FROZEN EGG BANK

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in egg donation or egg sharing. Warning!!! please remember confidentiality at all times.

Moderator: Administrator

Louise007

Re: FROZEN EGG BANK

#1326 Post by Louise007 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:03 pm

Hey Amanda amazing that every thing is going well! I was also on those injections and celebrated last week finishing them as had to carry on for 6 weeks until after birth! Lovely that you met your consultant too it’s always lovely getting extra support and check ups as everything is a worry for us !

Luke - how’s things? How’s princess doing? Hope your getting some sleep are you both off work ?

We are doing great thank you I’m struggling being older with the lack of sleep but wouldn’t change it for the world ! He’s a chunk now just had him weighed he’s 10lb 7 bless him!

Love to all ❤️

Louise007

#1327 Post by Louise007 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:37 pm

I just wanted to come on and wish you guys a fabulous Christmas!

Luke I hope you enjoy your Christmas as a family of 3 and your princess is doing well 💖

Amanda - I hope you and bump are doing well and imagine what I will be like next Christmas for you both 💙💖 xxx

ajzlucas

#1328 Post by ajzlucas » Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:54 pm

Happy Christmas to you both!!
Hope you and babies are all doing well?

I went for a 4D scan last Friday and bubba wasn’t playing ball!! Had his/her face to my back the entire time, no matter what we did!!! So was offered a rescan on New Year’s Eve!
All measurements and everything else was well though!

Starting to feel a lot more movement which is so lovely and reassuring! Even if it does keep me awake sometimes. It makes me smile.
I am so grateful to be able to experience this and already this Christmas feels so much different than any others. Can’t wait for next years!!

Have a good one both of you! 💓

Lukepriest

#1329 Post by Lukepriest » Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:43 pm

Hey both!

Wanted to wish you both a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. Hope it’s magical for you all!

Louise how is little man doing? I bet your daughter must be so excited for Santa! Hope you’re well ❤️

Amanda how amazing though that you’re feeling more movement. I’m so happy for you it’s unreal. Next year you’re going to have a baby!! 😭

We’re all good (now) thank you! Unfortunately my patenter got Covid. On the day he was out of isolation i tested positive however he then had to go back to work. I felt absolutely dreadful and so alone. It was so so hard but we’re all better now and can’t wait to enjoy Christmas as a family.

Sending love to you all ❤️

ajzlucas

#1330 Post by ajzlucas » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:26 am

Happy New Year guys!!
Hope you and your little families are well!

We had our repeat 4D Scan on New Year’s Eve and OMG it was amazing!! Baby was snuggled face into the placenta at first so she struggled again but eventually got the most amazing photo!! I was awe struck!! Just wish I could be there all day every day!! Hahaha

Then we went pram shopping 🤭🤗

I’m 28 weeks this Saturday! I can’t actually believe it!!

Louise007

#1331 Post by Louise007 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:45 pm

So sorry guys I thought I had replied and just realized I hadn’t !!

Hope you both had a fabulous Christmas ! And Happy New Year too!!

Amanda 28 weeks that’s so amazing !! It’s amazing the 4d scans aren’t they I was the same just wanted to see him every day !! Eeek what pram did you go for? How you finding being pregnant ? Hope all is well with you xx

Luke awful that your partner got Covid ! Hope he’s fully recovered now? How’s princess doing ? How old is she now? We are back at doctors Tuesday for little mans second injections dreading it he hated the first lot !! Xx

Lukepriest

#1332 Post by Lukepriest » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:58 pm

Hey ladies! How are you both doing. Oh Amanda so glad you got some good photos at the 4D scan! How’re you feeling? How is pregnancy treating you? Not too much long to go ❤️

Louise how’re you and how’s little man? Little lady had her first injections on Wednesday and it was absolutely awful. She was screaming the house down in pain a few hours later. But luckily calpol seemed to help! How’s your daughter finding being a big sister?

Care recently got in touch and asked us if they could share our story on their website and on social media. Tonight they posted it on their website and Instagram. If you have Instagram you will get to see our little girl on their page 💖

ajzlucas

#1333 Post by ajzlucas » Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:45 pm

Oh Luke that’s absolutely amazing!! ❤️
I went straight to Instagram when I read your post and showed hubby!! It made me cry!!! Your little girl is absolutely beautiful 🤩 thank you for sharing!!!
Amazing photographs too!! What a lovely story I’m not surprised care wanted to share it!!

Louise how are you guys doing? Hope you’re all doing well?

I feel good at the moment thanks. Love this stage of feeling the different kind of movements!! Had a growth scan on Friday and all is well. Baby is measuring slightly above average so all good. Have started my clexane injections which aren’t fun but at least I’m used to them!
There is a bit of a hoohaa between my friends at the moment about a baby shower. It’s not something I really want to have. It’s just not me. And my ‘best friend’ tried to organise one in secret (she means well bless her) but some of my other friends know it’s not really what I want but I think she has taken offence. Oh dear! Lol
So not sure if I’m having a small gathering or not now. I’d prefer a little celebration and get together after baby is here to honest. Plus not many weekends left now!! 🤭
I’ve gone down to working 3 days now which is better. Still having a bit of ligament pain if I’m on my feet too much but we have just had a bath fitted so at least I have that to look forward to at the end of a day now! And it’s a lot quieter in the cafe so I get to sit down quite a bit.

Louise007

#1334 Post by Louise007 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:49 pm

Oh my god Luke I bloody love that they’ve shared your story your daughter is stunning !!! I bet you are still grinning like the Cheshire Cat isn’t it just amazing looking at our Miricles ❤️ It’s awful these injections we have now had two lots and it’s horrible seeing them in such pain I wish I could do it for them !! Are you back at work or have you split the time off?

Amanda love that you feel different all part of this wonderful journey isnt it ! When is tour actual due date now? Any ideas if 💖💙 I know your having a surprise I just knew this one was team 💙! Oh gosh it’s so hard friends mean well but as you say you know what I’m it want so they do need to respect that don’t they !! We have the best big sister too she is so hands on and so love it it’s so lovely to watch her with him x

Would be so lovely once Amanda you have your little one (and ready to all catch up after this journey totally understand if not but happy if you guys want to stay in touch away from forum too ❤️ It’s not for everyone so I wouldn’t be offended at all I just couldn’t imagine not hearing how your little ones are 🥰

Well we are off swimming tomorrow first time (wish us luck I’m excited ajd nervous but did it with my daughter and I think it’s fab for them)! Xx

Lukepriest

#1335 Post by Lukepriest » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:42 pm

Thank you so much both of you. Care have asked us to go up to Nottingham to film our story for their new promotional things so really excited about taking Nova to where it all started!

Amanda I totally understand where you are coming from. Baby showers aren’t for everyone are they and like you said there aren’t many weekends left. Your friend only meant well bless her but not everyone likes surprises do they. I certainly don’t! So glad the growth scan went well. I just can’t wait for you to have your own little miracle 🥺💖💙

Hey Louise My partner is back at work now but I’m not back until end of august and I’m just loving spending so much time with her! How did the swimming with little man go? We had our first lesson last weekend and loved it! Is it water babies you’re going to?

I would absolutely love to stay in touch. Was going to mention it before but wasn’t sure if it was allowed to be mentioned on the forum. Totally understand Amanda if that’s not for you. But if you would like follow me on Instagram so I can follow you back ❤️

ajzlucas

#1336 Post by ajzlucas » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:37 pm

I would love to stay in touch definitely! I don’t have a personal Instagram account yet just one for the cafe but I’ve been meaning to make a personal one to share baby stuff!! Haha
I’ve found your Instagram through care Luke so will follow you later when I make a personal account!

Swimming lessons sound great!! I learnt how to swim before I could walk so it’s def something I would love to do too!!

Like that’s amazing news about filming for Cares promo!! Bet your little girl is loving all the attention!! Hehe

If I was to guess what we are having I’m leaning more towards it being a boy! I’m not sure why though haha
We literally only have one name for each and haven’t been able to come up with a few options hahah!!