Summer sunshines 2022!!

Discussion Forum for those with assisted reproduction pregnancies.

Moderator: Administrator

Leanne87

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#126 Post by Leanne87 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:23 pm

Leanne87 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:20 pm
Hi ladies, can I please ask a quick question?

Have any of you experienced a sharp, shooting pain in an ovary?

This first happened on Saturday and I was doubled over and very nearly sick and is now happening a few times a day, although not always quite so severe.

The early pregnancy unit called me back today and they stop seeing people this late and don't really want me to go to a and e as it's super busy and obviously a higher covid risk so if I have it tomorrow I need to call them back to go in to the unit.

During my last scan I was told that they could see that I still had some eggs so I am wondering if this is possibly something to do with it?

Xx
Sorry, I mean they could see follicles, not eggs!

Cooperfour

#127 Post by Cooperfour » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:39 pm

Leanne87 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:23 pm
Leanne87 wrote:

This first happened on Saturday and I was doubled over and very nearly sick and is now happening a few times a day, although not always quite so severe.

The early pregnancy unit called me back today and they stop seeing people this late and don't really want me to go to a and e as it's super busy and obviously a higher covid risk so if I have it tomorrow I need to call them back to go in to the unit.

During my last scan I was told that they could see that I still had some eggs so I am wondering if this is possibly something to do with it?

Xx
I sometimes get some quick sharp pain but not sure if that's uterus growing. They did check my ovaries today at my scan and said one side was normal and one was still quite swollen but that it was nothing to worry about. They double checked there was no fluid etc as that would mean hyperstimulation but there was non.
She said its normal following IVF for ovaries to still be a bit swollen.
Not had pain that would make me sick though, i think its always better to get things checked if you can even if its just for peace of mind.

Leanne87

#128 Post by Leanne87 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:45 pm

Cooperfour wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:39 pm
Leanne87 wrote:
Leanne87 wrote:

Xx
I sometimes get some quick sharp pain but not sure if that's uterus growing. They did check my ovaries today at my scan and said one side was normal and one was still quite swollen but that it was nothing to worry about. They double checked there was no fluid etc as that would mean hyperstimulation but there was non.
Not had pain that would make me sick though, i think its always better to get things checked if you can even if its just for peace of mind.
Thank you for replying. The plan is go to go tomorrow but to the maternity unit rather than a and e.

I was going to go to the Portland, but this alone makes me want to stay local!

Lou89

#129 Post by Lou89 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:12 pm

Cooperfour wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:40 pm
Lou89 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:24 pm
Cooperfour wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:14 pm

Thanks so much! Such a relief! Amazing day 💕😊
I kept coming on here to check because I’ve been keeping everything crossed for you! I’m honestly so happy for you Cooper! You deserve good news and this little miracle!!! 💜

I’ve got another 3 and a half ish weeks until ours! Midwife booking in telephone call this Thursday then a physical appointment on the 18th then hopefully I will get the date through for the scan… eeeek! 🤞🏻
Oh bless you, its like we're all in it together now aren't we!
Ooh that's so exciting, are you having any private scans in between or just waiting for 12 week? We just had the 8 week care one then waited for the 12, though it was tough.
The booking in app deffo makes it all feel more real.
We haven’t had any private yet but we have got a 9 week scan booked in for Saturday. I think I need it to help with the anxiety and to give us reassurance! We are in it together. It’s lovely 🥰

Leanne, I haven’t I’m afraid sorry I can’t offer any advice but I hope your checks tomorrow all go fine. Hopefully it’s just bubba getting comfy! 🤞🏻 Will be thinking of you

Pigletina

#130 Post by Pigletina » Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:23 pm

Leanne87 wrote:
Leanne87 wrote:

Xx
I think round ligament pain sometimes feels like it is in the same location as an ovary, but it defo shouldn’t be severe enough to make you almost vomit. You are doing the right thing getting it checked ASAP tomorrow, I hope everything is ok for you x
35 yo, TTC 2 yrs for #2. Low AMH (3.0)
IVF1 Dec 2020: 10 eggs, 5 embryos.
Three FETs: all BFN.
Last 2 tested abnormal.
IVF2 Apr 2021: 14 eggs, zero fertilised.
ICSI3 Aug 2021: 3 eggs, 2 embryos.
FET4 Oct 2021: Double transfer, BFP! EDD 30/06/22

Leanne87

#131 Post by Leanne87 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:53 am

Pigletina wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:23 pm
Leanne87 wrote:
Leanne87 wrote:

Xx
I think round ligament pain sometimes feels like it is in the same location as an ovary, but it defo shouldn’t be severe enough to make you almost vomit. You are doing the right thing getting it checked ASAP tomorrow, I hope everything is ok for you x
Ahh thank you. I called the early pregnancy unit again today as they advised and they said to see the GP as it isn't pregnancy related. Not quite sure how they know that without even seeing me. GP can't see me as no appointments so called again and they still won't see me. Now waiting for GP to call me back to see if anything else they can do!

I totally get the NHS have staff shortages and don't want to see everyone for every issue but I do find it peculiar to be told 2 different things within 14 hours.

I just hope to GP can squeeze me in this week!

At least it's a busy day at work today to take my mind off it xx

Lou89

#132 Post by Lou89 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:27 pm

Leanne87 wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:53 am
Pigletina wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:23 pm
Leanne87 wrote:

Ahh thank you. I called the early pregnancy unit again today as they advised and they said to see the GP as it isn't pregnancy related. Not quite sure how they know that without even seeing me. GP can't see me as no appointments so called again and they still won't see me. Now waiting for GP to call me back to see if anything else they can do!

I totally get the NHS have staff shortages and don't want to see everyone for every issue but I do find it peculiar to be told 2 different things within 14 hours.

I just hope to GP can squeeze me in this week!

At least it's a busy day at work today to take my mind off it xx
Hi Leanne, just wanted to check in and see how you were feeling? Hope your mind is eased soon and you get your GP appointment. Would it be worth calling Care? Just to speak to a midwife that knows more about IVF? I can call our Clinic up until 12 weeks if I have any concerns so wondered if your area was the same? I’m London care and Zita West.

I had some sharp pains before transfer on my left hand and they woke me up they were that painful. Clinic scanned me and said left hand side is often bowel related so not sure if that could be a factor for you either. I know you must be worried so hope you get some answers soon. I’m sure baby is just getting really comfy! 🥰

Lou89

#133 Post by Lou89 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:46 pm

It’s my booking in midwife telephone appointment tomorrow and I’m so exited I could scream haha I know it’s only a phone call but we’ve never gotten this far before and it all feels so magical 💜🌈🥰 also my boobs started hurting today and as a member of the itty bitty titty committee I’d be rather thrilled if they got a bit bigger 🤣

Hope everything is doing well and feeling good!

Tazzy

#134 Post by Tazzy » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:58 am

Lou89 wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:46 pm
It’s my booking in midwife telephone appointment tomorrow and I’m so exited I could scream haha I know it’s only a phone call but we’ve never gotten this far before and it all feels so magical 💜🌈🥰 also my boobs started hurting today and as a member of the itty bitty titty committee I’d be rather thrilled if they got a bit bigger 🤣

Make sure u ask them to send u the maternity exemption card! I forgot and now she’s impossible to get hold of!
1st ICSI 2011
DS born on 4.4.2012 💙
2nd ICSI 2014
DD born 19.4.2015💖
ICSI 3 & 4 2017… both BFN
Trying again - Sept 2021 🤞🏼

Flash19

#135 Post by Flash19 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:37 am

Lou89 wrote:

Aww Lou it’s so so lovely to hear the delight in your message 😁 I remember this from my last (first) pregnancy. Each milestone is such a celebration 🎉 I had my booking in appointment yesterday and now just can’t wait for the 12 week scan which annoyingly they can’t do until 13 weeks 🙈 Part of me is wondering about paying for a scan as it’s sooo long since my six week scan done at 6+1. Can’t find the link in one of the threads for the £45 ones tho …anyone know where it is?

Lou89

#136 Post by Lou89 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:11 am

Tazzy wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:58 am
Lou89 wrote:

Make sure u ask them to send u the maternity exemption card! I forgot and now she’s impossible to get hold of!
Ooh thank you for the tip! I will!

Lou89

#137 Post by Lou89 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:14 am

Flash19 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:37 am
Lou89 wrote:

Aww Lou it’s so so lovely to hear the delight in your message 😁 I remember this from my last (first) pregnancy. Each milestone is such a celebration 🎉 I had my booking in appointment yesterday and now just can’t wait for the 12 week scan which annoyingly they can’t do until 13 weeks 🙈 Part of me is wondering about paying for a scan as it’s sooo long since my six week scan done at 6+1. Can’t find the link in one of the threads for the £45 ones tho …anyone know where it is?
Hey Flash! Thank you so much, I really am so excited haha glad your appointment went well! I am going to ask when they will be able to see me for our 12 week too. I was the one who posted about the £45 scans. Here is the link 😍

https://www.ultrasound-direct.com/mobile/location/

kg44

#138 Post by kg44 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:36 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have been following everyone's posts from Dec Cycle, 2WW, waiting for scan to Summer Sunshines 2022!
I want to say a massive congratulations to everyone🌈❤🥰 , and may our journeys continue together to all the milestone to come.
I'm not one to chat on forums but you ladies are an amazing bunch and so supportive 🌈, reading you posts have been so reassuring for me and has got me this far.

A bit about my journey
I have DD🎀 in 2017 after 5 failed IVF attempts through immune protocol. My DD 🎀 is now 4 1/2 years old and has been meaning to come back so she has a sibling and use my frozen embryos, we had two transferred on 10th Dec 2021. I had no systems and really thought it hadn't worked, on 22.12.21 i tested and got my BFP 💕. With being on immune protocol the pregnancy symptoms such as nausea, sickness, tiredness and tender breasts can be masked with the drugs and some symptoms like the bloating and constipation (sorry for TMI) can be from the side affects of the pessaries and lubion injections (progesterone injections) i am using.

My validation scan was 7.1.22, and I saw a little heartbeat (luckily it not a multiple pregnancy). I was delighted to see a heartbeat........i was so terrified it might be a bi-chemical pregnancy or just a sac that i cried when i saw a heartbeat. What didn't help is my DH couldn't attend the scan due to Covid cases, and going on my own made me even more venerable to the fears i was holding. I got my discharge letter and sent to my doctor and called the midwife and have my telephone appointment booked on 26.1.22 at 9 + 4 days. Does anyone know if they arrange a scan date at this appointment please?

I am still very anxious, as i suspected i had a urine infection and went to see an out of hours GP over the weekend who tested my urine sample and confirmed I did. I was given some antibiotics and had to give another sample to my doctors to be sent away to be tested. My doctors called yesterday to say i didn't have a urine infection and may be cystitis.

I am due to go for a intralipid intravenous drip, which part of my immune protocol next Monday at Care clinic. Who said they would like to do another scan which would make 8 + 2. Im keeping my fingers crossed 🤞, everything is progressing as it should and the infection/cystitis hasn't affected my little bean.

Tazzy

#139 Post by Tazzy » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:59 pm

kg44 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:36 pm
Hi Everyone,

I have been following everyone's posts from Dec Cycle, 2WW, waiting for scan to Summer Sunshines 2022!
I want to say a massive congratulations to everyone🌈❤🥰 , and may our journeys continue together to all the milestone to come.
I'm not one to chat on forums but you ladies are an amazing bunch and so supportive 🌈, reading you posts have been so reassuring for me and has got me this far.

A bit about my journey
I have DD🎀 in 2017 after 5 failed IVF attempts through immune protocol. My DD 🎀 is now 4 1/2 years old and has been meaning to come back so she has a sibling and use my frozen embryos, we had two transferred on 10th Dec 2021. I had no systems and really thought it hadn't worked, on 22.12.21 i tested and got my BFP 💕. With being on immune protocol the pregnancy symptoms such as nausea, sickness, tiredness and tender breasts can be masked with the drugs and some symptoms like the bloating and constipation (sorry for TMI) can be from the side affects of the pessaries and lubion injections (progesterone injections) i am using.

My validation scan was 7.1.22, and I saw a little heartbeat (luckily it not a multiple pregnancy). I was delighted to see a heartbeat........i was so terrified it might be a bi-chemical pregnancy or just a sac that i cried when i saw a heartbeat. What didn't help is my DH couldn't attend the scan due to Covid cases, and going on my own made me even more venerable to the fears i was holding. I got my discharge letter and sent to my doctor and called the midwife and have my telephone appointment booked on 26.1.22 at 9 + 4 days. Does anyone know if they arrange a scan date at this appointment please?

I am still very anxious, as i suspected i had a urine infection and went to see an out of hours GP over the weekend who tested my urine sample and confirmed I did. I was given some antibiotics and had to give another sample to my doctors to be sent away to be tested. My doctors called yesterday to say i didn't have a urine infection and may be cystitis.

I am due to go for a intralipid intravenous drip, which part of my immune protocol next Monday at Care clinic. Who said they would like to do another scan which would make 8 + 2. Im keeping my fingers crossed 🤞, everything is progressing as it should and the infection/cystitis hasn't affected my little bean.
Welcome!!
What a journey.. congratulations on your pregnancy :)
My midwife booked my scan there and then but I know some have to wait for a letter.

Do you know your EDD? I can pop you on the first post if u want so we can monitor when baby is due x
1st ICSI 2011
DS born on 4.4.2012 💙
2nd ICSI 2014
DD born 19.4.2015💖

Lou89

#140 Post by Lou89 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:38 pm

Welcome and all the best of luck for your pregnancy 🥰 so pleased you felt comfortable enough to share on this page with us. I think we are a supportive bunch and it’s lovely chatting to fellow IVF warriors who actually get it! I’m on lubion twice a day and 3 cyclogest so I totally get the bloat and constipation. I take a maintenance dose of lactulose everyday which is safe in pregnancy so perhaps try that ☺️

I had my booking appointment today and I asked for when my 12 week scan would be and they said I had to wait for a letter so it could be like Tazzy or it could be like mine dependent on which trust you’re under. I hope you’re lucky like Tazzy and they book one for you because I’m desperate to know mine!

Tazzy

#141 Post by Tazzy » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:25 pm

How r u Leanne?
1st ICSI 2011
DS born on 4.4.2012 💙
2nd ICSI 2014
DD born 19.4.2015💖

Pigletina

#142 Post by Pigletina » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:49 pm

For those who are waiting for their 12 week scan appointments, double check the dates when you get it as I have had the midwives and the hospital person calculate the date wrong quite a few times, I got given my 12 week appointment when I was 14w4 at first which would have been too late for the dual screening. I’ve learnt that very few people know how to date an IVF pregnancy (even if you tell them how far along you are) as they keep taking transfer date as date of last period so just double check everything to be sure :)
Last 2 tested abnormal.

kg44

#143 Post by kg44 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:58 pm

Tazzy wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:59 pm
kg44 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:36 pm
Hi Everyone,

A bit about my journey

Welcome!!
What a journey.. congratulations on your pregnancy :)
My midwife booked my scan there and then but I know some have to wait for a letter.

Do you know your EDD? I can pop you on the first post if u want so we can monitor when baby is due x
Thank you. EDD is 27.8.22, if you can add me that would be fantastic 😊

kg44

#144 Post by kg44 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:20 pm

Lou89 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:38 pm
Welcome and all the best of luck for your pregnancy 🥰 so pleased you felt comfortable enough to share on this page with us. I think we are a supportive bunch and it’s lovely chatting to fellow IVF warriors who actually get it! I’m on lubion twice a day and 3 cyclogest so I totally get the bloat and constipation. I take a maintenance dose of lactulose everyday which is safe in pregnancy so perhaps try that ☺️

I had my booking appointment today and I asked for when my 12 week scan would be and they said I had to wait for a letter so it could be like Tazzy or it could be like mine dependent on which trust you’re under. I hope you’re lucky like Tazzy and they book one for you because I’m desperate to know mine!
Thank you, for the warm welcome x

Also, thank you for the recommendation for lactulose i will definitely look into it 😉.

I live West Yorkshire, i hope my midwife will book the scan during my appointment with her as my appointment date on 26.1.22 will make me 9+4. I'm due to have another scan on Monday at the clinic, at 8+2, which means my scan at 12 weeks will be nearly 4 weeks which is a long time when you wan the reassurance everything is progressing well.

Today, I am feeling very pregnant i have been full of energy, not tired at all. This is how I felt before i got cystitis. It must be the steroids I'm taking. hopefully the scan on Monday will help puy my mind at ease when hopefully i will see our little beans heartbeat 💕

Sorry I come across half glass empty, in the past i have got excited to be heartbroken when things haven't worked out. I find being cautious keeps me grounded. I know we have a beautiful, kind hearted DD who looks after when im doing my lubion and blood thinner injections. However, I am a older mum - i had my DD a few months before i turned 40. Which makes me 44 now.

i hope we all have a good healthy pregnancies 💕🥰

NannyBea

#145 Post by NannyBea » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:14 pm

Leanne87 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:45 pm
Cooperfour wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:39 pm
Leanne87 wrote:

Thank you for replying. The plan is go to go tomorrow but to the maternity unit rather than a and e.

I was going to go to the Portland, but this alone makes me want to stay local!

Hi Leanne
Sorry I'm super late to this thread!! Did you get seen by the GP or anyone?? Has anyone mentioned ovarian cysts to you during any of your scans?
Really important to get this seen to. Trust me. Don't want to scare you, but you need to force this. Especially if the pain caused nausea or vomiting.
Let me know how you get on xx

Lou89

#146 Post by Lou89 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:57 am

Tazzy, I got an email with my excemption on so thank you for letting me know to ask for that! Perhaps shouldn’t have paid for all our meds up to 12 weeks in advance now… doh! How is the sickness? Hope you’re feeling better!

Pigletina thank you for the advice regarding dating. My excemption email says it expires on the 19th august 23 so they have me one day out when you consider you get it for a full year after birth. I think anyway! Did you start looking through your maternity clothes yet? Hope you’re doing well!

KG44, I really do get it. We had our loss less than 6 months ago so I am very anxious and I do worry that I sometimes seem completely neurotic but it really is ok. We can reassure one another! Get the lactulose- it’s a relief! Haha Good luck for your scan! Let us know how it goes.

Leanne, really really hope everything is ok? It’s been a while since you posted and I’m just keeping everything crossed that you just needed a break from the boards. Thinking of you.

Flash, did you book another scan in? Hope you managed to get at £45 one. How are you feeling?

Cooper, how have you been. Have you managed to relax a lot since your 12 week scan? I’m hoping it will help me too. Hope you’re feeling well!

NannyBea, hope everything is going well for you.

Bean how are things going with your little miracle?

Sorry if I’ve missed anyone! Doing this from memory! Sending love and positive vibes to all 💜

Pigletina

#147 Post by Pigletina » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:00 am

Lou89 wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:57 am
Tazzy, I got an email with my excemption on so thank you for letting me know to ask for that! Perhaps shouldn’t have paid for all our meds up to 12 weeks in advance now… doh! How is the sickness? Hope you’re feeling better!

Pigletina thank you for the advice regarding dating. My excemption email says it expires on the 19th august 23 so they have me one day out when you consider you get it for a full year after birth. I think anyway! Did you start looking through your maternity clothes yet? Hope you’re doing well!

KG44, I really do get it. We had our loss less than 6 months ago so I am very anxious and I do worry that I sometimes seem completely neurotic but it really is ok. We can reassure one another! Get the lactulose- it’s a relief! Haha Good luck for your scan! Let us know how it goes.

Leanne, really really hope everything is ok? It’s been a while since you posted and I’m just keeping everything crossed that you just needed a break from the boards. Thinking of you.

Flash, did you book another scan in? Hope you managed to get at £45 one. How are you feeling?

Cooper, how have you been. Have you managed to relax a lot since your 12 week scan? I’m hoping it will help me too. Hope you’re feeling well!

Sorry if I’ve missed anyone! Doing this from memory! Sending love and positive vibes to all 💜
That’s a good memory you have got there Lou89 😂 I can barely remember what stage I am at let alone everyone else! I’m ok thanks, 16 weeks today! Still too scared to get my maternity clothes out although have a definite bump now and can only fit in my leggings…we decided to pay for a 16 week scan but it got pushed back to Friday, I’m counting down the days…will find out the gender then too if all is well!

I finally had my appointment with the NHS consultant a few days ago, it was a bit annoying as they told me I should be taking aspirin because it’s an IVF pregnancy and therefore high risk for preeclampsia, but then told me it’s only really effective before 16 weeks. Telling me that at 15w5d wasn’t particularly helpful - I had been on their books since I was about 9 weeks so I wish they had just told me sooner, but hey ho 🙄 if you get a chance to speak to a consultant earlier than I did, make sure you ask them! Anyway how are you Lou? X
Last 2 tested abnormal.

Lou89

#148 Post by Lou89 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:23 am

Pigletina wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:00 am
Lou89 wrote:

That’s a good memory you have got there Lou89 😂 I can barely remember what stage I am at let alone everyone else! I’m ok thanks, 16 weeks today! Still too scared to get my maternity clothes out although have a definite bump now and can only fit in my leggings…we decided to pay for a 16 week scan but it got pushed back to Friday, I’m counting down the days…will find out the gender then too if all is well!

I finally had my appointment with the NHS consultant a few days ago, it was a bit annoying as they told me I should be taking aspirin because it’s an IVF pregnancy and therefore high risk for preeclampsia, but then told me it’s only really effective before 16 weeks. Telling me that at 15w5d wasn’t particularly helpful - I had been on their books since I was about 9 weeks so I wish they had just told me sooner, but hey ho 🙄 if you get a chance to speak to a consultant earlier than I did, make sure you ask them! Anyway how are you Lou? X
I was quite impressed I remembered so much to be honest! How lovely that you have a bump! I’m so excited for you. Hopefully after your 16 week scan you’ll feel happier trying on your mat clothes. It’s good to know your week change falls on a Saturday- mine too! We are 9 weeks today. We’ve paid for a private scan later today. I don’t know whether they help with the anxiety or not but I do feel relief after a scan. I just need constant reassurance which I know isn’t feasible or possible unless I kidnap a sonographer and keep them under the stairs 🤣

I have my face to face booking midwife appointment on the 18th so I’ll ask about the aspirin. Thanks again for another tip. Being a newbie at all this I really appreciate it 🥰 have a lovely weekend and let us know how your scan goes Friday! X

Tazzy

#149 Post by Tazzy » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:14 pm

Pigletina wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:00 am
Lou89 wrote:

It’s my 3rd IVF pregnancy and no one has ever mentioned aspirin!

Will u be having extra growth scans?
1st ICSI 2011
DS born on 4.4.2012 💙
2nd ICSI 2014
DD born 19.4.2015💖

Leanne87

#150 Post by Leanne87 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:37 pm

Hi everyone,

So good to read that everyone is well!

Welcome to the party KG!

Sorry I've been quiet, it's been a stressful few days with nothing to update so I've stayed away from here.

I ended up phoning the nurses at care for advice as I wasn't getting anywhere (I swear they are Angels) and they told me I could book a private scan with the lovely ladies who do the 7ish week scans for them. I have just walked through the door and am so so so pleased to say my ovaries are fine and cyst free, not twisting and are going back to normal size.

Baby is measuring 11+4 so one day ahead, saw it moving and even saw its fingers! Held it together whilst there and driving home but just had a little cry of relief and now I'm in bed ready for a nap!

Very very happy xx