New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in egg donation or egg sharing. Warning!!! please remember confidentiality at all times.

Moderator: Administrator

Message
Author
Tony11
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:59 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#426 Post by Tony11 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:59 pm

Hi Ladies hope you’re all ok!!

My friend had scan today and two sacs TWINS!!! They both have took I did say all along to her this could be the case!!

Hi Teddybear I feel tired and sick but anxious every twinge knicker watch 😩 I rang a place today for scan and she said you can’t have a scan no as Iv had one last week you have to wait two weeks she said it’s under the health guidance because it isn’t really safe with early pregnancy 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have never heard anything like this before have you? Iv read so many people say they’ve been sent back a week later even heard people say 5 days I’m confused!!!! I rang few places 3 fully booked this week how many people are pregnant out there!! Hows your bleed hun? Big hugs xxxx

Hi Louise oh no so sorry to hear you’re being messed about nothing worse than them telling you one thing then changing it!! Have your heard anymore hope you get it sorted when you just want to start you just want to go!!!
Did your have your daughter through care? Big hugs xxx

Hi Miracle I can’t help you I’m affraid I don’t know what any of my progesterone has been on any cycle and don’t know how it works either!! Have you decided if you are going to have the transfer tomorrow?
Big hugs xxxx

Miracle78
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:26 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#427 Post by Miracle78 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:22 pm

Tony11 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:59 pm
Hi Ladies hope you’re all ok!!

My friend had scan today and two sacs TWINS!!! They both have took I did say all along to her this could be the case!!

Hi Teddybear I feel tired and sick but anxious every twinge knicker watch 😩 I rang a place today for scan and she said you can’t have a scan no as Iv had one last week you have to wait two weeks she said it’s under the health guidance because it isn’t really safe with early pregnancy 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have never heard anything like this before have you? Iv read so many people say they’ve been sent back a week later even heard people say 5 days I’m confused!!!! I rang few places 3 fully booked this week how many people are pregnant out there!! Hows your bleed hun? Big hugs xxxx

Hi Louise oh no so sorry to hear you’re being messed about nothing worse than them telling you one thing then changing it!! Have your heard anymore hope you get it sorted when you just want to start you just want to go!!!
Did your have your daughter through care? Big hugs xxx

Hi Miracle I can’t help you I’m affraid I don’t know what any of my progesterone has been on any cycle and don’t know how it works either!! Have you decided if you are going to have the transfer tomorrow?
Big hugs xxxx
Hi Tony!
I am glad your fried is well , and 2 embryo took it ! Keep everything crossed for her .
Hope you will manage to get a scan done ! Try ultrasound direct. I went on there to check my lining. Booked today for tomorrow. They do early pregnancy scans. But make sure is safe do it . I heard girls having scans at 6 weeks , than at 7. So might be safe . But better check with more experienced people!
I have asked my doctor google and seems to be ok ! The doctor said is fine , so I should trust the professionals.
So tomorrow going for transfer!! 😘😘😘😘

Louise007
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:21 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#428 Post by Louise007 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:40 pm

Miracle just caught up and seen your going for transfer tomorrow exciting for you hun and still sending positive vibes hun !

Tony - wow twins with your friend how’s she feeling about it? Exciting times? I know from previous experience they don’t like to do internal scans early on for risk could that be it maybe? Yes I had my daughter through care everything was a lot different back then they seem stretched this time and with egg bank being fairly new still finding there feet i don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Teddy - thank you nothing more I can do hoping February but could be March we will see. I’m ok I’m just an organizer and would like to know they said as soon as eggs are at clinic I can start so will see 🤞🏽

Big hugs to all xx

Teddybears2017
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#429 Post by Teddybears2017 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:52 am

Hi ladies hope your all ok :D

Hi Tony oh bless I also said I bet your friend was having twins. LOVELY that's GREAT news :D
No I have never heard of too many scans? I had 9+ with my daughters pregnancy and very early ones only a week apart. I Google it and it said its OK so not sure why they said that too you? I was told if I bled more to go for a scan at early pregnancy unit but don't want to hang around hospitals so booked that private one instead to put my mind at rest. They knew I was having another scan this Friday?? Anyway I'm good just sooooo tired and everything that goes along with pregnancy ie, worry, knicker watching, stress, feeling sooo sick but other than that I'm fine :wink: BIG HUGS XXX

Hi Louise oh hun they don't like to rush do they. Don't forget to make the odd call every now and then to push them. I was with Care Manchester but even then they never seemed on the ball :roll: BIG HUGS XXX

Hi Miracle not long now hun then you got another 2ww of stress. Its never easy but we are here anytime. GOOD LUCK HUN BIG HUGS XXXX
Me 46...Partner 46

IVF DONOR FEB 2018 #1=BFN :(
CHANGED CLINIC
IVF DONOR OCT 2018 #1=BFN :(
IVF DONOR NOV 2018 #2=BFP My little girl :D
IVF DONOR OCT 2020 #3=BFP Sadly ended in CP :(
IVF DONOR DEC 2020 #4=BFP :D

Miracle78
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:26 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#430 Post by Miracle78 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:33 am

Teddybears2017 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:52 am
Hi ladies hope your all ok :D

Hi Tony oh bless I also said I bet your friend was having twins. LOVELY that's GREAT news :D
No I have never heard of too many scans? I had 9+ with my daughters pregnancy and very early ones only a week apart. I Google it and it said its OK so not sure why they said that too you? I was told if I bled more to go for a scan at early pregnancy unit but don't want to hang around hospitals so booked that private one instead to put my mind at rest. They knew I was having another scan this Friday?? Anyway I'm good just sooooo tired and everything that goes along with pregnancy ie, worry, knicker watching, stress, feeling sooo sick but other than that I'm fine :wink: BIG HUGS XXX

Hi Louise oh hun they don't like to rush do they. Don't forget to make the odd call every now and then to push them. I was with Care Manchester but even then they never seemed on the ball :roll: BIG HUGS XXX

Hi Miracle not long now hun then you got another 2ww of stress. Its never easy but we are here anytime. GOOD LUCK HUN BIG HUGS XXXX
Hello Ladies!
Hope you all doing well ! Thanks a lot for positive vibes!
This afternoon hopefully the little embryo will be with me,
And yes, 2 weeks of torture starts!!
Big Hugs to all of you !!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏😘😘😘😘

Teddybears2017
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#431 Post by Teddybears2017 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:51 am

Hi Miracle oh bless you be thinking of you hun BIG HUGS XXX

Hi Tony I had a look at my old scan photos and my very early scans was 7 days apart but not because it was planned like that it just happened. My next scan will be 6 days apart BIG HUGS XXX
Me 46...Partner 46

IVF DONOR FEB 2018 #1=BFN :(
CHANGED CLINIC
IVF DONOR OCT 2018 #1=BFN :(
IVF DONOR NOV 2018 #2=BFP My little girl :D
IVF DONOR OCT 2020 #3=BFP Sadly ended in CP :(
IVF DONOR DEC 2020 #4=BFP :D

Louise007
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:21 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#432 Post by Louise007 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:24 am

Miricle exciting for you ! We will be with you through 2WW keeping you occupied and trying to take your mind of things 🥰

Teddybears I will keep on them and yea we are care Manchester too They just seem to have the attitude we will call you when they are here 🙄 I’ll keep on them thank you

Another day of home schooling all about aliens in underpants today 🤣🤣

Miracle78
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:26 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#433 Post by Miracle78 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:04 pm

Louise007 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:24 am
Miricle exciting for you ! We will be with you through 2WW keeping you occupied and trying to take your mind of things 🥰

Teddybears I will keep on them and yea we are care Manchester too They just seem to have the attitude we will call you when they are here 🙄 I’ll keep on them thank you

Another day of home schooling all about aliens in underpants today 🤣🤣
Thanks a lot for all your support lovely ladies!
Feeling anxious now ! Not long to go there! 😘😘😘🙏🙏BIg HUGS! 😘😘😘😘

Tony11
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:59 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#434 Post by Tony11 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:38 pm

Hi ladies hope you’re all ok!!

Hi Teddybear Iv never heard of it before either and it was one of the window to the womb places that said it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m going to book one anyway because I can’t wait till next Friday I’m sending myself insane 😩 did you say you’re still bleeding now? Bet you’re glad you have a scan tomorrow even though you know you’ve seen heartbeat you still worry!!! Big hugs xxxx

Hi miracle good look today hope everything goes well ❤️ Big hugs xxxx

Hi Louise you sound like you’re having as much fun as me 🙄 I don’t know how much work you’re daughter is getting but my daughter is getting that much I can’t keep up 😬 big hugs xxxx

Teddybears2017
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#435 Post by Teddybears2017 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:58 pm

Hi ladies its snowing here ⛄

Hi Tony no I'm not bleeding but every twinge, pull, cramp I get worried it could led to the bleeding. I don't blame you wanting a scan hun we been through so much just to get to this point and we need that scan to tell us all OK. Mind you hun as soon as I got home that scan night the worry's crepted back in :roll: :roll: BIG HUGS XXX
Me 46...Partner 46

IVF DONOR FEB 2018 #1=BFN :(
CHANGED CLINIC
IVF DONOR OCT 2018 #1=BFN :(
IVF DONOR NOV 2018 #2=BFP My little girl :D
IVF DONOR OCT 2020 #3=BFP Sadly ended in CP :(
IVF DONOR DEC 2020 #4=BFP :D

Miracle78
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:26 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#436 Post by Miracle78 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:44 pm

Teddybears2017 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:58 pm
Hi ladies its snowing here ⛄

Hi Tony no I'm not bleeding but every twinge, pull, cramp I get worried it could led to the bleeding. I don't blame you wanting a scan hun we been through so much just to get to this point and we need that scan to tell us all OK. Mind you hun as soon as I got home that scan night the worry's crepted back in :roll: :roll: BIG HUGS XXX
Hi Ladies
I am extremely desapointed! I am glad is my last embryo and can run away from this clinic.
I had a call around 11 saying embryo survived! Yuhuuu
Came here with a full bladder and went in and she put me the catheter, they brought the embryo and when trying to put in she said she has to change the catheter as not enough place for embryo. So they put back the embryo into the incubator for few minutes. She changed the catheter and finally is in !!
Second dessapointment , when I had egg collection I have been told I have 2 hatching blastocyst!! So had one back in September who failed . Now when I asked about this they said is expanded blastocyst!
Third horrible thing , they haven’t scan me when putting the embryo. They scanned me before but this is it !!!
So don’t have much hope to be honest !!
I have paid for this game 15k to be treated like guinea pig !!
Hope you all doing well !!
Xxxx

Tony11
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:59 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#437 Post by Tony11 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:03 pm

Hi Teddybear glad to hear no bleeding! Exactly it’s bad isn’t it I’m analysing everything I’m doing my own head in 🙈😩 and I’m waking in a morning with terrible anxiety its awful!! Bet you can’t wait for scan tomorrow.
How thick is the snow? Big hugs xxxx

Tony11
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:59 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#438 Post by Tony11 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:11 pm

Aww miracle you’re in the 2ww!!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞

Oh hun I am sorry to hear such a terrible experience you have had with your clinic there is nothing worse than when you put your trust and money into something so important and feel let down!!!!!
So did they not scan you as they were transferring the embryo inside you? Have you only been with this one clinic? What have you paid 15k for if you don’t mind me asking?
Sorry you have been left disappointed big hugs xxxxx

Miracle78
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:26 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#439 Post by Miracle78 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:12 pm

Tony11 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:11 pm
Aww miracle you’re in the 2ww!!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞

Oh hun I am sorry to hear such a terrible experience you have had with your clinic there is nothing worse than when you put your trust and money into something so important and feel let down!!!!!
So did they not scan you as they were transferring the embryo inside you? Have you only been with this one clinic? What have you paid 15k for if you don’t mind me asking?
Sorry you have been left disappointed big hugs xxxxx
Hi Tony
Yes , officially n 2ww. Not a great experience .
They scan me before but not during the transfer. I have been shocked! As well they brought the embryo than she realised something is not ok and she has to change it and they had to put the embryo back in the incubator as not ok if left outside for long . Than she changed what she had to change and brought it back ! Really hope is good healthy one and he will survive!! 🙏🙏🙏
My first IVF was with NHS as as was allowed to one free cycle . And got pregnant with them . But miscarriage.
The last 2 cycle was with this clinic . Yes we went through access fertility and we choose a package for 2 cycles , we paid 9.800 plus the medication plus hysteroscopy. So around 15k , even more .
How are you feeling today ? Did you manage to have a scan booked? 😘😘😘😘

Teddybears2017
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#440 Post by Teddybears2017 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:35 pm

Hi Miracle oh hun what a day for you. FINGERS CROSSED now hun, relax and get some rest. To be honest your clinic sounds not good but you are in your 2ww wait now. If I'm totally honest with you hun with EVERYTHING to do with ivf I must of spent £50,000+ I'm not kidding my ivf at Care was £10,000 which was a total waste but I won't go into it but hun try not to stress and get your feet warm, warming food (soup etc) and get to bed and relax hun. BIG HUGS XXX PS I also had a problem at one of my transfer I did not drink enough water so my embryo had to go back but that transfer ended up BFP with my daughter xxx
Me 46...Partner 46

IVF DONOR FEB 2018 #1=BFN :(
CHANGED CLINIC
IVF DONOR OCT 2018 #1=BFN :(
IVF DONOR NOV 2018 #2=BFP My little girl :D
IVF DONOR OCT 2020 #3=BFP Sadly ended in CP :(
IVF DONOR DEC 2020 #4=BFP :D

Teddybears2017
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#441 Post by Teddybears2017 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:40 pm

Hi Tony, I'm just cooking dinner and my tummy has flipped so much. I wearing face masks now indoors. I cannot wait until tomorrow just worried about if we get stopped for traveling outside our area but I got a letter. Snow is covered everything but not deep. God I feel sick 😖BIG HUGS XXX
Me 46...Partner 46

IVF DONOR FEB 2018 #1=BFN :(
CHANGED CLINIC
IVF DONOR OCT 2018 #1=BFN :(
IVF DONOR NOV 2018 #2=BFP My little girl :D
IVF DONOR OCT 2020 #3=BFP Sadly ended in CP :(
IVF DONOR DEC 2020 #4=BFP :D

Miracle78
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:26 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#442 Post by Miracle78 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:26 pm

Teddybears2017 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:35 pm
Hi Miracle oh hun what a day for you. FINGERS CROSSED now hun, relax and get some rest. To be honest your clinic sounds not good but you are in your 2ww wait now. If I'm totally honest with you hun with EVERYTHING to do with ivf I must of spent £50,000+ I'm not kidding my ivf at Care was £10,000 which was a total waste but I won't go into it but hun try not to stress and get your feet warm, warming food (soup etc) and get to bed and relax hun. BIG HUGS XXX PS I also had a problem at one of my transfer I did not drink enough water so my embryo had to go back but that transfer ended up BFP with my daughter xxx
Hi Teddy
The embryo is where is should be now ! Really hope is a good one ! Makes me feel better if you previously had this experience before and you have a daughter now !!
Hope is strong one and survive!!
My bladder was really full but I think this doctor is not so great . My fresh transfer was done by her as well she had the same problem. But at this time was a polyp there . So she said because of the polyp ! Now was nothing.
And if you look on Care web and see there , she has 14 years experience with egg collection and embryo transfer. Honestly I don’t really understand.
You paid a lot Teddy ! A fortune I can say . !! But at least you have a daughter and another child on the way !! Some people they had really good success from Care. But I think depends on the location. Definitely London not amazing..
I hope you feeling better today !
I try my best to chill out, I just had a meal , some warm stuff !! Chicken with rice !! Some salad as well !! I can’t leave without salad !
Soups is a great idea!! Will have it tomorrow.
Thanks for all the tips!! Really helpful 😘😘😘
Big Hugs to all of you ! 🙏🙏🙏

Louise007
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:21 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#443 Post by Louise007 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:40 pm

Miricle sorry to hear about your experience but I have a good feeling about this for you hun and it’s time for you to relax now being PUPO hun! 🥰 what package did you opt for with access if you don’t mind me asking we did review that with this cycle but it was a lot more ❤️

Teddy that is a lot we have spent a small fortune, as you’ve said having our little ones I would do it all again 🥰

Tony - how’s your friend doing? How you feeling now we’re you sick with your daughter or does it seem different this time? I had no sickness with my daughter last time was very lucky

Love to all ❤️

Miracle78
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:26 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#444 Post by Miracle78 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:58 pm

Louise007 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:40 pm
Miricle sorry to hear about your experience but I have a good feeling about this for you hun and it’s time for you to relax now being PUPO hun! 🥰 what package did you opt for with access if you don’t mind me asking we did review that with this cycle but it was a lot more ❤️

Teddy that is a lot we have spent a small fortune, as you’ve said having our little ones I would do it all again 🥰

Tony - how’s your friend doing? How you feeling now we’re you sick with your daughter or does it seem different this time? I had no sickness with my daughter last time was very lucky

Love to all ❤️
Hi Louise
Hope you are doing well as well .
I am ok , nothing can be changed.
I went for 2 cycles , this is the only option I had to be honest as I am 42. Well I was 41 when choose it . In this was included 2 fresh cycle , egg collection, scans , embryo transfers. You can not move to the next cycle until you have used all your embryo from first cycle. Not medication included.
De is you have any feedback from Care ?
😘😘😘😘

Tony11
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:59 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#445 Post by Tony11 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:04 pm

Hi Ladies hope your all ok!!

Well I got a scan this evening and seen the little heartbeat ❤️ couldn’t wait till 22nd!!

Hi Teddy good luck with your scan tomorrow ❤️❤️ I wouldn’t worry about being stopped the roads are busy out there it’s nothing like the first lockdown!! I know that feeling oh too well I am at my worst at 9 weeks 🤢🙈
Big hugs xxxx

Hi miracle yes you relax now take it easy and enjoy PUPO don’t stress and worry yourself!! If I had my time again I’d never have gone with my first clinic the difference with who I went with is unbelievable!!!
Good luck 🤞🙏🤞🙏
Big hugs xxxx

Hi Louise I’m still feeling sick had it with all my pregnancies my first till I was 20 weeks 😩 it gets worse in few weeks but I’ll take it I’m not complaining just have to suffer 🙈 how are you doing? Hope you get sorted soon hun!!
Big hugs xxxx

Miracle78
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:26 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#446 Post by Miracle78 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:25 pm

Tony11 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:04 pm
Hi Ladies hope your all ok!!

Well I got a scan this evening and seen the little heartbeat ❤️ couldn’t wait till 22nd!!

Hi Teddy good luck with your scan tomorrow ❤️❤️ I wouldn’t worry about being stopped the roads are busy out there it’s nothing like the first lockdown!! I know that feeling oh too well I am at my worst at 9 weeks 🤢🙈
Big hugs xxxx

Hi miracle yes you relax now take it easy and enjoy PUPO don’t stress and worry yourself!! If I had my time again I’d never have gone with my first clinic the difference with who I went with is unbelievable!!!
Good luck 🤞🙏🤞🙏
Big hugs xxxx

Hi Louise I’m still feeling sick had it with all my pregnancies my first till I was 20 weeks 😩 it gets worse in few weeks but I’ll take it I’m not complaining just have to suffer 🙈 how are you doing? Hope you get sorted soon hun!!
Big hugs xxxx
Hi Tony !
Amazing news! Really happy for you !! The waiting time is a torture do very good you had a scan this evening.
2ww will be fine . No much hope . So what should be will be. Just we might have to think at future plans. I think we will go abroad as well. Can’t afford London .
Good luck Teddybear! Keep everything crossed for you!
Big Hugs to all of you ! 😘😘😘😘🙏🙏🙏

Miracle78
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:26 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#447 Post by Miracle78 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:11 am

Teddybears2017 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:40 pm
Hi Tony, I'm just cooking dinner and my tummy has flipped so much. I wearing face masks now indoors. I cannot wait until tomorrow just worried about if we get stopped for traveling outside our area but I got a letter. Snow is covered everything but not deep. God I feel sick 😖BIG HUGS XXX
Hi Teddybear
Thinking of you today ! Good luck with your scan .
Tony/ Louise- hope you both doing well.
I slept quite well last night, had a lots of vivid dreams. I am not surprised to be honest.
No symptoms at all for the moment. We will see !!
😘😘😘😘

Teddybears2017
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#448 Post by Teddybears2017 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:00 am

Hi ladies, its FREEZING here today ⛄.. We are just getting ready to leave as its a good hour away and with the ice need to take it slow xx

Hi Tony OMGS that's FANTASTIC. Did you cry? I'm a tough one normally but I did cry as soon as they said we see a heartbeat 😊. Did you get photo hun? How do you feel this morning? BIG HUGS XXX

Hi Miracle THANK YOU so much hun. I hope your relaxing? Think positive hun. As I said it happened to me with my daughters cycle and I went days thinking the embryo was never put in etc because of my mistake but by 8dp5dt I knew it worked as the world flipped over and I was sick. FINGERS CROSSED for you hun BIG HUGS XXX

Hi Louise yes my Ivf cost me a lot but one kiss from my little girl and it was so worth it😉. Only thing that always bugs us was that 1 and only cycle we had at Care and the £10,000+ for an exclusive donor we only got 1 embryo to transfer and it was a bfn so we feel robbed but I learnt a lot from that HUGE costly mistake. Hope home schooling is going well BIG HUGS XXX

My scan is at 1 but I'm so scared and on my own again but I let you know how I get on BIG HUGS XXX😘😘😘
Me 46...Partner 46

IVF DONOR FEB 2018 #1=BFN :(
CHANGED CLINIC
IVF DONOR OCT 2018 #1=BFN :(
IVF DONOR NOV 2018 #2=BFP My little girl :D
IVF DONOR OCT 2020 #3=BFP Sadly ended in CP :(
IVF DONOR DEC 2020 #4=BFP :D

Miracle78
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:26 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#449 Post by Miracle78 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:18 am

Teddybears2017 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:00 am
Hi ladies, its FREEZING here today ⛄.. We are just getting ready to leave as its a good hour away and with the ice need to take it slow xx

Hi Tony OMGS that's FANTASTIC. Did you cry? I'm a tough one normally but I did cry as soon as they said we see a heartbeat 😊. Did you get photo hun? How do you feel this morning? BIG HUGS XXX

Hi Miracle THANK YOU so much hun. I hope your relaxing? Think positive hun. As I said it happened to me with my daughters cycle and I went days thinking the embryo was never put in etc because of my mistake but by 8dp5dt I knew it worked as the world flipped over and I was sick. FINGERS CROSSED for you hun BIG HUGS XXX

Hi Louise yes my Ivf cost me a lot but one kiss from my little girl and it was so worth it😉. Only thing that always bugs us was that 1 and only cycle we had at Care and the £10,000+ for an exclusive donor we only got 1 embryo to transfer and it was a bfn so we feel robbed but I learnt a lot from that HUGE costly mistake. Hope home schooling is going well BIG HUGS XXX

My scan is at 1 but I'm so scared and on my own again but I let you know how I get on BIG HUGS XXX😘😘😘
Thanks Teddybear for all the positive vibes! Means a lot to me. I wake up this morning having brown discharge, could be the way how she put the embryo or medication, very sensitive down there ( sorry tmi). I hope the line was not shredding and AF is on the way.
Really hope will work!!
Good luck today !!! Everything will be ok!!! Keep everything crossed for you. xxxxx

Teddybears2017
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#450 Post by Teddybears2017 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:15 pm

Hi ladies just got out all good. Got to see heartbeat again and even take a video to show my partner 😊 I am 7 weeks today so bang on the dates. Now the worry starts until next scan :roll: Hope your all good BIG HUGS XXX
Me 46...Partner 46

IVF DONOR FEB 2018 #1=BFN :(
CHANGED CLINIC
IVF DONOR OCT 2018 #1=BFN :(
IVF DONOR NOV 2018 #2=BFP My little girl :D
IVF DONOR OCT 2020 #3=BFP Sadly ended in CP :(
IVF DONOR DEC 2020 #4=BFP :D

Post Reply