Inhixa and aspirin protocol MTHFR gene

Further investigations and immunology issues.

Moderator: Administrator

P84

Inhixa and aspirin protocol MTHFR gene

#1 Post by P84 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:08 am

Hi all
I’m due to commence a fresh cycle round two soon!
My protocol is inhixa after my egg collection so two days post retrieval. And aspirin during stims but no mention after transfer or after egg collection. Anyone had this protocol or something similar. May go back to consultant to check as read aspirin should be throughout all of it up until day before egg collection ( classed as surgery) and then restart after?
Thanks

Givingitatry

Re: Inhixa and aspirin protocol MTHFR gene

#2 Post by Givingitatry » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:20 am

P84 wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:08 am
Hi all
I’m due to commence a fresh cycle round two soon!
My protocol is inhixa after my egg collection so two days post retrieval. And aspirin during stims but no mention after transfer or after egg collection. Anyone had this protocol or something similar. May go back to consultant to check as read aspirin should be throughout all of it up until day before egg collection ( classed as surgery) and then restart after?
Thanks
Hi there, happened to see this and didn’t want to read and run but expect you know the answer now!

In my case the aspirin is only before collection (fresh) or transfer (FET) and then swaps to inhixa ie no aspirin for the 2WW and inhixa stays into pregnancy if successful x
Oct 20 ICSI fresh (long): 2xday 5s - BFN
Feb 21 L1/2 tests: abnormal clotting, NK, T cells
Apr 21 Immune FET (long) 2xday 5s - BFP chemical
Aug 21 Immune FET (short) 2xday 5s - BFP ❤️ 👶🏻👶🏻 but early loss of one. 👶🏻 🎀 EDD 11/5/22