Early December testing

Tense, Nervous, Want to strangle your DH??? You are not alone...

Moderator: Administrator

Louise79

Early December testing

#1 Post by Louise79 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:40 pm

Hi ladies!

I had my first Fresh transfer on Saturday so test date is 6th December, it’s going to be a long 2 weeks!! Anyone else currently on the two week wait?

Luckybabe37

Re: Early December testing

#2 Post by Luckybabe37 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:09 am

Good luck Louise rarther u then me lol the wait killed me I cudnt cope was driving myself insane with google! Am currently 10 weeks pregnant this wed was my 4 th cycle with a donor egg tried 3 times own eggs no good so 1st try with donor boom! And to this day am stil worrying and googling and lot it don’t get easier trust me I thought gettin pregnant was hardest bit but to me wasn’t it’s rest of weeks tryin to stay pregnant such a big stress ball xx

Natashafranklin

#3 Post by Natashafranklin » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:02 pm

Hi yes me. Test date is the 5th december. This is my second transfer and its driving me crazy. Stomach cramps and itchy boobs. Had absolutely nothing last time and got a BFN. How are you getting on? X

Luckybabe37

#4 Post by Luckybabe37 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:25 pm

Have u not tested early Natasha then take it most woman cave lol how many did u have put bk in? It’s a lot of stress isn’t it all the waiting just dat googling all time lol no signs is good sign thou and what cramps like? I had few cramps with mine on and off am 10 weeks 1 day pregnant now x

Mohayes1402

#5 Post by Mohayes1402 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:04 pm

I don’t know if 11th counts as early but that’s my test day. Frozen transfer today of 2 Frosties - has fresh transfer on my first cycle in the summer but was a MMC at my viability scan sadly and then MCed properly two weeks after that. Trying to manage my expectations this time and just take each hurdle as it comes but my god the waiting is the hardest part of this process for me!

I didn’t test early last time which took some Will power but I didn’t want to risk a false positive from the trigger shot. I may not be able to hold out this time...!

How is everyone managing to pass the time?

Mo xx

Luckybabe37

#6 Post by Luckybabe37 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:50 pm

There is no way to lass time lol I struggled I spent all my time on google lol I waited til twat day and it killed me if I try again I said I will test early lol. Am 10 weeks 1 day pregnant today 1st attempt at care work but had 3 failed cycles else were cos they were rubbish. Stay positive al way threw it don’t think negative cos then negative things happen x

Louise79

#7 Post by Louise79 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:20 pm

Hi Natasha, great to have a cycle buddy! Fingers crossed for us both! Was yours a fresh or frozen? Was it a blastocyst? I’m trying really hard not to symptom spot but it’s so hard! It’s cruel that so many of the side effects of the drugs are the same as pregnancy! I’m going to try really hard not to test early, buts hard!

Hi Luckybabe, congratulations on your pregnancy, how exciting for you!

Hi Mo, you’re not far behind me then! So sorry to hear about your last cycle, that must have been so difficult. Fingers crossed for you this time! I’m trying to throw myself into my work which is making the days go quicker, it’s hard not to think about it though! After 3 failed IUIs I’m trying not to get my hopes up too much but also want to try and remain positive whilst there is hope! Like yo say, one day at a time 😀

Luckybabe37

#8 Post by Luckybabe37 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:29 am

Thanks xx and ur prob doin all the google ain’t ya rite now it just beats u up as ya stil don’t believe it lol best thing is just to test lot ladies I know just test early each day up til test day as they can’t relax. No signs is good sign xx

Mohayes1402

#9 Post by Mohayes1402 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:14 pm

Oh Louise and Natasha I am so jealous of you testing this week - are you holding out? This is worse (waiting wise) than last time I think!

Also can’t help but symptom check although I know that way madness lies! My moods are all over the place (terrible anxiety and the weekend and then rage all day today) which I can only put down to the industrial quantities of hormones I’m on. Last time was a fresh transfer so I was only in the pessaries 3x a day (delightful as they are). This time it’s one extra plus the tablets.

I’ve had mild cramping which I would describe more like twinges or pulling - I had that last time so I hope that means W2 and W3 are bedding in (W1 was our brave test pilot who didn’t make it past 6 weeks).

How is everyone else feeling and who else thinks they might test early 🙄