ovarian rejuvenation

For our over 40's crew!

Moderator: Administrator

Me&IVF

ovarian rejuvenation

#1 Post by Me&IVF » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:05 pm

Hi There! I am 39 years old but a very bad AMH. My husband doesn't want to hear about eggs donation. I have heard about ovarian rejuvenation and in particular a clinic in Crete. Do you have any information about this to share with me please. I feel lost and I am very sad... Thank you for your help

Silver chick

Re: ovarian rejuvenation

#2 Post by Silver chick » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:50 pm

Hi sorry I have no info for you but wanted to say I m here if you need a chat . This journey can be so lonely at times . I had low Amh and went for egg donation after a lot of thought take care xxx
Wishing all goes well for you all !xxx
2 children natural conception
Ivf BFP 2015 :D
Ivf Frosties mc x2 2016 :( :(
Ivf mc x1 2017 :(
ivf bfn 2018 :(

Me&IVF

#3 Post by Me&IVF » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:38 am

Oh Silver chick, Thank you for your heartwarming words. Yes, when I think of this early menopause, I have my spirits in my socks but on the other hand, I contacted the Crete Fertility Centre and they gave me a lot of hope because the rejuvenation technique is no longer in the experimental stage, it is fully controlled and many women then get pregnant naturally or by doing IVF. I wouldn't mind doing IVF but for now, I want to try to make a baby with my own genes...Do you have your baby now?

Sophia25

#4 Post by Sophia25 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:15 pm

Hi there - do you mind me asking what your AMH is? Have the UK clinics said it is too low to treat you? Is that why you are going abroad? x