June testing

Tense, Nervous, Want to strangle your DH??? You are not alone...

Moderator: Administrator

Natalie1471

Re: June testing

#51 Post by Natalie1471 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:21 am

I know it's really hard. I'm going to wait till tuesday me I think plus my wife wont let me ha.
I've still only really bloated most days and that's all I've had, so scared

Kittenzz

#52 Post by Kittenzz » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:00 am

Honestly Natalie, that's all I felt also, just really bloated..was tired and had dull headaches for a couple of days last week but I put that down to travelling with work.. I had no other signs at all!
Keep your spirits up, I'm keeping all fingers crossed for you x

mollymartha

#53 Post by mollymartha » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:18 pm

wow kittenzz that's fab news for you! so pleased for you whens your beta im the same im panicking constantly af is coming at any moment I have very strong af heavy full feelings today not good and im a nervous wreck cant bear this torment!

Natalie hang on in there not long now! I just felt bloated too that's honestly probably the cyclogest as we all seem to get that I got really bloated the day before et so I knew it had to be the cyclogest only it seems very common please don't stress looing for symptoms its way way too early anyway the embryo Is still as small as a grain of sand and any symptoms are usually just drugs symptoms don't usually kick in til 6-8 weeks sometimes later please don't torment yourself til Tuesday try and relax and enjoy the days of being pupo still x
me : single lady 36 - donor sperm

iui natural cycle jan 19 BFN
iui natural cycle feb 19 BFN

ivf#1 stimmed for 8 days, EC 17/05 12 eggs 10 fertilised 7 blastocysts ET 22/05 1 top grade blast 6 frozen blasts OTD 03/06

Kittenzz

#54 Post by Kittenzz » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:31 pm

Thanks mollymartha.. I'll ring the hospital tomorrow to find out when the beta will be, after I take the official test, fingers crossed nothing happens between then.. my last IVF we tested one day before OTD ( got very light positive lines) and by the OTD and beta, we experienced a chemical pregnancy.. so really praying this doesn't happen again

Natalie, mollymartha is right, it's way too early for symptoms, and the lack of any isn't a bad thing either, seems like it is different for everyone. Please try and stay as positive as possible

mollymartha

#55 Post by mollymartha » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:16 pm

ah hoe you dont have to wait long for the beta hopefully not as they wont want you to worry more im so sorry to hear about the chemical im sure it will be fine this time but I can understand how you are worrying the worry just never stops does it!! its very reassuring your lines are already strong stay calm and positive as you can

Natalie honestly please don't stress about symptoms honestly its too early and most ladies would have no clue yet this early everything is just too tiny and its usually 6-8 weeks or even later in many cases please don't add to your stress and worry keeping everything crossed for you for Tuesday x

ivf#1 stimmed for 8 days, EC 17/05 12 eggs 10 fertilised 7 blastocysts ET 22/05 1 top grade blast 6 frozen blasts OTD 03/06

Tsm160

#56 Post by Tsm160 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:20 pm

Congratulations Kittenzz so excited for you! It sounds really positive how dark your line is so fingers crossed for you. Let us know how you get on.

Good luck for Tuesday Natalie and don't worry about symptom spotting I still feel completely normal! Just bloated.

I can't relax or be happy just yet either. feels like we're on a 4 week wait for a scan now.

mollymartha

#57 Post by mollymartha » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:38 pm

feels more like a 4 year wait!!!!!!have you got 4 weeks to wait how far will you be by then my clinic have a 3 week wait this is much much worse than any 2 week wait ever im totally relaxed in the 2 week wait im never impatient to test or get to otd I love being in the pupo bubble this is just torture isnt it! x

Natalie1471

#58 Post by Natalie1471 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:27 pm

Can one of you help me. I'm going to get a second pregnancy test from the shop for tomorrow and was wondering if the first response one is ok, it says test 6 days earlier than your period, that's the only one that was for an early test. Even though you are on all these drugs does your next period still count as to when it would be normally without doing all this. If I was doing ivf my period would be due on wednesday

Kittenzz

#59 Post by Kittenzz » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:40 pm

Hi Natalie, yes first response should be fine to use. All IVF drugs should be out of your system, the OTD is calculated by the docs to ensure this. I would think j that with the test the hospital gave you and a first response tests, it should be fairly correct, however a blood test is the only way to be 100% certain. I've only gone by the pregnancy tests - now I did test with 6 of them over today and yesterday and the hospital are not concerned and have booked me in for a scan on the 2nd july..
How are you feeling?

Tsm160

#60 Post by Tsm160 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:09 pm

Yes first response should be fine Natalie, Good luck for the morning fingers crossed for you! Sending you positive vibes.

Your scan is before me Kittenzz mine isn't until 5th July!! Feels like ages away lol xXx

Kittenzz

#61 Post by Kittenzz » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:33 pm

Best of luck for tomorrow Natalie, please let us know x

@tsm - yeah they initially wanted to schedule it for June 27th but I'm away, so 2nd of July was the next spot! It does seem like ages away - 3 weeks tomorrow! Another excruciating wait 🙈

Natalie1471

#62 Post by Natalie1471 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:59 pm

Thanks guys,
If it doesnt work how soon after can you have a frozen embryo transfer

Kittenzz

#63 Post by Kittenzz » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:57 pm

Try and stay positive, only one more sleep.

For a FET, you should be able to go next cycle, depends on whether your clinic wants to down regulate you first, then you would start injections... I did find this FET a lot less stressful than my last two fresh transfers!

Natalie1471

#64 Post by Natalie1471 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:23 am

Right guys. I did the test that they gave me and after the 3 minute there was the 1 line and like a faintest line we had to keep looking at it as we couldn't tell it was that faint. I took a first response and it had 2 lines., I just dont believe it though yet cos of the one that they gave me.
I've just rang and told them they said I can take another in a few days or as it was a very faint pine they can go ahead and book a scan. So they have booked a scan for 1st July

Kittenzz

#65 Post by Kittenzz » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:41 am

Wow, congrats Natalie, a line is a line as far as I've been told.. it is definitely good news to get the positive on both tests, the line on the test that I was give was lighter than the ones on the first response too, I think it just is dependent on the test. But I think that is really great news Natalie x

Natalie1471

#66 Post by Natalie1471 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:44 am

I'm gonna buy some more test to be sure. On the 1st she says I'm 7 weeks and 3 days, I dont understand that ha

Tsm160

#67 Post by Tsm160 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 am

Congratulations Natalie that's great news! A line is a line no matter how faint. Just shows that no symptoms might be a good sign as we've all managed to get BFPs!! How exciting xXx

Kittenzz

#68 Post by Kittenzz » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:41 pm

I know, I can't believe we all have gotten our BFP's, that's amazing.. :D

mollymartha

#69 Post by mollymartha » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:15 pm

wow Natalie so pleased for you! congratulations you must be so thrilled i knew you were!! had a good feeling about you see we kept saying to you just because you have no symptoms don't think the worst! if you want mire reassurance about the tests why not ask for a beta then you get a definite number and can check the doubling time you must be so excited for the scan! hope you are having a really happy day today x

Emma0103

#70 Post by Emma0103 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:43 pm

Hi, I've been reading all of your posts. I'm new to all of this. This is my first cycle and I am currently in my 2ww.
My transfer was 3rd of June and my test date is the 16th (fathers day 🙈) I'm a little worried as I have absolutely no symptoms and don't really feel any different. I had mild cramps a couple of days after the transfer and that's it.

Natalie1471

#71 Post by Natalie1471 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:07 pm

Thanks yes I'm so excited. I bought more tests and they are all positive.
And Emma all us had no symptoms and all got positive.
I got none at all apart from feeling like I was coming on my period few days after transfer, that's it

Kittenzz

#72 Post by Kittenzz » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:51 pm

Hi Emma, welcome to the group. If you have been following this you will now know that none of us had too many symptoms, mostly just bloating and the feeling AF was coming on! But I've read other groups in the past and some ladies show so many symptoms which really had me worried! But now as you can see, everyone is different.. try and stay positive and dont worry

@natalie - I would have been the same as you and purchased more tests.. sure I took 6 tests over 3 days! 😂 Massive congrats x

Emma0103

#73 Post by Emma0103 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:18 am

Ok thanks! I think it's because I'm so close to test date. I'm itching to do an early one but think in just going to wait.
The pessaries had made me bloated and bbs bigger and sore, but even that seems to have stopped now!

CONGRATULATIONS to you all btw! x

Dalex1

#74 Post by Dalex1 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:05 am

A massive congratulations to all of you for your BFPs over the last couple of weeks! I have been reading silently from the sidelines and am so happy for you all. It is such a joy to read I too am (newly) in my 2WW - just - and am due to test 23rd of June which feels like forever away. The more I read online though the more hope I’m losing, I haven’t had a single symptom since the transfer Monday. Nothing at all and feel like because of this I maybe already know the outcome? Reading this thread as helped as you guys have described having no symptoms! Trying to keep busy but I just can’t keep my mind occupied with anything else! Best of luck to everyone for the next 9 months xxx PS sorry to jump on your thread!

Kittenzz

#75 Post by Kittenzz » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:42 am

Hi Dalex, welcome to the group, you're more than welcome. And welcome to the 2WW, i know how frustrating and scary it can be.The first week of the transfer, i had no symptoms at all maybe mild cramping and bloating, but nothing more than normal on the utrogeston. On the second week, i felt very bloated and again had cramps and AF like feelings. I was very tired this week also, but i had to fly to Prague for a workshop with work, so i put it down to travelling and long days. Dont panic if you arent experiencing any symptoms, not all ladies do. I know it is really hard to take your mind off the 2ww but anything to distract your time is good.. i think being away with work was great for me, as it it left me less time to google :) When is your OTD? i wish you all the best.. and dont be afraid to ask any question here :) xx