Waiting list 2022

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in egg donation or egg sharing. Warning!!! please remember confidentiality at all times.

Moderator: Administrator

Apricat

Re: Waiting list 2022

#476 Post by Apricat » Sat May 14, 2022 2:31 pm

Everyone knows now - a lot of surprised people but also all are delighted. My brother in law is grateful that the pressure is now off him to find a girlfriend and have a baby!!! I think my mum in law thought she would never become a grandma:)

Great relief that people now know so we can get on with the renovations and shopping!

Birthing ball arrived this morning took an absolute age to pump it up 😂 looking forward to some comfy exercise in an evening, came with a great book of exercises too 😊

How are you doing ERB can’t be much longer before your next scan?

Purple286

#477 Post by Purple286 » Sun May 15, 2022 10:35 pm

Hey all,

Hope you had a nice weekend.

Oh Apricat must have felt amazing to tell everyone 🥰 Super happy for you. And to stop the drugs - huzzah!

How you feeling ERB?

Really hope AF comes a couple of days late Dove so your next round works out well on dates. Also hope she behaves for you too Leezo!

I've got my biopsy on Thursday. Have just kind of switched off lately which is good but then totally forgot to start pessaries until Sat afternoon so really annoyed with myself. I'll have to tell the clinic on Thurs and then if the ERA results show this was perfect for implantation will have to follow the same time for my next FET and take into account for any adjustment. What an idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 xx
40, ttc for 5 years. Low AFC & left tube removed
IVF June 20 - 2 🥚 = 1x ET BFN
IVF Oct 20 - 4 🥚 = 1 x ET BFN 1 x ❄️
IVF Feb 21 - 2 🥚 = 1 x ET BFN
FET June 21 ❄ Immune protocol BFN
Natural BFP Oct 21 MMC 💔
Frozen DE Feb 2022 6 🥚 = 1x ET BFN 2x ❄

ERB

#478 Post by ERB » Mon May 16, 2022 7:36 am

Morning all.
Super news Apricat that you have seen bean and all is on track. Such a relief. Delighted that the news is out and you can plan and shop to your hearts content.
I’m feeling much better thank goodness. The all day sickness is gone and I do get bouts of nausea but nothing major. My next hospital visit is the 23rd, so not long to wait. I’m going to get the harmony blood test too to make sure everything is ok with bee chromosome wise.
Fingers crossed purple that the Era tests are good and that taking the pessaries a little late will just work out completely fine.
Also crossing fingers and toes that doves and Leezos af behaves and comes when needed.

Apricat

#479 Post by Apricat » Mon May 16, 2022 7:57 pm

Evening ladies

Not long now for your scan ERB how exciting.

Easily done to forget drugs I had to get my OH to remind me 😂

Im having a bit of a down evening- the screening department has left me a message to call them about my blood tests not really the call I was expecting, by the time I got the message the department was closed so I’ve no idea what the issues are. They said they only call with the results if something comes back as high risk so now have to wait until the morning…

My OH is super positive as always and recons someone has read the paper work wrong and they’ve looked at my age rather than thinking about the donor age… I hope he’s right otherwise we will need to consider if we want to take additional tests.

I don’t think the worrying ever ends on this journey.

On a brighter note we spent yesterday looking at different prams we had so much fun trying to figure out how to fold down and then put back up the different frames - even the shop assistants were having a giggle with us 😂

I’ll update on the test outcomes tomorrow evening x

ERB

#480 Post by ERB » Mon May 16, 2022 9:20 pm

Ahh Apricat. It’s hard not to worry. Hopefully your OH is right. I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow x

Apricat

#481 Post by Apricat » Tue May 17, 2022 12:41 pm

All was good they just needed the age of donor to complete the test which care have now given to me so hopefully the tests will now come back low risk - fingers crossed they don’t ring me again now ;)

ERB

#482 Post by ERB » Tue May 17, 2022 2:24 pm

Oh Apricat, thank goodness. I’m thinking of you all day. That’s good to know that care gave you the age. I may have to ask the same as I’m wanting the test done aswell. We found out through the rest last time that we were having a girl. So I’m going to find out this time too 🥰🥰.

Leezo

#483 Post by Leezo » Tue May 17, 2022 5:09 pm

Hey ladies good to hear everyone is keeping well!
@Apricat - glad to hear the tests went well - my gosh to see that missed call, I'm sure your heart skipped a beat! I'm sure it was so lovely being able to get out pram shopping - just makes everything so real!

@ERB - not long to 23rd now, I'm sure you are counting down every second!

@Purple - good luck for Thursday, I'll be thinking about you. Where on earth has time gone, it feels like yesterday you were talking about your ERA and it seemed so far away! It's easy enough to forget meds, especially those pessaries, they are such a pain!

@Dove - how are you getting on lovely? I do hope we end up cycling together!! My period has behaved itself so far so good although I am getting 'the twinges' I just hope it stays away to Monday! Have you a rough date for FET yet?

All good here just in the period waiting phase - then the scan waiting phase, then the bloods waiting phase, then the FET waiting phase, then the 2ww waiting phase......it's never ending waiting 🤣 Love to all!!xx
Leah 42yo, OH 46yo - unexplained recurrent pregnancy loss
TTC since 2017
June 2018 MMC 10weeks
Aug 2018 CP 4+6
Oct 2018 MC 6+1
March 2019 CP 4+5
June 2019 MMC 8+4
DE FET Nov 21 - BFP - MMC 7+3
1 frostie on ice

Apricat

#484 Post by Apricat » Tue May 17, 2022 7:07 pm

Hi Leezo

Lovely to hear from you.

Really exciting to hear you 3 are moving towards the stage of starting again. I will have everything crossed for you all x

Feel much better than I did yesterday knowing everyone now has all the right details - such a relief.

We have decided to wait until the birth to find out the gender- so we are coming up with boys and girls names so far we have Noah or Jack and Freya, Chloe or Mia :)

Leezo

#485 Post by Leezo » Tue May 17, 2022 10:17 pm

Apricat wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 7:07 pm
Hi Leezo

Lovely to hear from you.

Really exciting to hear you 3 are moving towards the stage of starting again. I will have everything crossed for you all x

Feel much better than I did yesterday knowing everyone now has all the right details - such a relief.

We have decided to wait until the birth to find out the gender- so we are coming up with boys and girls names so far we have Noah or Jack and Freya, Chloe or Mia :)
Oh my, what beautiful names!I think I would have a list a mile long!!x
Leah 42yo, OH 46yo - unexplained recurrent pregnancy loss
TTC since 2017
June 2018 MMC 10weeks
Aug 2018 CP 4+6
Oct 2018 MC 6+1
March 2019 CP 4+5
June 2019 MMC 8+4
DE FET Nov 21 - BFP - MMC 7+3
1 frostie on ice