Single Lesbian trying for baby through IVF

Trying for a family as a single parent?
Siarad

Single Lesbian trying for baby through IVF

#1 Post by Siarad » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:44 pm

Hi, I'm a 36 year old single lesbian trying for a baby through donor sperm and IVF.

I'm due to start IVF meds on 5th October. I am glad to have got to this point in the process but finding it out to have big flurries of activity and points of progress, followed by long waits and trying to return to work/social life as if nothing's happening when this huge thing is happening in the background.

Just looking for fellow prospective single parents for chat and support.

MillieMay

Re: Single Lesbian trying for baby through IVF

#2 Post by MillieMay » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:10 pm

Hi Siarad,

I'm not single but I am a lesbian in the middle of IVF with donor sperm and my own eggs so always here if you want to chat about anything.

I know what you mean about the flurries of activity followed by long waits, its excruciating x
One half of a same sex couple on our second IVF cycle.

July 2021 IVF - chemical pregnancy 💔
September 2021 FET - BFP ♥️

mollymartha

Re: Single Lesbian trying for baby through IVF

#3 Post by mollymartha » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:58 am

Hi if yiu aren't already a member check out the Facebook group solo mums by choice uk it's so so fab very friendly and welcoming lots of chat from members at every stage including lesbian ladies it's a private group there are others too best of luck I'm a solo mum by choice to the most beautiful baby girl 20 months always happy to chat x
me : single lady 37 - donor sperm

3 x natural iuis jan/feb/March 2019 all BFN
Ivf may 2019 12 eggs 10 fertilised 7 top grade blasts bfp 4th June
Beautiful baby girl born at 37+3 on 20/01/20 finally a mummy miracles do happen 6 frozen blasts