May 2WW

Tense, Nervous, Want to strangle your DH??? You are not alone...

Moderator: Administrator

Kinney

Re: May 2WW

#26 Post by Kinney » Fri May 10, 2019 12:05 pm

Oh Nikki, I've been thinking of you. So sorry to hear this sad news.
My heart is breaking for you, I hope you get some answers soon. x

Benson

#27 Post by Benson » Fri May 10, 2019 12:07 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that. I really hope your last embryo works! But even if it doesn't, please remember you are not alone and there are people out there who have gone through similar things who you can talk to and support one another.

KatieS

#28 Post by KatieS » Fri May 10, 2019 1:50 pm

I’m so sorry to hear Nikki. Thinking of you loads xxx

Ali81

#29 Post by Ali81 » Fri May 10, 2019 7:11 pm

Hi Nikki

I’m so so sorry to hear your news, it’s just heartbreaking. You just have to listen to the advice of your clinicians. I do hope you get some answers soon.
I hope and pray you last embie is the one. Stay strong, sending lots of love xxx

mollymartha

#30 Post by mollymartha » Sat May 11, 2019 5:51 pm

im so so sorry nikki its sad news for you again honestly my heart goes out to there are no words to ease your pain or hurt I ad 3 bfns in 8 weeks on my iuis and its just really really horrible hard and unbearable upset I wish I could wave a magic wand and no lady had to go through this awful nightmare when ivf works its truly an absolute miracle when it doesn't it ca break you and leave emotion scars that will never heal please be very gentle on yourself you and your body have been through so much take it easy, and I really hope your clinic can try and find out whats going on, I honestly hope your last embryo is The One that wil give you your much awaited little miracle and your bfp you just never know the time you give up could be the time that was meant to be... sending strength calm and positivity your way x
me : single lady 36 - donor sperm

iui natural cycle jan 19 BFN
iui natural cycle feb 19 BFN

ivf#1 stimmed for 8 days, EC 17/05 12 eggs 10 fertilised 7 blastocysts ET 22/05 1 top grade blast 6 frozen blasts OTD 03/06

Nikki87

#31 Post by Nikki87 » Sun May 12, 2019 11:52 am

Thank you lovely ladies for all your advice, thoughts and well wishes. I am a little better today, we possibly have some steps forward so not all hope is lost yet x
Keep me posted on your own results I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you all.
Best wishes. Xx

mollymartha

#32 Post by mollymartha » Mon May 13, 2019 4:02 pm

glad you are feeling a little stronger today Nikki my heart honestly breaks for you , a bfn is just an awful reality in this journey, I hope you get a bit stronger each day it will take time to try and pick yourself up again, its al we can do after hitting rock bottom again! im glad to hear you already feel like you may have a few steps forward you can take in a positive direction so bet of luck with that start a new chapter and hoping everything finally work out for you very soon, if its anyones turn next , it has to be yours! x

ivf#1 stimmed for 8 days, EC 17/05 12 eggs 10 fertilised 7 blastocysts ET 22/05 1 top grade blast 6 frozen blasts OTD 03/06

Kinney

#33 Post by Kinney » Wed May 15, 2019 10:56 am

BFN for us too.

It's really hard when we had our hopes pinned on it but we're so grateful that we have a frostie so we're going to try again when we can.
Wow this IVF stuff is hard, hey?

Wilosc18

#34 Post by Wilosc18 » Wed May 15, 2019 12:34 pm

Thinking of you both Nikki and Kinney, it’s such an awful thing to have to go through. Sending you all the luck in the world for your next go! Xx

mollymartha

#35 Post by mollymartha » Wed May 15, 2019 3:53 pm

so so sorry about your bfn kinney it really awful isn't it jt the worst and such a sad day, there are no words to help you, but take it easy take your time and be gentle on yourselves, that's one positive you have your precious frostie so atleast you have hope for the future yet, yes very very tough this whole ivf journey one of extreme highs and extreme lows!! we are al in the ride together so hang on in there I hope it will be your turn next stay positive have a good cry if you need to, know tat you really aren't alone we are al here to share the happy bfps aswell ad the sad days of bfns thinking of you x

Kelly1982

#36 Post by Kelly1982 » Thu May 23, 2019 5:29 pm

Hei Mollymartha thanks for your reply. No am not sure what causing the milk but I don’t remember having it with my son. I just remember the milk never completely went after stopping breastfeeding. But I don’t know if the milk completely go when you get pregnant again.
😘😘🙏🏻😍what a fantastic news that you have now have 6 blastocyst on the ice. How blessed are you hay. I bet you will sleep like a baby tonight. Try and not work too hard . Here the weather is awful rain all day today !! And windy. Typical Norwegian weather.
Yes I think I will see how I feel on Saturday. If I feel positive then I will go and buy pregnancy test. Yes am still hopeful and prayerful. 🙏🏻 I wish you a fab evening Much love 😘
(ICSI cycle July/August 2016) OTD 10.08.2016 BFP
Baby boy born 30 March 2017
Low sperm c hubby
ICSI fresh cycle May ??

Wilosc18

#37 Post by Wilosc18 » Sat May 25, 2019 8:55 am

Morning Everyone,

Today is our OTD and I’m so happy to say it’s BFP for us! We’re so surprised, we really didn’t expect to be so lucky and for it to work first time!

X

mollymartha

#38 Post by mollymartha » Sat May 25, 2019 4:04 pm

hi wilosc wow huge congratulations for you that's amazing news!!! you must be so happy surprised and thrilled, hope al goes realy well for you wishinb you a happy healthy 9 months

how are you doing now Kelly will you test again after all I have replied on the other thread x

Kelly1982

#39 Post by Kelly1982 » Sat May 25, 2019 10:51 pm

Mollymartha Hei hei
Am ok stressed out a lot atm. Am so sorry am not so great at bad news. It takes me a while to absorb it all .I have been spotting since afternoon. Pink ish reddish blood. So am kind of thinking that’s it !! It’s not a lot but just enough on the pantry liner. So I guess that’s it for me. THANKYOU so much for checking on me. I wish you all the best mollymartha. You deserve it 🙏🏻
Well I doubt it’s implantation bleeding as surely I have passed the dates for that. My otd was today
I had ET 15th so today 25 was otd.

This process is soo hard 😢
Low sperm c hubby
ICSI fresh cycle May ??

Kelly1982

#40 Post by Kelly1982 » Sat May 25, 2019 10:56 pm

Wilosc18
Congratulations for BFP 😘
I wish you all the best for the 9months.
Low sperm c hubby
ICSI fresh cycle May ??

mollymartha

#41 Post by mollymartha » Sun May 26, 2019 10:19 am

aw Kelly my heart goes out to you, it really does a bfn is just such a dreadful sad feeling, its understandable you are so stressed that's hard to avoid beign stressed during the 2 week wait and testing time, if only we had it as easy and simple as most other ladies!! yes it does take a while to absorb it and believe it , you still want hope and its very hard to admit it is a definite bfn, I had exactly the same as you my first 2 iuis spotting to start so I knew all along, I had spotting a few days before otd the first 2 times it is just awful and so so hard to go through the 3rd iui otd was my birthday luckily af held off until 2 days after but I still knew all along as my clinic timed it so wrong I knew I had no chance right from the start thank you for your kind wishes for me, I know I have no chance this time my lining is too thick so ive just got to wait for af and as usual go from there! its ben lovely talking to you this cycle you have really really reassured me so so much its ben very exciting but stressful and you have always managed to calm me down I hope you stay on here and we can keep chatting with everyone else but I totally totally understand if you need a break from the forum,, I did take some time out inbetween treatments to have a bit of down time, grieve for what could have been and jut take a bit of time to heal , please keep in touch if you can, if not hug your son spend lots of precious time doing fun special things with him, and take a bit of time for yourself and him, you deserve another baby so much I truly hope it happens for you w all keep hoping for miracles not jut for ourselves but for everyone on her all of us want that miracle baby so much lets hope dreams really do come true how are you feeling today are you still spotting or no af yet have you retested its so awful isn't it! have you stopped taking the litunus? I never tested at home I was to nervous to wasn't confident I could do it right and found the idea far too upsetting my 3 iui package included the beta so I took that as they said I had to the 3rd time I didn't even bother! pointless as I already knew I just waited for af sending you lots of thoughts please be gentle on yourself when ivf works its an absolute miracle and just amazing when it doesn't its just awful so sad and so much loss, grief and hurt to cope with after so much stress its a lot to go through you aren't alone and we are here to listen x