2ww July

Tense, Nervous, Want to strangle your DH??? You are not alone...

Moderator: Administrator

Sue15

Re: 2ww July

#51 Post by Sue15 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:15 pm

Luckybabe37 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:13 am
No sue I don’t think they do show false best to do is digital one which tells u that’s what I did. Google is the worse xx wen is ur test day x

Thank you for your reply. My test date is on 28th July and this is my 2nd round. I had BFP on my first round too, done my blood test and came out positive, we were super excited, booked for scan and then AF arrived after a week :oops: This time I am not feelIng any strong symptoms as last time... I was pissed... but tried my best to be away from google so did a test at day 4 (Yesterday) and could see a faint line... I did today on day 5 and the line was darker than yesterday... I had never done this early before so wondered wether its pessary or am I really preg. I am continuing with the test to check the progress of positive line and of course for my peace of mind :roll:

Congratulations Lisa!

Purple286

#52 Post by Purple286 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:01 pm

Hi Sue,
Did you do a fresh or frozen transfer? I've heard that the trigger from fresh can still be in your system so that could cause a false positive but if you had a 5 day transfer and its now 5 days passed and darker that's looking good. Have everything crossed for you🤞
My OTD is Monday but my husb does not want to test early so a long few days left for me 😅
38, ttc for 3 years. Low ovarian reserve & left tube removed due to Hydrosalpinx
IVF June 20 - 2 eggs, 1x 5 day Blast transfer BFN 😔

Sue15

#53 Post by Sue15 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:21 am

Purple286 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:01 pm
Hi Sue,
Did you do a fresh or frozen transfer? I've heard that the trigger from fresh can still be in your system so that could cause a false positive but if you had a 5 day transfer and its now 5 days passed and darker that's looking good. Have everything crossed for you🤞
My OTD is Monday but my husb does not want to test early so a long few days left for me 😅

This is my frozen one. My first fresh cycle was in June 2019... I had 13 months long gap and never seen a positive during test in those gap... right now its not that dark but the line is slowly progressing... lets see what's written on my fate this time.. Good luck for you test.... mine is on Tuesday :mrgreen:

Purple286

#54 Post by Purple286 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:05 pm

Eck! Well I'll have everything crossed for you. Bet you are tempted to do one every other day now to see it get darker! Must be lovely seeing those 2 lines after trying for so long - hopefully I will know that feeling too on Monday when test day comes round🤞 Take care and have a restful weekend xx
38, ttc for 3 years. Low ovarian reserve & left tube removed due to Hydrosalpinx

rebeccanaomi

#55 Post by rebeccanaomi » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:21 pm

Good luck both!!! I’m testing Tuesday too and it feels so far away!! But also glad it’s the weekend so makes it closer! Xx

rebeccanaomi

#56 Post by rebeccanaomi » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:28 am

Hi
Sorry to sound graphic but this morning went i wiper I noticed like a brown discharge like what I used to get a few days before I came on, I now have that horrible feeling in my stomach 😭 has anyone ever had?

Luckybabe37

#57 Post by Luckybabe37 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:32 am

It cud be anything love don’t worry are u testing this Tuesday? Xx

rebeccanaomi

#58 Post by rebeccanaomi » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:45 am

Yes, can’t stop crying just feel so sad, really want this to work x

Sue15

#59 Post by Sue15 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:05 pm

rebeccanaomi wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:45 am
Yes, can’t stop crying just feel so sad, really want this to work x
Hi Rebecca,

It can be late implantation bleeding... I am also worried as I didn't have much symptoms like implantation bleeding or cramp etc... every cycle is different... Hope we all get happy news next week... stay strong and good luck.

Hi Purple 286,
How are you doing? Any symptoms you felt so far? Today is 8th day and the lines are better than day 6th but not strong as Control Line... I hope this wont end up like my previous chemical pregnancy. Can't wait this waiting game to be over :evil:

Luckybabe37

#60 Post by Luckybabe37 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:34 pm

Do a test if really want to know or can’t wait and think it’s bad news cos ur only 3 days away it will tell u now if do a digital one. It can be inplantation blood I didn’t get any til 5 week 3 days pregnant! X

rebeccanaomi

#61 Post by rebeccanaomi » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:40 pm

Thank you Sue15 and Luckybabe37, I’m praying that it is implantation bleeding or just some old stuff as I had Accupuncture Thursday and maybe it’s coming out.
Really appreciate your comments and care🧡 I’m going to hold off testing until Tuesday xxx praying we all get the positive results next week as staying strong x x

Alwayshoping

#62 Post by Alwayshoping » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:19 pm

Hi guys, I have just had transfer yesterday. Though it seems like all you guys are nearing the end of your 2 week wait. I've been reading your posts and what a roller coaster some of you have had. I hope you all heal well and quick xx

Sue15

#63 Post by Sue15 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:55 pm

Alwayshoping wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:19 pm
Hi guys, I have just had transfer yesterday. Though it seems like all you guys are nearing the end of your 2 week wait. I've been reading your posts and what a roller coaster some of you have had. I hope you all heal well and quick xx
How did it go? Is this your first time? Good luck with everything xx

Alwayshoping

#64 Post by Alwayshoping » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:15 pm

it went well, had a top grade day 5 transfer. Was looking at 2 but they said the quality was too good so would only do 1. I ended up with 3 going to freeze today. Can't ask for any better at this stage. Just need this one to stick.
I've had treatment before, but had a 7 year break. My first try with care. 20 years in total we've been trying 😢 x

Purple286

#65 Post by Purple286 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:38 pm

Hi all,

Welcome Alwayshoping - wow 20 years. It's such a roller-coaster journey but amazing on you for having a break and then coming back to it. Top grade and 5 day sounds really positive - brilliant news and a trio of frosties so let's hope over the next couple of weeks that Embryo makes itself very comfy.

Sending you lots of hugs Rebecca and definitely could still be good news. Unfortunately everything you experience could be success or side effects from the pessaries so you can't conclude anything from any symptoms until you do the test I'm afraid.

Unfortunately I can't offer any positive news as I stated with almost a dark greeny discharge on Weds which has now turned into what I normally feel on my first day off my period 😢 I was devastated and couldn't focus so did a test and nothing. No faint line and at 11 days passed transfer pretty sure it hasn't worked. Strangely feel almost calmer knowing for certain. Will still test on Monday before call Care but think this round is over for me. We know more than we did but that's the NHS round done so will have to see what we can afford for next steps.

The lines are getting darker Sue - whoop! That's a good sign and still early so bound to not be as dark as the control line yet. Ignore my negative news and stay in that hopeful bubble and really think its good news for you and you'll make it to OTD. Have everything crossed for you that this time will be different xx

Sue15

#66 Post by Sue15 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:29 pm

Purple286- Absolutely hate it when we continuously wait for a long era to win this battle and get nothing back in return. I feel very sorry to hear your sad news. But do the test again tomorrow or day after tomorrow to see if there is any change.

Alwayshopin- I too wanted to go with two embryos both times but they declined it cause they were top qualities... However I am not associate with Care and neither its funded 😔 never gone to NHS as it was hard for us to manage our schedule and hadn't had much knowledge too.

***However for my blood test I am planning to go to my GP instead of travelling to IVF clinic... my husband is away and I don't drive. Also I am planning not to mention my GP about my IVF thing... Do you think its okay not to inform them about it? Or it will put me into trouble in future?*** Please suggests me as I am constantly thinking about it a lot these days and being on my own in this difficult time its killing me more inside. I will appreciate any kind of suggestions.

Purple286

#67 Post by Purple286 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:50 pm

Thanks Sue, Its lovely that there's Forums like this though where you find people who know how you feel. My sister fell pregnant twice on the first month she tried... I love her and so happy that she hasn't had to go through this but just wish I'd get some good baby luck.

In relation to NHS it took us 18 months to get to the ivf clinic then they spotted something the hospital should have and sent me back to get one of my tubes removed so while it's saved us money on this first round, as time is so precious I think you made the right decision.

Oh that's tricky. My clinic don't do blood tests. If you get a positive then they just book the date for a scan! I think going to the gp is fine but I would tell them you've done IVF as they'll need to note it on your records. Maybe omit to mention it when you call to make the appt with the nurse but when there then say your clinic doesn't do them and if they question why you need one that you've had false positives on the past. Little white lie but won't harm anything long term.

Hope you all have a restful Sunday xx

Purple286

#68 Post by Purple286 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:34 pm

Hi Ladies,

Just a quick update that as expected we got our BFN. Called Care and next appointment for the review is the 4th September 😳 Feel like that's ages away to know what our next steps would be, very annoying.

Anyway good luck for your tests tomo Sue and Rebecca. Everything crossed for you both and let us know how you get on. Xx

Sue15

#69 Post by Sue15 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:16 pm

Purple286 wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:34 pm
Hi Ladies,

Just a quick update that as expected we got our BFN. Called Care and next appointment for the review is the 4th September 😳 Feel like that's ages away to know what our next steps would be, very annoying.

Anyway good luck for your tests tomo Sue and Rebecca. Everything crossed for you both and let us know how you get on. Xx

Awwwww! That's a sad news. I was still hoping a little sunshine for you today. I hope you will be physically and emotionally strong by September and get a BFP news in your next cycle.

I also rang to my GP but they said they don't do blood test. If its positive on urine test then its positive but they can't connect me with midwife right now which I also don't want too and wait for one or two weeks and see if I miss my period or no. The lines are definitely stronger now but symptoms are on and off. OTD is tomorrow so I am going to do a digital one and contact my IVF clinic.

Robyn9988

#70 Post by Robyn9988 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:48 pm

Hi everyone,

New to this group, but in my 2ww so wanted to say hello, see how you are all feeling/coping? Such a stressful time isn’t it. My OTD is 5th August day 5 today wishing the days away.. xx

Purple, so sorry you have had a BFN, must be so so hard, sending you lots of virtual hugs ❤️❤️ Xx
1st cycle of Shared Motherhood IVF June 20.. x3 5day Blastocysts ❤️
x1 fresh cycle 23/07/20.. BFN 05/08/20 😢
x2 Frosties - FET Sept 20?? 🤞

Sezz321

#71 Post by Sezz321 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:06 am

Hi All,

New to the forum.. Currently in my 2ww with IVF 5dt Testing day is 31st but I broke and started testing yesterday..

Im getting a faint line on the clear blue.. I am hoping that it starts to get darker.

Fingers crossed for everyone

Thanks
Sez

Shelley1

#72 Post by Shelley1 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:29 pm

H ladies,

I have been reading your posts for a few days now. I am so sorry to read that a couple of you have had negative results. It such a draining journey and so long! I hope that you can all get an appointment soon for another go. I have googled so much during this 2ww, think Im obsessed! Im so happy for you ladies that have have had positive results, its lovely to hear some good news and helps those continue the jouney after negative results.

I am wondering if any of you ladies that are going through the 2 ww have had any spotting or ever experienced anything like this? Im 11dp5dt and have resisted testing. For 4 days now, I have had water pink discharge when I wipe. I don't have it in the morning first thing, but when I have my pesserie, its on the stick and that seems to aggravate it, so then when I wipe its back again. The nurses have advised that this can happen and they get quite a few women calling up at this stage with the same, but of course they didn't tell me the outcome. They said that it seems the pessaries may be aggravating the cervix. Im not sure whether they were just being nice or not. I haven't had any heavy bleeding or anything in my knickers, just 4 days of pink watery stuff when I wipe after ive started the pessaries each day.

Im obviously really really hoping that this is right and its aggravation but I cant help but worry. Im so bloated too.

Anyone else experiencing / experienced this at all please that can offer any advice? Thanks in advance xx

Sue15

#73 Post by Sue15 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:12 pm

Sezz321 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:06 am
Hi All,

New to the forum.. Currently in my 2ww with IVF 5dt Testing day is 31st but I broke and started testing yesterday..

Im getting a faint line on the clear blue.. I am hoping that it starts to get darker.

Thanks
Sez

Oh wow. Congratulations! I tracked my test lines from Day 4 cause I had no symptoms and very worried. I'm 4 weeks pregnant now and hopping everything to turn out positive till I hold my baby in my arms 🙈. Good Luck for tomorrow. Update your line progress if you can.

Sue15

#74 Post by Sue15 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:44 pm

Shelley1 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:29 pm
H ladies,

I have been reading your posts for a few days now. I am so sorry to read that a couple of you have had negative results. It such a draining journey and so long! I hope that you can all get an appointment soon for another go. I have googled so much during this 2ww, think Im obsessed! Im so happy for you ladies that have have had positive results, its lovely to hear some good news and helps those continue the jouney after negative results.

I am wondering if any of you ladies that are going through the 2 ww have had any spotting or ever experienced anything like this? Im 11dp5dt and have resisted testing. For 4 days now, I have had water pink discharge when I wipe. I don't have it in the morning first thing, but when I have my pesserie, its on the stick and that seems to aggravate it, so then when I wipe its back again. The nurses have advised that this can happen and they get quite a few women calling up at this stage with the same, but of course they didn't tell me the outcome. They said that it seems the pessaries may be aggravating the cervix. Im not sure whether they were just being nice or not. I haven't had any heavy bleeding or anything in my knickers, just 4 days of pink watery stuff when I wipe after ive started the pessaries each day.

Im obviously really really hoping that this is right and its aggravation but I cant help but worry. Im so bloated too.

Anyone else experiencing / experienced this at all please that can offer any advice? Thanks in advance xx
Hi! Shelley,

I didn't have any bleeding on my cycle. But I heard every cycle is different and also heard experiencing bleeding can be either sign of implantation or pessaries or both. I stayed away from google even though I didn't experience any symptoms but I was worried inside. So I started taking test from 4DP. If you are worried then do a test rather than stressing yourself. Stress is not good at this time. Good luck dear xx

thegirlwho

#75 Post by thegirlwho » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:33 am

Sue15 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:12 pm
Sezz321 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:06 am
Hi All,

Thanks
Sez

Oh wow. Congratulations! I tracked my test lines from Day 4 cause I had no symptoms and very worried. I'm 4 weeks pregnant now and hopping everything to turn out positive till I hold my baby in my arms 🙈. Good Luck for tomorrow. Update your line progress if you can.
Did you get your positive on Day 4, or just started testing until you saw them? :) I'm 5dp5dt today and tempted to start testing. Currently have no symptoms at all, which I know probably means nothing but the last time I transferred with a successful pregnancy I had all sorts of twinges and cramps going on, but that could have just as easily been because it was a fresh cycle vs a frozen cycle this time.