New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in egg donation or egg sharing. Warning!!! please remember confidentiality at all times.

Moderator: Administrator

Teddybears2017

Re: New to IVF and wanted to see if anyone else is new or waiting to be matched

#1176 Post by Teddybears2017 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:17 pm

Hi ladies :D :D

Hi Miracle hope all went ok with consultant :wink: I had the same bloods done at midwife as my dad is diabetic and so far all ok x I now got to wait until 4th June for my next scan I had a wobble yesterday thinking, I MIGHT book a private scan but im going to try and wait as now feel I let myself down if I did. I see your worried about baby Aspirin again hun, any reason why? There is so many fores and against you just do what you think and keep it to that hun. As you know I not but I am high risk on my health but I got to stick by it now. Hope your keeping away from Google :wink: BIG HUGS XXX

Hi Louise GOOD LUCK Monday hun let us know how your scan goes. Dont forget to tell them what happened last time so they go easy on you. I had such a full bladder I think I pinned babba up so far but they was pleased as got to see everything clear. Hope your ok BIG HUGS XXX
Me 47...Partner 47

IVF DONOR FEB 2018 #1=BFN :(
CHANGED CLINIC
IVF DONOR OCT 2018 #1=BFN :(
IVF DONOR NOV 2018 #2=BFP My little girl :D
IVF DONOR OCT 2020 #3=BFP Sadly ended in CP :(
IVF DONOR DEC 2020 #4=BFP :D

Miracle78

#1177 Post by Miracle78 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:54 pm

Teddybears2017 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:17 pm
Hi ladies :D :D

Hi Miracle hope all went ok with consultant :wink: I had the same bloods done at midwife as my dad is diabetic and so far all ok x I now got to wait until 4th June for my next scan I had a wobble yesterday thinking, I MIGHT book a private scan but im going to try and wait as now feel I let myself down if I did. I see your worried about baby Aspirin again hun, any reason why? There is so many fores and against you just do what you think and keep it to that hun. As you know I not but I am high risk on my health but I got to stick by it now. Hope your keeping away from Google :wink: BIG HUGS XXX

Hi Louise GOOD LUCK Monday hun let us know how your scan goes. Dont forget to tell them what happened last time so they go easy on you. I had such a full bladder I think I pinned babba up so far but they was pleased as got to see everything clear. Hope your ok BIG HUGS XXX
Hi Teddybear
Hope you are doing well and I am sure you will resist till your 28 week. But if you worry to much , just have it .
My glucose was fine as well , hope will stay within the range as I love my chocolate and fruits .
My worries about baby aspirin is that is acting like a blood thinner and I have a subchorionic hematoma and I am worried not to cause me bleed . But consultant told me is not going to cause bleed as is a very small dose .
Otherwise everything went well with the consultant,They won’t give me till 40 weeks either due to my age . I am thinking to go for elective c section .
How are you feeling? Have you done more shopping for the little one ? Went today in Sainsbury’s to do our weekly shopping and I could not resist and bought another sleepsuit, a cardigan!

Big Hugs 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Teddybears2017

#1178 Post by Teddybears2017 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:29 am

Hi ladies :D

Hi Miracle hows you hun? I did see your hubby had his jab, mine got his 1st May but he is NOT looking forward to it :roll: Im worried as when I go out there is so many that seem to not worry no more so I think giving people these jabs they think they are covered but it not fair on us guys that not going to have it for a while yet.
Anyway I see your anxiety getting alittle too much, as the other ladies said DO ask and go for that little extra help hun. I have had pnd REALLY bad with my second son and it mild with my daughter. It starts off with little worries then when you have babba it can hit you. Im not saying your end up like that but if you understand and reach out now for help you already on your way to feeling better. As you know this is my 4th babba and its not easy but if you know you got that support then you know if your worried etc you can just ask. I have bad, I call it WORRIES with this pregnancy but I dont look things up on Google etc, I been buying babba bits and just looking after myself. Believe me I would worry night and day but I know I got to control it, before it controls me. Anyway have you bought anything else for babba? Ive slowly bought some clothes, blankets, comfort blankets, bottles, Milton bucket, a few care products and getting some bits put aside for hospital bag. With my daughter I was in and out of hospital from about 32 weeks so I did not have any time to get to shops, BUT I already had things ready so I am doing so again just incase. I be 23 weeks on Monday :wink: BIG HUGS XXX

Hi Louise I saw your 12 scan went GREAT hun. I cannot believe how quick its all going :shock:
I found out the gender at a private 16 weeks scan THEN at the 20 weeks scan I made out I did not know as I did not want them to get funny so it confirmed what I knew but I still got excited and cried just a tad. I cannot believe how tiny you are still, god im huge. Not fat but my bump just so big. I had a few people I know shocked im not ready to drop yet :roll: I do carry extra fluid so I think it might be like that again but they never seem worried but when they break my waters I flood the place. Oh well. Anyway BIG HUGS XXX
Me 47...Partner 47

CHANGED CLINIC

Miracle78

#1179 Post by Miracle78 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:49 am

Teddybears2017 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:29 am
Hi ladies :D

Hi Miracle hows you hun? I did see your hubby had his jab, mine got his 1st May but he is NOT looking forward to it :roll: Im worried as when I go out there is so many that seem to not worry no more so I think giving people these jabs they think they are covered but it not fair on us guys that not going to have it for a while yet.
Anyway I see your anxiety getting alittle too much, as the other ladies said DO ask and go for that little extra help hun. I have had pnd REALLY bad with my second son and it mild with my daughter. It starts off with little worries then when you have babba it can hit you. Im not saying your end up like that but if you understand and reach out now for help you already on your way to feeling better. As you know this is my 4th babba and its not easy but if you know you got that support then you know if your worried etc you can just ask. I have bad, I call it WORRIES with this pregnancy but I dont look things up on Google etc, I been buying babba bits and just looking after myself. Believe me I would worry night and day but I know I got to control it, before it controls me. Anyway have you bought anything else for babba? Ive slowly bought some clothes, blankets, comfort blankets, bottles, Milton bucket, a few care products and getting some bits put aside for hospital bag. With my daughter I was in and out of hospital from about 32 weeks so I did not have any time to get to shops, BUT I already had things ready so I am doing so again just incase. I be 23 weeks on Monday :wink: BIG HUGS XXXf
I found out the gender at a private 16 weeks scan THEN at the 20 weeks scan I made out I did not know as I did not want them to get funny so it confirmed what I knew but I still got excited and cried just a tad. I cannot believe how tiny you are still, god im huge. Not fat but my bump just so big. I had a few people I know shocked im not ready to drop yet :roll: I do carry extra fluid so I think it might be like that again but they never seem worried but when they break my waters I flood the place. Oh well. Anyway BIG HUGS XXX
Hi Teddybear !
Nice to have some news from you. Glad to see you are doing well and you starting to feel less worries. So you bought quite lots of stuff for the little one. 23 weeks is a big milestone, only 14-15 left.. WAW..
I am sure you are very proud of your bump , and is good you have fluid as baby is safe and cosy in her home .
I just bought only 2 sleepsuit, one cardigan , one pair of choose lol..But planning to do definitely more .
Yes, mu hubby had yesterday the first job, he is fine so far , side effects haven't hit him as yet. Hope he will not get major ones. He wanted to do it to protect him and protect me as well.
I was anxious last few days , i am 18weeks on Saturday based on transfer , but based on scan measurements i should be 18+ today . Hope babba is fine and comfortable. I haven't felt her yet , so maybe after I will be more relaxed. ( hope so ). So strange not to have worries , even if you know that the chance are low to have a miscarriage now. But i make all sorts of scenario . I am really creative in some situation lol!!
I can't wait for my 20 week scan . is 17 May , seems to be forever ! I have a little bump , but mot much as yet. There is plenty of time .

Hi Louise/ Tonny/ Luckybabe / Rahanak - Thinking of you all !

Big Hugs to all of you !xxxxx

Teddybears2017

#1180 Post by Teddybears2017 » Wed May 05, 2021 9:11 pm

Hi Miracle, just saw you had another bleed hun. Hows you now? Do they think the Aspirin could be adding to it due to thining the blood? My other half had his cov jab and was all ok. Im stressing out about everyone around me now thinking this virus is gone :roll:
Im good, MASSIVE but good :D Not long before your 20 weeks scan, its crazy how quick its going. I got a impressive amount of stuff I getting together for my hospital bag. Last time I was in and out of hospital THEN spent 8 days+ in after I had my daughter THEN back in only a day after I got home so this time I got so much stuff ready as I did run out and this time my other half got to look after our daughter so it might be he cannot come in so best I take in stuff just in case. You take care hun BIG HUGS XXX ps have you thought of any names yet? I am struggling but got a few in mind :D
Me 47...Partner 47

CHANGED CLINIC

Miracle78

#1181 Post by Miracle78 » Wed May 05, 2021 9:32 pm

Teddybears2017 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 9:11 pm
Hi Miracle, just saw you had another bleed hun. Hows you now? Do they think the Aspirin could be adding to it due to thining the blood? My other half had his cov jab and was all ok. Im stressing out about everyone around me now thinking this virus is gone :roll:
Im good, MASSIVE but good :D Not long before your 20 weeks scan, its crazy how quick its going. I got a impressive amount of stuff I getting together for my hospital bag. Last time I was in and out of hospital THEN spent 8 days+ in after I had my daughter THEN back in only a day after I got home so this time I got so much stuff ready as I did run out and this time my other half got to look after our daughter so it might be he cannot come in so best I take in stuff just in case. You take care hun BIG HUGS XXX ps have you thought of any names yet? I am struggling but got a few in mind :D
Hi Teddybear
How are you ? You are almost there . I had another bleed lunch time today and run to hospital. Is the same thing , subchorionic hematoma. This drive me crazy as I don’t know what the outcome is . They said to stop aspirin for 2 days and restart as it has his benefits to take it . Is a very small dose and not causing bleeding. She hasn’t measured the hematoma as in emergency they don’t do measurements.
I might go for a private scan on Saturday to check there .
20 week scan is 12 days from now .

Is a good idea that you had lots of stuff ready . The time goes so quick and is better to be prepared.
We have few names in our mind as well but not decided yet .

Big hugs 🤗🤗🤗🤗🙏🙏🙏

Miracle78

#1182 Post by Miracle78 » Sat May 08, 2021 10:21 pm

Teddybears2017 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 9:11 pm
Hi Teddybear
How are you ?
We had a horrible weather in London , so we relaxed all day . Was good to stay in bed till 11 and have a nap in the afternoon. I am not sure if you have this benefit with your little daughter.
No bleed for me so far , so felt more relaxed. I am a bit frustrated as they haven’t done all investigations to find out from where bleed comes .
Remember you said you stopped progesterone at 13 weeks . Does placenta normally take over and we don’t need it ??

How is your shopping for the little one going on ?
I haven’t bought any more stuff so far . Waiting for the 20 week scan , then we will buy a pram and definitely more things .

Big Hugs 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Teddybears2017

#1183 Post by Teddybears2017 » Sun May 09, 2021 7:58 am

Hi Miracle, im good hun. I had a few feeling off days and yesterday a dizzy spell which kinda floored me for the rest of the night but im ok today. I think I have just been over doing stuff as we had piggies here and mum had a rough time so its been a nightmare of a week. Yes I stopped my progesterone at end of 13 weeks. Body takes over but yet again some ladies are different. Some need it longer if they had miscarriages etc as they body needs it to hold the pregnancy. I know the placenta takes over but some ladies just need that extra time as it seems some ladies levels drop. I have been worrying about the virus jab. They are saying is pregnant women can have the two other kinds now but NOT the AZ. I really dont want any and know women are having trouble getting the other kinds but im 24 weeks now and I just dont know enough about the jab to have it, then I worry if I don't etc. If my midwife/consultant says I have to then I will but at the moment im still being so careful but we had a few friends/family saying they want to come to stay to see us. We live on a small holding so got room for camping etc but yet again im over thinking.. I bought nappies this week but not really much else due to being a busy week. I got to buy a car before I have baby as I sold my Land rover as too big for me to drive so I been looking for a yummy mummy car but not too expensive. Weather been bad here was snowing one point this week. Hope your ok and take it easy hun. I dont think they look into why your bleeding hun because they never did with me when I was having my daughter and I had them two extra sacks that just kepted on growing which they said body would sort them out but mine never did go and caused problems in labour. Your having a c section as well?? I am this time and packing so much stuff as just incase stay in longer or baby does as my daughter had too...BIG HUGS XXX ps no naps for me my daughter awake all day and as soon as I sit down she comes running up to me with books to read. I know the Unicorn one off by heart as have to read it about 10 times in a row as she LOVES it :D
Me 47...Partner 47

CHANGED CLINIC

Teddybears2017

#1184 Post by Teddybears2017 » Sun May 09, 2021 9:10 am

Hi Miracle, your bleeding is caused by that pocket of blood you got hun, IF you was bleeding with nothing to show for it ie no pockets, extra sacks etc then I would be more worried. This time with my bleeds I had nothing apart from the cysts I had to explain why I had bleeds, but mine sort of happen each time around scans (internal ones) so I put it down to them. If your really worried hun give your midwife a call....PLEASE dont worry yourself just get that extra help in the understanding of it. BIG HUGS XXX
Me 47...Partner 47

CHANGED CLINIC

Miracle78

#1185 Post by Miracle78 » Sun May 09, 2021 4:49 pm

Teddybears2017 wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 7:58 am
Hi Miracle, im good hun. I had a few feeling off days and yesterday a dizzy spell which kinda floored me for the rest of the night but im ok today. I think I have just been over doing stuff as we had piggies here and mum had a rough time so its been a nightmare of a week. Yes I stopped my progesterone at end of 13 weeks. Body takes over but yet again some ladies are different. Some need it longer if they had miscarriages etc as they body needs it to hold the pregnancy. I know the placenta takes over but some ladies just need that extra time as it seems some ladies levels drop. I have been worrying about the virus jab. They are saying is pregnant women can have the two other kinds now but NOT the AZ. I really dont want any and know women are having trouble getting the other kinds but im 24 weeks now and I just dont know enough about the jab to have it, then I worry if I don't etc. If my midwife/consultant says I have to then I will but at the moment im still being so careful but we had a few friends/family saying they want to come to stay to see us. We live on a small holding so got room for camping etc but yet again im over thinking.. I bought nappies this week but not really much else due to being a busy week. I got to buy a car before I have baby as I sold my Land rover as too big for me to drive so I been looking for a yummy mummy car but not too expensive. Weather been bad here was snowing one point this week. Hope your ok and take it easy hun. I dont think they look into why your bleeding hun because they never did with me when I was having my daughter and I had them two extra sacks that just kepted on growing which they said body would sort them out but mine never did go and caused problems in labour. Your having a c section as well?? I am this time and packing so much stuff as just incase stay in longer or baby does as my daughter had too...BIG HUGS XXX ps no naps for me my daughter awake all day and as soon as I sit down she comes running up to me with books to read. I know the Unicorn one off by heart as have to read it about 10 times in a row as she LOVES it :D
Hi Teddybear
Hope you are having a better day today .
I wake up quite anxious this morning as I felt some bobbles n the beginning of the week but nothing yesterday. Maybe is to early and is perfectly normal considering is my first and having anterior placenta .
I understand your worries about the jab , I would worry as well as is a new vaccine and not much tested so far . But I know women who had it . If we have the vaccine we worry but if we don’t have it we worry as well . Is a terrible time isn’t it ? Cant really enjoy anything. I miss to go out for a meal or to properly meet my friends. If you do it , you start to think for at lest one week to see if you develop any symptoms. We are in the position to be homes where we don’t know what is best to do .
If you have friends coming over ask them if they can have a rapid test before they come . This will put your mind at rest .
My husband had a cough last Wednesday evening and very mild flu symptoms on Thursday, and he had a rapid test and was negative.
You can order them on NHS website, they send you home 7 test .
I am sure they will not feel offended . Personally I wouldn’t.
My friend she has a 2 month old girl and she want to do the Christening and as well a party sometimes in June when restaurants are open . But she worries about this COVID . And I suggest her same thing . Is very easy now to keep track on who has something and who doesn’t between friends and closed people .
I know placenta should take over from 12 weeks that’s why they said even syndrome get better . But yesterday just come in my mind if my progesterone is low ??
I didn’t have more bleed 🩸🙏🙏🙏 and really hope will not happen again. So scary .
My 20 week scan is in a week time . Hope this subchorionic hematoma is shrinking, not growing.
Yes , I would like to have a c section , with my anxiety not sure I can go through labour. I have as well a subserosal fibroid who can block my cervix and have a terrible delivery and hemoragia after delivery. So I think is safer to have a c section .
Do you have any cars in your mind you want to buy ??
We have a small car Toyota Yaris but this was enough for 2 of us and for London use . But we have to buy a slightly bigger one now .
Hope you had a lovely Sunday . Weather was beautiful here !
Big Hugs 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Teddybears2017

#1186 Post by Teddybears2017 » Mon May 10, 2021 8:18 am

Hi Miracle, hows you today hun? One week to go until your scan, wow thats gone so quick. I got less than 4 weeks until I know more about when they might deliver baby as got my growth scan 4 TH June..I feel like im having a baby elephant as im now in size 22 bottoms as I do like my joggers to go over my bump. I bet you look lovely with your dresses on and im getting size 22 joggers bottoms :lol: Thing is because this is my 4 baby my tummy just dropped BUT my first pregnancy I did not show until 5 months gone as I got married so know that one well. I had a tiny bump looking back now, and I did not feel my son move until gone 22 weeks and one day out of the blue he gave me this massive kick in the side which hit my arm. This one I felt move at 10+ and it was like my tummy felt like I been on a rollercoaster and tiny bubbles/flickers that got stronger. My daughter was more of a kicker, even kicked the people who use to scan me, this one is more a wriggle and flipper and I feel her a lot. BUT if I dont I panic :roll:
Im looking at Ford C max size cars or a Mercedes-Benz A60. My land rover defender I sold was a rare type so I made on it and it paid for my last ivf cycles AND left me some to get another car. I wont pay out alot as living on a small holding mud can be an issue so about £2,000 top should get me a nice car. Oh I got 4 boxes of them cov tests here just in case, and I have told family members to test. My sister in law is a nurse and she tests herself every 2 days. I going to try not have the jab until I had baby as it just dont feel right having it and to not know ANYTHING. BIG HUGS XXX
Me 47...Partner 47

CHANGED CLINIC

Miracle78

#1187 Post by Miracle78 » Mon May 10, 2021 2:45 pm

Teddybears2017 wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 8:18 am
Hi Miracle, hows you today hun? One week to go until your scan, wow thats gone so quick. I got less than 4 weeks until I know more about when they might deliver baby as got my growth scan 4 TH June..I feel like im having a baby elephant as im now in size 22 bottoms as I do like my joggers to go over my bump. I bet you look lovely with your dresses on and im getting size 22 joggers bottoms :lol: Thing is because this is my 4 baby my tummy just dropped BUT my first pregnancy I did not show until 5 months gone as I got married so know that one well. I had a tiny bump looking back now, and I did not feel my son move until gone 22 weeks and one day out of the blue he gave me this massive kick in the side which hit my arm. This one I felt move at 10+ and it was like my tummy felt like I been on a rollercoaster and tiny bubbles/flickers that got stronger. My daughter was more of a kicker, even kicked the people who use to scan me, this one is more a wriggle and flipper and I feel her a lot. BUT if I dont I panic :roll:
Im looking at Ford C max size cars or a Mercedes-Benz A60. My land rover defender I sold was a rare type so I made on it and it paid for my last ivf cycles AND left me some to get another car. I wont pay out alot as living on a small holding mud can be an issue so about £2,000 top should get me a nice car. Oh I got 4 boxes of them cov tests here just in case, and I have told family members to test. My sister in law is a nurse and she tests herself every 2 days. I going to try not have the jab until I had baby as it just dont feel right having it and to not know ANYTHING. BIG HUGS XXX
Hi Teddybear
How are you feeling ?
I am ok thanks , still anxious time to time . Cant wait for my 20 week scan . I am busy with work so really hope time will go fast . I remember you said you didn’t show till 5 month . Is give me more reassurance and not feeling baby till 22 weeks .
Looks like you have a big bump now , you might be very proud of it ! 🤗🤗.
In terms of bubbles , felt some but is so confusing as I don’t constantly feel them . But maybe will become stronger as the pregnancy progresses.
Ford is a really good car , my mum she has one and is very happy with.
I am the same as you , don’t really want to pay a lot for a car , just want something to feel safe in .
You are really well prepared in terms of COVID test .
Not far for your scan either . Did they going to fix a date for c section ? I think with c section they book us in advance, not waiting for labour to start .
Big hugs 🤗🤗🤗

Teddybears2017

#1188 Post by Teddybears2017 » Mon May 10, 2021 8:36 pm

Hi Miracle, I think once I have my next scan and we know how baby is doing they might give me more idea of what sort of date I might be looking at for c section. When I was pregnant with my daughter I was meant to have a c section but baby turned and I thought I just give birth, BIG MISTAKE I wont go into detail but wont be doing that again :shock: . I remember I got booked in for 37 weeks as I was struggling. I know this time they are going for the same but was told I have to go on steroids before because of babies lungs and giving birth early but I did not last time, so im not sure if because of c section but they need to know when I start taking them to the date I have baby so a lot going on in my head. To be honest I try and switch off and let the weeks roll by. I bought some items for hospital today, a long phone charger and some hand bac stuff and what I been doing is when im coming to near the end of ie shampoo etc I have left enough in it and put that where im keeping my stuff stored so that way I got my fav items, enough for hospital and before I leave if I use it up I can just bin it. I was looking at the little bottles that are for holidays etc but I thought sod it I just take part bottles of my fav in instead. Trying not to over spend in silly bits. Yes my bump is huge and boobs too so not looking fowards to after I give birth as I know I have saggy bits, bum and belly. :lol: BIG HUGS XXX
Me 47...Partner 47

CHANGED CLINIC

Miracle78

#1189 Post by Miracle78 » Tue May 11, 2021 5:27 pm

Teddybears2017 wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 8:36 pm
Hi Miracle, I think once I have my next scan and we know how baby is doing they might give me more idea of what sort of date I might be looking at for c section. When I was pregnant with my daughter I was meant to have a c section but baby turned and I thought I just give birth, BIG MISTAKE I wont go into detail but wont be doing that again :shock: . I remember I got booked in for 37 weeks as I was struggling. I know this time they are going for the same but was told I have to go on steroids before because of babies lungs and giving birth early but I did not last time, so im not sure if because of c section but they need to know when I start taking them to the date I have baby so a lot going on in my head. To be honest I try and switch off and let the weeks roll by. I bought some items for hospital today, a long phone charger and some hand bac stuff and what I been doing is when im coming to near the end of ie shampoo etc I have left enough in it and put that where im keeping my stuff stored so that way I got my fav items, enough for hospital and before I leave if I use it up I can just bin it. I was looking at the little bottles that are for holidays etc but I thought sod it I just take part bottles of my fav in instead. Trying not to over spend in silly bits. Yes my bump is huge and boobs too so not looking fowards to after I give birth as I know I have saggy bits, bum and belly. :lol: BIG HUGS XXX
Hi Teddybear
How are you feeling ? I am counting the days till my 20 week scan .
When i had my 16 week app with the consultant i have mentioned i would like to have a c section , and she told me will be sometime starting with week 39 , so i am expecting to be between 20-24 September . She told me about some medication , like antibiotics to prevent infection and some anti sickness , but haven't mentioned about steroid. But maybe was to early as well to go into deep details. She told me i will be in hospital for 24h after the operation. So if is your case , we don't really need mg tkonly essential stuff.
As you said is pointless to spend on silly bits. When i had my fist egg collection with NHS , and i have been told to brig sleepers , i just through them once i left hospital .
So don't spend to much on silly things as i am sure you want take any at home.
Your scan is very soon , you will see her again,.Can't believe how quick time goes.
We are planning to do her room , once my 20 week scan is done .
Big Hugs xxxxx

Teddybears2017

#1190 Post by Teddybears2017 » Wed May 12, 2021 8:10 am

Hi Miracle, what day is your 20 weeks scan hun? I cannot believe how quick myself. I know my c section will be early than 39 weeks as they said I just need to get to 37/38 weeks and thats it. But my growth scan will tell more as they think shes going to be smaller (going by my first baby 7.13) its nuts as I dont think thats small but I had him late so he would of been smaller. And also due to my age 47 and other health issues. I know when I was in hospital with my daughter I met so many ladies and one lady was having her 9th baby. YEP 9th... They done her c section early 34 weeks because they said her baby was small, turns out hers was nearly 7lb which she told them she knew baby was ok size, so I just got to see what they say. Im packing like im going away for 2 weeks holiday :lol: but with both my last births I had to stay in longer so im going to just go with the flow and have EVERYTHING with me. :wink:
We are opening up a door way in our daughter room so it goes into our bedroom as well so I can just get up and walk right into there room. I bought some more stuff yesterday and washed it. I got tiny scratch mits but to be honest hun they NEVER stay on so I end up using plan socks but while in hospital I use the mits so not to look odd. :shock:
Hows your sickness hun? Im still not into all food and cannot stand the smell of crisps BUT not had any cravings yet. I never did with my first, but did with my second and third but not this one strange. ANYWAY BIG HUGS XXX
Me 47...Partner 47

CHANGED CLINIC

Miracle78

#1191 Post by Miracle78 » Wed May 12, 2021 10:39 am

Teddybears2017 wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 8:10 am
Hi Miracle, what day is your 20 weeks scan hun? I cannot believe how quick myself. I know my c section will be early than 39 weeks as they said I just need to get to 37/38 weeks and thats it. But my growth scan will tell more as they think shes going to be smaller (going by my first baby 7.13) its nuts as I dont think thats small but I had him late so he would of been smaller. And also due to my age 47 and other health issues. I know when I was in hospital with my daughter I met so many ladies and one lady was having her 9th baby. YEP 9th... They done her c section early 34 weeks because they said her baby was small, turns out hers was nearly 7lb which she told them she knew baby was ok size, so I just got to see what they say. Im packing like im going away for 2 weeks holiday :lol: but with both my last births I had to stay in longer so im going to just go with the flow and have EVERYTHING with me. :wink:
We are opening up a door way in our daughter room so it goes into our bedroom as well so I can just get up and walk right into there room. I bought some more stuff yesterday and washed it. I got tiny scratch mits but to be honest hun they NEVER stay on so I end up using plan socks but while in hospital I use the mits so not to look odd. :shock:
Hows your sickness hun? Im still not into all food and cannot stand the smell of crisps BUT not had any cravings yet. I never did with my first, but did with my second and third but not this one strange. ANYWAY BIG HUGS XXX
Hello Teddybear
My 20 week scan is next Monday 17 May , i will be 20w+2 days based on IVF dates. Based on there 12 week scan i should be 21 weeks or 20+5.
It does seems forever this 5 days left. The fact i feel her sporadically worries me a bit , but it might be normal for this stage .
I heard at 37 weeks baby si completely formed and considered mature. I was born at 37 week , normal delivery , just me in a rush to meet my parents lol. I was a tinny baby a bit less than 6pouds , but healthy. I think kids catch up really quick. So try not to worry much about weight as long as she is within range.
My friend she had her girl at 35 week , only 4pounds. She is now a big 4 years old girl ready to start school in September.
I know is ideal to go on to the term , but there are thigs we can not really control.
I am sure i will do the same in terms of packing , taking all my house with me , just in case. lol
No sickness so far , only blocked nose . I don't have any cravings , just eat a bit strange . I had popcorn with gherkins in my first trimester due to my nausea, and now yogurt with crisps , cottage cheese with spring onion. lol
WAW 9 children ..this is a blessing to be honest !! but tough life i think...
Looks like to well prepared already , you bought quite a lot so far. I need to organize more . But i think is early days for me . We want to change the central heating , than to start to properly prepared.
Still looking on stuff on internet like prams , baby sterilizer in case i won't have enough milk, baby monitor..
But still at the stage of looking .
Have you thought about names? We have some in our mind but again has not decided yet.
Big Hugs xxxxx

Teddybears2017

#1192 Post by Teddybears2017 » Thu May 13, 2021 8:16 am

Hi Miracle, I have had blocked nose all the way through. Even the odd nose bleed. I told the consultant just in case. I was a tiny baby too, 5.4lb but I always had bigger babies. I got someone who knitting for me she wants to know what size to knit so hopefully get some idea soon. I have been starting worrying again about what ifs. Im trying to block it out of my mind but now trying to find a car, babies bits etc but its hard when you got that 5 mins to think then it creeps in. Yes I short listed 2 names now. I got the 2 middle names, my daughter and this one has BOTH second names so just got to pick out of the 2 names I short listed now. I wont say as I feel like its unlucky to say it out loud. I get so worried, I wont have my pram inside my house, wont say name out loud etc. Just my funny ways. Well today I put my NEW size 22 knickers on. OMGS they are so comfortable. Im only 5ft and I got this HUGE bump. I was only a size 12 top, 12/14 bottoms but this bump just gone MASSIVE. You watch I bet I have a tiny babba and you have a big babba. You sometimes find that. A lady on YouTube had a flat tummy most of her pregnancy and had a good size baby. They hide well. I bought my sterilizer and bottles the other day. I use the Milton tablets and water best ever. They use them in the hospital here too. Anyway BIG HUGS XXX ps just saw in paper in June you dont have to wear masks in shops. Nope im keeping mine on all the time now even outside not going to stop now so close xxx
Me 47...Partner 47

CHANGED CLINIC

Miracle78

#1193 Post by Miracle78 » Thu May 13, 2021 4:17 pm

Teddybears2017 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 8:16 am
Hi Miracle, I have had blocked nose all the way through. Even the odd nose bleed. I told the consultant just in case. I was a tiny baby too, 5.4lb but I always had bigger babies. I got someone who knitting for me she wants to know what size to knit so hopefully get some idea soon. I have been starting worrying again about what ifs. Im trying to block it out of my mind but now trying to find a car, babies bits etc but its hard when you got that 5 mins to think then it creeps in. Yes I short listed 2 names now. I got the 2 middle names, my daughter and this one has BOTH second names so just got to pick out of the 2 names I short listed now. I wont say as I feel like its unlucky to say it out loud. I get so worried, I wont have my pram inside my house, wont say name out loud etc. Just my funny ways. Well today I put my NEW size 22 knickers on. OMGS they are so comfortable. Im only 5ft and I got this HUGE bump. I was only a size 12 top, 12/14 bottoms but this bump just gone MASSIVE. You watch I bet I have a tiny babba and you have a big babba. You sometimes find that. A lady on YouTube had a flat tummy most of her pregnancy and had a good size baby. They hide well. I bought my sterilizer and bottles the other day. I use the Milton tablets and water best ever. They use them in the hospital here too. Anyway BIG HUGS XXX ps just saw in paper in June you dont have to wear masks in shops. Nope im keeping mine on all the time now even outside not going to stop now so close xxx
Hi Teddybear
The blocked nose is not nice , sometimes when wakes you up during the night.
I do have some superstition in terms of telling name.
I have bought some more stuff online , waiting for delivery now. Not a pram yet , as i don't want to keep it in doors.
I am 5'6 maybe that's why i don't really show yet as baby has enough room there. If i wear tights closes you can see my little bump.
I was size 8-10 and still the same so far , but again is to early for me .
I was very anxious in the morning , but was busy with work and feel better now.
A day closer to my 20 week scan..
Well i am sure I will still wear a mask as well , i am not vaccinated and there are still few cases. I am in London , so the most cases are here . I can't really take the risk .
I am worried about what is happening in India, i can't really watch anymore . and now Israel. Don't know what is going on in this world..
Last week when i was on maternity due to my bleed was a lady 38 weeks , you could hardly see her bump, made me feel better.
I am getting paranoid sometimes , as some week i am gaining some weight , but some there is less..
Big Hugsxxxxxxx

Teddybears2017

#1194 Post by Teddybears2017 » Sun May 16, 2021 8:02 am

Hi Miracle, hows you hun? I saw on the cycle posts you got a lovely bump now, I bet you look LOVELY and before you know it that pop out nicely. As I told you same thing happened with my first. I was tiny then over night bump popped out then by due date it was a lovely size. Same with the movements I dont think I even remember flutters, just this big kick one day and that was the start of it. This one I felt VERY early 10+ weeks and moves nicely, my worst was my second son im sure he was trying break out as I had the crap kicked out of me daily. Anyway GOOD LUCK at your scan hun, let me know how it goes. I never told my scan place I knew she was a girl I just let them confirm it but thing was I cried even though I knew I think it was a relief I got to the end of the scan without them saying anything and they said looks all good and its a girl. That was it I was a gonna :lol: . Anyway BIG HUGS XXX
Me 47...Partner 47

CHANGED CLINIC

Miracle78

#1195 Post by Miracle78 » Sun May 16, 2021 10:14 am

Teddybears2017 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 8:02 am
Hi Miracle, hows you hun? I saw on the cycle posts you got a lovely bump now, I bet you look LOVELY and before you know it that pop out nicely. As I told you same thing happened with my first. I was tiny then over night bump popped out then by due date it was a lovely size. Same with the movements I dont think I even remember flutters, just this big kick one day and that was the start of it. This one I felt VERY early 10+ weeks and moves nicely, my worst was my second son im sure he was trying break out as I had the crap kicked out of me daily. Anyway GOOD LUCK at your scan hun, let me know how it goes. I never told my scan place I knew she was a girl I just let them confirm it but thing was I cried even though I knew I think it was a relief I got to the end of the scan without them saying anything and they said looks all good and its a girl. That was it I was a gonna :lol: . Anyway BIG HUGS XXX
Hi Teddybear
How are you feeling?
Yes , there is a little bump , not much yet but it is time . Flutters was so obvious on Friday but yesterday almost nothing . I remember you said you start to feel around 22 weeks the first time . I am 20w+1 today !
One more sleep till tomorrow. A bit anxious but hopefully everything is fine . After scan I have appointment with the consultant. I won’t tell the sex, I will just wait for them to confirm .
I will definitely let you know how it goes !
Hope you having a lovely Sunday , is a beautiful weather here . We might go out for a walk .
Sending you lots of big hugs 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Miracle78

#1196 Post by Miracle78 » Mon May 17, 2021 2:26 pm

Miracle78 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 10:14 am
Teddybears2017 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 8:02 am
Hi Teddybear
How are you feeling?
Yes , there is a little bump , not much yet but it is time . Flutters was so obvious on Friday but yesterday almost nothing . I remember you said you start to feel around 22 weeks the first time . I am 20w+1 today !
One more sleep till tomorrow. A bit anxious but hopefully everything is fine . After scan I have appointment with the consultant. I won’t tell the sex, I will just wait for them to confirm .
I will definitely let you know how it goes !
Hope you having a lovely Sunday , is a beautiful weather here . We might go out for a walk .
Sending you lots of big hugs 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Hello Teddybear
How are you today ?
Yesterday afternoon again to hospital , another pink spotting. They checked the heartbeat and my cervix and both were fine.
Finally had my anomaly scan today and everything seems to be ok.
I saw the consultant and had lots of blood test today. They find a bit of protein in my urine but she said might be caused by mucus ( sorry tmi), and they will send it to the lab. If they confirm is protein , they have to monitor be as i might be at risk of pre-eclampsia. Pufff , Hope not.
I came home and start to google all this values on the chart .
Nuchal Fold Thickness is 5.4 mm , and should be smaller than 6. Just a bit under . So a bit worried if not increased risk of Down Syndrome. But i think harmony test is very accurate ..
I am always finding something to worry. I am a star in doing this LOL!!!
My subchorionic hematoma is not really visible , only 2 mm, .. So could be my veins that cause the bleeding due to blood vessels increase.
When is your next scan ? I have mine at 28 weeks which is 9 July.
I might book one at 24 weeks LOL, not sure if i can wait so long .

Big Hugs xxxxxxxx

Teddybears2017

#1197 Post by Teddybears2017 » Mon May 17, 2021 8:21 pm

Hi Miracle, oh bless you im glad the scan went well and yes you are a STAR at Google :lol:
Its hard not to look at the chart and google hun but try not too. I bet your fed up with the bleeds. Im still knicker watching and my knickers are now a size 22 so ALOT of knicker to watch :wink: . I am so finding this pregnancy hard going but I get there. I got my next midwife appt 3rd June, my scan 4th June and consultant straight after. Are you going to be buying your pram etc? If your urine does show pre-eclampsia, maybe start to get your hospital bag together just in case hun. I got over half of it done just need a tuck to load it all into but as I said I just dont know how long etc I be in for so best to take it just in case. Anyway hun your over halfway now we can do this BIG HUGS XXX ps im feeling so tired with this pregnancy, no pregnancy glow for me :roll: x
Me 47...Partner 47

CHANGED CLINIC

Miracle78

#1198 Post by Miracle78 » Tue May 18, 2021 11:22 am

Teddybears2017 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 8:21 pm
Hi Miracle, oh bless you im glad the scan went well and yes you are a STAR at Google :lol:
Its hard not to look at the chart and google hun but try not too. I bet your fed up with the bleeds. Im still knicker watching and my knickers are now a size 22 so ALOT of knicker to watch :wink: . I am so finding this pregnancy hard going but I get there. I got my next midwife appt 3rd June, my scan 4th June and consultant straight after. Are you going to be buying your pram etc? If your urine does show pre-eclampsia, maybe start to get your hospital bag together just in case hun. I got over half of it done just need a tuck to load it all into but as I said I just dont know how long etc I be in for so best to take it just in case. Anyway hun your over halfway now we can do this BIG HUGS XXX ps im feeling so tired with this pregnancy, no pregnancy glow for me :roll: x
Hi Teddybear
It is very hard indeed not to look at the chart, and not to google ranges. My size still the same , but i am less worried for few more days lol, as baby normal size.
I hope i will start to feel her properly shortly to give me more reassurance . I am looking for a pram , but will buy in 2 month time. Is a bit to soon and not much space where to store it. We are in a flat so we not enough space . I am waiting for doctor call to see if urine show pre-eclampsia. My blood pressure was well yesterday . I will try to reduce salt and sweets as much as i can to prevent more .
Yes is half way now , so hopefully things will go in the wright direction.
How are you feeling ? Not long now for your scan ... You will have more details and maybe a date for your c section.
Big Hugs xxxxxxxxxx

Luckybabe37

#1199 Post by Luckybabe37 » Tue May 18, 2021 5:02 pm

Hey ladies hope all doin well av not bein on bein busy with little one and other bits! I problem missed loads and am so tired I can’t go threw all the post not slept for weeks little one keeps waking up threw nite not wanting anything just standing in cot lol he’s in his Own room now ya see so all new and a very tired mummy. How is the babies ladies? Half way point now? Am
Bucking a review for about 2 weeks time as I go away on 26th June so want to time it rite so wen come back can crack on. Good luck with all the scans ur too lol xxx

Teddybears2017

#1200 Post by Teddybears2017 » Tue May 18, 2021 10:00 pm

Hi ladies

Hi Miracle hows you hope you have been staying away from Dr Google :wink: I bought my car today. I bought a Mercedes Benz B180... Its lovely but when I sit in my bump sits on my legs so I
wont drive until after birth now. Just nice to know I ticked something else off my to do list. Just need to get others bits now :-) Let me know how your test goes and as the other lady said on the cycle boards, DONT WAIT if you feel unwell, not quit right etc let someone know. I also left symptoms and turns out my liver was struggling and a few other issues but I thought I be a star and not say anything, honestly hun you dont win medals for being good. Anyway BIG HUGS XXX

Hi Luckybabe I wondered how you was. Yes im 25+ weeks now and not really too long as they wont let me past 37/38 tops but we will know more at my growth scan on the 4th June. I have to say I still got my daughter in with us as I LOVE it but I should know better being my 3rd I made a rod for my back BUT also just finishing off her room so soon she be in her own bed but I will miss waking up to her laying over me etc as she is such a fidget in bed :lol: BIG HUGS XXX
Me 47...Partner 47

CHANGED CLINIC