Moderator: Administrator

Beanhas2mummies

Re: Nov/Dec Cycles

#51 Post by Beanhas2mummies » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:32 am

Leezo wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:07 am
Beanhas2mummies wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:42 pm
So FET today!! Had 1 day 5 blastocyst transferred...now for the TWW!!!
I'm there too Beanhas2mummies!!! Had mine yesterday - all very surreal!!! I was shocked how quickly it all was. Now for the 2 week freak out....... What's your OTD? I was quite shocked mine is 30th November - so 2ww is barely a week and a half!! What's your plans for the next week or so - any distractions?xx

Eekk exciting! It was really similar to the iui's I've had but definitely agree it was quick. My OTD is 1st Dec, but will test on 30th as the 1st is my DD 5th birthday! Oh your test date is before mine but FET was a day after. I had 5 day transfer , was yours the same?

We will be busy planning the Bday party and will be working throughout the wait so that will definitely keep me busy 😊

How about you?

Leezo

#52 Post by Leezo » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:40 pm

Beanhas2mummies wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:32 am
Leezo wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:07 am
Beanhas2mummies wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:42 pm
So FET today!! Had 1 day 5 blastocyst transferred...now for the TWW!!!
I'm there too Beanhas2mummies!!! Had mine yesterday - all very surreal!!! I was shocked how quickly it all was. Now for the 2 week freak out....... What's your OTD? I was quite shocked mine is 30th November - so 2ww is barely a week and a half!! What's your plans for the next week or so - any distractions?xx

Eekk exciting! It was really similar to the iui's I've had but definitely agree it was quick. My OTD is 1st Dec, but will test on 30th as the 1st is my DD 5th birthday! Oh your test date is before mine but FET was a day after. I had 5 day transfer , was yours the same?

We will be busy planning the Bday party and will be working throughout the wait so that will definitely keep me busy 😊

How about you?
How odd that our OTD's are different? Mine was a frozen 5 day hatching blastocyst, maybe that's the difference? I dunno but looks like we'll be testing the same day anyhow!
I'm not really sure how I'm going to keep distracted, I'm off work at the moment so I don't have that to keep my mind busy either, not that I'm complaining! Binge watch box sets, small walls when I can and maybe a bit of crafting? I've a million books that I never get round to reading and now I've the time I can't concentrate to read them! How are you getting on? Are you on any special diet or supplements? I'm trying to be a little healthier and just doing the whole no caffeine, alcohol foods to avoid thing. Did you get any pre test symptoms the last time? I've always been a horrific symptom spotter which I really gotta reign back on!! xx

amyprice88

#53 Post by amyprice88 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:46 pm

ET day today!! Time for the dreaded two week wait, just need to stop myself testing early!!

Leezo

#54 Post by Leezo » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:15 pm

amyprice88 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:46 pm
ET day today!! Time for the dreaded two week wait, just need to stop myself testing early!!
Congrats on joining PUPO!!! ❤️

Beanhas2mummies

#55 Post by Beanhas2mummies » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:50 pm

amyprice88 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:46 pm
Congrats, hope you are feeling ok!
Baby dust your way!!!

amyprice88

#56 Post by amyprice88 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:58 pm

Thank you both, I've already started symptom spotting 🙈
I hope you're all feeling OK?xx

Leezo

#57 Post by Leezo » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:39 pm

amyprice88 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:58 pm
Thank you both, I've already started symptom spotting 🙈
I hope you're all feeling OK?xx
Oh Amy symptom spotting will lead you down a very dark path - take it from me, the Queen of the questionable cramps!!!! Everything I have read from cramping to bleeding, sore boobs to increased discharge can be early pregnancy symptoms OR those blinking ET hormones! :roll: :roll:
I'm 6dp5dt today - days are dragging in to be honest but I keep having to remind myself that if this were a 'normal' pregnancy (forgive the terminology) we wouldn't have a clue and just be getting on with our normal days! When is your OTD?XX

Lou89

#58 Post by Lou89 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:47 am

Hi all,

I was an active member in the June/July pin cushions and the August/September as we started our third ivf attempt in July this year. We got our first ever BFP but sadly a missed miscarriage was confirmed at our viability scan. I found out yesterday that I’ll be ready for FET transfer on the 2nd December. Starting progesterone on Saturday. Hoping some cycle buddies are similar timing. I’m really scared but excited. IVF women are warriors 💜🍍

Lizmilkil

#59 Post by Lizmilkil » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:43 am

Lou89 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:47 am
Hi all,

I was an active member in the June/July pin cushions and the August/September as we started our third ivf attempt in July this year. We got our first ever BFP but sadly a missed miscarriage was confirmed at our viability scan. I found out yesterday that I’ll be ready for FET transfer on the 2nd December. Starting progesterone on Saturday. Hoping some cycle buddies are similar timing. I’m really scared but excited. IVF women are warriors 💜🍍

Hey! We cycled together in August/September I think. So sorry to hear about your loss. Really hope you have more luck this time! I’ve just had an FET and got another BFN so feeling mopey and sad at the moment. We have a review appt on Wednesday though and hoping for a double embryo transfer for the next one. Wishing you lots of luck! x
(Same-sex couple)
3 x failed IUI with DS BFN
IVF - August - BFN
FET - November 2021 - BFN
Frosties - 3 ❄️

Leezo

#60 Post by Leezo » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:18 pm

Lou89 wrote:
Hi all,

I'm sorry to read this Lou - you are right, IVF peeps are warriors - keep fighting for your little miracle. All my positive vibes your way xxx

Leezo

#61 Post by Leezo » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:19 pm

Lizmilkil wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:43 am
Lou89 wrote:
Hi all,

Hey! We cycled together in August/September I think. So sorry to hear about your loss. Really hope you have more luck this time! I’ve just had an FET and got another BFN so feeling mopey and sad at the moment. We have a review appt on Wednesday though and hoping for a double embryo transfer for the next one. Wishing you lots of luck! x
Sorry to hear about your recent BFN - good luck at your appointment on Wednesday xx

Lou89

#62 Post by Lou89 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:24 pm

Lizmilkil wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:43 am
Lou89 wrote:
Hi all,

Hi Liz,

We did! Hi 👋 thank you for your thoughts and I’m so sorry to hear about your BFN. Have you looked and Chicago testing? It’s what we were thinking of doing if if we didn’t implant the third time. There is some info on here about it and a woman who had the level 1 test done, took clexane and went on to successfully have twins. Could be worth a look for you guys maybe. Wishing you all the luck for the next round.

I’m feeling really ungrateful because I should be so happy that transfer is happening but I’m feeling so many mixed emotions I can’t even gauge what I’m feeling! Other than emotional! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Lou89

#63 Post by Lou89 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:25 pm

Leezo wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:18 pm
Lou89 wrote:
Hi all,

I'm sorry to read this Lou - you are right, IVF peeps are warriors - keep fighting for your little miracle. All my positive vibes your way xxx

Thanks Leezo, I appreciate your thoughts. It’s been really hard but here we are trying again. I’m terrified but hoping we get our miracle soon. Wishing everyone so much baby dust! 🧚

amyprice88

#64 Post by amyprice88 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:24 pm

Leezo, it's good to hear that I'm not the only one who ends up walking the long road of symptom spotting. I keep reminding myself to step away from Google 🙈 My otd is the 3rd so I've still got a while to wait! I'm finding that knowing that bit more information due to it being ivf is making the waiting harder.

Lou89 I'm sorry for your loss, you're right though women undergoing ivf are strong!! Good luck moving forward.

Lizmilkil I'm sorry to hear about your bfn, I hope your appointment gives you some positive news xx

Lou89

#65 Post by Lou89 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:10 am

amyprice88 wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:24 pm
Leezo, it's good to hear that I'm not the only one who ends up walking the long road of symptom spotting. I keep reminding myself to step away from Google 🙈 My otd is the 3rd so I've still got a while to wait! I'm finding that knowing that bit more information due to it being ivf is making the waiting harder.

Lou89 I'm sorry for your loss, you're right though women undergoing ivf are strong!! Good luck moving forward.

Lizmilkil I'm sorry to hear about your bfn, I hope your appointment gives you some positive news xx
Hi Amy, thank you! And good luck to you. My other half was so strict about OTD but the last cycle we tested on day 9 (9dp5dt it was fresh) and we had a clear BFP. I then tested daily for a few days then once a week. I got these cheapies from Amazon that are just strips but they worked so well. I still have some ready for this round. I then get a digital cb one so I can see the pregnant or not pregnant. Wishing you worlds of luck! 🍍

Luckybabe37

#66 Post by Luckybabe37 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:28 am

Hey ladies good luck to all testing and doin transfers am currently goin for mine today eeeeek x

Lou89

#67 Post by Lou89 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:22 am

Hope it went well Luckybabe. My transfer is tomorrow! I’ve not slept properly all week 😴 and I’ve had weird cramps before starting the progesterone so they are scanning me before the transfer and doing progesterone blood test in the morning. It’s going to be a long day but hopefully worth it!

MB42YO

#68 Post by MB42YO » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:34 am

Hope all of you who have transferred and are on 2ww are OK and it's all going OK so far.

I'm after a bit of stims symptoms advice. I'm on day 6 of my jabs and have woken this morning with a "heaviness" near my ovaries......is that normal? I know its not a great description....its not painful just am very aware of it on my left hand side. It feels like someone has squeezed and let go!

Lou89

#69 Post by Lou89 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:07 am

MB42YO wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:34 am
Hope all of you who have transferred and are on 2ww are OK and it's all going OK so far.

I'm after a bit of stims symptoms advice. I'm on day 6 of my jabs and have woken this morning with a "heaviness" near my ovaries......is that normal? I know its not a great description....its not painful just am very aware of it on my left hand side. It feels like someone has squeezed and let go!
Hi, just wanted to comment to reassure you that Stims cause sooo many symptoms and often vary so it’s really difficult to gage what is normal. I’d say call your clinic for some reassurance. When is your first scan to see how things are looking because they can tell a lot of that? Good luck!

Luckybabe37

#70 Post by Luckybabe37 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:41 am

Hi Lou is ur transfer today? Mine went well Thankyou am 3 days past and goin out my mind lol I have no cramps no pulling no nowt feel absolutely normal test day is 12th seems ages way. Am tying to not test early don’t want to be disappointed thou I will be but I have my little boy from last year to keep me goin. Trying to pass the time Is killing me I just want to go bed now and wake up to another day ha ha. Welcome MB4 I had kinda same thing feeling I Cudnt describe it was all one side felt funny numb think it’s just were injections as gone on as can hit all kind of neves and things. Mine was swollen and red and Cudnt prod it without it feeling weird lol it will go once stoped them mine has. Wen is ur lining scan? X

MB42YO

#71 Post by MB42YO » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:03 pm

Thanks both for replying.

Scan is tomorrow so I'll speak to the clinic then. I'm hoping it means things are happening x

Hope the 2ww goes quickly for you both xx

Lou89

#72 Post by Lou89 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:01 pm

Hi ladies,

Yeah transfer was today, we are officially PUPO. Thanks both for well wishes into the two week wait. We are testing on the 11th too. This is our fourth round and the last time I caved and tested day 9 as OH was off and not on OTD and we got our positive result so we are happy to test early and end the torture of the 2ww lol good luck keeping yourself busy!

Let us know how your scan goes, hope the clinic can give you some reassurance. I’m sure it is good news that it’s all happening!

Flash19

#73 Post by Flash19 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:13 pm

Hi everyone,

I want to say how amazing your stories all are and sorry for having read them and not commented! Myself and my husband had two rounds of ivf and three transfers in 2019 and on our fifth embryo from that we got our DS in May 2020 just after the start of covid. We had two Frosties left from that and had them transferred last Thursday. We are at Care Manchester. So we join some of you in the 2WW ( lucky babe I think I’ve been in a cycle buddy group with you before 🤷‍♀️).

I just wanted to come on and thank you for your stories to read, encouraging words and to wish you all lots of luck with your cycle x

Luckybabe37

#74 Post by Luckybabe37 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:52 pm

Oooooo Lou I don’t know if am brave to test early am terrified lol I want to just scared 😧. I didn’t read all ur story Lou do u have babies from previous? Flash welcome I think I remember u lol I had my boy last year this is hopefully goin to be sibling 🤞. Wen is ur test date? Sooner then me 😭 lol. It’s dragging so bad And am running out of ideas each day what to do. Xx

Flash19

#75 Post by Flash19 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:24 pm

@lucky babe us too or siblings who knows as due to my age I had two elbows put back 😬 We’re half way thru the 2ww today. I tested early last time and doubt I’ll last this time 😂🙈 it’s always so much harder to resist in the second week 😂🥰 when did you have your LO?