So nervous about the scan

For the in-betweenies, fingers crossed everybody!!

Moderator: Administrator

annabelle25

Re: So nervous about the scan

#801 Post by annabelle25 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:38 pm

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all well!

mrs_evs - the whole not feeling pregnant is a hard one, I was the same with both my pregnancies. I'm 21 weeks and at time I don't feel preggers at all and other days it hits me like a truck. At 15 weeks though I just felt normal, it's so odd and not reassuring at all when all we do is worry! Just trust that everything is fine and little one is doing the right thing. The second trimester is supposed to be the easiest as your hormones have evened out and you're not too big that it's a struggle so try and enjoy it all. Sounds amazing with the consultant and them doing the 3d scan! The bump will all of a sudden appear. I'm constantly saying I feel like a whale!
im
Tashtash - try not to worry about the movements, they will most likely start quite gradual until it builds up to proper kicks...I had bubble like feelings and twitching and these weird what I can only describe as feeling like scratching, most odd! I've not got him giving proper blows to my bladder! You will know when you feel like it.
Good luck with the scan. Scanxiety is a definite thing. I always have a little wobble around scan time and normally end up booking a private one before the NHS scans. Midwife should let you record the heartbeat. I would love some lazy days. wfh is not fun at all...the teaching world is very stressful at the moment!

xxx

vshah11

#802 Post by vshah11 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:10 pm

becs3 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:31 pm
Hi ladies. My scan didnt go well. There was no baby. Just an empty sac. I'm a mess. Couldn't see the consultant yesterday so have to wait to Monday to find out what my next steps are.

I haven't had any pains or bleeding it was a complete shock.

It seems to have sunken in today but hits me in waves that i will never be pregnant again.

I wish you all the best in your pregnancies and motherhood xx
Hi,

I am very sorry to hear this. I hope the consultants are able to give you more explanation. Wishing you all the best

vshah11

#803 Post by vshah11 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:21 pm

Hi Everyone

Happy New Year to you all! Wishing you all the best for 2021 :D

I am 14w5d today though at my dating scan with the NHS the baby was measuring around 4-5 days ahead. Though they stick with the IVF due date. The sonographer did say IVF babies tend to be bigger in the early stages. The first scan they were unable to get the NT measurement as the baby was in the wrong position and did not feel like moving so got to see bubba again the next day, where they could not stop moving, but was so sweet as we got to see them sucking the thumb and even got that scan picture captured! We got the screening results back which were all fine.

Was a good new year being able to finally tell family & friends on New Years day. All the love we got overwhelmed me with emotions!

TashTash I am the same. In limbo. I hardly had the normal pregnancy symptoms in the 1st trimester, and now I feel almost completely normal. Even the tiredness is subsiding. The bump is now starting to show, especially to family who see me all the time notice it, but others may still be wondering if it is a bump or if I over indulged over xmas! My husband spends most of the night talking to the bump. lol
Also, I definitely get Scanxiety. As soon as the scan is done I am over the moon, and the next day nerves kick in. All part of the process.

Anabelle hope you are well! I can imagine it being tough for teachers at the moment. You guys are doing an amazing job for all these children in such hard uncertain times!

My next appointment is the 16 week midwife one. What happens during that? Also starting to think of names as we are not planning to find out the gender so want to shortlist at least 3 for each.

Have a wonderful day all. :)

Miracle78

#804 Post by Miracle78 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:32 pm

Tashtash wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:44 pm
Also does anyone else get nervous before each scan? We always find we get nervous hoping everythings ok!x
Hello Everyone

Hope you all doing well!
Just a need advise from some experienced women around here.
I have my frozen transfer tomorrow and because back in November my progesterone level was extremely low only 2 on day 21, they decided to put me on Lubion injection and keep taking 2x400 cyclogest.
I had a blood test today , transfer booked tomorrow and level of progesterone is gone up to 213. I am shocked and i am worried it can affect implantation...
They said i still can go with the transfer.
Did any of you had this high level before embryo transfer?
Thanks a lot!xxxx

Tashtash

#805 Post by Tashtash » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:40 pm

vshah11 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:21 pm
Hi Everyone

Happy New Year to you all! Wishing you all the best for 2021 :D

I am 14w5d today though at my dating scan with the NHS the baby was measuring around 4-5 days ahead. Though they stick with the IVF due date. The sonographer did say IVF babies tend to be bigger in the early stages. The first scan they were unable to get the NT measurement as the baby was in the wrong position and did not feel like moving so got to see bubba again the next day, where they could not stop moving, but was so sweet as we got to see them sucking the thumb and even got that scan picture captured! We got the screening results back which were all fine.

Was a good new year being able to finally tell family & friends on New Years day. All the love we got overwhelmed me with emotions!

TashTash I am the same. In limbo. I hardly had the normal pregnancy symptoms in the 1st trimester, and now I feel almost completely normal. Even the tiredness is subsiding. The bump is now starting to show, especially to family who see me all the time notice it, but others may still be wondering if it is a bump or if I over indulged over xmas! My husband spends most of the night talking to the bump. lol
Also, I definitely get Scanxiety. As soon as the scan is done I am over the moon, and the next day nerves kick in. All part of the process.

Anabelle hope you are well! I can imagine it being tough for teachers at the moment. You guys are doing an amazing job for all these children in such hard uncertain times!

My next appointment is the 16 week midwife one. What happens during that? Also starting to think of names as we are not planning to find out the gender so want to shortlist at least 3 for each.

Have a wonderful day all. :)
Hi Vshah,

How strange our scan dates us 2days earlier than we thought so she pulled us forward 2days for our due date at our NHS 12wk scan. Nice you got an extra scan and pictures. Our screening tests all came back fine too well low risk so thats all you can hope for. Haha we haven’t thought of any names at all yet think we will wait to find out team pink or blue. Obviously you can’t do that. My 16wk appt is on Monday this is what the NHS website says:

16 weeks pregnant

Your midwife or doctor will give you information about the ultrasound scan you'll be offered at 18 to 20 weeks.

They'll also help with any concerns or questions you have.

Your midwife or doctor should:

review, discuss and record the results of any screening tests
measure your blood pressure and test your urine for protein
consider an iron supplement if you're anaemic

Some midwifes will get the doppler out to listen to heartbeat so have your phone at the ready if you want to record it.

Take care x
1st ICSI cycle June 2020, EC 24.06.20, 9 eggs all mature, 7 fertilised, 3x 5day blastocysts
1x Fresh transfer 29.06.20 and 2x Frosties
12.07.20 BFP 😊 25.07.20 BFN 😢 Chemical Pregnancy
16.10.20 FET, 29.10.20 BFP 😊🤞🏼🙏🏼

Tashtash

#806 Post by Tashtash » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:42 pm

Miracle78 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:32 pm
Tashtash wrote:
Also does anyone else get nervous before each scan? We always find we get nervous hoping everythings ok!x
Hello Everyone

Hope you all doing well!
I have my frozen transfer tomorrow and because back in November my progesterone level was extremely low only 2 on day 21, they decided to put me on Lubion injection and keep taking 2x400 cyclogest.
I had a blood test today , transfer booked tomorrow and level of progesterone is gone up to 213. I am shocked and i am worried it can affect implantation...
Thanks a lot!xxxx
I probably can’t help as mine was low as I have previously said and chances are alot of the ladies may not have had it tested as its not routine. Have you had a look online? Also you say 213 what measurement unit is that in? You can only be led by Care if they are happy I really wouldn’t worry at all. Good luck
1st ICSI cycle June 2020, EC 24.06.20, 9 eggs all mature, 7 fertilised, 3x 5day blastocysts

Miracle78

#807 Post by Miracle78 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:28 pm

Tashtash wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:42 pm
Miracle78 wrote:
Tashtash wrote:
Hello Everyone

Hope you all doing well!
Thanks a lot!xxxx
I probably can’t help as mine was low as I have previously said and chances are alot of the ladies may not have had it tested as its not routine. Have you had a look online? Also you say 213 what measurement unit is that in? You can only be led by Care if they are happy I really wouldn’t worry at all. Good luck
Hi Tashtash!!
I just spoke with a nurse but she said is fine . I googled the ranges and seems ok . Panic is over now . I think I’d was not ok , they would decrease the medication. Thanks a lot !!
Hope you are doing well ! Soon you will find what time are you in ?? 🙏🙏🙏🙏

mrs_evs

#808 Post by mrs_evs » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:18 am

Miracle78 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:28 pm
Tashtash wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:42 pm
Miracle78 wrote:

Hello Everyone

Hope you all doing well!
Thanks a lot!xxxx
Hi Tashtash!!
I just spoke with a nurse but she said is fine . I googled the ranges and seems ok . Panic is over now . I think I’d was not ok , they would decrease the medication. Thanks a lot !!
Hope you are doing well ! Soon you will find what time are you in ?? 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Ahhhhh good old Lubion! Sounds like it’s done the trick & you can relax and feel positive taking the clinics advice! X

mrs_evs

#809 Post by mrs_evs » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:21 am

Tashtash wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:19 pm
mrs_evs wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:48 am
Hi Ladies! Thought I’d pop on, it’s been a while! Nice to see all the progression from everyone & my thoughts are going out to all those struggling. It’s so hard and such a heartbreaking process ❤️❤️

I’m turning 15 weeks this Thursday and even though first trimester struggles are behind me I’m now struggling with the whole not feeling pregnant thing! 🙈 is anyone the same?

I had my Consultant appointment last week where I was lucky enough to get another scan! Totally unexpected and they turned on the 3D & let me listen to the heartbeat! However as I’m feeling much better now I’m just struggling thinking all isn’t well in there... I’m a bit podgy but don’t really have a bump which I don’t think helps! Anyone else feeling the same? Or been through the same?

Sending love! Xxx
Hi Mrs Evs awww that was a nice surprise scan then! I am 15+4 and so with you on the in limbo stage. Nausea has virtually gone other than odd occasion, my bump which started a couple weeks back doesn’t look much bigger yet (possibly because I see it everyday) and waiting to feel movement its so weird! So yes no what you mean! Also spoke to friends and been reading up what first movements feel like how you are meant to know I have no clue all sound very different!

We have just booked a private scan for Saturday where my OH can come in and should get to hear heartbeat for first time and 🤞🏼 Find out if we are pink or blue! I have midwife appt Monday but he can’t come in and wanted to hear heartbeat together.

Just trying to take it easy until my 18wk cervical scan appt to check what my cervix is doing so being very lazy during my A/L lolling about lol.

Take care x
Feels so good to not be alone in my feelings! We have a private scan booked in for next Saturday for exactly the same reasons other than that we having a surprise! Bet you can’t wait! Wish mine was this Saturday 😂 like you I always get so nervous. I think we all just do reading the comments!
Xxx

Tashtash

#810 Post by Tashtash » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:30 pm

Hope you all have a nice weekend. Got our private scan tomorrow so see whether or not baby is playing ball in terms of team 💕 or 💙 above all we hope Beany Baby is safe and well thats all that matters. Always so nervous before scans!x

Miracle78

#811 Post by Miracle78 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:49 pm

Tashtash wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:30 pm
Hope you all have a nice weekend. Got our private scan tomorrow so see whether or not baby is playing ball in terms of team 💕 or 💙 above all we hope Beany Baby is safe and well thats all that matters. Always so nervous before scans!x
Good luck Tashtash! Looking forward to hear which team in your little Beany!
😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️

mrs_evs

#812 Post by mrs_evs » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:04 am

Tashtash wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:30 pm
Good luck today! Looking forward to hearing your news 💕💙 xx

Tashtash

#813 Post by Tashtash » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:58 pm

Been for our scan heard the heartbeat for the first time 😍 awwww lady said the heartbeat was good! Had to go for a wee then as bladder was too full!

Beany wasn’t playing ball to start with with its legs crossed cord between its legs 🙈 she had to give it a few nudges to get it on the move and we got to find out! Saw all its legs and bones and kicking around 😍 hand up by its face. She switched it to 3d for a little preview too.

So we are........Team.........Pink 💕💕💕 x

Miracle78

#814 Post by Miracle78 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:14 pm

Tashtash wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:58 pm
Been for our scan heard the heartbeat for the first time 😍 awwww lady said the heartbeat was good! Had to go for a wee then as bladder was too full!

Beany wasn’t playing ball to start with with its legs crossed cord between its legs 🙈 she had to give it a few nudges to get it on the move and we got to find out! Saw all its legs and bones and kicking around 😍 hand up by its face. She switched it to 3d for a little preview too.

Hi Tashtash
What an amazing news!! Pink team is lovely! She will be your best friend. I am exiled for you !! 😘😘
You said is the first time when you heard the heartbeat. 7 weeks scam they don’t show you or you can’t hear the heartbeat? ( never got so far ) that’s why I am so curious! 😘😘😘

Tashtash

#815 Post by Tashtash » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:18 pm

Miracle78 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:14 pm
Tashtash wrote:

Hi Tashtash
What an amazing news!! Pink team is lovely! She will be your best friend. I am exiled for you !! 😘😘
You said is the first time when you heard the heartbeat. 7 weeks scam they don’t show you or you can’t hear the heartbeat? ( never got so far ) that’s why I am so curious! 😘😘😘
Thankyou, I learnt from another lady on here that is a midwife its not actually the heartbeat its the “cord” beating. Also some clinics have machines that dub a heartbeat sound in as people like to hear it so around now is when you will actually hear the authentic heartbeat. At the early scans you see the heartbeat though x

Tashtash

#816 Post by Tashtash » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:01 pm

Also the lady said I have an anterior Placenta so guessing I probably won’t feel her as soon as I may have done if it was posterior. Anyone else with an anterior one?x

mrs_evs

#817 Post by mrs_evs » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:26 pm

Tashtash wrote:

💕💕💕💕💕💕

Miracle78

#818 Post by Miracle78 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:49 pm

Tashtash wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:01 pm
Also the lady said I have an anterior Placenta so guessing I probably won’t feel her as soon as I may have done if it was posterior. Anyone else with an anterior one?x
Thanks a lot Tashtash. I am in my 2ww, test day 26. Terrified and not much hope . Did you feel any pain n the 2ww? Implantation pain ?? Cramping?
😘😘😘😂

mollymartha

#819 Post by mollymartha » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:42 pm

Tashtash wrote:
Hello I often browse the pages I lived on here 2 years ago during my treatments lol I have a baby girl one next week, had anterior placenta happy to answer any questions or tell you about my experience of one, different for everyone in know if course , I'm surprised you werent told before now, I was told at a private scan at 10 +2 then at every scan after that both nhs and private, I had loads of scans , they always said and /or typed it into the report x
me : single lady 37 - donor sperm

3 x natural iuis jan/feb/March 2019 all BFN
Ivf may 2019 12 eggs 10 fertilised 7 top grade blasts bfp 4th June
Beautiful baby girl born at 37+3 on 20/01/20 finally a mummy miracles do happen 6 frozen blasts

Tashtash

#820 Post by Tashtash » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:12 am

mollymartha wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:42 pm
Tashtash wrote:
Hello I often browse the pages I lived on here 2 years ago during my treatments lol I have a baby girl one next week, had anterior placenta happy to answer any questions or tell you about my experience of one, different for everyone in know if course , I'm surprised you werent told before now, I was told at a private scan at 10 +2 then at every scan after that both nhs and private, I had loads of scans , they always said and /or typed it into the report x
Hi, no its not been mentioned before had 8wk scan at Care and 12wk NHS. It was the private one today where she told me. From what I have read it can still move position? And also that its not anything to worry about. I am being consultant led anyway but wondered if you felt movement later than earlier and if you didn’t feel as much/many movements? I am a first time mum so don’t know what to expect anyway or what else to ask about it. I have my 16wk midwife appt on Monday. Thanks for reply x

mollymartha

#821 Post by mollymartha » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:31 am

Aw im a first time mum too, had no idea whst to expect either i literally spent half of my pregnsncy googling anterior placentas lol honestly just wanted to reassure you medically it's absolutely, nothing to worry about the most important thing hey, i think once its anterior its staying there but if its placenta previa low lying placenta that can move up away from the cervix later on, my mum had that with my brother, I read some articles saying almost 50% of placentas are anterior, but who knows ... I felt my first tiny tiny movement at 20+3 which with anterior I believe can even be much later than that although I've read of some feeling them much later or earlier even with posterior placentas, I wasn't even sure it was the baby move though tbh it was 3 tiny tiny taps on my top right I felt at first with my hand and only once a day every few days by 23+3 I usually got 3 little taps a day but i always had to be sitting or lying down for ages and really concentrate, I think I must have had a really thick placenta though my mum was in theatre with me for the c section she had done some nursing said it looked very thick and huge so don't know if that made it so that I felt nothing after 23 weeks I was at triage 42 times in14 weeks for doppler and ctg and extra scans as I continued to feel nothing I was the exception though please please please don't think that's the norm though, the midwIves said after 26 to 28 the baby gets bigger and stronger to kick around the placenta so in most women later on you still feel it, I was for some reason the exception later on I felt pushes on the outside of my tummy with my hand rather than taps I personally never had any kicks just taps then pushes but as I said that was just me even triage said I wasn't normal lol think it can be your tummy muscles too my tummy always measured atleast 3 weeks behind too most people had no idea looking at me I was even pregnant so maybe everything was pushed back towards the back by the placenta..and sort of muffled ..honestly everyone is different I'm sure you will still get to feel mocement and enjoy thjs soon ivd heard of lots of anterior placenta ladies still feel movement but please please don't stress if it's subtler or later than expected especially in your first pregnancy I was consultant led too, all ivf pregnancies are where I am, I had my baby by c section 37+3 but nothing placenta related at all, please try nit to worry it's very early yet to feel anything much even if someone has had several babies or with a posterior placenta enjoy this special time and as long as that placenta is doing its job all will be well x
me : single lady 37 - donor sperm

3 x natural iuis jan/feb/March 2019 all BFN
Ivf may 2019 12 eggs 10 fertilised 7 top grade blasts bfp 4th June
Beautiful baby girl born at 37+3 on 20/01/20 finally a mummy miracles do happen 6 frozen blasts

Applecart

#822 Post by Applecart » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:27 pm

Congrats TashTash 💖💖💖 exciting news! Glad all was ok at the scan xx

Miracle78, hope the 2ww isn’t going too slowly for you. Tricky time to cope with so however you are doing, well done!

xxx

annabelle25

#823 Post by annabelle25 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:17 pm

Hi everyone,

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend :)

vshah11 - Good news on the scan, I measured ahead too, but they moved my due date forward. Little bonus getting to see baby again :) Glad all your screening results came back fine :) Bet it was a lovely new years day announcement. We're all good, just plodding along and ticking off the weeks. Next milestone is 24 weeks...2 weeks to go!

Miracle78 - congratulations on your transfer! Make sure you're looking after yourself and doing some nice bits, as much as you can in lockdown! Keeping everything crossed for you! Sounds like you've got good progesterone levels and that'll help support the pregnancy. Why have you not got much hope? Try not to worry about any symptoms, a lot of the time its all due to the meds anyway. I did have cramping and twinges in my TWW, I also had some spotting in my daughters TWW. So many things are normal and there's so many things you wonder if you've actually felt or if it's just your mind...be kind to yourself and try not to worry. :)

mrs_evs - Hope you're well. Good luck with the scan next Sunday! It's always lovely to see baby. I'm counting down to my next scan which is a growth scan at 26 weeks!

Tashtash - the scan sounds so special! Congratulations on team pink! Always nice to hear the heart beat! We pulled out the doppler at home for the first time in ages, and I can't believe the difference a few weeks has made as we can now find him higher in my belly, before we could only find him in my pelvis! Can't believe how quickly everything changes. One of the ladies at work who is a couple of weeks behind me has an anterior placenta, she's not felt anything yet and this is her first too. Fingers crossed you don't have to wait too long to feel her. I only really feel my little mans feet really low in my pelvis, very odd! Looking forward to seeing my belly move in the later stages!

xxx

Miracle78

#824 Post by Miracle78 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:41 pm

annabelle25 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:17 pm
Hi everyone,

vshah11 - Good news on the scan, I measured ahead too, but they moved my due date forward. Little bonus getting to see baby again :) Glad all your screening results came back fine :) Bet it was a lovely new years day announcement. We're all good, just plodding along and ticking off the weeks. Next milestone is 24 weeks...2 weeks to go!

Miracle78 - congratulations on your transfer! Make sure you're looking after yourself and doing some nice bits, as much as you can in lockdown! Keeping everything crossed for you! Sounds like you've got good progesterone levels and that'll help support the pregnancy. Why have you not got much hope? Try not to worry about any symptoms, a lot of the time its all due to the meds anyway. I did have cramping and twinges in my TWW, I also had some spotting in my daughters TWW. So many things are normal and there's so many things you wonder if you've actually felt or if it's just your mind...be kind to yourself and try not to worry. :)

mrs_evs - Hope you're well. Good luck with the scan next Sunday! It's always lovely to see baby. I'm counting down to my next scan which is a growth scan at 26 weeks!

Tashtash - the scan sounds so special! Congratulations on team pink! Always nice to hear the heart beat! We pulled out the doppler at home for the first time in ages, and I can't believe the difference a few weeks has made as we can now find him higher in my belly, before we could only find him in my pelvis! Can't believe how quickly everything changes. One of the ladies at work who is a couple of weeks behind me has an anterior placenta, she's not felt anything yet and this is her first too. Fingers crossed you don't have to wait too long to feel her. I only really feel my little mans feet really low in my pelvis, very odd! Looking forward to seeing my belly move in the later stages!

xxx
Hi Annabelle
How are you doing ? How ‘s your daughter? And how’s your little bunny? Another lockdown and another stressful time ! But we will get there . Thanks a lot for the positive vibes. My transfer didn’t go very well to be honest that’s why I am so worried. But is nothing I can do ,can’t really change the outcome.
Last Thursday I went there all exited as I had the call saying embryo survived!!! She put me the catheter in to open my cervix ( sorry tmi), the embryologist brought the embryo than the doctor realised is not the correct catheter, they had to change as is not enough space for the embryo to be pushed in . So she had to put back the embryo in the incubator for few minutes. I really hope he had survived. She transferred the embryo but no scan during the transfer... To be honest I was shocked but so shocked I lost even my words to say anything.
If this embryo will make it will be definitely a Miracle!!
Thanks a lot for the positive vibes ! 😘😘😘😘😘

annabelle25

#825 Post by annabelle25 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:31 am

Miracle78 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:41 pm
annabelle25 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:17 pm
Hi everyone,

xxx
Hi Annabelle
How are you doing ? How ‘s your daughter? And how’s your little bunny? Another lockdown and another stressful time ! But we will get there . Thanks a lot for the positive vibes. My transfer didn’t go very well to be honest that’s why I am so worried. But is nothing I can do ,can’t really change the outcome.
Last Thursday I went there all exited as I had the call saying embryo survived!!! She put me the catheter in to open my cervix ( sorry tmi), the embryologist brought the embryo than the doctor realised is not the correct catheter, they had to change as is not enough space for the embryo to be pushed in . So she had to put back the embryo in the incubator for few minutes. I really hope he had survived. She transferred the embryo but no scan during the transfer... To be honest I was shocked but so shocked I lost even my words to say anything.
If this embryo will make it will be definitely a Miracle!!
Thanks a lot for the positive vibes ! 😘😘😘😘😘
I'm ok thanks, just keep plodding along and doing what I can. Daughter is definitely doting big sister, loves rubbing my belly and kissing the bump and talking to him. Baby is fine I think, very wiggly now!
Sorry to hear the transfer didn't go as well as hoped. Those embryos are tough things, I'm sure all is ok. If you have worries or concerns you can always ring the clinic and explain your worries. Keeping everything crossed for you. Not too much longer to test day!

xx