Sept/Oct FET cycle buddies

Are you with me?

Moderator: Administrator

Hopeful2021

Re: Sept/Oct FET cycle buddies

#326 Post by Hopeful2021 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:37 pm

Thank you Lynsey and teddy bear!

Teddy bear :( I’m so
Sorry sounds like a whirlwind of a day! I think we all become POSA (peeing inside stick addicts 😂😂) it’s the only thing that gives us reassurance - not sure how I’ve managed not to test today but I just need to wait till Saturday I can’t change anything! Try distract yourself and hope ur symptoms get a bit better 😔🙈 xxxx fingers crossed for u b it the fact they are still positive is reassuring! I think timing of the day u test really does play a role! X

Tashtash

#327 Post by Tashtash » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:33 pm

Lynsey how did EC number two go this morning?

Just out of FET now so thats bean number two onboard 🙏🏼 This one is a sticky one and wants to stick around 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼💕

It was ok my bladder was rather full but I felt like she pushed the speculum in either a little too far or something as it just felt sore like she was pressing too hard on something which I thought oh god hope this doesn’t take too long! Had a little bit of tummy ache this morning which probably didn’t help either x
1st ICSI cycle June 2020, EC 24.06.20, 9 eggs all mature, 7 fertilised, 3x 5day blastocysts
1x Fresh transfer 29.06.20 and 2x Frosties
12.07.20 BFP 😊 25.07.20 BFN 😢 Chemical Pregnancy
FET - 27.09.20 cycle day 1 🤞🏼

becs3

#328 Post by becs3 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:26 pm

Aww tash. Been thinking of you today. Wish you a really quick 2 ww.

I had my base line scan last week and having another scan on Monday so hoping to get my transfer date then.

Baby dust to you all xx

lynsey1

#329 Post by lynsey1 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:44 pm

Tashtash wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:33 pm
Lynsey how did EC number two go this morning?

Just out of FET now so thats bean number two onboard 🙏🏼 This one is a sticky one and wants to stick around 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼💕

It was ok my bladder was rather full but I felt like she pushed the speculum in either a little too far or something as it just felt sore like she was pressing too hard on something which I thought oh god hope this doesn’t take too long! Had a little bit of tummy ache this morning which probably didn’t help either x
Yay, bean on board for you, keeping everything crossed for you 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 xx

They got 5 eggs today, not as many as last time, just hope they are better quality though. 2 down 1 to go. Back in 2 weeks for number 3 xx

Tashtash

#330 Post by Tashtash » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:37 pm

Aww Lynsey its still five its not completely horrific. When do you find out the result of the testing etc on them?
You got this your 2/3 of the way through home stretch now!!!

Did anyone have tummy cramps after ET? Sat on the sofa with a blanket right now with some cramps. I genuinely can’t remember what I was like last time and it was probably different as I had been stimming last time so felt crappy anyway. Iv not really had any symptoms from the pessaries yet either but suddenly feel bloated and crampy tonight but feel a plonker as I can’t remember how I felt last time round lol. X
1st ICSI cycle June 2020, EC 24.06.20, 9 eggs all mature, 7 fertilised, 3x 5day blastocysts

Hopeful10

#331 Post by Hopeful10 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:03 am

Tashtash –Glad to hear you’ve had your transfer. Every cycle is different and like you say the medication can make things different too. I think some cramping after transfer is quite normal.

Lynsey1 – Well done on your second egg collection. Can’t believe you have been through that twice with another to go. You’re amazing x

Becs3 – Hope your scan goes well and that you can get your transfer booked in.

Teddybears2017 – Sounds like you’re having a difficult time. Hope you can hang in there for a few days until everything becomes clearer. Not long to go now! Sounds positive so far and have my fingers crossed for you. Glad to hear the clinic are being supportive too. Sorry you’re feeling lonely but do talk to all of the lovely ladies on here. Nobody really knows about our treatment either and that can be really difficult at times. I’m around if you want to talk x

AFM – Been kept busy with work this week. Sore tummy, disrupted sleep and trying to stay sane with thoughts about whether it has worked. Still scared to test. OTD is Tuesday.

lynsey1

#332 Post by lynsey1 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:55 pm

Tashtash thank you, yeah suppose its quality over quantity - got 4 out of the 5 fertilized, 2 more weeks and it will all be done. They will test them on Thursday if any suitable too. Hope the cramps ease too, it probably does sound normal too. The progesterone used to give me cramps so could be that or the actual transfer if you felt the speculum go in far, remember Robyn has a similar experience first time. Just rest up, you got this xx

Hopeful10 aww thank you. Hope the tummy eases too for you and you manage to get some good sleep. Not long for you then, try and enjoy the weekend and keep busy or rest up if needed. Keeping everything crossed xx

Hopeful2021 how did you get on today? Hope everything is okay.

Hopeful2021

#333 Post by Hopeful2021 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:38 pm

Lynsey that’s really good u got 4! Fingers crossed for two weeks time! U have been a true soldier with doing this back to back !

Unfortunately I got a BFN today on 3 types of tests- now looking at
My two previous tests two days ago they were clearly positive (not evaporation lines). Looks like was another chemical. 😔

It’s been a hard morning and finding it hard to deal with the positive and then negative.

Tashtash welcome to ur 2ww please rest up and hope ur cramps settle. Hopeful 10 and Helenbritland hope the rest of ur 2ww goes quick and sending baby dust to u all ❤️❤️❤️ I hope this is the miracle round for u all (all of this awaiting their transfer and in their 2ww) x

I am truly wishing you all the best of luck xxxx

lynsey1

#334 Post by lynsey1 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:40 pm

Hopeful2021 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:38 pm
Lynsey that’s really good u got 4! Fingers crossed for two weeks time! U have been a true soldier with doing this back to back !

Unfortunately I got a BFN today on 3 types of tests- now looking at
My two previous tests two days ago they were clearly positive (not evaporation lines). Looks like was another chemical. 😔

It’s been a hard morning and finding it hard to deal with the positive and then negative.

Tashtash welcome to ur 2ww please rest up and hope ur cramps settle. Hopeful 10 and Helenbritland hope the rest of ur 2ww goes quick and sending baby dust to u all ❤️❤️❤️ I hope this is the miracle round for u all (all of this awaiting their transfer and in their 2ww) x

I am truly wishing you all the best of luck xxxx
Aww so sorry for the BFN, so gutted for you. Do you have any frosties left? Sending lots of hugs xx

Hopeful2021

#335 Post by Hopeful2021 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:05 pm

Thanks Lynsey ❤️ No more Frosties- 4th transfer (2 fresh 2 frozen)- feels like no end to this journey right now 🙈

Can’t help but think everything was optimised this round and so it truly is down to luck- it clearly implanted a bit for us to have got positive frer day 10 and 11 but by day 14 it has gone 💔.

Going to take some time off the forums for a bit but I will be popping back to check on u all as u have all been an amazing support! But best of luck to you all :) let’s keep this group positive And sending u ALL baby dust 🌈 xxx

becs3

#336 Post by becs3 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:11 pm

Aww hopeful I'm so sorry to hear this. It's such a hard journey.

It took me 4 fresh and 1 frozen to get my miracle baby. It's been a very long journey for us, hear if you need to chat. Thinking of you xx

lynsey1

#337 Post by lynsey1 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:14 pm

Hopeful2021 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:05 pm
Thanks Lynsey ❤️ No more Frosties- 4th transfer (2 fresh 2 frozen)- feels like no end to this journey right now 🙈

Can’t help but think everything was optimised this round and so it truly is down to luck- it clearly implanted a bit for us to have got positive frer day 10 and 11 but by day 14 it has gone 💔.

Going to take some time off the forums for a bit but I will be popping back to check on u all as u have all been an amazing support! But best of luck to you all :) let’s keep this group positive And sending u ALL baby dust 🌈 xxx
Aww so sorry there are no frosties and can understand you taking time away, sometimes you just need time to process and come to terms with it all. Hopefully we will see you soon though. I feel like I'm never going to get to thatstage way things are going. Take good care of yourself though ❤️

Tashtash

#338 Post by Tashtash » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:09 pm

Hopeful2021 I am so sorry you got a BFN after having the positives - I guess you will tell care whats happened? Take some time out for yourself and yes it seems relentless at times doesnt it. Whats your plan will you be going again when you can? Look after yourself 😊

Lynsey congrats on the 4, when do you find out if they are good to use? Keeping 🤞🏼 Still for you.

Hopeful10 not long to OTD now! Have u tested early?

I haven’t had cramps today but have started with a headache tonight had a lie down and snooze for an hour but no better 😔 would rather not take any tablets right now either. We went out for some lunch nearby and sat outside took my blanket and they put the patio heaters on for us so that was nice. Me and OH were saying theres not the sense of excitement we had first time round just keeping level heads. Not sure if we will wait to OTD now instead of testing early. Think we will just roll with it and see how we feel.

Hows everyone else doing - anyones OTDs soon or just starting their FET?

Robyn hope things have settled x

helenbritland

#339 Post by helenbritland » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:16 pm

Oh blimey Teddybear, what we go through eh - please vent on here, we may not be an immediate response but sometimes its just good to get it out/see the words on the screen. You may be broke but YOU ARE DEFINATELY NOT GOING CRAZY! A line (or two!) is a line and means you are pregnant - stay positive.

Tashtash, hope you were looked after (Nottingham? - at least its stayed dry yesterday) and the full bladder/speculum experience doesn’t sound nice – especially followed with the cramps and headchaes. Glad you are feeling a bit better now. Its such a nervous waiting game isnt it especially when we've experienced the crashing down previously and I know keeping positve is easier said than done. Hope you are snuggled up and cozy this pm.

Becs3 – fingers crossed for a thick lining on Monday and they confirm your transfer date on the follow up call. Sounds like you have gone through a lot previously.

Lynsey1 – well done on the 5 eggs, fingers crossed quality over quantity - Do you continue with the injections etc for two more weeks until the third egg collection? I don’t really know your story to be honest to understand why you have to have to have three ECs (sorry) but you sound like an incredible woman. Keep positive, you will get there.

Hopeful10 – good luck for Tuesday, everything crossed for you!! I feel the same re sanity…sometimes feels like I don’t think about anything else!! I hate going to the toilet and ‘the wipe’ with the fear I will see red.

Hopeful2021 – Ive been thinking about you all day and was praying for positive news. I hope you are with your OH today to help each other get through this difficult time. Sending so many hugs. xxx

AFM – I test on Thursday but today was a big milestone to get through as it was day 9 I started bleeding last time which led to a negative pregnancy test – just the second half of the weekend to get though, three days at work and then we test on Thursday – fingers crossed.

Sending love, hugs, positive vibes to everyone xxxx

Robyn9988

#340 Post by Robyn9988 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:51 pm

Hopeful2021 - I'm so so sorry to read you had a bfn today, I really had everything crossed for you, this must be doubly painful for you after the earlier readings. This process can be so unbelievably cruel.. sending you lots of love, you have massive strength you've already shown that in your journey so far. Have some time out and come back fighting, I really hope you and your oh are doing okay, thinking of you ❤️❤️ xx

Tash - So pleased to read your transfer all went successfully!! now in the PUPO bubble, how are you feeling?? Totally normal to have the post tummy cramps/pains, think everything is just a little bit in spasm after the interference. Whens OTD fall?? plans for early testing/ not? I know you where unsure. Hoping you have enjoyed a relaxed day today, also did all you inconvenient events go without a hitch yesterday?? xx

Lynsey1 - Hiii, oh wow!! 2 down!! your doing so amazing, your posts read so upbeat and positive, despite all you are going through, you must be a tough cookie!! 5 eggs, 4 fertilised is brill news, how are you feeling?? Is the testing on Thursday?? or results Thursday?? got everything crossed for lots of healthy ones!! xx

Hopeful10 - How are you doing?? Is it OTD this Tuesday?? everything crossed for you lovely!! xx

Teddybears2017 - Hii, congratulations on your BFP!! amazing news!! I completely feel your pain with the tests and the obsessing! I too found myself a few weeks ago in the 3rd shop I could find open on a Sunday morning at 07:30 analysing packets of pregnancy tests to find ones that had the desired level of HCG I wanted! Its somehow hard to believe unless you keep checking.. I did 3 tests every morning with FMU everyday until OTD, I had my first BFP day 8. If your having a difficult day although they are expensive, id recommenced the CB digitals - reading the words it just relaxed me in some way as opposed to the lines. ❤️

Becs3: hope your okay, fingers crossed for an ET date after your Scan Monday! Exciting!

HelenBritland - How are you getting on?? hope your enjoying the PUPO bubble, think I read today was a milestone day for you? hope your okay?

I'm sorry if ive missed anyone, ive tried to read back but been such a busy group, baby dust to you all ❤️

AFM - 6W1d today, grateful for no further bleeding, had a lovely week off work but been ever so symptomatic these last few days, I sleep like at least 10 - 12hrs and I'm so tired, I have literally no energy in the morning! I Made our oldest pancakes whilst sitting on a chair by the cooker this morning!! nausea if pretty awful.. counting down the days until the Scan xxx
1st cycle of Shared Motherhood IVF June 20.. x3 5day Blastocysts ❤️
x1 fresh cycle 23/07/20.. BFN 05/08/20 😢
x1 FET 23/09/20.. OTD 06/10/20! BFP!!! 😆❤️
x1 Frostie left in the freezer

Robyn9988

#341 Post by Robyn9988 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:56 pm

Mommyhopes wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:45 am
Hi ,
Thank u gals am fine today no much cramps yesterday, jus feeling really tired my OTD is on 20th , wishing everyone All d very just hang in there we’ll all get through this one❤️
Hope your doing okay Mummyhopes, got everything crossed for you for OTD not long to go now ❤️ xx

Robyn9988

#342 Post by Robyn9988 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:57 pm

Blondie83 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:26 pm
Good luck everybody, is anybody testing early? And if so when?

Robyn I’m glad everything is ok, it’s so scary when things like that happen.

I have my lining scan tomorrow, so hoping all goes well and then I get my transfer date. I hoping to see more bfp coming through on my wait. :D
How are you doing Blondie?? how did your lining scan go?? have you got a transfer date yet?? - I read back and seen you have a date!! super exciting, your lining was brill too yay!xx
Last edited by Robyn9988 on Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robyn9988

#343 Post by Robyn9988 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:04 pm

Lillysonny wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:11 pm
H everyone
Im new to this group and its taken me ages to write on here but i have my FET on Thursday ( 2 days time) the closer it gets the more emotional I feel.
We were pregnant twice before first pregnancy ending in early miscarriage, second pregnancy diagnosis of Edwards syndrome at 13 week scan so as you can imagine just devastated. This is our 4th and last try so i feel more under pressure this time.
Just some supportive words form you ladies that understand what im going through would be very helpful and lovely.
Good luck everyone on their journeys. Im sprinkling baby dust all over this forum :D
Hanna x
Hi Hanna, welcome to the group!! Hope you are doing well post transfer, how did it go?? This process is hard for any of us but you have such a history, its completely understandable you feel emotional, im so sorry about your previous losses, we are all here for you every step of the way!!.. sending you lots and lots of love and baby dust xxx

lynsey1

#344 Post by lynsey1 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:31 pm

Tashtash should get a 3 day call Monday then Wed should have an idea of whether they have moved on then Thursday the pgta if any make it. Glad your cramps have eased but hope your headache goes too, probably the hormones. I get terrible migraines sometimes. Glad you managed to get out for lunch, that sounds nice with the heater and blanket all cosy. I know its hard to get excited when you have been through so much to get to this point. Try to keep busy through PUPO xx

helenbritland thank you , that's what Im hoping quality over quantity. Yes start injections again Monday and next EC 30th Oct. I had a round of IVF in June but poor egg quality - only 2 eggs and 1 tested quite complex due to age and low amh levels. They recommended this new trio round as a last resort of using own eggs. Meant to get better quality back to back cycles.
Glad you passed the day 9 milestone, not long to go now. You have done fab and seem very positive. Work will keep you occupied. Keeping everything crossed for you xx

Robyn9988 thank you, feeling okay actually and trying to stay upbeat, although keep getting doubts it wont happen for me but keep slogging at it lol. So glad you have been fine since the scare. Tiredness and nausea sound like a good sign though. What date was your scan again? xx

Tashtash

#345 Post by Tashtash » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:04 pm

Lovely to hear from you Robyn! Hey take those yucky symptoms as a good sign 🙂 glad things are settling abit for you though. Haha luckily the car got moved to thurs so just the new wardrobes were fitted yesterday they look fab and I sat on a chair in our room after like a queen ordering my OH and mum as to where things go back and which bit of the wardrobe all my clothes and bits go back in lol 🤭👸🏻 Haha

Iv just done a 15min embryo transfer mindfulness track with lavender oil in my face steamer and a wheatbag on my neck which has eased my tension headache some what. I really don’t feel yet like I have that many bad symptoms from the pessaries nowhere near like last time so wonder if more of that was the stimming and EC so watch this space. I really was contemplating testing early but I feel a bit more grounded this time and not as excited which is probably keeping me somewhat calmer and I am thinking do I need to test early. I think I am just going to take each day as it comes and see how we feel over the 2ww. OTD is 29th Oct only 12more sleeps lol 🙏🏼

I’m not one for mindfulness and meditation and I do struggle with it in terms its not really for me but find some of the voices and background music soothing so if nothing else I find it relaxing to listen to if people haven’t tried it 😊

Lynsey its all about the calls next week for you. You seem like you are smashing this like Robyn said keep going girl you got this!👊🏼🙌🏼

Robyn9988

#346 Post by Robyn9988 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:40 am

Lynsey - 🤞 for Thursday, hope you get a lovely update Monday.. once you have had all 3 EC’s will you have a fresh transfer in that last cycle or do you have an FET, I’m unsure of the process for a pgta??Does this test take a few days/weeks to report on? My scan is on the 30th - which is your last EC isn’t it?? Hopefully a lucky day for us both xx

Hi Tash - 😂😂 I love the 👸 references, how brilliant!! So glad it all went well, I’d fully enjoy sitting there being all ‘oh slightly to right’ ‘oh no, just put that over there’ bet they were glad to do it for you! How are they feeling your OH and mum? I do think they emotions are slightly different 2nd time?

The mindfulness track sounds fab, do you intend to do that daily? I love anything lavender smelling, so calming.. It’s weird isn’t it with the pessaries some people are so effected and others aren’t, I guess it’s also hard to know what’s the meds and what’s the effect of everything going to work implanting etc either way it’s good your not feeling rough 😊

I understand what you mean when you say more grounded/ less excited.. I think it’s a natural state your mind creates to protect you, I felt slightly removed from it, like I knew I’d had the ET but my emotional reactions to it had been turned off some how? I did get more excited the further into the wait I got tho.. Hopefully this will help you sail through the 2ww.. have you lots of plans, works etc? Xx

Blondie83

#347 Post by Blondie83 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:06 pm

I’m sorry to hear your news hopeful2021, take some time out and look after yourself.

How is everyone else’s pupo bubble going? My transfer is Thursday and I’m super nervous now or the outcome. I go on holiday on Friday though so I’m hoping it takes my mind off things.

I hope there’s some good news this coming week for some of you. Baby dust to all x

Tashtash

#348 Post by Tashtash » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:05 pm

Blondie83 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:06 pm
I’m sorry to hear your news hopeful2021, take some time out and look after yourself.

How is everyone else’s pupo bubble going? My transfer is Thursday and I’m super nervous now or the outcome. I go on holiday on Friday though so I’m hoping it takes my mind off things.

I hope there’s some good news this coming week for some of you. Baby dust to all x
Why are you nervous this time? Don’t be it will be just fine! 🙂

Thats nice you are going away is it a UK break? We are at work this week and then off but haven’t booked anything yet with all the covid uncertainty so leaving it very last minute to book something!

Tashtash

#349 Post by Tashtash » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:11 pm

Robyn9988 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:40 am
Lynsey - 🤞 for Thursday, hope you get a lovely update Monday.. once you have had all 3 EC’s will you have a fresh transfer in that last cycle or do you have an FET, I’m unsure of the process for a pgta??Does this test take a few days/weeks to report on? My scan is on the 30th - which is your last EC isn’t it?? Hopefully a lucky day for us both xx

Hi Tash - 😂😂 I love the 👸 references, how brilliant!! So glad it all went well, I’d fully enjoy sitting there being all ‘oh slightly to right’ ‘oh no, just put that over there’ bet they were glad to do it for you! How are they feeling your OH and mum? I do think they emotions are slightly different 2nd time?

The mindfulness track sounds fab, do you intend to do that daily? I love anything lavender smelling, so calming.. It’s weird isn’t it with the pessaries some people are so effected and others aren’t, I guess it’s also hard to know what’s the meds and what’s the effect of everything going to work implanting etc either way it’s good your not feeling rough 😊

I understand what you mean when you say more grounded/ less excited.. I think it’s a natural state your mind creates to protect you, I felt slightly removed from it, like I knew I’d had the ET but my emotional reactions to it had been turned off some how? I did get more excited the further into the wait I got tho.. Hopefully this will help you sail through the 2ww.. have you lots of plans, works etc? Xx
Don’t the hilarious part was putting our lampshade back on it has to go over like 5 arms with individual candle bulbs on it was a nightmare my OH doesn’t have that kind of brain to do it hes very clever but it was a bit crystal maze for him 🤣 my mum then had a go but was to short and also couldn’t do it. Then back to my OH who said he needed instructions off me which consisted of I can’t give instructions you just have to do it lol so I ended up doing that! Lol

I haven’t been doing the mindful things everyday just now and then when I want to relax a bit more and it helps but like I say its not mega up there on something that does it for me if that makes sense.

I completely get you on the whole emotions being turned off its probably a good thing to be a little guarded this time round. Haha you still caved and tested early! We may just take it as it comes like I say. How are you feeling mentally and emotionally about it all at the minute?

Take care x

Blondie83

#350 Post by Blondie83 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:14 pm

I’m just nervous about the outcome I suppose TashTash, I keep flitting from excitement to being nervous.

Yes we are going to centre parcs, we live in Cheshire so hoping it doesn’t move to tier 3, otherwise we can’t go.

Hopefully you manage to get something booked! It will be nice to get away.

Have you decided whether you are testing early? X