Waiting list 2022

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in egg donation or egg sharing. Warning!!! please remember confidentiality at all times.

Moderator: Administrator

Apricat

Re: Waiting list 2022

#576 Post by Apricat » Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:46 pm

Our next appointment is next Friday when we go for a scan we will be 19w+1 really looking forward to it as it should be quite detailed.

We didn’t get to choose a second donor as we’ve been successful with our first donor so I guess the down side for us is we paid extra for the multi package but we will only get this first round paid for, it was a risk we chose and as you can’t put a price on a miracle it was one worth taking so I’m afraid I’m no help on second donor questions.

The nursery now has lights and plugs - just needs plastering painting and flooring…. Hopefully we’ll be ready to decorate in a couple of weeks.

Leezo

#577 Post by Leezo » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:49 pm

Apricat wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:46 pm
Our next appointment is next Friday when we go for a scan we will be 19w+1 really looking forward to it as it should be quite detailed.

We didn’t get to choose a second donor as we’ve been successful with our first donor so I guess the down side for us is we paid extra for the multi package but we will only get this first round paid for, it was a risk we chose and as you can’t put a price on a miracle it was one worth taking so I’m afraid I’m no help on second donor questions.

The nursery now has lights and plugs - just needs plastering painting and flooring…. Hopefully we’ll be ready to decorate in a couple of weeks.
Awww nursery sounds fab - also great that you've another scan soon.
The multi cycle package was definitely going to be the best value for us. As you've said it's the risk we were also willing to take as we wanted the security of a few more rolls of the dice - as you said there's no price on a miracle. How lovely you were successful with your first donor ❤️
Leah 43yo, OH 46yo - unexplained recurrent pregnancy loss
TTC since 2017
June 2018 MMC 10weeks
Aug 2018 CP 4+6
Oct 2018 MC 6+1
March 2019 CP 4+5
June 2019 MMC 8+4
DE FET Nov 21 - BFP - MMC 7+3
1 frostie on ice
DE FET June 22 - final ❄️ - BFP - CP 4+1

ERB

#578 Post by ERB » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:16 am

Hey girls
I was told I couldn’t do a multi package as I’m a satellite, even though Leezo is the same as me. It just shows that each clinic is so different.
What’s next for me is, I’m booked in for the harmony blood test on Tuesday. We are going to find out the gender 🌸. Our next hospital visit is July 4th. So I’m in every 3 weeks for scans, swabs and bloods.
I’m 15 weeks now and I’m back on the knicker destroyers from 16 weeks. Thankfully it’s only one 200mg at night.
I feel really well, just swelling feet, puffy hands and the pesky usual back pain. But I’ll take all of that. I’m glad now of the time off because I am really concentrating on getting the feet up, so I’m not waking up with swollen feet. The beach walks are also helping, nothing beats putting puffy feet into the sea. This time of year, before the schools close the beach is just so quiet. It’s pure bliss.
I’m certainly eating for two, thankfully my cravings are juicy fruit, especially apples 🤣🤣🤣🤣 someday, I literally can’t be fed, so I have to have nuts and fruit with me at all times 🤩

dove

#579 Post by dove » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:21 pm

Hello girls,

Leezo- I was only offered a natural cycle as we didn’t make it to transfer on the medicated cycles. I’m sure we will find another great donor, all these women are amazing people, I just wanted a chance to thank her even tho she will never read this. I wonder if there is a ‘thank you’ thread? If not I might start one. Not for chatting but just to say thank you.
I’m sorry to hear you have restless sleep, do you think it’s the meds? I always seem to have bad night sleep (constantly waking) the night before transfer to a few days after, I think mines anxiety.
Is the injections stingy because of the meds or the needles you are using? That’s great your DH gives you the injections, mine wouldn’t be able to do it, his hands would shake far too much and that would make it more painful 😅.
Ooh what meditation are you doing?
I got a ivf based meditation but forgot to use it… no idea where I put it. I did use meditainment for guided meditations in the past. My favourite is Maya Fiennes kundalini yoga- I love the mantras- it made such a difference mentally, but I got out of the habit.

Apricat- Yeah I would definitely preferred the first batch to of worked and lost out on the money, sadly that didn’t happen tho.
Nursery sounds like it’s coming along nicely. Shame you can’t post a pic when it’s done, it sounds gorgeous. I saw a thread for this site via Google this week and people had posted pics of their babies.. i can’t seem to upload pregnancy tests pics, so god knows how they managed to post photos.

ERB- that doesn’t seem fair that you couldn’t get the same package as us. I’m glad it worked out well tho, you have a baby on the way and a good amount of embryos waiting for you still.
How exciting to find out if Bee is a he or she! I probably sound stupid but did you say you get a bloodtest to find out the gender?
You’ve got a busy time of appointments, it is brilliant they are monitoring you so well.
Oh how I would love to just launch myself into sea right now, it is getting so hot!

So OT was negative as expected, waiting for the nurse to call and see what happens next. I have cramps today as I stopped the progesterone this am. Very pleased we made it this far without spotting, so maybe that extra cyclogest helped. I’m gonna use this break to eat well, get in some exercise, follow Leezo’s lead and get back into the meditation. Hopefully by the time we are ready to start again, I’ll be in a better place physically and mentally. Oh what a journey it is for us all. Xx

dove

#580 Post by dove » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:50 pm

Spoke to the nurse, our consultation with the dr is 7th July, once that has happened I need to email the nurse so she can put us back on the waiting list and will back date it to todays date, so hopefully if that goes to plan my 2-3months wait starts now.
She said on the 1st July the cost of eggs is going up, she didn’t know by how much, but recommended we pay for it before then.
We need to call the care account department. But I’m not sure if we can pay for eggs before getting on the waiting list. I think we will call them Monday.
I’ve booked counselling for July.
She did check that date I started progesterone this cycle and it was also 5 days prior to transfer like last time. Xx

ERB

#581 Post by ERB » Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:54 pm

Hey. The blood test is NIPT, it’s to see if the baby is likely to have a chromosomal condition. Apparently as the eggs are only young, the risk is very low. For us we don’t have to do it, but we are just checking anyway. It’s just a bonus that they tell us the gender.
Dove, I’m so glad that you are looking at starting your meditation and have a plan set in your head for the next step. It’s so easy to fall into being ‘stuck mode’. I really hope that your waiting time isn’t long. You’ve got this 💪.

Leezo

#582 Post by Leezo » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:31 pm

dove wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:21 pm
Hello girls,

Leezo- I was only offered a natural cycle as we didn’t make it to transfer on the medicated cycles. I’m sure we will find another great donor, all these women are amazing people, I just wanted a chance to thank her even tho she will never read this. I wonder if there is a ‘thank you’ thread? If not I might start one. Not for chatting but just to say thank you.
I’m sorry to hear you have restless sleep, do you think it’s the meds? I always seem to have bad night sleep (constantly waking) the night before transfer to a few days after, I think mines anxiety.
Is the injections stingy because of the meds or the needles you are using? That’s great your DH gives you the injections, mine wouldn’t be able to do it, his hands would shake far too much and that would make it more painful 😅.
I got a ivf based meditation but forgot to use it… no idea where I put it. I did use meditainment for guided meditations in the past. My favourite is Maya Fiennes kundalini yoga- I love the mantras- it made such a difference mentally, but I got out of the habit.

Apricat- Yeah I would definitely preferred the first batch to of worked and lost out on the money, sadly that didn’t happen tho.
Nursery sounds like it’s coming along nicely. Shame you can’t post a pic when it’s done, it sounds gorgeous. I saw a thread for this site via Google this week and people had posted pics of their babies.. i can’t seem to upload pregnancy tests pics, so god knows how they managed to post photos.

ERB- that doesn’t seem fair that you couldn’t get the same package as us. I’m glad it worked out well tho, you have a baby on the way and a good amount of embryos waiting for you still.
How exciting to find out if Bee is a he or she! I probably sound stupid but did you say you get a bloodtest to find out the gender?
You’ve got a busy time of appointments, it is brilliant they are monitoring you so well.
Oh how I would love to just launch myself into sea right now, it is getting so hot!

So OT was negative as expected, waiting for the nurse to call and see what happens next. I have cramps today as I stopped the progesterone this am. Very pleased we made it this far without spotting, so maybe that extra cyclogest helped. I’m gonna use this break to eat well, get in some exercise, follow Leezo’s lead and get back into the meditation. Hopefully by the time we are ready to start again, I’ll be in a better place physically and mentally. Oh what a journey it is for us all. Xx
Hey Dove - I think a thank you thread is a lovely idea - I'm shocked there's not one already, I would definitely be popping a wee post in there. My sleeps all over the place but has been for some time, I suffer from terrible nightmares that waken me a few times a night and general restlessness but I do find the meditation helps. Its not the getting to sleep but the staying asleep that gets me. I use an app called insight timer - totally free from the app store and has thousands of guided meditations, relaxing music, mantras and affirmations. I particularly like a dude called Kenneth Soares - every night I said to my DH I'm away to bed with Kenneth and it's become a bit of a standing joke between us. As for the jabs, I think it's just the medication. DH is very good, no hesitation just straight in there and straight out - not sure I could do it as well myself!!?
I'm sorry about your OT result Dove but I'm glad to hear that you are feeling a little more positive for the next part of your journey. You've got this Hun - you're an IVF warrior, you can do anything xx
TTC since 2017
June 2018 MMC 10weeks
Aug 2018 CP 4+6
Oct 2018 MC 6+1
March 2019 CP 4+5
June 2019 MMC 8+4
1 frostie on ice

Purple286

#583 Post by Purple286 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:52 am

Hi ladies,

I wrote a long message yesterday then I lost it all and with the heat I just couldn't be done with writing one up again!

Thank you for your nice words. Feeling better and now just planning on ignoring everything for another month until we have to do the ERA round again!

I'm so sorry Dove, I really hoped this would be the one. At least the date for the waiting list starts already and I just called the donor nurse every few weeks to see how it was going and eventually she just added me! I find being a lovely and nice post can be helpful! 😂 Sure you'll find another lovely donor and like you say can do a large batch this time. I think it'll be September at the earliest for me so could be cycle buddies then 😊

Thanks for those app tips, I've stopped doing any mindfulness so might start that and looking into reflexology too in prep for the next transfers. I am swimming lots and eating much healthier.. .but will obvs be falling off the wagon at glasto 🍻 so a healthy July is my plan! 😁

The nursery sounds fab Apricat, excellent work and so pleased it's all progressing well. Not far away until you get to see you bean again 🥰

Eck you find out if Bee is a he or she on Tuesday ERB. That's super exciting! So glad they are looking after you well. Glad also you have the time off to get your feet up and being able to cool down in the sea is lovely.

Hang in there Leezo, each day is ticking by and the warmth - if you got the super hot weather too - doesn't help sleeping. Thank you also for what you said about never forgetting dates. This journey will stay with us forever and guess it's okay to acknowledge that and use it to give us strength.
They suggested I take Canesflor vaginal probiotic. Not sure if they are tablet or pessaries but will have a look as I've been taking some other immune which contain lactobacillus so also don't know if they were good just for my gut or if okay for my lining too?! Need to do some googling 😁
Also Kenneth 😂😂😂 That made me chuckle.

Have a lovely weekend all. Xx
40, ttc for 5 years. Low AFC & left tube removed
IVF June 20 - 2 🥚 = 1x ET BFN
IVF Oct 20 - 4 🥚 = 1 x ET BFN 1 x ❄️
IVF Feb 21 - 2 🥚 = 1 x ET BFN
FET June 21 ❄ Immune protocol BFN
Natural BFP Oct 21 MMC 💔
Frozen DE Feb 2022 6 🥚 = 1x ET BFN 2x ❄

dove

#584 Post by dove » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:27 pm

Leezo wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:31 pm
dove wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:21 pm
Hello girls,

Hey Dove - I think a thank you thread is a lovely idea - I'm shocked there's not one already, I would definitely be popping a wee post in there. My sleeps all over the place but has been for some time, I suffer from terrible nightmares that waken me a few times a night and general restlessness but I do find the meditation helps. Its not the getting to sleep but the staying asleep that gets me. I use an app called insight timer - totally free from the app store and has thousands of guided meditations, relaxing music, mantras and affirmations. I particularly like a dude called Kenneth Soares - every night I said to my DH I'm away to bed with Kenneth and it's become a bit of a standing joke between us. As for the jabs, I think it's just the medication. DH is very good, no hesitation just straight in there and straight out - not sure I could do it as well myself!!?
I'm sorry about your OT result Dove but I'm glad to hear that you are feeling a little more positive for the next part of your journey. You've got this Hun - you're an IVF warrior, you can do anything xx
Oh hun sorry to hear about your nightmares, I’m glad meditation helps you. Thanks for the app info I will download in a min and have a look. Haha loved hearing about going to bed with Kenneth! 😂 how are you feeling at the mo?
Yes I may set up that thread, I can’t see one but I don’t know how to search just the thread names, when I put in thank you it just searches for those words and comes up with every thread that has thank you in it. Xx

dove

#585 Post by dove » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:35 pm

Purple286 wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:52 am
Hi ladies,

I wrote a long message yesterday then I lost it all and with the heat I just couldn't be done with writing one up again!

Thank you for your nice words. Feeling better and now just planning on ignoring everything for another month until we have to do the ERA round again!

I'm so sorry Dove, I really hoped this would be the one. At least the date for the waiting list starts already and I just called the donor nurse every few weeks to see how it was going and eventually she just added me! I find being a lovely and nice post can be helpful! 😂 Sure you'll find another lovely donor and like you say can do a large batch this time. I think it'll be September at the earliest for me so could be cycle buddies then 😊

Thanks for those app tips, I've stopped doing any mindfulness so might start that and looking into reflexology too in prep for the next transfers. I am swimming lots and eating much healthier.. .but will obvs be falling off the wagon at glasto 🍻 so a healthy July is my plan! 😁

The nursery sounds fab Apricat, excellent work and so pleased it's all progressing well. Not far away until you get to see you bean again 🥰

Eck you find out if Bee is a he or she on Tuesday ERB. That's super exciting! So glad they are looking after you well. Glad also you have the time off to get your feet up and being able to cool down in the sea is lovely.

Hang in there Leezo, each day is ticking by and the warmth - if you got the super hot weather too - doesn't help sleeping. Thank you also for what you said about never forgetting dates. This journey will stay with us forever and guess it's okay to acknowledge that and use it to give us strength.
They suggested I take Canesflor vaginal probiotic. Not sure if they are tablet or pessaries but will have a look as I've been taking some other immune which contain lactobacillus so also don't know if they were good just for my gut or if okay for my lining too?! Need to do some googling 😁
Also Kenneth 😂😂😂 That made me chuckle.

Have a lovely weekend all. Xx
I’m glad your feeling better lovely. I too want to take time off from thinking about it all, there’s nothing I can do now but wait so I might as well take a break from it.
It will be nice for us to be cycle buddies, but if you cycle before me we will be here to support you. Xx

dove

#586 Post by dove » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:50 pm

Thanks for the encouragement girls. I’m feeling positive today. We paid for the egg upgrade today, so going to have at least 9 this time. I’m gonna try to put ivf to the back of my mind and just focus on my health and try not worry over this being the last go as it will just consume me. I did some planning at the weekend, got loads of fruit in and started my healthy eating today, going to try to eat as clean as I can manage. Bye bye crisps, I will miss you the most! I got weighed today and I have put on 😥. I’m a terrible emotional eater so I finally downloaded Paul McKenna’s emotional eating cd to my phone, which I brought about 5 years ago and never used, hopefully that might help. I still wanna check in on you girls tho and see how your getting on. Xx

Leezo

#587 Post by Leezo » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:22 pm

dove wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:50 pm
Thanks for the encouragement girls. I’m feeling positive today. We paid for the egg upgrade today, so going to have at least 9 this time. I’m gonna try to put ivf to the back of my mind and just focus on my health and try not worry over this being the last go as it will just consume me. I did some planning at the weekend, got loads of fruit in and started my healthy eating today, going to try to eat as clean as I can manage. Bye bye crisps, I will miss you the most! I got weighed today and I have put on 😥. I’m a terrible emotional eater so I finally downloaded Paul McKenna’s emotional eating cd to my phone, which I brought about 5 years ago and never used, hopefully that might help. I still wanna check in on you girls tho and see how your getting on. Xx
I'm so glad you are feeling positive Dove. Rest, relax and reset. Don't get too hung up on putting on weight - taking all these extra hormones definitely has a negative effect on the waistline and if you needed a cream bun, well who flippin cares!! This journey is hard enough without you being hard on yourself. Eat healthily, good fuel to run that body of yours like a well oiled machine but if you need a packet of cheese and onion, emotionally or not, take it and move on. Be kind to yourself Hun - even Warriors have their weaknesses xx
I haven't told DH about the potential price hike for the large set yet - I figure what he doesn't know won't hurt him and we'll cross that bridge if and when we come to it 🙈🍀xx
TTC since 2017
June 2018 MMC 10weeks
Aug 2018 CP 4+6
Oct 2018 MC 6+1
March 2019 CP 4+5
June 2019 MMC 8+4
1 frostie on ice

dove

#588 Post by dove » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:37 am

Leezo wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:22 pm
dove wrote:
I'm so glad you are feeling positive Dove. Rest, relax and reset. Don't get too hung up on putting on weight - taking all these extra hormones definitely has a negative effect on the waistline and if you needed a cream bun, well who flippin cares!! This journey is hard enough without you being hard on yourself. Eat healthily, good fuel to run that body of yours like a well oiled machine but if you need a packet of cheese and onion, emotionally or not, take it and move on. Be kind to yourself Hun - even Warriors have their weaknesses xx
I haven't told DH about the potential price hike for the large set yet - I figure what he doesn't know won't hurt him and we'll cross that bridge if and when we come to it 🙈🍀xx
Ah bless you thanks for the kind words, I will be kind to myself.
I don’t know how much the increase going up by, but fingers crossed you won’t need to get anymore eggs, and your embie is snuggling in nicely. When is your OTD? Xx

Leezo

#589 Post by Leezo » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:57 pm

dove wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:37 am
Leezo wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:22 pm
dove wrote:
Ah bless you thanks for the kind words, I will be kind to myself.
I don’t know how much the increase going up by, but fingers crossed you won’t need to get anymore eggs, and your embie is snuggling in nicely. When is your OTD? Xx
OTD is Saturday 25th - time has literally stood still! I'm feeling a little pants today - like hungover but without the fun :( I reckon it's all the meds catching up with me now. Determined not to test early but it does become all consuming. I've my craft class tonight and meeting up with mum tomorrow evening plus work is so busy, hopefully that'll keep my mind busy. I'll be thinking about you Dove and praying we both get the miracles we so want xx
TTC since 2017
June 2018 MMC 10weeks
Aug 2018 CP 4+6
Oct 2018 MC 6+1
March 2019 CP 4+5
June 2019 MMC 8+4
1 frostie on ice

Leezo

#590 Post by Leezo » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:59 pm

Just checking in ladies - I hope everyone is doing well? I'm 7dp6dt and time has literally stood still, in fact I feel as if it may be going backwards now!!xx
TTC since 2017
June 2018 MMC 10weeks
Aug 2018 CP 4+6
Oct 2018 MC 6+1
March 2019 CP 4+5
June 2019 MMC 8+4
1 frostie on ice

ERB

#591 Post by ERB » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:30 am

Hello.
You are nearly there now Leezo. I’m glad you are feeling sick 🤢 well not like that but it could be a positive sign. Saturday is no length away. But time does stand still so Saturday probably feels like weeks away.
Go you dove. I’m loving your positive outlook. But if those cheese and onion crisps bring you a tiny bit of joy, well have them.
I put on so much weight last year with all the ivf and it was getting me down. Now that I am pregnant I’m naturally eating much healthier. I’m snacking on fruits and nuts. I’ve put on 3 pounds so far and I’m 16 weeks tomorrow. I’m not trying to restrict myself, I just find that I actually can’t eat as much at meal times, and then snacking in between helps.

dove

#592 Post by dove » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:56 am

Leezo- Not long to test day, but yeah it does feel like ages away. I agree with ERB I’m hoping those symptoms are a positive sign all is going to plan. Got my fingers crossed for you hun! It’s good your keeping yourself very busy, it’s the only way to help time speed up or at least stop it from moving backwards!
What craft class do you do? I love crafting, but haven’t really touched it all since ivf.

ERB- I found when ever I got a positive pregnancy test, It was easier to make healthier choices as I wasn’t doing it for me. You’ve done brilliantly to of only put on 3lbs by 16 weeks, well done you!

Xx

dove

#593 Post by dove » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:05 am

Leezo- I made a thread called Dear egg donor xx

Apricat

#594 Post by Apricat » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:33 pm

Hi all,

Glad you mentioned your weight gain ERB I’ve put on 4lb (19 weeks now) was a bit worried I wasn’t putting enough on but we sound to be similar :)

Leezo - test day is approaching have you been tempted to test early?

Dove - good to hear the positivity- I’ll have a look at the new thread too, I am so grateful to our donor.

Scan day on Friday - really excited to see Bean again

ERB

#595 Post by ERB » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:57 am

Hey Apricat, I had a really detailed scan on Tuesday and got to see all the growth. All the organs are in the right place and bee was so cute, joining the little hands together.
I checked my weight with the midwife and she said it was ok. So I’m happy enough with that. I remember the last time, I gained 5 pounds by 20 weeks, and when my waters broke that week, I lost 3 pounds. I know I shouldn’t be hung up on weight, it’s more that I’m making sure I’m eating enough. I’m certainly not restricting myself at all, some days I can’t be fed. 🤣. I do feel that I’m eating enough and when I’m hungry I eat. Like dove said, just making healthier choices as I’m conscious of bee being healthy 😍🥰. Best of luck with the scan tomorrow. 19 weeks is the milestone scan, the big one. It’s so cool how you see the brain, spine and all the organs in detail. I hadn’t realized I was being scanned on Tuesday with the blood test so I was such a lovely surprise.

Ohh Leezo, not long now to go now for the OTD. I’ve everything crossed for you. I’ll light a little candle for you today 🥰.

Leezo

#596 Post by Leezo » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:30 pm

dove wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:56 am
Leezo- Not long to test day, but yeah it does feel like ages away. I agree with ERB I’m hoping those symptoms are a positive sign all is going to plan. Got my fingers crossed for you hun! It’s good your keeping yourself very busy, it’s the only way to help time speed up or at least stop it from moving backwards!
What craft class do you do? I love crafting, but haven’t really touched it all since ivf.

ERB- I found when ever I got a positive pregnancy test, It was easier to make healthier choices as I wasn’t doing it for me. You’ve done brilliantly to of only put on 3lbs by 16 weeks, well done you!

Xx
Hey Dove - great idea with the new thread!!!
We've taken up pottery! I'm absolutely loving it - went straight out and priced a potters wheel then sat down and caught myself on :lol:
2 more sleeps to test day :shock: wish it was tomorrow but at same time I want to stay in this little PUPO bubble forever..... we're just taking one step at a time and trying not to plan too far ahead.
I hope you are well Hun? Anything planned for the weekend?xx
TTC since 2017
June 2018 MMC 10weeks
Aug 2018 CP 4+6
Oct 2018 MC 6+1
March 2019 CP 4+5
June 2019 MMC 8+4
1 frostie on ice

Leezo

#597 Post by Leezo » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:33 pm

Apricat wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:33 pm
Hi all,

Glad you mentioned your weight gain ERB I’ve put on 4lb (19 weeks now) was a bit worried I wasn’t putting enough on but we sound to be similar :)

Leezo - test day is approaching have you been tempted to test early?

Dove - good to hear the positivity- I’ll have a look at the new thread too, I am so grateful to our donor.

Scan day on Friday - really excited to see Bean again
4lbs sounds about right Apricat from what I've read. I could put on 4 lbs just looking at a cream cake though!!🙈

Adamant not to test early - there's tests in the drawer but I'll be holding out to Saturday. 2 more sleeps eeeekkkkk!!xx
TTC since 2017
June 2018 MMC 10weeks
Aug 2018 CP 4+6
Oct 2018 MC 6+1
March 2019 CP 4+5
June 2019 MMC 8+4
1 frostie on ice

Leezo

#598 Post by Leezo » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:34 pm

ERB wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:57 am
Hey Apricat, I had a really detailed scan on Tuesday and got to see all the growth. All the organs are in the right place and bee was so cute, joining the little hands together.
I checked my weight with the midwife and she said it was ok. So I’m happy enough with that. I remember the last time, I gained 5 pounds by 20 weeks, and when my waters broke that week, I lost 3 pounds. I know I shouldn’t be hung up on weight, it’s more that I’m making sure I’m eating enough. I’m certainly not restricting myself at all, some days I can’t be fed. 🤣. I do feel that I’m eating enough and when I’m hungry I eat. Like dove said, just making healthier choices as I’m conscious of bee being healthy 😍🥰. Best of luck with the scan tomorrow. 19 weeks is the milestone scan, the big one. It’s so cool how you see the brain, spine and all the organs in detail. I hadn’t realized I was being scanned on Tuesday with the blood test so I was such a lovely surprise.

Ohh Leezo, not long now to go now for the OTD. I’ve everything crossed for you. I’ll light a little candle for you today 🥰.
Thank you so much ERB - that means so much xxx
TTC since 2017
June 2018 MMC 10weeks
Aug 2018 CP 4+6
Oct 2018 MC 6+1
March 2019 CP 4+5
June 2019 MMC 8+4
1 frostie on ice

Apricat

#599 Post by Apricat » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:46 pm

ERB the scans you’re not expecting are lovely- glad to hear bee is doing well, hope the test results were all ok - do you know the gender now?
We are still not going to find out wanting a surprise

Leezo - well done for holding out I caved at 4dp 🫣

Bought my first item for bean yesterday- washable nappies 🤣 after spending days researching them the ones I really like (but one of the more expensive) were on offer 40% off plus I found a discount code for another 15% - love a bargain

They should arrive tomorrow - just need to find a doll now so my OH can start practicing 😉

dove

#600 Post by dove » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:12 pm

Hey girls,

ERB- glad to hear Bee is growing nicely!

Apricat- hope your scan went well today!

Leezo- one more sleep to go! Well done for holding out, got my fingers crossed for you! Will check back in to see how you got on!
Pottery sounds like a lot of fun! I’m ok, not got any plans this weekend just gonna chill with DH

Xx