#752 Post by Luckybabe37 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:26 pm

Update 6 week one day today we see baby!!! And strong heartbeat so happy x

Givingitatry

Re: Sept/Oct 2020

#753 Post by Givingitatry » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:36 pm

Luckybabe37 wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:26 pm
Update 6 week one day today we see baby!!! And strong heartbeat so happy x
Good to hear, I thought your dates were wrong somewhere. 6+1 makes more sense so hopefully you can relax now x
Oct 20 ICSI fresh (long): 2xday 5s - BFN
Feb 21 L1/2 tests: abnormal clotting, NK, T cells
Apr 21 Immune FET (long) 2xday 5s - BFP chemical
Aug 21 Immune FET (short) 2xday 5s - BFP ❤️ 👶🏻👶🏻 but early loss of one. 👶🏻 🎀 EDD 11/5/22

Luckybabe37

#754 Post by Luckybabe37 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:40 pm

Yeah deffo glad got answers and feel lot better now. Dates were matching to Fridays scan wen I go care on 5th I be 7 week 2 days x

Givingitatry

#755 Post by Givingitatry » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:49 pm

Luckybabe37 wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:40 pm
Yeah deffo glad got answers and feel lot better now. Dates were matching to Fridays scan wen I go care on 5th I be 7 week 2 days x
Wonderful, time for you to try to enjoy the Christmas period after such worry. Good luck with your scan on 5th x
Aug 21 Immune FET (short) 2xday 5s - BFP ❤️ 👶🏻👶🏻 but early loss of one. 👶🏻 🎀 EDD 11/5/22

Luckybabe37

#756 Post by Luckybabe37 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:54 pm

Thankyou long way to go x

Ceebee12

#757 Post by Ceebee12 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:36 pm

Givingitatry wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:42 pm
Ceebee12 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:06 pm

Hello and sorry for the late reply, I am so happy that you found out it’s a little girl!! It must feel so real now!
Good luck with the anomaly scan this week, it’s the big one for sure - hope all goes well and puts your mind at rest. Sorry you’re having a rough time of the pregnancy, and hope symptoms have eased off a bit? In the middle I stopped having the tiredness and nausea, but goodness the aches in my joints and bones really kicked into gear!!
Wanted to wish you and bump a merry Christmas and new year, and that 2022 will finally make your dreams come true!xx
Don’t apologise!! You’ve got a little bubba to take care of and I bet Christmas is very busy! We are over the moon, had our 20 week scan 2 days ago and she’s measuring perfectly with no signs of any of the things they look out for. Have a new photo of her too 🥰 back for a scan at 32 weeks as my placenta is low lying currently so they want to know nearer the birth of its moved out of the way or meaning a scheduled c-section. I don’t mind either way as long as she comes out safely ❤️ As we have made it this far I’ve now designed the nursery and picked furniture but we won’t order until 3rd trimester just in case. But finally feels like I can have some joy vs feeling so scared 24/7. When I reach 24 weeks and viability outside the womb it’ll be my last key milestone. The rest is then just following the docs and hoping come May she arrives without complications.

As for me, vomiting has stopped 🥳 I’m over the moon as just in time for Christmas!! Can’t stomach poultry though so everyone is having turkey except me-I’m having beef with all the trimmings instead ☺️ Worst thing is the acid reflux and breathlessness currently and some stretching pains but mostly I’m doing ok for 20+2. 2021 has been the best year for you and I really hope 2022 gets even better!! Merry Christmas buddy x
Merry Christmas to you too!! I hope you had a good one with lots to celebrate this year. I enjoyed eating my Turkey, cake and all trimmings this year as I could t stomach it this time last year!! 😂 we had a lovely first christmas with her and have managed to travel and see family safely despite covid numbers rising, they all loved seeing her. You have all this to look forward to next year!!
Glad to hear the vomiting has finally stopped, what a relief for you. Breathlessness I found increased later on too, and definitely the stretching pains were at their worst about 20-26 weeks then subsided. Hope you are keeping ok and good luck for the next scan at 32 wks, I know that the placentas can move a lot by then, but as you say as long as she gets out safely that’s the main thing.
Enjoy decorating the nursery!!! I spent a lot of time on Pinterest for that, it was so lovely finally getting it sorted (only finished about a week before she arrived!) it’s a really nice process to really make it feel real. Enjoy every second! Xx
Fresh cycle Oct/Nov 2020 - no transfer due to OHSS risk, but 7 embryos frozen ❄️
Natural FET Dec 2020 - successful! Baby girl arrived August 2021 ❤️

Givingitatry

#758 Post by Givingitatry » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:08 am

Ceebee12 wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:36 pm
Givingitatry wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:42 pm
Ceebee12 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:06 pm

Hello and sorry for the late reply, I am so happy that you found out it’s a little girl!! It must feel so real now!
Good luck with the anomaly scan this week, it’s the big one for sure - hope all goes well and puts your mind at rest. Sorry you’re having a rough time of the pregnancy, and hope symptoms have eased off a bit? In the middle I stopped having the tiredness and nausea, but goodness the aches in my joints and bones really kicked into gear!!
Wanted to wish you and bump a merry Christmas and new year, and that 2022 will finally make your dreams come true!xx
Don’t apologise!! You’ve got a little bubba to take care of and I bet Christmas is very busy! We are over the moon, had our 20 week scan 2 days ago and she’s measuring perfectly with no signs of any of the things they look out for. Have a new photo of her too 🥰 back for a scan at 32 weeks as my placenta is low lying currently so they want to know nearer the birth of its moved out of the way or meaning a scheduled c-section. I don’t mind either way as long as she comes out safely ❤️ As we have made it this far I’ve now designed the nursery and picked furniture but we won’t order until 3rd trimester just in case. But finally feels like I can have some joy vs feeling so scared 24/7. When I reach 24 weeks and viability outside the womb it’ll be my last key milestone. The rest is then just following the docs and hoping come May she arrives without complications.

As for me, vomiting has stopped 🥳 I’m over the moon as just in time for Christmas!! Can’t stomach poultry though so everyone is having turkey except me-I’m having beef with all the trimmings instead ☺️ Worst thing is the acid reflux and breathlessness currently and some stretching pains but mostly I’m doing ok for 20+2. 2021 has been the best year for you and I really hope 2022 gets even better!! Merry Christmas buddy x
Merry Christmas to you too!! I hope you had a good one with lots to celebrate this year. I enjoyed eating my Turkey, cake and all trimmings this year as I could t stomach it this time last year!! 😂 we had a lovely first christmas with her and have managed to travel and see family safely despite covid numbers rising, they all loved seeing her. You have all this to look forward to next year!!
Glad to hear the vomiting has finally stopped, what a relief for you. Breathlessness I found increased later on too, and definitely the stretching pains were at their worst about 20-26 weeks then subsided. Hope you are keeping ok and good luck for the next scan at 32 wks, I know that the placentas can move a lot by then, but as you say as long as she gets out safely that’s the main thing.
Enjoy decorating the nursery!!! I spent a lot of time on Pinterest for that, it was so lovely finally getting it sorted (only finished about a week before she arrived!) it’s a really nice process to really make it feel real. Enjoy every second! Xx
We did thank you! It was busy seeing people (safely as I was very paranoid about it all!) and wish I could say I fully enjoyed Christmas dinner but I’m still off turkey and chicken so was a gammon feast for me! Called it pigs 3 ways as had sausage stuffing, gammon and pigs in blankets 😂 but it was delicious!! Next Christmas we should be weaning little one so they’ll get their first taste of Christmas dinner 🥰 it must have been a magical Christmas this year. Truly the best gift was your little bubba!

Oh the stretching pains… ! I feel like a taut balloon waiting to pop 24/7 but my bump has really grown so think it was a growth spurt. The upside is we saw her wiggle around in my tummy last Friday 🥰 Not kicks yet just like a ripple. Think it blew my husband’s mind 😂 with the anterior placenta it is only light movements from time to time so nothing big or regular for at least another month yet. Next Midwife appointment is 25th so will start seeing her growth and hear her heartbeat again all being well. I’m also on meds for acid reflux so much more comfortable! In fact I’m sleeping 6+ hours a night! Not to brag 😂 but it is amazing to feel less dazed.

We have made some great progress in the house with cleaning out stuff to sell, bin or charity shop. Lots of free cupboards available for anything from medicine to bottles to toys etc. Nursery is coming along well too! Chose the decor, ordered the feature wall mural, have baby furniture arriving on 3rd, nursing chair already arrived (!). So all in all we are in a good place for the big decorating weekend at the end of Feb. Bit earlier than I wanted but it was the right timing for the friends helping as i am banned from anything remotely dangerous including putting up furniture! I’m still so scared if things go wrong but in the long run this is the most sensible thing to do. So think it’ll be done when I’m 30 weeks 😂 but keen! Also thinking about ordering the pram due to lead times. Waiting to hear back with the drop dead deadline but sounds like mid-Feb latest to have it by end March so will likely order and Jan and they can store it at the shop so we don’t need to have it in the house. A great idea really and easier to return if things go wrong.

So as you can see, as I hit 23 weeks we are feeling pretty organised! Also my maternity was all approved so less than 3 months left at work. A very scary thought after putting so much into my career but I’m ready for a year off to enjoy every second (ish 😉) of being a mummy 🥳

I hope 2022 has started off with a bang (in a good way!) x

Luckybabe37

#759 Post by Luckybabe37 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:02 am

Another scan today and got my 12 week scan on 28th this month x

Givingitatry

#760 Post by Givingitatry » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:21 pm

Luckybabe37 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:02 am
Another scan today and got my 12 week scan on 28th this month x
Good luck! x

Luckybabe37

#761 Post by Luckybabe37 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:54 pm

I lost the baby was no heartbeat don’t quite understand what happened my dates all match up thou am 9 week 2 days baby measured 9 week 1 day but no heartbeat. Was all fine last week so that tellin me baby died yesterday no one has answers for us my midwife said to get rescanned and double check and go from there but my local hospital can not get me in till Tuesday!!!! Making me wait again all this time wen I just want it out. They tried 15 mins trying to find it I kept seeing green and red pop on screen but not over baby so don’t know what that was but deffo no heartbeat so stopped yesterday I want to know why no one knows!

Givingitatry

#762 Post by Givingitatry » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:06 pm

Luckybabe37 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:54 pm
I lost the baby was no heartbeat don’t quite understand what happened my dates all match up thou am 9 week 2 days baby measured 9 week 1 day but no heartbeat. Was all fine last week so that tellin me baby died yesterday no one has answers for us my midwife said to get rescanned and double check and go from there but my local hospital can not get me in till Tuesday!!!! Making me wait again all this time wen I just want it out. They tried 15 mins trying to find it I kept seeing green and red pop on screen but not over baby so don’t know what that was but deffo no heartbeat so stopped yesterday I want to know why no one knows!
I’m so sorry Luckybabe, there isn’t anything I can say to make things any easier for you. I think it’s normal to have a gap between scans though, I thought usually a week to make sure the diagnosis is correct before deciding about the way you want to manage next steps. I know it doesn’t make things easier but mentioned it as I think it’s protocol vs them not caring about your feelings or being slow to rebook you. Sometimes there is no explanation, they just weren’t ready for the world 😔 take care of yourself and seek the support you need. Care have counselling if you feel that would help in any way, I used it with my chemical earlier this and found it helped process my feelings x

Luckybabe37

#763 Post by Luckybabe37 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:13 pm

Thankyou I just looked at my pic and it says 9 week 2 days which is what I am today so am not even behind to say av misscarriaged ya keep what I mean we’re some go and are 12 week but measure 8 and some are 9 measure 6 am dead on dates so wen dose that mean it happened x

Givingitatry

#764 Post by Givingitatry » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:27 pm

Luckybabe37 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:13 pm
Thankyou I just looked at my pic and it says 9 week 2 days which is what I am today so am not even behind to say av misscarriaged ya keep what I mean we’re some go and are 12 week but measure 8 and some are 9 measure 6 am dead on dates so wen dose that mean it happened x
Although measurements are a good indication of dates, it’s not an exact science sadly. It’s based on average crown to rump length so could be it happened very recently, that you were measuring ahead or could just be the measurement by the sonographer was marginally different eg a day or two out based on the 2 data points they were using. The foetus is so small at that stage that the margins are also small when taking the measurement, leading to fluctuations. For example, I’ve measured a day ahead since 10 or so weeks which is biologically impossible as with ivf I know the exact date the embryo went in and my dates assumed initially that implantation happened on the day of transfer. It can’t have implanted the day earlier as it wasn’t in my body... then at 12 weeks they could have added more days saying they often find ivf babies measurements can be a bit over so she does 3 just to check and that also gave a range with up to 3 days ahead... but from the different measurements, she did then reach 1 day ahead as her final measurement. Hopefully illustrates what I mean on measurements and dates - my dates aren’t exact and actually impossible but that’s what the doctors use as is the best indication they have.

Try as best you can not to torment yourself trying to work out when it happened. It’s very sad it has and you won’t really be able to know but it wasn’t anything you did I’m sure. It just wasn’t meant to be this time, which is very tough to get your head around 😔 take care of yourself while you process it all x

Lou89

#765 Post by Lou89 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:08 am

Luckybabe37 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:13 pm
I am so sorry Lucky. There are no words that can make you feel better at this time. Take a break and try as hard as it will be but to wait for the scan at the hospital. Once you’ve had that you will be able to focus on the next step. Again, I’m so so sorry 😞