Moderator: Administrator

Miracle78

Re: Jan/Feb 2021 Cycle Buddies

#126 Post by Miracle78 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:28 pm

Pigletina wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:19 pm
Joanne223 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:37 am
Hi I’m starting my medication this weekend so hopefully have my 2nd fet February, September last year failed one
Hi Joanne, I am hoping I will have mine in Feb too, probably around the first week. It will be nice to go at the same time as someone else. I hope the next few weeks goes well for you.
Hello everyone!
Cici - hope you are doing well and ready for the new start ! Are you started your medication on day 1 or 2 ?
Clairbear- how does injections goes?
Sims- I am feeling a bit more relaxed today ! I wet for a scan and checked my line . Looks ok so far . This process is driving me crazy! How are you feeling? 22 is almost hear !
Blonde- how are you feeling? Did they said when is your transfer day ? When do you start your progesterone? Do you have another scan to check if there are improvements?
If they checked your records and last time was the same , I think it should be ok .
Pigletina- hope you are doing well as well . Are you going for non medicated ?
Joanne- Is frozen transfer as well ?
My fresh transfer was as well September and failed 😢😢.
I will have the last embryo transfered this Thursday!
I am exited but very nervous as well .
I feel every little step I make it is such emotional.
Sending you lots of positive vibes! Routing with you all ! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Blondie83

#127 Post by Blondie83 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:41 pm

I start progesterone on Friday, miracle and transfer is booked for Wednesday next week.

Is somebody else transferring the same day as miricle? Sorry it’s hard to keep up!

How are the Stims going for those that have started those? X
3 natural IUI, 1xBFP- chemical pregnancy.
1x IVF, 7 blastocysts 1x fresh transfer-BFN
1x FET - BFP, then BFN - chemical pregnancy
1 xFET????

sims123

#128 Post by sims123 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:38 pm

Hi Blondie,
Am sorry you are worried, keeping everything crossed for your lining to thicken up by transfer day. A week is a long time, sending positive vibes. ♥️

Clairebear1984

#129 Post by Clairebear1984 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:20 pm

Miracle78 , I’m glad your lining is looking good. How exciting for Thursday :-) sending lots of positive vibes

Blondie not long to wait at all :-)

Is anyone else doing a fresh or is everyone doing FET? I started injections yesterday all fine I don’t mind them at all abs pretty relaxed by it all this time :-).

Sending lots of baby dust and positive vibes, we have got this :-) xxx
Feb 4 eggs, 1 fertilised poor quality no transfer
July 7 eggs, 3 fertilised, 2 transferred BFN
Dec 3 eggs, 1 fertilised, BFN
March cancelled covid
July 12 eggs, 2 fertilised, 2 transferred BFP ended in chemical
Jan 2021

HNS

#130 Post by HNS » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:13 am

Hi everyone. Nice to 'meet' you! Just approved as only found the forums yesterday. Just started my first cycle this morning.

I do have a question, my work gives me paid Fertility leave (10 days per rolling calendar year). Is anyone else taking leave? I don't know when it best to take it (and don't want to use it all up this cycle too obviously).

Clairebear1984

#131 Post by Clairebear1984 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:48 am

Hi HNS

Glad to see your starting your 1st cycle, when do you start with your injections how you feeling? What clinic are you at?

That’s really good of your work, I think everyone is different, I have taken all sorts of days off. This time I have taken egg collection off, day after, transfer day and a few days after that. I WFH so it’s not to bad for me. I suppose it depends how stressful your job is and that.

Xx
March cancelled covid
Jan 2021

HNS

#132 Post by HNS » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:03 am

Thanks Clairebear. Sorry, that's me not up on the lingo, cycle started yesterday, injections started this morning. I am pretty phobic of needles so I'd been working myself up about that, but managed to do it eventually and feeling like a badass now! Hope I can get as relaxed about it as you say you are, maybe I'll finally get that tattoo if so! At Care Manchester.

I'm wfh too at the moment, which is a bit of blessing not having questions about where I am! Can't imagine having to try and juggle all this uncertainty with being in and out of an office! I've had to have a polyp removed too before I could start treatment so had hospital appointments too.

I think that's what I'm thinking too, I don't do well with the not knowing timings though!

Blondie83

#133 Post by Blondie83 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:24 am

Hi HNS!

The injections are really tough, but good on you for getting through them with hating needles! You will find you will be at egg collection in no time!

I’m also at Manchester care, but I’m doing a frozen transfer after a previous failed fresh and frozen.

That’s really good of your work to let you have time off, I don’t want to recommend any times, but I would suggest that a day or so off to work after egg collection will be worth while. It can take it out of you.

Best of luck and keep us posted with how you are getting on!

Miricle, best of luck with transfer tomorrow 🤞
1 xFET????

Clairebear1984

#134 Post by Clairebear1984 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:40 am

Well done HNS it is all very nerve racking, I’m fine with the injections but this is my 5th round so I’m used to the m lol. My first time I was a state.

WFH is so much easier with the IVF especially on top of everything. I imagine we will be close with our egg collection days and transfers. I am at care Tunbridge wells.

Miracle good luck for tomorrow.

X
March cancelled covid
Jan 2021

Miracle78

#135 Post by Miracle78 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:31 pm

HNS wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:03 am
Thanks Clairebear. Sorry, that's me not up on the lingo, cycle started yesterday, injections started this morning. I am pretty phobic of needles so I'd been working myself up about that, but managed to do it eventually and feeling like a badass now! Hope I can get as relaxed about it as you say you are, maybe I'll finally get that tattoo if so! At Care Manchester.

I'm wfh too at the moment, which is a bit of blessing not having questions about where I am! Can't imagine having to try and juggle all this uncertainty with being in and out of an office! I've had to have a polyp removed too before I could start treatment so had hospital appointments too.

I think that's what I'm thinking too, I don't do well with the not knowing timings though!
Hi HNS
Hope you feeling more comfortable with injections. I got fobia to needles as well . You will get used ! Part of the journey fun ! 😂.
My husband was doing for me and he really enjoyed.
Conceiving should be a pleasure not matter what you do it ! At lest one had this pleasure. For me was and it is a torture! Lol
I did take time off on egg collection day , and day of transfer. All scans I just took few hours out of work .I had a day off for polyp removal as well . Had 2 , so I had a hysteroscopy in October.
Tomorrow I have frozen transfer.
I work from home so no need to take Friday off . I work for a humanitarian charity . Is an American organisation, so a lot of time I have to stay late to be in line with their hours. So it does offer me flexibility.
If they offer you this days off try to use them . See how you feel after egg collection. And just take them after embryo transfer. You can be relaxed as well ! Good luck !! 🙏🙏🙏
Clairebear- hope your injections goes well !
Thanks a lot Blondie! 🙏🙏🙏 Hope you are doing well ! How much progesterone are you taken ?
😘😘😘

Blondie83

#136 Post by Blondie83 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:10 pm

I start progesterone on Friday, and I’m on one lubion in the morning and then a cyclogest pessarie at night. I’m also on a blood thinner inhixa which I have to take daily also from Friday.

Let us know how you get on tomorrow x
1 xFET????

Miracle78

#137 Post by Miracle78 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:38 pm

Blondie83 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:10 pm
I start progesterone on Friday, and I’m on one lubion in the morning and then a cyclogest pessarie at night. I’m also on a blood thinner inhixa which I have to take daily also from Friday.

Hi Blondie!
Sure I will let you know . I take baby aspirin as well . But I am terrified to have it after embryo transfer. I read can cause birth defects 😢😢😢.
😘😘😘

Miracle78

#138 Post by Miracle78 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:04 pm

Blondie83 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:10 pm

Hello Ladies

Hope you all doing well!
Just a little update from me. This morning i checked my progesterone level as instructed by my clinic as back in November was only 2 on day 21 of my cycle.
The results come back is is 213pmol/l.
I am shocked how big is. Should be greater than 30. I am so worried if is to high now.
I am on Lubion injection one per day and 2 x400 cyclogest . Did any of you had this level?
Tomorrow is my transfer and I am terrified.
Big Hugs to all of you!!
xxxxx

cici19

#139 Post by cici19 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:18 pm

Pigletina wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:07 pm
cici19 wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:34 pm
HI fingerscrossed, sim123 and pigletina great there are so many in this group now for tips, advice and reassurance :)

Pigletina sorry you couldn't go ahead this month I can understand it was tough to be told you can start then the disappointment when you have to wait, as if we don't do enough waiting with IVF! but at least you will now be fully prepared for next month :) I didn't know that a cycle could be unmedicated. If you don't mind answering do you know why were you given this option versus a medicated cycle? I imagine there are lots of benefits including reduced medication side effects but I wasn't offered this.

fingerscrossed not long to go now until tuesday hope everything goes well for you x

sims123 all the luck in the world for your last try with 2 embryos

I am patiently waiting for my Day 1 for my frozen cycle which should be on wednesday, all meds here now ready and waiting. I will be having 2mg progynova orally three times a day and also 2mg vaginally twice a day and need to call and arrange scan.

xx
Hi Cici, yes the consultant just said because I have regular periods and my ovulation shows up on LH surge tests, that there was no need for a medicated cycle. There are some small benefits to success rates I think, but to be honest, I think the disadvantages of the uncertainty surrounding timing paired with complete lack of monitoring and scans probably outweighs the benefit! Beginning to wish I had a medicated one now!

When will your transfer day be, do you think? I hope the next few weeks go well.
Ah ok that makes sense and imagine different clinics doing different things - it sounds like a good option though and if you ovulate regularly I guess you may not need all that monitoring and your body will go ahead and do what it needs to do on its own fingers crossed!
Assuming transfer day is day 20/21 of cycle then I should have transfer on 1st or 2nd of Feb :D

Pigletina

#140 Post by Pigletina » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:11 pm

Good luck Cici, if all goes well I will be a few days behind you :)

Fingerscrossed1

#141 Post by Fingerscrossed1 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:52 pm

Hi Miracle78, how are you doing? Tomorrow is transfer date 🤞🏻 good luck!! I was in and out (apart from having to partially empty my bladder 3 times as it was too full- ha ha!)
I’m still convinced that the differences in your lining is due to the sonographer/nurse perception and because the lining is mobile so measurements can vary.
I don’t know about your progesterone, I think it ‘sounds’ positive because if it is too low it’s unlikely you will sustain a pregnancy (I think?)

Sims123, when is your transfer? I guess they have approved 2. I’m pleased you got what you wanted. Thank you for your well wishes.

Hi to Pigletina - I LOVE your name and welcome.

Hey Cici19 😄 thank you. Everything went great, I’m at home relaxing, slightly bored and naturally trying to second guess if ‘that twinge’ is a sign 🙈
Have you started your cycle? Frozen are so much easier.

Clairebear1984 - pleased you have started. Good luck for this cycle. I am at the same clinic 💕

Blonde83 did they up your meds? And check your oestrogen. As long as your oestrogen is sufficient, the lining of 6mm will be ok.

Hi HNS, welcome and good luck!

Welcome to Joanne223. Good luck for this FET round!

I hope I haven’t missed anyone! Still thinking of you all xxx

Miracle78

#142 Post by Miracle78 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:25 pm

Fingerscrossed1 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:52 pm
Hi Miracle78, how are you doing? Tomorrow is transfer date 🤞🏻 good luck!! I was in and out (apart from having to partially empty my bladder 3 times as it was too full- ha ha!)
I’m still convinced that the differences in your lining is due to the sonographer/nurse perception and because the lining is mobile so measurements can vary.
I don’t know about your progesterone, I think it ‘sounds’ positive because if it is too low it’s unlikely you will sustain a pregnancy (I think?)

Sims123, when is your transfer? I guess they have approved 2. I’m pleased you got what you wanted. Thank you for your well wishes.

Hi to Pigletina - I LOVE your name and welcome.

Hey Cici19 😄 thank you. Everything went great, I’m at home relaxing, slightly bored and naturally trying to second guess if ‘that twinge’ is a sign 🙈
Have you started your cycle? Frozen are so much easier.

Clairebear1984 - pleased you have started. Good luck for this cycle. I am at the same clinic 💕

Blonde83 did they up your meds? And check your oestrogen. As long as your oestrogen is sufficient, the lining of 6mm will be ok.

Hi HNS, welcome and good luck!

Welcome to Joanne223. Good luck for this FET round!

I hope I haven’t missed anyone! Still thinking of you all xxx
Hi Fingercriossed!
I totally agree about lining . Different people who measured, different scans. Progesterone is a good result. So hopefully everything should be fine !
Transfer tomorrow!
Did your transfer was today ?? When is testing day ?
Good luck ! Joining you tomorrow! 😘😘😘😘🙏🙏🙏🙏

Fingerscrossed1

#143 Post by Fingerscrossed1 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:51 pm

Really pleased you sound positive about tomorrow 😁

My transfer was Tuesday. I’m on annual leave relaxing until back to work Monday. Testing day is Monday 25th😬

Good luck for tomorrow 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 Xx

montypoo1313

#144 Post by montypoo1313 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:00 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm on my second round of ivf, first one got cancelled before egg collection because I only had two eggs that wasn't big enough. Just had my first scan today, I've got 6 this time, one at 14, 2 x 8, 1 x 9 and a couple of tiddlers, anybody else in the same boat but come out ok in the end?
Sending all you ladies lots of luck
Xx

cici19

#145 Post by cici19 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:04 pm

Hi everyone,

fingerscrossed congrats on your transfer sounds like all went well nothing more you can do now but try to keep yourself busy (but taking it easy!). I feel as if the 2ww will be harder during lockdown as we can make no plans. Will you be working or do you have some time off?

Clairebear great you have got started this week, 5th time and sounds like you are pretty relaxed which is great ! hope that rubs off on all of us :D

Miracle78 - good luck for tomorrow! I have started on day 1

blondie and sims - I think you both have transfers next week hope time is moving along quickly for you

pigletina - great to have you just a few days behind :) this group is so helpful to chat about any concerns. Joanne223 if you are starting your meds this weekend then you should also have transfer around the same time maybe?

s&a - how are you doing with the injections?

hang1234 and miley - how are you both doing?

HNS - welcome! good luck for your first cycle. For my previous fresh cycle I ended up having time off work in the week before EC because I felt so rubbish (bloated, tired etc) - ended up booking this off quite last minute though. I had a few days pre-booked after EC and just the day of transfer off - but this time have booked more time off after transfer to relax as have a busy/physical job so want to take it more easy this time

So I started my progynova yesterday and have scan booked for thursday 21st :)
My protocol this time says test day will be 16 days post transfer, on my fresh cycle it said 13 days. My embryo is a 5d for both so does anyone know why it is different?

xx

Miracle78

#146 Post by Miracle78 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:24 pm

montypoo1313 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:00 pm
Hi everyone,
I'm on my second round of ivf, first one got cancelled before egg collection because I only had two eggs that wasn't big enough. Just had my first scan today, I've got 6 this time, one at 14, 2 x 8, 1 x 9 and a couple of tiddlers, anybody else in the same boat but come out ok in the end?
Sending all you ladies lots of luck
Xx
Hi Montypoo

My first IVF last year in November I had 9 follicles but they have collected only 3, the rest were empty. They put me one back and I got pregnant. Unfortunately I miscarriage at 8 weeks. I don’t want to put you down with my message. Just a little advise don’t focus to much on numbers. Is the quality of them . The one I had back was top quality . My second fresh cycle I had 8 eggs collected but only 3 fertilized and 2 made it to blastocyst. Third fresh cycle , 9 eggs and 5 fertilized and still only 2 blastocyst. I know someone who had only 2 eggs , both fertilized had one back and she has a child. Don’t focus on numbers. You need only one !!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Fingerscrossed/Thanks and enjoy and relax this time 🙏🙏🙏
Cici- thanks for positive vibes! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Blondie83

#147 Post by Blondie83 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:47 pm

Fingerscrossed you are officially pupo! Will you be testing early?
Enjoy your time off relaxing!

Care haven’t upped my meds, the consultant didn’t seem concerned at all. He looked at the scan pictures on my lining on my last transfer in October and my ones the other day and said my lining looked the same. Even though in October it was over 8mm. I suppose I have to trust their judgement.

Hope everyone is getting on ok with stims! Try not to worry about numbers, as miricle said it’s quality x
1 xFET????

Miley

#148 Post by Miley » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:23 am

cici19 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:04 pm
Hi everyone,

fingerscrossed congrats on your transfer sounds like all went well nothing more you can do now but try to keep yourself busy (but taking it easy!). I feel as if the 2ww will be harder during lockdown as we can make no plans. Will you be working or do you have some time off?

Clairebear great you have got started this week, 5th time and sounds like you are pretty relaxed which is great ! hope that rubs off on all of us :D

Miracle78 - good luck for tomorrow! I have started on day 1

blondie and sims - I think you both have transfers next week hope time is moving along quickly for you

pigletina - great to have you just a few days behind :) this group is so helpful to chat about any concerns. Joanne223 if you are starting your meds this weekend then you should also have transfer around the same time maybe?

s&a - how are you doing with the injections?

hang1234 and miley - how are you both doing?

HNS - welcome! good luck for your first cycle. For my previous fresh cycle I ended up having time off work in the week before EC because I felt so rubbish (bloated, tired etc) - ended up booking this off quite last minute though. I had a few days pre-booked after EC and just the day of transfer off - but this time have booked more time off after transfer to relax as have a busy/physical job so want to take it more easy this time

So I started my progynova yesterday and have scan booked for thursday 21st :)
My protocol this time says test day will be 16 days post transfer, on my fresh cycle it said 13 days. My embryo is a 5d for both so does anyone know why it is different?

xx
Hi cici19

I hope you are keeping well and wishing you the best for starting your meds... I haven’t got any further yet mix up of when I thought I start and waiting time for my period so spoke to care and should start ,y meds later in the month.... reallly nice yo read everyone’s experiences so far and just trying to hope for the best....sending baby dust to everyone xxx

Clairebear1984

#149 Post by Clairebear1984 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:47 pm

Congrats on being PUPO fingerscrossed. Hope you are taking it nice and easy. Ah nice that we are at the same clinic, I really like it there.

Good luck today miracle hope transfer goes well :-)

Blondie when is your transfer?

Has anyone else got transfers coming up?

Montypoo good luck with scan tomorrow

Hope everyone else is doing well :-) xx
March cancelled covid
Jan 2021

Luckybabe37

#150 Post by Luckybabe37 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:21 pm

Any news miracle? Xx