Summer sunshines 2022!!

Discussion Forum for those with assisted reproduction pregnancies.

Moderator: Administrator

Message
Author
Lou89
Posts: 674
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:49 am

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#601 Post by Lou89 » Sun May 08, 2022 9:06 pm

MillieMay wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 9:20 pm
Lou89 wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 4:05 am
Hi all,

Tazzy I hope all is going ok and you’re recovering well from your section and little boy is adjusting well. I’ve been thinking of you and your family and am keeping everything crossed that everything works out amazingly 💙

Welcome MillieMay, glad your pregnancy is going well. Another girl added to our summer sunshine group! We are staying team green, so we don’t know the sex of our baby.

Hoping everyone is well. We’ve decorated the nursery this week and have put up a woodland mural and I’m so in love with it. Getting more and more excited about finally welcoming our baby into our family after so many years trying 🥰. X
Thank you so much ♥️ We couldn't resist finding out! Your nursery sounds gorgeous 🥰 xxx
Thanks so much! We’ve painted the other three walls with a sage green kind of it’s called willow something or other by dulux and we had the cot delivered and assembled. It’s all getting very real and very exciting! Xx

Flash19
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:37 am

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#602 Post by Flash19 » Tue May 10, 2022 10:20 am

Lou89 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 9:06 pm
MillieMay wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 9:20 pm
Lou89 wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 4:05 am
Hi all,

Tazzy I hope all is going ok and you’re recovering well from your section and little boy is adjusting well. I’ve been thinking of you and your family and am keeping everything crossed that everything works out amazingly 💙

Welcome MillieMay, glad your pregnancy is going well. Another girl added to our summer sunshine group! We are staying team green, so we don’t know the sex of our baby.

Hoping everyone is well. We’ve decorated the nursery this week and have put up a woodland mural and I’m so in love with it. Getting more and more excited about finally welcoming our baby into our family after so many years trying 🥰. X
Thank you so much ♥️ We couldn't resist finding out! Your nursery sounds gorgeous 🥰 xxx
Thanks so much! We’ve painted the other three walls with a sage green kind of it’s called willow something or other by dulux and we had the cot delivered and assembled. It’s all getting very real and very exciting! Xx
Thanks so much for your love concern and hugs Lou that’s so kind of you. Sadly after sending you that message the next day my little one, parents and husband tested positive for covid after we have isolated for nearly two years 😭😭 and only do odd things indoors when absolutely have to even now. Am gutted and then yesterday morning I tested positive too. Just want it to be over now already 😢😢

Weirdly my son is having to move out of the nursery into his new room so we are redecorating our back room and trying to decide what theme to do. The nursery is beige and cream as we weren’t 100% sure our little boy was a boy other than my massive amounts of intuition. It’s got geometric soo animal canvases on which are really nice.

Flash19
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:37 am

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#603 Post by Flash19 » Tue May 10, 2022 10:21 am

It’s also a pain they don’t let you upload pics on here as I’d love to see your mural!

Pigletina
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:04 am

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#604 Post by Pigletina » Tue May 10, 2022 2:44 pm

Flash19 wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 10:20 am
Lou89 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 9:06 pm
MillieMay wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 9:20 pm


Thank you so much ♥️ We couldn't resist finding out! Your nursery sounds gorgeous 🥰 xxx
Thanks so much! We’ve painted the other three walls with a sage green kind of it’s called willow something or other by dulux and we had the cot delivered and assembled. It’s all getting very real and very exciting! Xx
Thanks so much for your love concern and hugs Lou that’s so kind of you. Sadly after sending you that message the next day my little one, parents and husband tested positive for covid after we have isolated for nearly two years 😭😭 and only do odd things indoors when absolutely have to even now. Am gutted and then yesterday morning I tested positive too. Just want it to be over now already 😢😢

Weirdly my son is having to move out of the nursery into his new room so we are redecorating our back room and trying to decide what theme to do. The nursery is beige and cream as we weren’t 100% sure our little boy was a boy other than my massive amounts of intuition. It’s got geometric soo animal canvases on which are really nice.
oh noo sorry to hear Covid got you finally :( I am sure it will get us soon, despite being so careful. I hope you all have it mildly and don't feel too rough. We are the same regarding the rooms - my daughter will move out of her nice big nursery and into our tiny old study, so now planning how to redecorate that to sweeten the deal. She is obsessed with rainbows, but the more garish the better - unsure she will be fobbed off with pretty pastels! Not sure if I will get round to redecorating the actual nursery, it is fairly neutral but has willow-print curtains and rose flower fairy pictures as my little girl is called Willow Rose. Our possible name for this new baby is also a 'nature thing' so can get pictures and colours from that, perhaps...:)
35 yo, TTC 2 yrs for #2. Low AMH (3.0)
IVF1 Dec 2020: 10 eggs, 5 embryos.
Three FETs: all BFN.
Last 2 tested abnormal.
IVF2 Apr 2021: 14 eggs, zero fertilised.
ICSI3 Aug 2021: 3 eggs, 2 embryos.
FET4 Oct 2021: Double transfer, BFP! EDD 30/06/22

Lou89
Posts: 674
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:49 am

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#605 Post by Lou89 » Wed May 11, 2022 7:21 am

Hope you get over Covid quickly and are feeling ok with it. Drink lots, eat well and rest as much as you need! Good luck with the nursery painting/decorating to both you and Pigletina 😍 I know we can’t upload pics but this is the mural we have up. https://wallpapermural.com/products/ant ... 9cea&_ss=r

I’m back to work today and I’m dreading it after over a week off. Roll on MAT leave! Still can’t believe I am over 25 weeks pregnant now and baby is doing so amazing. I have to pinch myself regularly! My next midwife appointment is for my glucose bloods. Hoping I pass!

Tazzy, if you’re perusing the boards just wanted to say hope all is going well for you and your little boy. Been thinking of you. 💙

Hope everyone else is doing well too 😘

Lou89
Posts: 674
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:49 am

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#606 Post by Lou89 » Thu May 12, 2022 9:55 pm

Midwife measured my bump with a tape measure and said bump is on the 10th percentile. Should I be worried? I know they aren’t the most accurate but now I’m concerned considering they said I had low Papp-a hormone at screening!

NannyBea
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:48 pm

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#607 Post by NannyBea » Thu May 12, 2022 11:28 pm

Lou89 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:55 pm
Midwife measured my bump with a tape measure and said bump is on the 10th percentile. Should I be worried? I know they aren’t the most accurate but now I’m concerned considering they said I had low Papp-a hormone at screening!
Sorry this is my first pregnancy so I've no experience to go off. But they've never measured me with a tape measure (probably no point as I'm a size 18 with a big tummy anyway). However, according to the ultrasound scans, in 4 weeks I've gone from the 33rd percentile to the 72nd, so I wouldn't fret just yet!
TTC 10+ years for #1
ICSI ivf Sept 2021- 4 eggs, 1 fertilised, BFP
EDD 2.7.22, planned induction 20.6.22

Lou89
Posts: 674
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:49 am

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#608 Post by Lou89 » Fri May 13, 2022 7:30 am

NannyBea wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 11:28 pm
Lou89 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:55 pm
Midwife measured my bump with a tape measure and said bump is on the 10th percentile. Should I be worried? I know they aren’t the most accurate but now I’m concerned considering they said I had low Papp-a hormone at screening!
Sorry this is my first pregnancy so I've no experience to go off. But they've never measured me with a tape measure (probably no point as I'm a size 18 with a big tummy anyway). However, according to the ultrasound scans, in 4 weeks I've gone from the 33rd percentile to the 72nd, so I wouldn't fret just yet!
Thanks NanyBea, I’m not exactly petite myself and hubby is 6’3 I have got quite a neat bump at the moment but we are only 26 weeks tomorrow so I guess I need to relax a bit more. Just when I start to relax something else sends me spiralling. I guess it’s the trauma and disbelief in my body due to years of infertility and IVF. Hope you’re doing well and your OH is on the mend!

NannyBea
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:48 pm

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#609 Post by NannyBea » Fri May 13, 2022 8:54 am

Lou89 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 7:30 am
NannyBea wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 11:28 pm
Lou89 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:55 pm
Midwife measured my bump with a tape measure and said bump is on the 10th percentile. Should I be worried? I know they aren’t the most accurate but now I’m concerned considering they said I had low Papp-a hormone at screening!
Sorry this is my first pregnancy so I've no experience to go off. But they've never measured me with a tape measure (probably no point as I'm a size 18 with a big tummy anyway). However, according to the ultrasound scans, in 4 weeks I've gone from the 33rd percentile to the 72nd, so I wouldn't fret just yet!
Thanks NanyBea, I’m not exactly petite myself and hubby is 6’3 I have got quite a neat bump at the moment but we are only 26 weeks tomorrow so I guess I need to relax a bit more. Just when I start to relax something else sends me spiralling. I guess it’s the trauma and disbelief in my body due to years of infertility and IVF. Hope you’re doing well and your OH is on the mend!
I know what you mean. I'm 33 weeks tomorrow and only JUST starting to believe that this might actually work!!! Hubby's doing well. Been back to the specialist and doing physio, they seem pretty confident that mobility will improve in the hand! I seem to be doing well too, the consultants seem pleased. First time for everything :lol:
TTC 10+ years for #1
ICSI ivf Sept 2021- 4 eggs, 1 fertilised, BFP
EDD 2.7.22, planned induction 20.6.22

Lou89
Posts: 674
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:49 am

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#610 Post by Lou89 » Fri May 13, 2022 10:06 am

NannyBea wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 8:54 am
Lou89 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 7:30 am
NannyBea wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 11:28 pm


Sorry this is my first pregnancy so I've no experience to go off. But they've never measured me with a tape measure (probably no point as I'm a size 18 with a big tummy anyway). However, according to the ultrasound scans, in 4 weeks I've gone from the 33rd percentile to the 72nd, so I wouldn't fret just yet!
Thanks NanyBea, I’m not exactly petite myself and hubby is 6’3 I have got quite a neat bump at the moment but we are only 26 weeks tomorrow so I guess I need to relax a bit more. Just when I start to relax something else sends me spiralling. I guess it’s the trauma and disbelief in my body due to years of infertility and IVF. Hope you’re doing well and your OH is on the mend!
I know what you mean. I'm 33 weeks tomorrow and only JUST starting to believe that this might actually work!!! Hubby's doing well. Been back to the specialist and doing physio, they seem pretty confident that mobility will improve in the hand! I seem to be doing well too, the consultants seem pleased. First time for everything :lol:
Ah that’s amazing news on both fronts! Pleased your consultant is happy, that must make you feel a bit better. I always go in so nervous to the midwife of scans etc lol it’s so silly isn’t it. 33 weeks! It’s all going so fast isn’t it. Do you have your c-section booked in??

Pigletina
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:04 am

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#611 Post by Pigletina » Fri May 13, 2022 4:45 pm

Lou I think the bump measurements are such an inaccurate method, I’m constantly being told my bump is wrong and then a scan will say something different! With this pregnancy, my bump measured small but when I had the private scan the baby was perfectly average, then a week after that my bump was measuring slightly big! Apparently even a full vs empty bladder makes a big difference. Also it will be the rate of growth that they look for, so it doesn’t matter if you have a neat little bump the whole way through as long as it is increasing each time they measure. With my daughter I had a little bump the whole way through, and she was small but very healthy (also was one of those annoying smug mums who’s tummy went back to normal v quickly after birth - will definitely be a different story this time round although I don’t mind!).
35 yo, TTC 2 yrs for #2. Low AMH (3.0)
IVF1 Dec 2020: 10 eggs, 5 embryos.
Three FETs: all BFN.
Last 2 tested abnormal.
IVF2 Apr 2021: 14 eggs, zero fertilised.
ICSI3 Aug 2021: 3 eggs, 2 embryos.
FET4 Oct 2021: Double transfer, BFP! EDD 30/06/22

Tazzy
Posts: 665
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 pm
Location: Derby
Contact:

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#612 Post by Tazzy » Fri May 13, 2022 5:06 pm

Hi all :)

Me and baby r doing well thank goodness! They need to fatten the impatient little boy up before he’s free to come home!!
Spending as much time as we can with him but the care he’s getting in NICU is amazing x
1st ICSI 2011
DS born on 4.4.2012 💙
2nd ICSI 2014
DD born 19.4.2015💖
ICSI 3 & 4 2017… both BFN
Trying again - Sept 2021 🤞🏼
BFP!! EDD 20/07/2022
BORN 03/05/2022 @ 2lb 14oz

NannyBea
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:48 pm

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#613 Post by NannyBea » Fri May 13, 2022 7:26 pm

Tazzy wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 5:06 pm
Hi all :)

Me and baby r doing well thank goodness! They need to fatten the impatient little boy up before he’s free to come home!!
Spending as much time as we can with him but the care he’s getting in NICU is amazing x
Oh thank heavens! Been thinking about you!! Have you been able to give him any colostrum or breast milk? Not that it matters if you haven't but great if you have!!
TTC 10+ years for #1
ICSI ivf Sept 2021- 4 eggs, 1 fertilised, BFP
EDD 2.7.22, planned induction 20.6.22

NannyBea
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:48 pm

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#614 Post by NannyBea » Fri May 13, 2022 7:28 pm

Lou89 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 10:06 am
NannyBea wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 8:54 am
Lou89 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 7:30 am


Thanks NanyBea, I’m not exactly petite myself and hubby is 6’3 I have got quite a neat bump at the moment but we are only 26 weeks tomorrow so I guess I need to relax a bit more. Just when I start to relax something else sends me spiralling. I guess it’s the trauma and disbelief in my body due to years of infertility and IVF. Hope you’re doing well and your OH is on the mend!
I know what you mean. I'm 33 weeks tomorrow and only JUST starting to believe that this might actually work!!! Hubby's doing well. Been back to the specialist and doing physio, they seem pretty confident that mobility will improve in the hand! I seem to be doing well too, the consultants seem pleased. First time for everything :lol:
Ah that’s amazing news on both fronts! Pleased your consultant is happy, that must make you feel a bit better. I always go in so nervous to the midwife of scans etc lol it’s so silly isn’t it. 33 weeks! It’s all going so fast isn’t it. Do you have your c-section booked in??
No c section booked yet! So far all they've said is "induction at 38 weeks". I've made a 1-1 appointment with my midwife for 23rd may to discuss birth plan and my concerns re: induction. Unless she can talk me out of it I'm going to request a planned section.
TTC 10+ years for #1
ICSI ivf Sept 2021- 4 eggs, 1 fertilised, BFP
EDD 2.7.22, planned induction 20.6.22

Tazzy
Posts: 665
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 pm
Location: Derby
Contact:

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#615 Post by Tazzy » Fri May 13, 2022 8:29 pm

NannyBea wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 7:26 pm
Tazzy wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 5:06 pm
Hi all :)

Me and baby r doing well thank goodness! They need to fatten the impatient little boy up before he’s free to come home!!
Spending as much time as we can with him but the care he’s getting in NICU is amazing x
Oh thank heavens! Been thinking about you!! Have you been able to give him any colostrum or breast milk? Not that it matters if you haven't but great if you have!!

Hey.!
Yes, began hand expressing colostrum in hospital. Milk came in about 2/3 days later so I use a pump and they feed him EBM which has worked wonders!!

Oh and sorry.. I know u wanted to be the first lol but my boy was too impatient!! 😂
1st ICSI 2011
DS born on 4.4.2012 💙
2nd ICSI 2014
DD born 19.4.2015💖
ICSI 3 & 4 2017… both BFN
Trying again - Sept 2021 🤞🏼
BFP!! EDD 20/07/2022
BORN 03/05/2022 @ 2lb 14oz

NannyBea
Posts: 72
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:48 pm

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#616 Post by NannyBea » Fri May 13, 2022 9:10 pm

Tazzy wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 8:29 pm
NannyBea wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 7:26 pm
Tazzy wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 5:06 pm
Hi all :)

Me and baby r doing well thank goodness! They need to fatten the impatient little boy up before he’s free to come home!!
Spending as much time as we can with him but the care he’s getting in NICU is amazing x
Oh thank heavens! Been thinking about you!! Have you been able to give him any colostrum or breast milk? Not that it matters if you haven't but great if you have!!

Hey.!
Yes, began hand expressing colostrum in hospital. Milk came in about 2/3 days later so I use a pump and they feed him EBM which has worked wonders!!

Oh and sorry.. I know u wanted to be the first lol but my boy was too impatient!! 😂
Oh that's fantastic! He'll be fat as a pig in no time :lol:

And yes.....totally stole my thunder being the first!!! You shouldn't even be IN this group! This is NOT SUMMER!!!
TTC 10+ years for #1
ICSI ivf Sept 2021- 4 eggs, 1 fertilised, BFP
EDD 2.7.22, planned induction 20.6.22

Pigletina
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:04 am

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#617 Post by Pigletina » Fri May 13, 2022 9:14 pm

Any name yet Tazzy for this impatient little ninja?
35 yo, TTC 2 yrs for #2. Low AMH (3.0)
IVF1 Dec 2020: 10 eggs, 5 embryos.
Three FETs: all BFN.
Last 2 tested abnormal.
IVF2 Apr 2021: 14 eggs, zero fertilised.
ICSI3 Aug 2021: 3 eggs, 2 embryos.
FET4 Oct 2021: Double transfer, BFP! EDD 30/06/22

Lou89
Posts: 674
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:49 am

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#618 Post by Lou89 » Sat May 14, 2022 2:31 am

Good luck with the midwife NannyBea, the hypnobirthing course we are doing is really empowering and I’ve learnt that we can influence our care much more than I realised, so if planned c-section is what you want, you should really push for it. I hope they listen and you get what you need! Can’t believe it’s so soon for you and Pigletina!

Tazzy, great news about your little guy! And your breastfeeding working and doing its thing. So pleased it’s making such a positive difference for him 💙

Hope Pigletina, Flash, Cooper, Leanne and MillieMay are all well. Sorry if I missed anyone 🤦🏼‍♀️
We are 26 weeks today. Think I’m the last of you all regarding EDD! For those that are having their second or third child, did your first come late? Xx

Tazzy
Posts: 665
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 pm
Location: Derby
Contact:

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#619 Post by Tazzy » Sat May 14, 2022 4:42 pm

Lol NannyBea.. he wanted to enjoy the summer, but be stuck inside a womb!!
Yes Pigletina, we have called him Mikael (pronounced Me-Kyle). It’s the name of an Angel in Arabic.
And Lou, my first was born 6 days early.. second was 9 days early and this naughty monkey 76 days early!!!!!
1st ICSI 2011
DS born on 4.4.2012 💙
2nd ICSI 2014
DD born 19.4.2015💖
ICSI 3 & 4 2017… both BFN
Trying again - Sept 2021 🤞🏼
BFP!! EDD 20/07/2022
BORN 03/05/2022 @ 2lb 14oz

Lou89
Posts: 674
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:49 am

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#620 Post by Lou89 » Sun May 15, 2022 8:32 am

Pigletina wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 4:45 pm
Lou I think the bump measurements are such an inaccurate method, I’m constantly being told my bump is wrong and then a scan will say something different! With this pregnancy, my bump measured small but when I had the private scan the baby was perfectly average, then a week after that my bump was measuring slightly big! Apparently even a full vs empty bladder makes a big difference. Also it will be the rate of growth that they look for, so it doesn’t matter if you have a neat little bump the whole way through as long as it is increasing each time they measure. With my daughter I had a little bump the whole way through, and she was small but very healthy (also was one of those annoying smug mums who’s tummy went back to normal v quickly after birth - will definitely be a different story this time round although I don’t mind!).
Sorry Pigletina, my phone didn’t show me your message or Tazzys update! Thank you for the reassurance! I’ve never been skinny but I’m quite healthy and have always regularly exercised so hoping it’s just helping being a FTM for the smaller bump and not anything wrong! Also fingers crossed I lose the baby weight quick like you did! 😍

Tazzy that is great news that you are all doing well! Hope you get to take your little prince home soon but it’s wonderful he is getting such good care in the NICU 💙

Lou89
Posts: 674
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:49 am

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#621 Post by Lou89 » Sun May 15, 2022 8:36 am

Tazzy wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 4:42 pm
Lol NannyBea.. he wanted to enjoy the summer, but be stuck inside a womb!!
Yes Pigletina, we have called him Mikael (pronounced Me-Kyle). It’s the name of an Angel in Arabic.
And Lou, my first was born 6 days early.. second was 9 days early and this naughty monkey 76 days early!!!!!
I guess you just never know when they want to make an appearance! Are you home yet or are you able to stay in with Mikael?

Pigletina
Posts: 320
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:04 am

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#622 Post by Pigletina » Sun May 15, 2022 8:38 am

That’s a lovely name Tazzy :)

Lou, our daughter was bang on due date but I think it’s slightly more likely that first borns are late - impossible to predict though!

I’m having to go to the shops today to try to find trousers/leggings that I can get into - my maternity trousers and jeans are now all too tight, not sure they do “grow with you” as promised after a certain point! Might just resort to my one massive pair of pyjama bottoms for the next six weeks 😂
35 yo, TTC 2 yrs for #2. Low AMH (3.0)
IVF1 Dec 2020: 10 eggs, 5 embryos.
Three FETs: all BFN.
Last 2 tested abnormal.
IVF2 Apr 2021: 14 eggs, zero fertilised.
ICSI3 Aug 2021: 3 eggs, 2 embryos.
FET4 Oct 2021: Double transfer, BFP! EDD 30/06/22

Tazzy
Posts: 665
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 pm
Location: Derby
Contact:

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#623 Post by Tazzy » Sun May 15, 2022 10:39 am

Lou89 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 8:36 am
Tazzy wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 4:42 pm
Lol NannyBea.. he wanted to enjoy the summer, but be stuck inside a womb!!
Yes Pigletina, we have called him Mikael (pronounced Me-Kyle). It’s the name of an Angel in Arabic.
And Lou, my first was born 6 days early.. second was 9 days early and this naughty monkey 76 days early!!!!!
I guess you just never know when they want to make an appearance! Are you home yet or are you able to stay in with Mikael?
I’m home but am here with him while others are at school and then hubby spend the evening with him x
1st ICSI 2011
DS born on 4.4.2012 💙
2nd ICSI 2014
DD born 19.4.2015💖
ICSI 3 & 4 2017… both BFN
Trying again - Sept 2021 🤞🏼
BFP!! EDD 20/07/2022
BORN 03/05/2022 @ 2lb 14oz

Lou89
Posts: 674
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:49 am

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#624 Post by Lou89 » Sun May 15, 2022 6:25 pm

Pigletina wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 8:38 am
That’s a lovely name Tazzy :)

Lou, our daughter was bang on due date but I think it’s slightly more likely that first borns are late - impossible to predict though!

I’m having to go to the shops today to try to find trousers/leggings that I can get into - my maternity trousers and jeans are now all too tight, not sure they do “grow with you” as promised after a certain point! Might just resort to my one massive pair of pyjama bottoms for the next six weeks 😂
I’ve just ordered some bits from Shein- not sure if they will be ok but I’ll see, I’ve never ordered from there before but didn’t want to spend too much on anything. I can’t believe how much I’ve popped. Things I was wearing that weren’t maternity just don’t fit now. I’m living in leggings. I’ve got to go into the office on Tuesday- goodness knows what I’m going to wear! Hope you found some lovely bits! I ordered bits from new look earlier this year. Can’t believe you only have 6 weeks left! So excited for you! X

Tazzy, that is great you’re able to sleep in your own bed and get some rest and then taking shifts at the hospital. How are your other two doing? X

Tazzy
Posts: 665
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 pm
Location: Derby
Contact:

Re: Summer sunshines 2022!!

#625 Post by Tazzy » Sun May 15, 2022 10:04 pm

Lou89 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 6:25 pm
Pigletina wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 8:38 am
That’s a lovely name Tazzy :)

Lou, our daughter was bang on due date but I think it’s slightly more likely that first borns are late - impossible to predict though!

I’m having to go to the shops today to try to find trousers/leggings that I can get into - my maternity trousers and jeans are now all too tight, not sure they do “grow with you” as promised after a certain point! Might just resort to my one massive pair of pyjama bottoms for the next six weeks 😂
I’ve just ordered some bits from Shein- not sure if they will be ok but I’ll see, I’ve never ordered from there before but didn’t want to spend too much on anything. I can’t believe how much I’ve popped. Things I was wearing that weren’t maternity just don’t fit now. I’m living in leggings. I’ve got to go into the office on Tuesday- goodness knows what I’m going to wear! Hope you found some lovely bits! I ordered bits from new look earlier this year. Can’t believe you only have 6 weeks left! So excited for you! X

Tazzy, that is great you’re able to sleep in your own bed and get some rest and then taking shifts at the hospital. How are your other two doing? X
They’re good but feeling a bit in limbo as people have babies and bring them home!!
Just trying to get into a routine so we’re sharing time between all of them x
1st ICSI 2011
DS born on 4.4.2012 💙
2nd ICSI 2014
DD born 19.4.2015💖
ICSI 3 & 4 2017… both BFN
Trying again - Sept 2021 🤞🏼
BFP!! EDD 20/07/2022
BORN 03/05/2022 @ 2lb 14oz

Post Reply