you doing now? When is your review ?

Zx
Our review is 13th Aug so couple of weeks i think we will feel ready then. Its like when you buy a car I guess and you think you haven’t seen many on the road before and then thats all you see once you bought one. Like when we went for a coffee earlier there were two older ladies (probably grandmas) talking about the cost of baby clothes etc at the minute its just typical isn’t it feels like its everywhere u look. Whats your plan after this? Do you have any frosties? Its just crap when you want something so bad. I wish we could spread some magic baby dust around for us all 😊💕
1st ICSI cycle June 2020, EC 24.06.20, 9 eggs all mature, 7 fertilised, 3x 5day blastocysts
1x Fresh transfer 29.06.20 and 2x Frosties
12.07.20 BFP 😊 25.07.20 BFN 😢 Chemical Pregnancy
FET - Sept/Oct ??? 🤞🏼

Clairebear1984
Posts: 205
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:16 am

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#985 Post by Clairebear1984 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:13 pm

It is, I remember every drama or tv programme we watched someone was having a baby or having IVF. It’s very hard and such an awful process. We do not have any Frosties we never do, so every cycle is fresh. We are going to have a break we have been at this for 18 months now so we need some time away. Care will call me in a week or so to let me know how the reviews go.

Keep us updated on your Frosties I’m sure one of them will be your bubba. Keep positive and always have hope.

Xxxx

Tashtash
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:40 pm

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#986 Post by Tashtash » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:06 pm

Clairebear1984 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:13 pm
It is, I remember every drama or tv programme we watched someone was having a baby or having IVF. It’s very hard and such an awful process. We do not have any Frosties we never do, so every cycle is fresh. We are going to have a break we have been at this for 18 months now so we need some time away. Care will call me in a week or so to let me know how the reviews go.

Keep us updated on your Frosties I’m sure one of them will be your bubba. Keep positive and always have hope.

Xxxx
I’m sorry you've never had any frosties that sucks and so much harder on your body bless you. I hope that a break away helps. I can only imagine how hard it must be to decide on the best route forward take some time to reflect and heal. I will keep people posted here will probably end up on some new forum to in the future like you have from when you have first started. Wished we had both had better luck this time, thankyou I really hope one of our frosties is meant to be x
1st ICSI cycle June 2020, EC 24.06.20, 9 eggs all mature, 7 fertilised, 3x 5day blastocysts
1x Fresh transfer 29.06.20 and 2x Frosties
12.07.20 BFP 😊 25.07.20 BFN 😢 Chemical Pregnancy
FET - Sept/Oct ??? 🤞🏼

Jusam
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:58 am

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#987 Post by Jusam » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:57 pm

Oh I know what you mean Tash when you see everyone with kids. It really effects my confidence I don’t know about you . I have a friend in cornwall who says she had a miscarriage and in the hospital were loads of unhealthy looking pregnant people and she saw one smoking outside! She had a grump that she did IVF and still some people were just preggars despite being unhealthy! Some people have such an easy time and you think why me.

I had a review today and Dr Tozer said out of the five probably only one or possibly two would be ok. But maybe none! She wants to look at the current state of my fibroid too so we can see how problematic that might be . I had a couple of friends who did IVF and got pregnant with the first transfer but only had one or two Frosties so clearly more does not always equal better. She did say implantation even though a chemical is a good thing and I guess you know that.

Clairebear I can see why you would want a break it’s so tough x

Fideeks congrats on AF :)
2 ectopic 1 ruptured
One round of ivf
5 x five day blastocysts
FET - nov 2019 - failed
FET - July 2020 - chemical

Tashtash
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:40 pm

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#988 Post by Tashtash » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:24 pm

Jusam wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:57 pm
Oh I know what you mean Tash when you see everyone with kids. It really effects my confidence I don’t know about you . I have a friend in cornwall who says she had a miscarriage and in the hospital were loads of unhealthy looking pregnant people and she saw one smoking outside! She had a grump that she did IVF and still some people were just preggars despite being unhealthy! Some people have such an easy time and you think why me.

I had a review today and Dr Tozer said out of the five probably only one or possibly two would be ok. But maybe none! She wants to look at the current state of my fibroid too so we can see how problematic that might be . I had a couple of friends who did IVF and got pregnant with the first transfer but only had one or two Frosties so clearly more does not always equal better. She did say implantation even though a chemical is a good thing and I guess you know that.

Clairebear I can see why you would want a break it’s so tough x

Fideeks congrats on AF :)

Yep today saw a uninterested mum with her face in her phone not sure if she was with her mates and a few kids think one of her kids who looked about 9/10 was carrying the baby round in just its nappy (Hope it had suncream on as it was very hot where we were) right near a river we were walking along the baby was wobbling all over in her arms thought the mum wouldn’t even notice if she dropped the baby in the water drives me mad. Saw another couple “shading” their baby from the sun thinking they were doing a good thing covering the pram over with a muslin cloth (i was like grrrr so you are now making your babys pram a furnace in this heat) i know people don’t know everything but simple things I started reeling things off to my other half that you see parents do like that that can cause more harm than good to their baby. I don’t proclaim to know everything but think why can’t that be us and I would be putting up a pram brolly or a clip on pram fan etc. I used to be a nursery nurse to many moons ago so some of it probably comes from that! Lol 🙈🤣

Could you have two frosties put back instead of one then? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Rather than waste them as they could work x
1st ICSI cycle June 2020, EC 24.06.20, 9 eggs all mature, 7 fertilised, 3x 5day blastocysts
1x Fresh transfer 29.06.20 and 2x Frosties
12.07.20 BFP 😊 25.07.20 BFN 😢 Chemical Pregnancy
FET - Sept/Oct ??? 🤞🏼

Jusam
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:58 am

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#989 Post by Jusam » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:50 pm

Haha yes you probably know more than most about what to do given your experience Tash. I think it would be nice to have a little baby. I’ve never been overly fussed about having children but recently seeing mums with little girls breaks my heart. I keep asking ‘are you meant to be here’ to my hypothetical baby desperately seeking some sign that I’m doing the right thing but of course there’s nothing, no instinct about the right thing to do. I try and consider every thought I have on the matter and disregard it if it’s not self kind or compassionate like ‘ did I leave it too late’ etc because that’s a way of trying to control by taking too much self responsibility and like lucky bear often says - it’s chance and luck .

I went to white city tonight and had a nice meal and it was so good to get out. I don’t know about all of you but I thought IVF in lockdown was a good idea! It’s not bad from the work POV but it was so so nice to be out and about again and get some distraction.
2 ectopic 1 ruptured
One round of ivf
5 x five day blastocysts
FET - nov 2019 - failed
FET - July 2020 - chemical

Tashtash
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:40 pm

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#990 Post by Tashtash » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:06 pm

Jusam wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:50 pm
Haha yes you probably know more than most about what to do given your experience Tash. I think it would be nice to have a little baby. I’ve never been overly fussed about having children but recently seeing mums with little girls breaks my heart. I keep asking ‘are you meant to be here’ to my hypothetical baby desperately seeking some sign that I’m doing the right thing but of course there’s nothing, no instinct about the right thing to do. I try and consider every thought I have on the matter and disregard it if it’s not self kind or compassionate like ‘ did I leave it too late’ etc because that’s a way of trying to control by taking too much self responsibility and like lucky bear often says - it’s chance and luck .

I went to white city tonight and had a nice meal and it was so good to get out. I don’t know about all of you but I thought IVF in lockdown was a good idea! It’s not bad from the work POV but it was so so nice to be out and about again and get some distraction.
Jusam wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:50 pm
Haha yes you probably know more than most about what to do given your experience Tash. I think it would be nice to have a little baby. I’ve never been overly fussed about having children but recently seeing mums with little girls breaks my heart. I keep asking ‘are you meant to be here’ to my hypothetical baby desperately seeking some sign that I’m doing the right thing but of course there’s nothing, no instinct about the right thing to do. I try and consider every thought I have on the matter and disregard it if it’s not self kind or compassionate like ‘ did I leave it too late’ etc because that’s a way of trying to control by taking too much self responsibility and like lucky bear often says - it’s chance and luck .

I went to white city tonight and had a nice meal and it was so good to get out. I don’t know about all of you but I thought IVF in lockdown was a good idea! It’s not bad from the work POV but it was so so nice to be out and about again and get some distraction.
I have thoughts like that we moved into our forever family home three years ago, same sort of time I swapped departments at work and had to do an extra qualification which would take a year to complete so decided to wait until I had done that before we started, fast forward two years and here we are. You just want everything to be right first don’t you in a way. I know you can’t have regrets but if I knew what we knew now we would have started sooner. I do still worry abit about going out and about at the min we’ve been in pubs/cafes/shops everything last couple days we both hate the masks though so now we are back home back to our food shop deliveries and takeaways I think going out is such a hassle right now and we are never at home normally! I def think right now it will do you good though its that balance isn’t it. I know what you mean about you having chats etc I had chats with our bean and when we lost bean I would have little chats in my head to myself about things.

Try not to dwell on it but I wouldn’t give up just yet you have frosties it see what tests etc they may want to do. Some people don’t want to keep going one of my best friends had one nhs go at Care she literally only got one fresh transfer no frosties she didn’t want to go through it again and adopted instead she has two little girls now. I say little can’t believe how quick they are growing.

Be kind to yourself. Maybe get yourself a good book to distract you or something x
1st ICSI cycle June 2020, EC 24.06.20, 9 eggs all mature, 7 fertilised, 3x 5day blastocysts
1x Fresh transfer 29.06.20 and 2x Frosties
12.07.20 BFP 😊 25.07.20 BFN 😢 Chemical Pregnancy
FET - Sept/Oct ??? 🤞🏼

Robyn9988
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:46 am

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#991 Post by Robyn9988 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:23 am

Morning everyone,

Haven’t been on for a few says, back at work now, finding it difficult to read back and catch up, so much happens in that space of time, I hope you are all well..

I’m so sorry Clairebear for your sad news, can’t imagine how devastating that scan was after your BFP, I don’t think there are any words that help, just time. Sending you lots of love, I hope you and your OH are coping okay, my heart goes out to you xx

Jusam - I’m sorry to hear you are feeling lonely, even if no one else knows you have all of us, sending you love xx

Kessington - congrats on your BFP!! 🥳

Welcome Blondie, I’m 9dp5dt now, so similar place my OTD is 5th August, I have days were I feel I have symptoms then others where I don’t, it’s so hard this part of the process isn’t it!

Tashtash - Hi, how are you doing? Glad to see you have your review coming up soon and your feeling ready for it 😊 Me and Helen are okay, I had a terrible day yesterday, did the stupid thing in the morning!! So annoyed with myself.. wasn’t first wee and the day, didn’t use an early detection test just a digital CB, I already knew it was too early at day 8 and was Neg, as I say I already felt like I knew it was too early to test but we got carried away! I have symptoms, my boobs absolutely kill! Can’t sleep on my front or side, bloated, tired but it just messed with my head so badly, was convinced as the day went on it hadn’t worked was so upset, Helen talked me round and feel better today but NEVER again before OTD! Was so silly of us!!! Counting down the day’s, hoping they pass quick, your right tho this 2nd week is awful! Xx
1st cycle of Shared Motherhood IVF June 20.. x3 5day Blastocysts ❤️
x1 fresh cycle 23/07/20.. BFN 05/08/20 😢
x2 Frosties - FET Sept 20?? 🤞

Tashtash
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:40 pm

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#992 Post by Tashtash » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:17 am

Robyn9988 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:23 am
Morning everyone,

Haven’t been on for a few says, back at work now, finding it difficult to read back and catch up, so much happens in that space of time, I hope you are all well..

I’m so sorry Clairebear for your sad news, can’t imagine how devastating that scan was after your BFP, I don’t think there are any words that help, just time. Sending you lots of love, I hope you and your OH are coping okay, my heart goes out to you xx

Jusam - I’m sorry to hear you are feeling lonely, even if no one else knows you have all of us, sending you love xx

Kessington - congrats on your BFP!! 🥳

Welcome Blondie, I’m 9dp5dt now, so similar place my OTD is 5th August, I have days were I feel I have symptoms then others where I don’t, it’s so hard this part of the process isn’t it!

Tashtash - Hi, how are you doing? Glad to see you have your review coming up soon and your feeling ready for it 😊 Me and Helen are okay, I had a terrible day yesterday, did the stupid thing in the morning!! So annoyed with myself.. wasn’t first wee and the day, didn’t use an early detection test just a digital CB, I already knew it was too early at day 8 and was Neg, as I say I already felt like I knew it was too early to test but we got carried away! I have symptoms, my boobs absolutely kill! Can’t sleep on my front or side, bloated, tired but it just messed with my head so badly, was convinced as the day went on it hadn’t worked was so upset, Helen talked me round and feel better today but NEVER again before OTD! Was so silly of us!!! Counting down the day’s, hoping they pass quick, your right tho this 2nd week is awful! Xx
Hi Robyn glad to hear from you 😊 you certainly sound like you have similiar symptoms to what I did I had to sleep on my back, boobs killed and was really bloated. Its hard to say though as the pessaries can cause some of these things. Thats why I didn’t want to test early I think that makes the rollercoaster worse. Don’t be disheartened yet you tested quite early and your HCG levels may not be up enough yet to detect it. The second week I found worst the first half of the week was worse than the second half. You are nearly there now! Keeping 🤞🏼Did you both agree on testing early lol? Chin up theres still time for that positive x
1st ICSI cycle June 2020, EC 24.06.20, 9 eggs all mature, 7 fertilised, 3x 5day blastocysts
1x Fresh transfer 29.06.20 and 2x Frosties
12.07.20 BFP 😊 25.07.20 BFN 😢 Chemical Pregnancy
FET - Sept/Oct ??? 🤞🏼

Robyn9988
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:46 am

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#993 Post by Robyn9988 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:15 pm

Tashtash wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:17 am
Robyn9988 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:23 am
Morning everyone,

Haven’t been on for a few says, back at work now, finding it difficult to read back and catch up, so much happens in that space of time, I hope you are all well..

I’m so sorry Clairebear for your sad news, can’t imagine how devastating that scan was after your BFP, I don’t think there are any words that help, just time. Sending you lots of love, I hope you and your OH are coping okay, my heart goes out to you xx

Jusam - I’m sorry to hear you are feeling lonely, even if no one else knows you have all of us, sending you love xx

Kessington - congrats on your BFP!! 🥳

Welcome Blondie, I’m 9dp5dt now, so similar place my OTD is 5th August, I have days were I feel I have symptoms then others where I don’t, it’s so hard this part of the process isn’t it!

Tashtash - Hi, how are you doing? Glad to see you have your review coming up soon and your feeling ready for it 😊 Me and Helen are okay, I had a terrible day yesterday, did the stupid thing in the morning!! So annoyed with myself.. wasn’t first wee and the day, didn’t use an early detection test just a digital CB, I already knew it was too early at day 8 and was Neg, as I say I already felt like I knew it was too early to test but we got carried away! I have symptoms, my boobs absolutely kill! Can’t sleep on my front or side, bloated, tired but it just messed with my head so badly, was convinced as the day went on it hadn’t worked was so upset, Helen talked me round and feel better today but NEVER again before OTD! Was so silly of us!!! Counting down the day’s, hoping they pass quick, your right tho this 2nd week is awful! Xx
Hi Robyn glad to hear from you 😊 you certainly sound like you have similiar symptoms to what I did I had to sleep on my back, boobs killed and was really bloated. Its hard to say though as the pessaries can cause some of these things. Thats why I didn’t want to test early I think that makes the rollercoaster worse. Don’t be disheartened yet you tested quite early and your HCG levels may not be up enough yet to detect it. The second week I found worst the first half of the week was worse than the second half. You are nearly there now! Keeping 🤞🏼Did you both agree on testing early lol? Chin up theres still time for that positive x
I enjoy taking any sign as a good sign it keeps me level headed, I’m not someone that’s likely to get lost in the positive I tend to urge more towards the negative and the worry, not the best with IVF! Helen on the other hand is a complete optimist so I guess we balance out.. the meds are really hard aren’t they as they take away some of your positive feeling, the painful boobs has only been the last 2 days so just hope that’s not just the pessaries 🤞

Oh without a shadow of a doubt for me was the worst thing I could have done, sort of, I wanted to but was scared of this very thing but I kind of talked myself into it. No more tho, I won’t even buy one for 5th until the day before 🙈 I’m at work this weekend so that will pass 2 days then just the last 2 days to wait - they will probably be the longest ever! 😂 xx
1st cycle of Shared Motherhood IVF June 20.. x3 5day Blastocysts ❤️
x1 fresh cycle 23/07/20.. BFN 05/08/20 😢
x2 Frosties - FET Sept 20?? 🤞

Fideeks
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:54 pm

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#994 Post by Fideeks » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:59 pm

Evening all,

Tash, clairebear,Jusam- yep I’m going again! Straight back into it. Lining scan booked for 12th August, hopefully transfer around a week after that and then boom! Back to the dreaded bit 😂.

Robyn, very well done for not testing, I tested early this last time, first time ever because I bled and it was positive but then negative and I think I would have preferred to not put myself through that. Its embryo Russian roulette! I do hope you have found the good un 😊

I’ll be over the other group now to join my August sisters.

I’ll keep nosying in on you lot!
2015 icsi: 3 blastocysts
1 x fresh transfer = BFP (my son)
2018 2 x singular fet = bfn
2019 icsi: 3 blastocysts
1x fresh = bfn
2 x Singular fet = bfn
2020 icsi: 5 blastocysts
1 x fresh March = bfn
1 x Fet June = chemical pregnancy
...

Hopeful10
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#995 Post by Hopeful10 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:28 pm

Hi Ladies. I haven't written in ages but have been reading along the whole time. We were waiting for or PGD reslts. Care called yesterday and from or 5, we have 2 unaffected embryos. We always hope for more but we're very happy to have two more chances. Got or review next Thursday so hoping we might be able to plan to start a FET from my next day 21. Unsure when that will be as after my last egg collection my second period took ages to come. We'll also have to down-reg so it will take a good while whatever. I'm thankful to have two more chances but have really mixed feelings after a missed miscarriage after our first transfer. I feel so sad for the ladies who have experienced BFN, chemical pregnancies and early losses this time. For those planning further treatment, maybe we will be cycling again together and perhaps we can keep in touch in between?

Tashtash - So very sorry to hear of your chemical pregnancy. I hate that this process takes the magic out of being hopeful, naive and feels so very unfair at times. I completely understand where your coming from but know you and your partner have also remained grounded by the science (that's how my hubby is too) but it doesn't stop it from being hard.

Robyn9988 - Keep going! You're nearly there. You'd never have trusted whatever that early test said so keep going until OTD.

Kessington - Good news on your BFP. I would be exactly the same as you and remain cautious until after the 12 week scan. I guess it's just what happens after a loss but it completely sucks not to be able to be excited or hopeful.

Jusam - I have felt really lonely at times too as I haven't really spoken to anyone in real life about or treatment. In some ways I find it worse between cycles when I feel there is little to do but wait. I am around if you want someone to talk with more regularly. Hopefully you feel like there is a plan from your review.

Clairebear1984 - Sorry to hear the sad news from your scan. There are really no words that will help but sending big hugs x

Fideeks - Sorry to hear your news. Great the you can get straight onto another cycle. Wishing you the best of luck x

Tashtash
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:40 pm

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#996 Post by Tashtash » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:52 am

Fideeks wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:59 pm
Evening all,

Tash, clairebear,Jusam- yep I’m going again! Straight back into it. Lining scan booked for 12th August, hopefully transfer around a week after that and then boom! Back to the dreaded bit 😂.

Robyn, very well done for not testing, I tested early this last time, first time ever because I bled and it was positive but then negative and I think I would have preferred to not put myself through that. Its embryo Russian roulette! I do hope you have found the good un 😊

I’ll be over the other group now to join my August sisters.

I’ll keep nosying in on you lot!
Fideeks I am hoping we will be able to go for a FET as soon as my body is ready cycle wise. Haha Robyn wasn’t good she tested early 🙈 keep us updated!! No doubt I will be joining another months group in the future x
1st ICSI cycle June 2020, EC 24.06.20, 9 eggs all mature, 7 fertilised, 3x 5day blastocysts
1x Fresh transfer 29.06.20 and 2x Frosties
12.07.20 BFP 😊 25.07.20 BFN 😢 Chemical Pregnancy
FET - Sept/Oct ??? 🤞🏼

Tashtash
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:40 pm

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#997 Post by Tashtash » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:56 am

Hopeful10 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:28 pm
Hi Ladies. I haven't written in ages but have been reading along the whole time. We were waiting for or PGD reslts. Care called yesterday and from or 5, we have 2 unaffected embryos. We always hope for more but we're very happy to have two more chances. Got or review next Thursday so hoping we might be able to plan to start a FET from my next day 21. Unsure when that will be as after my last egg collection my second period took ages to come. We'll also have to down-reg so it will take a good while whatever. I'm thankful to have two more chances but have really mixed feelings after a missed miscarriage after our first transfer. I feel so sad for the ladies who have experienced BFN, chemical pregnancies and early losses this time. For those planning further treatment, maybe we will be cycling again together and perhaps we can keep in touch in between?

Tashtash - So very sorry to hear of your chemical pregnancy. I hate that this process takes the magic out of being hopeful, naive and feels so very unfair at times. I completely understand where your coming from but know you and your partner have also remained grounded by the science (that's how my hubby is too) but it doesn't stop it from being hard.

Robyn9988 - Keep going! You're nearly there. You'd never have trusted whatever that early test said so keep going until OTD.

Kessington - Good news on your BFP. I would be exactly the same as you and remain cautious until after the 12 week scan. I guess it's just what happens after a loss but it completely sucks not to be able to be excited or hopeful.

Jusam - I have felt really lonely at times too as I haven't really spoken to anyone in real life about or treatment. In some ways I find it worse between cycles when I feel there is little to do but wait. I am around if you want someone to talk with more regularly. Hopefully you feel like there is a plan from your review.

Clairebear1984 - Sorry to hear the sad news from your scan. There are really no words that will help but sending big hugs x

Fideeks - Sorry to hear your news. Great the you can get straight onto another cycle. Wishing you the best of luck x
Hopeful 2 is still a good number thats 2 more than all of them being affected stay positive. When do you think your FET will be? Wonder if you will be having your FET before me - probably as I don’t know yet when we will be able to get going. It’s rubbish I would love to be looking forward to our first scan but feel we will be ready to go for a FER as soon as we get the nod. Just worried incase none of our frosties work. I really don’t want to have to go through a full cycle again its tough on your body so if that can be avoided it would be nice - as well as all the heartache. Good luck to you x
1st ICSI cycle June 2020, EC 24.06.20, 9 eggs all mature, 7 fertilised, 3x 5day blastocysts
1x Fresh transfer 29.06.20 and 2x Frosties
12.07.20 BFP 😊 25.07.20 BFN 😢 Chemical Pregnancy
FET - Sept/Oct ??? 🤞🏼

Tashtash
Posts: 306
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:40 pm

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#998 Post by Tashtash » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:58 am

Robyn9988 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:15 pm
Tashtash wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:17 am
Robyn9988 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:23 am
Morning everyone,

Haven’t been on for a few says, back at work now, finding it difficult to read back and catch up, so much happens in that space of time, I hope you are all well..

I’m so sorry Clairebear for your sad news, can’t imagine how devastating that scan was after your BFP, I don’t think there are any words that help, just time. Sending you lots of love, I hope you and your OH are coping okay, my heart goes out to you xx

Jusam - I’m sorry to hear you are feeling lonely, even if no one else knows you have all of us, sending you love xx

Kessington - congrats on your BFP!! 🥳

Welcome Blondie, I’m 9dp5dt now, so similar place my OTD is 5th August, I have days were I feel I have symptoms then others where I don’t, it’s so hard this part of the process isn’t it!

Tashtash - Hi, how are you doing? Glad to see you have your review coming up soon and your feeling ready for it 😊 Me and Helen are okay, I had a terrible day yesterday, did the stupid thing in the morning!! So annoyed with myself.. wasn’t first wee and the day, didn’t use an early detection test just a digital CB, I already knew it was too early at day 8 and was Neg, as I say I already felt like I knew it was too early to test but we got carried away! I have symptoms, my boobs absolutely kill! Can’t sleep on my front or side, bloated, tired but it just messed with my head so badly, was convinced as the day went on it hadn’t worked was so upset, Helen talked me round and feel better today but NEVER again before OTD! Was so silly of us!!! Counting down the day’s, hoping they pass quick, your right tho this 2nd week is awful! Xx
Hi Robyn glad to hear from you 😊 you certainly sound like you have similiar symptoms to what I did I had to sleep on my back, boobs killed and was really bloated. Its hard to say though as the pessaries can cause some of these things. Thats why I didn’t want to test early I think that makes the rollercoaster worse. Don’t be disheartened yet you tested quite early and your HCG levels may not be up enough yet to detect it. The second week I found worst the first half of the week was worse than the second half. You are nearly there now! Keeping 🤞🏼Did you both agree on testing early lol? Chin up theres still time for that positive x
I enjoy taking any sign as a good sign it keeps me level headed, I’m not someone that’s likely to get lost in the positive I tend to urge more towards the negative and the worry, not the best with IVF! Helen on the other hand is a complete optimist so I guess we balance out.. the meds are really hard aren’t they as they take away some of your positive feeling, the painful boobs has only been the last 2 days so just hope that’s not just the pessaries 🤞

Oh without a shadow of a doubt for me was the worst thing I could have done, sort of, I wanted to but was scared of this very thing but I kind of talked myself into it. No more tho, I won’t even buy one for 5th until the day before 🙈 I’m at work this weekend so that will pass 2 days then just the last 2 days to wait - they will probably be the longest ever! 😂 xx
Haha what are you like! Hopefully the last few days will pass quickly for you now and keeping 🤞🏼 For you still. I have bought some cheap test strips for when its our next go as back up so I don’t have to keep using expensive tests all the time but still have the CB digitals as well x
1st ICSI cycle June 2020, EC 24.06.20, 9 eggs all mature, 7 fertilised, 3x 5day blastocysts
1x Fresh transfer 29.06.20 and 2x Frosties
12.07.20 BFP 😊 25.07.20 BFN 😢 Chemical Pregnancy
FET - Sept/Oct ??? 🤞🏼

Hopeful10
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#999 Post by Hopeful10 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:25 pm

Tashtash - I'm not sure whether you or I will be first or if we'll end up being on a similar timescale. It will depend on when we can both get started and whether you'll be on long or short protocol. I will be on long protocol and last time was put on estrogen for a bit then had to down-reg before starting to prepare for FET - in short it will take me ages! I had asked at or last review how long we would have to wait if we were to have anything for transfer and was told I would need the bleed after egg collection and then one more. I've had one bleed and am now on day 20 so hopefully enough time to get everything organised but not too long. Last time after egg collection my second period took 46 days to turn up though so who knows! I find it really hard to try to work out rough timescales for when things might happen. I'll need to be put on progesterone injections this time too and haven't heard nice things about these but I guess it's something I will have to just get on with! None of this is easier but lots of people seem to fine FETs better than fresh cycles. You're doing great! Try to remember you've got two little chances there safely frozen. I really hope one of those will be your little miracle x

Robyn9988
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:46 am

Re: June/July Cycle Buddies

#1000 Post by Robyn9988 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:23 am

Hi Ladies,

Hope your all having a nice weekend ❤️ Keeping well staying positive..

Fideeks.. 🙈 yes I was naughty did one on day 8 and was neg - lots of reasons why I think, used digital test, not early detention, not first wee of the day.. however, I did cascadE into despair that day!! Feeling more positive again now haven’t tested since and day 11 now so not long.. I can imagine having a pos then neg was really hard! Think I would have preferred not to know too ❤️ How are you feeling? where are you in your treatment now, are you just about to start again?

hopeful10 - fab news you have 2 unaffected, exciting news your almost ready to start FET, can understand your feeling mixed emotions you’ve been through a lot and it’s such a scary process but think positive.. you have 2 fab little embryos, got everything crossed for you!

Tash - cheap tests sound like a good idea, they cost so much don’t they!! How are you feeling about your upcoming FET? Do you think you will still opt to transfer just one?
1st cycle of Shared Motherhood IVF June 20.. x3 5day Blastocysts ❤️
x1 fresh cycle 23/07/20.. BFN 05/08/20 😢
x2 Frosties - FET Sept 20?? 🤞

Post Reply