2WW September

Tense, Nervous, Want to strangle your DH??? You are not alone...

Moderator: Administrator

nmostert

Re: 2WW September

#26 Post by nmostert » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:03 pm

Doves101 - That's great your're feeling more positive, you should. Wishing you all the best.

I took a pregnancy test this morning, as it was definitely my period, and sadly I got a BFN. I am totally fine though, as I kind of expected it anyway. I'll still test with CARE's pregnancy test on Sunday, but at least I know the outcome now. I'll give them a call on Monday and hopefully we can get started again fairly soon. I am hoping November, but I guess that's up to them.

Wishing you lovely ladies all the best and I have everything crossed for some BFP's xxx

Doves101

#27 Post by Doves101 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:26 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that Nmostert, hope you get to start back up again soon, and call the clinic if you need to. Thinking of you x

Katiehx, I'm 10dpt and getting localised cramps in my left hand side. Wondering if it could bey ovaries going back down to normal but not sure. Going to ring the clinic this afternoon I think just to check that it's a normal pain x

Beaglescout

#28 Post by Beaglescout » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:45 pm

Nmostert - aww I’m sorry to hear that :( fingers crossed you can restart again soon. I’ve been there, I know it sucks.

Doves101 - good call... better safe than sorry just incase. I’ve had localised cramping on the right hand side but mine is lower down and I had frozen trf so wondering if the pessaries are causing mine...

Katiehx - I’m also 7dpt and my period was due yesterday. I was feeling quite positive about things until today, today I’m not really sure. I’m not spotting or anything but I’ve had localised cramping on and off since day 2/3 but it stopped yesterday and I have had a few overall cramping pains which feel more like AF due but not as strong. I was feeling a little excited Tue/Wed as had the small twinges localised, sore boobs and feeling a bit ‘off’ but I feel ‘normal’ now (boobs still not sore but could just be AF). It really is a long wait isn’t it

What clinics are everyone from? I’m at Manchester... just curious :)
FET 5day Blast grade 2:3 04/09/20 - fingers crossed!

nmostert

#29 Post by nmostert » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:30 pm

Doves101 - Thank you. I hope so too. I hope you feel ok. I would call the Clinic if you're unsure. Wouldn't hurt. You take care and good luck xx

Beaglescout - Thanks so much hun. Yeah it does suck, but hey ho. I guess we just have to keep going or we may end up going a bit nuts right? Lol.

Sorry to hear how you're feeling. I read that AF signs are very similar to pregnancy signs. I really hope that it's not your AF and that you get the good news you deserve. Sending you lots of love and positive vibes. You take care and good luck. I'll keep an eye out to see how you all get on.

I hope you all get your BFP's ladies xxxxxxx

PloofHope

#30 Post by PloofHope » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:42 pm

RE cramps!

Just to say having had positives now for 5 days (I know I can't actually bring myself to say pregnant as still feels surreal).. I had cramps start on Tues and then had very light ones on Weds and Thurs again nothing til later in the evening. Today nothing so far but I think if you're sensing intermittent cramps/twinges without spotting then it does seem like a good sign.

I'm so sorry Nmostert that you had bad news, I wish you all the best for the next round, push for October you never know you might be able to!

Hope everyone is hanging in there, I obviously couldn't wait so tested early but I called my clinic today with their test and have a scan in 3 weeks so more fun waiting yay! Am doing all I can to stay in the moment and keep positive x

Doves101

#31 Post by Doves101 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:21 pm

PloofHope that's brilliant news, congratulations, it must seem so surreal. Another wait now, but definitely enjoy this moment, you deserve to x

Beaglescout, I'm at the Northampton clinic! The nurses and staff are lovely but they've been very Covid strict and DH hasn't been allowed in for any of the procedures. Has it been the same for everyone else?

I rang the nurses earlier to check my cramping and the nurse that rang me back said it was most likely my ovary sulking :lol: after the egg collection. I wondered if it was too late to feel that pain but she said my ovary was probably in shock and had only just begun to heal, so I feel a lot better about that now!

Sending best wishes to everyone x

Beaglescout

#32 Post by Beaglescout » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:05 pm

PloofHope wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:42 pm
RE cramps!

Just to say having had positives now for 5 days (I know I can't actually bring myself to say pregnant as still feels surreal).. I had cramps start on Tues and then had very light ones on Weds and Thurs again nothing til later in the evening. Today nothing so far but I think if you're sensing intermittent cramps/twinges without spotting then it does seem like a good sign.

I'm so sorry Nmostert that you had bad news, I wish you all the best for the next round, push for October you never know you might be able to!

Hope everyone is hanging in there, I obviously couldn't wait so tested early but I called my clinic today with their test and have a scan in 3 weeks so more fun waiting yay! Am doing all I can to stay in the moment and keep positive x
That’s amazing news I’m so happy for you!! I was hoping you’d pop in and let us know today hehe yay but oh no... 3 weeks haha looks like the waiting is going to be a ‘thing’ hahaha maybe we should have a group for that too!

Beaglescout

#33 Post by Beaglescout » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:10 pm

Doves101 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:21 pm
PloofHope that's brilliant news, congratulations, it must seem so surreal. Another wait now, but definitely enjoy this moment, you deserve to x

Beaglescout, I'm at the Northampton clinic! The nurses and staff are lovely but they've been very Covid strict and DH hasn't been allowed in for any of the procedures. Has it been the same for everyone else?

I rang the nurses earlier to check my cramping and the nurse that rang me back said it was most likely my ovary sulking :lol: after the egg collection. I wondered if it was too late to feel that pain but she said my ovary was probably in shock and had only just begun to heal, so I feel a lot better about that now!

Sending best wishes to everyone x

Ooo... that’s good news then... kind of hahaha hope it settles down for you soon.

At Manchester, they allowed DH to come in for the ET but not for anything else.

Have a nice weekend everyone. X

katiehx

#34 Post by katiehx » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:19 pm

I'm at Sheffield, they've been great, but my partner hasn't been allowed in for any of the appointments. He was a bit gutted he couldn't be there for ET x

Beaglescout

#35 Post by Beaglescout » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:35 pm

katiehx wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:19 pm
I'm at Sheffield, they've been great, but my partner hasn't been allowed in for any of the appointments. He was a bit gutted he couldn't be there for ET x
Oh no, that must have been really daunting for you. I had one in the past so I kinda remembered what to expect but glad OH was there with me still.

All the staff at Manchester have been fab but communication has been poor this time. I had to chase up the time for my ET on the Thursday at 3 as I’d not heard, was booked for 10am Fri. I also had to ask about pessaries on the day of trf, I googled how to do my injections as no teach offered (ok I probably could have requested one but...). Had to chase my meds 2 days before AF as not heard anything. Little things like that this time. Shame as it is such a fab clinic usually.

katiehx

#36 Post by katiehx » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:04 pm

I was getting really bad intermittent AF pains and so I caved and tested at 8dpt and got a BFP. I understand what people mean when they say they fear a false positive. Now I'm scared! x

katiehx

#37 Post by katiehx » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:07 pm

It's 14 days since my trigger shot x

annabelle25

#38 Post by annabelle25 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:04 pm

katiehx wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:04 pm
I was getting really bad intermittent AF pains and so I caved and tested at 8dpt and got a BFP. I understand what people mean when they say they fear a false positive. Now I'm scared! x
Hi Katiehx - congratulations on the BFP - if you're 14 days post trigger I would be feeling extremely positive but I completely understand the caution. I feel I've been incredibly stupid and done a test today at 4dp5dt, which I know is really early - I used a FR rapid test in a moment of weakness this afternoon as it was all I had as my early ones hadn't turned up and I could see the faintest line, but I could see something before I took it so I spent all afternoon agonising about it. I've been out and got some FR early detection tests and taken one later this afternoon and there is a definite faint line. I worry it's still my trigger - I had my trigger 12 days ago tonight - I have been testing my trigger had come out of my system and I did use a FR rapid detection on it a few days ago and that was completely negative so I don't know if this is good news or not. I'm feeling positive as I've had some smell aversions this morning, a bit of cramping ...this TWW is so cruel!

Hope everyone else is well!

xxx

Beaglescout

#39 Post by Beaglescout » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:23 pm

OMG ladies!! Congratulations... yay although your really not helping my will power.... I’m not sure I can make it to day 14 without caving in, especially now you guys are getting BFPs haha

Feeling pretty positive about things today myself.

Take it easy everyone x

annabelle25

#40 Post by annabelle25 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:05 pm

Beaglescout wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:23 pm
OMG ladies!! Congratulations... yay although your really not helping my will power.... I’m not sure I can make it to day 14 without caving in, especially now you guys are getting BFPs haha

Feeling pretty positive about things today myself.

Take it easy everyone x
You're doing amazing - keep going - I'm now in limbo wondering if I'm pregnant or if it's the trigger, even though I tested that out! I hope it is a proper BFP but I won't know for a few more days! Keep up the positivity...wont be long until OTD :D :D

xx

kc0404

#41 Post by kc0404 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:35 am

Katiehx - doing okay, overthinking absolutely everything 😂 had some AF cramps this week, just trying to take it easy and not worry. How are you doing? Congrats on the BFP!

Nmostert - sorry for you BFN, really hope you get to start again soon and you get your positive ❤️

Doves101 - I'm also with Northampton! And also had cramps just on one side so I'm glad I'm not the only one 😂

When's everyone's OTD? Mines the 20th - one week to go! Distracting myself today with baking 🍰

annabelle25

#42 Post by annabelle25 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:54 pm

kc0404 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:35 am
Katiehx - doing okay, overthinking absolutely everything 😂 had some AF cramps this week, just trying to take it easy and not worry. How are you doing? Congrats on the BFP!

Nmostert - sorry for you BFN, really hope you get to start again soon and you get your positive ❤️

Doves101 - I'm also with Northampton! And also had cramps just on one side so I'm glad I'm not the only one 😂

When's everyone's OTD? Mines the 20th - one week to go! Distracting myself today with baking 🍰
My OTD is the 21st so a day behind you! Hope you managed to distract yourself well!
xxx

nmostert

#43 Post by nmostert » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:23 am

PloofHope wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:42 pm
RE cramps!

Thank you. I'm going to call Care today and see. Aw, that's such great news for you. I have everything crossed that it all goes really well xx

nmostert

#44 Post by nmostert » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:29 am

Ladies - I have everything crossed for your BFP's. All the very best xxx

Blush552

#45 Post by Blush552 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:25 pm

Hi all,

Is anyone else on Crinone gel progesterone? I’ve been following the instructions, but I’m paranoid I’m not doing it right as there always seems to be a bit left in there. It does say there will be a small amount left in the applicator, but exactly how much is normal I’m not sure.

Tonight I pressed as much as I could on the large end but then when I took it out there was quite a bit still in the applicator that seemed stuck to the sides (about 50%) I tried putting it back in and pressing again but it just got even messier and ended up everywhere (sorry TMI!). I’m really worried that I’m not getting the right dose now. I’ll call the nurses tomorrow but just wondered if anyone else was experiencing anything similar?

Lworl1509

#46 Post by Lworl1509 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:14 pm

Hi guys. Do you mind if I join? I had my transfer yesterday on our first IVF cycle, so I’m officially in the 2ww! My OTD is 27th September. I’m feeling excited but so anxious and scared of the result. I like being in the PUPO bubble for now.

Sorry I haven’t addressed everyone individually but just wanted to wish everyone luck for a successful cycle 💕 how is everyone coping? Any tips? Xxx

annabelle25

#47 Post by annabelle25 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:18 am

Blush552 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:25 pm
Hi all,

Is anyone else on Crinone gel progesterone? I’ve been following the instructions, but I’m paranoid I’m not doing it right as there always seems to be a bit left in there. It does say there will be a small amount left in the applicator, but exactly how much is normal I’m not sure.

Tonight I pressed as much as I could on the large end but then when I took it out there was quite a bit still in the applicator that seemed stuck to the sides (about 50%) I tried putting it back in and pressing again but it just got even messier and ended up everywhere (sorry TMI!). I’m really worried that I’m not getting the right dose now. I’ll call the nurses tomorrow but just wondered if anyone else was experiencing anything similar?
I can’t comment on the pessaries side of it all...but I imagine it’s worked into the dose that there will be residue on the sides/applicator afterwards, it’s like with injections, there’s always a tiny amount left in the syringe that worries me. If you are concerned I would give the clinic a ring. Hope you get sorted! It’s such a glamourous life! I’m in hospital and every man and his dog knows about my vaginal meds and lady parts 😂😂😂

Keeping everything crossed for you xxx

annabelle25

#48 Post by annabelle25 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:19 am

Lworl1509 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:14 pm
Hi guys. Do you mind if I join? I had my transfer yesterday on our first IVF cycle, so I’m officially in the 2ww! My OTD is 27th September. I’m feeling excited but so anxious and scared of the result. I like being in the PUPO bubble for now.

Sorry I haven’t addressed everyone individually but just wanted to wish everyone luck for a successful cycle 💕 how is everyone coping? Any tips? Xxx

So exciting! Keeping everything crossed for you. It’s a horrible period and trying to symptom spot is awful. Hope you manage the tww better than me 🙈

Blush552

#49 Post by Blush552 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:07 pm

Thanks annabelle25, I think you’re right they must factor that in. I tried ringing the nurses a few time yesterday and left a message but no one got back to me 😟it seemed okay last night though so I feel better about it.

The 2ww is hard. I’m just doing my best to stay busy, we have a trip planned this weekend to distract us. It feels like the longest two weeks of my life so far!

I’m not really having any symptoms apart from sore, full boobs which is likely due to the progesterone. So not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing. I’m so tempted to test early but think I’m going to try and hold out!

Good luck to all of you 🥰

annabelle25

#50 Post by annabelle25 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:44 pm

Blush552 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:07 pm
Thanks annabelle25, I think you’re right they must factor that in. I tried ringing the nurses a few time yesterday and left a message but no one got back to me 😟it seemed okay last night though so I feel better about it.

The 2ww is hard. I’m just doing my best to stay busy, we have a trip planned this weekend to distract us. It feels like the longest two weeks of my life so far!

I’m not really having any symptoms apart from sore, full boobs which is likely due to the progesterone. So not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing. I’m so tempted to test early but think I’m going to try and hold out!

Good luck to all of you 🥰
That seems odd that no one got back to you! Hope they ring today to give you some reassurance. It’s an horrendous wait. I couldn’t wait and started testing at day 4! Which is super super early but I was just too anxious to not test.
My boobs are horrendous! They hurt so much! Fingers crossed it’s a good sign for you.
Testing early is such a personal decision, I’m one of those who can’t wait for anything and would prefer to know, whereas there’s people who prefer to leave well alone! You have to do what you feel is best! Keeping everything crossed.

I’m now in the position that we know it’s a bfp but we’re hoping it stays bfp! I’m celebrating the fact my body has been able to get pregnant at the moment but I am so aware of how fragile this process is and how it can end so we’re just doing what we can 😊

Xxx