APRIL 2021 2WW

Tense, Nervous, Want to strangle your DH??? You are not alone...

Moderator: Administrator

LeaLeaAH

Re: APRIL 2021 2WW

#301 Post by LeaLeaAH » Mon May 03, 2021 8:57 pm

Long weekend travelling but so so good to see people 🥰
No idea what’s going on outside, stormy much?!

Hope you had a lovely weekend JoJo.

Thinking of you Darcey and hope the rest of you ladies are doing good. Be great to hear how you’re getting on xx
Wife and I started our journey Jan 20
3 failed IUI
IVF Oct - 11 embryos
2 failed FET
Genetic testing the 9 Frosties - 4 euploids
FET with 1 euploid - Mar 28th...BFP 9.4.21

JojoA

#302 Post by JojoA » Tue May 04, 2021 6:26 pm

Hope you got some answers and a plan today Darcey.

Bet it was a tiring and emotional weekend hey LeaLea? Made so much more special with Bean in tow :wink:

How are you feeling about Thursday Cherrie?

Hope your feeling a bit brighter Lilyluna?

Emerald, you’ve got less then a week to go now! I found the first weeks wait the worst...hoping this week goes quicker for you also :D

My nausea has defo not been in my head this weekend and tiredness has kicked back in!

Love to all our ladies xx

LeaLeaAH

#303 Post by LeaLeaAH » Wed May 05, 2021 7:33 am

Morning all 😊

Checking in.
Was a lovely weekend thanks JoJo but boy did I feel the tiredness.....also managed to either go full hayfever or I have a cold, so feeling particularly run down at the moment.

Big week this week for our group - sending lots of love and positive vibes.

Cherrie - been thinking of you 🥰

JoJo - titch giving you a hard time? Sending loves xx
3 failed IUI
IVF Oct - 11 embryos
2 failed FET

Cherrie87

#304 Post by Cherrie87 » Wed May 05, 2021 7:48 am

Morning Ladies,

I doing okay, morning sickness is in full gear every day I wake up I feel sick straight away, after 10 minutes I'm throwing up. Just glad I'm only getting it first thing and not after eating... I hate being sick 😔

I'm still bleeding very very lightly, I supposed you'd call it spotting as its only when I wipe. So still worried about that.
Super nervous about tomorrow, I'm so scared that there will be no heartbeat 💔

I didn't sleep well last night was up at 2.30 watching how to train your dragon 🤣

Darcey, I hope Tuesday went okay and you managed to form a plan with your consultant.

Glad you had a good weekend Lealea, it's lovely to see family after so long... did you tell them about bean?

Hope you're doing okay Jojo, the first trimester really is horrible.

Love to all ❤

LeaLeaAH

#305 Post by LeaLeaAH » Wed May 05, 2021 8:00 am

Oh Cherrie, I don’t know if I feel for you or if I’m jealous. I wish mine was only in the morning! I do feel for you though, it’s bloody awful and being sick is the worst. Have to just know it’s cos little bugger is letting you know they’re there. One more sleep, not long to wait. Will be thinking of you. There will be more to see tomorrow! Xx
3 failed IUI
IVF Oct - 11 embryos
2 failed FET

Kezzle82

#306 Post by Kezzle82 » Wed May 05, 2021 8:12 am

Hey everyone,

Wondering if anyone is in the May camp? Currently 4dp5dt. Overthinking every cramp, twinge and prickling sensation.

Hope everyone else is doing okay during this time.

JojoA

#307 Post by JojoA » Wed May 05, 2021 8:53 am

Welcome Kezzle! We have Emerald also who’s OTD is next week. It’s so hard not to overthink and read into every little twinge or strange sensation but keep going, you’ve got this far!

What time are you in tomorrow Cherrie, will be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed💖 I’m glad your hubby can come with you this time. Sickness although horrific I imagine is actually quite reassuring for you at the moment...it’s a good job your off work! I was reading that bleeds during ivf pregnancy are statistically 30% more likely, not sure why.

Have you sorted out payment for scan yet LeaLea? Glad you had a great weekend. When’s your next midwife appointment? Ours is next Thursday for meet and great, hoping they will arrange scan date then. Desperate to check up on Titch again xx

LeaLeaAH

#308 Post by LeaLeaAH » Wed May 05, 2021 9:55 am

Our scan is 27th May but I’m waiting on a call for us to be matched with a midwife 🙏🤞
And no.... payment saga continues. Wife constructed an email and we found some info on their website to contradict their demands so waiting on a response 😱

Excited for your meet and greet! I’m also desperate to see bean again. 8 weeks today for us. My app says reproductive organs will become either testes or ovaries this week - madness!!
3 failed IUI
IVF Oct - 11 embryos
2 failed FET

DarceyDoo

#309 Post by DarceyDoo » Wed May 05, 2021 11:27 am

Good morning everyone,

Hope you are all ok despite the sickness and nausea. How exciting that you are starting to have midwife appointments etc. Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I felt like I needed a break from all things IVF related. Thank you all for thinking of me and for your best wishes.

My follow up review was a bit underwhelming but I'm not sure what I expected really. The consultant thinks we were just unlucky on this occasion, he doesn’t think that at this stage he needs to change our protocol or do any extra tests. He agreed that testing our embryos probably wasn't necessary and thinks we just need to try again. He did suggest introducing Heparin after ET this time which we are open to. He agreed that my endo could be creating a hostile environment for the embryos and hindering implantation but they can't do anything about this as the endo is so severe that the risks associated with removing it are too high and there is a good chance they would rupture my bowel and then I would need a colostomy bag :( very annoying!

I have finally stopped bleeding and feel better physically. I have to wait for one more cycle and then I will start down regulating on day 21 as I have to do another long protocol. ET will likely be early Jul which feels like an eternity away. I really find the waiting between cycles so hard after being so comsumed by the process for months and then suddenly nothing. I feel a bit lost.

Wishing you so much luck tomorrow Cherrie, I will be thinking about you.

Welcome Kezzle  the first week of the 2ww is the worst part, it really drags but the second week seems to go a bit quicker. Is this your first cycle? Try and keep yourself busy if you can. Have a walk very day to keep the blood flowing to your uterus and watch lots of nice films and tv shows, go out for a nice lunch or evening meal, it’s a bit easier to keep occupied now things are opening up again. I strongly advise against testing early if you can avoid it. Obviously everyone is different and you need to do what works for you but it can really mess with your head as the results just aren’t accurate. I will b keeping everything crossed that this is a positive cycle for you.

Sending love to you all xx

Emerald33

#310 Post by Emerald33 » Wed May 05, 2021 12:23 pm

Hi ladies, Sorry I've been missing in action. I don't get notifications for this forum, not sure if it's user error :roll: Firstly I am so happy for those of you who have had good news and sighs of relief this last week. So very sorry to anyone who hasn't been as fortunate or who those who had a few worrying hiccups along the way. The whole process can be complete torture and is a complete head f**k. I've been doing okay, keeping busy with work last week but not too busy and planned a countryside break for the bank hol weekend where there was much rest and relaxation :)

I'd been feeling fine, a little anxious but kept telling myself to just trust the process but this has become a little more difficult since I woke up yesterday to bleeding :( It started off light so my thinking was ooh it might be implantation bleeding with it being day 8 but as the day went on it became heavier and accompanied by cramps. It feels like my usual period and the bleeding is much the same today. The need to change from pantyliner to pad was very much there. I rang Care this morning and they've told me to just rest, get plenty of sleep and a balanced diet but I just need to ride it out until test day next Monday. I don't really know what to think if I'm honest. My heads is all over the place. It seems too heavy for implantation bleeding. It could be bleeding caused by the utrogestan pessaries I am on (taking 3 a day) or it could by an early period.

Whilst I had been preparing myself for a BFN, I hadn't expected early heavy bleeding so it's completely thrown me. Himself keeps telling me that this heavy bleeding can happen with pessaries. He's straight to Google in an attempt to reassure me, god love him but I'm finding it hard to not reside to the fact that it hasn't worked. I am trying to remain positive but it's proving difficult. As I am getting close to OTD, I am feeling more and more nervous and this recent bleeding has only added to this. Waiting until OTD to take the test wasn't something I was struggling with really as I just felt that when I do it, I want to be sure the result is as accurate as it could be. I didn't want to test early and waste energy on a possibly inaccurate result but now I'm not so sure. I only have 4.5 days to go so I just need to put my big girl pants on and hope this bleeding stops soon. I can't tell you how lovely it was to come on here today though and see some of you asking about me. I wish I'd joined this forum sooner but so grateful all the same. Sending support and positive thinking to you all xx
35, TTC for 2 years
Stage 2 Endometriosis
Lap & Dye - Dec 2020
First IVF Cycle - April 2021 - BFN
Second IVF Cycle - TBC

DarceyDoo

#311 Post by DarceyDoo » Wed May 05, 2021 3:45 pm

Hi Emerald,

Lovely to hear from you. I think I must have missed your earlier post so just had a read back over it. I am pleased to hear you have been coping ok with this dreaded two week wait, it really is the worst isnt it :( I am so sorry to read about the bleeding though, its no wonder you are feeling anxious. Its so hard to know what to think, lots of ladies have had bleeds and still gone on to have a BFP and then a successful pregnancy but its natural to assume the worse and its going to be a difficult few days waiting for your OTD. You need to do what feels right for you. If you test early there is obviously a chance the result could change between now and your OTD but if you feel like it will help you then do what feels right and if means testing earier then go ahead. Sorry you are going through this,it really isn't fair. Sending you lots of love and positivity, this cycle isn't over yet and there is still hope xx

JojoA

#312 Post by JojoA » Wed May 05, 2021 4:30 pm

LeaLea what app are you using? It’s crazy reading each week how things develop.

Darcey...lovely to hear from you. I don’t blame you from taking some time out, it’s amazing how things become so consuming and you get sucked into it being all you think about. Sorry to hear appointment didn’t quite give you what you needed. Whilst it’s great that they don’t think it was anything specific I do understand how frustrating that can be. You almost want them to say it was this...or this went wrong because then you know how to fix it and it will work next time. On a positive note though it’s good that there isn’t something wrong and they think it was unfortunately bad luck. Have they given any medication to help with your endo? After our first failed cycle before I had laparoscopy they were on about giving me meds that would help calm it down a little. Perhaps to help time pass sooner plan a little weekend break away with your daughter? Have some much der served r+r and enjoy all the things we can’t do whilst going through treatment? Thank you for updating us, we’ve all been thinking of you xx

What time is your scan tomorrow Cherrie?

Ah Emerald, I’m sorry to hear your having a rough time. As Darcey says, do what you feel is right for you and what you have to do. Defo make sure you have a restful few days and be kind to yourself. Glad you had a nice weekend away, you deserve it! Your partner sounds like a rock bless him, lean on him as much as you need. Glad this forum helps and remember we are all here for you, no need to wear your big girl pants with us 💖 xxx
Ps) When you submit reply there is a little tick box you click and it will email notify you of a reply on this post!

LeaLeaAH

#313 Post by LeaLeaAH » Wed May 05, 2021 6:17 pm

I use pregnancy+ app 😊

Darcey - lovely to see you pop up again. All the waiting is so hard and unfortunately it doesn’t stop. Agree with JoJo, take this time to take a break, go do something lovely. Great that we’re able to do that now, massively helpful for all of us in waiting periods 🙏 get yourself feeling top notch and ready to take the next embryo 🥰

Emerald, so sorry to hear what you’ve been going through. I always feel like I need/want more from Care and to wait til OTD is so hard. However, I still think, like Darcey said that it’s best to hold out as it can be such a play with your feelings. You’re already going through enough as it is. I really hope you’re ok. Sounds like your partners a caring bear so take it all. It must be so hard for them all to sit on the sides and not feel the same physical that we feel. But we’re always here to support as well. Sending lots of loves xx
3 failed IUI
IVF Oct - 11 embryos
2 failed FET

Cherrie87

#314 Post by Cherrie87 » Wed May 05, 2021 7:07 pm

Emerald, I agree with the girls. Try hold out of OTD. Although I can't speak really I POAS the day before 🙈
It really is a mind f**k I agree with you there. ❤

My scan is at 12 😔 wish it was earlier... but I'm terrified to be honest.

Xxxxx

LeaLeaAH

#315 Post by LeaLeaAH » Wed May 05, 2021 8:57 pm

Oh Cherrie - sending you lots of love and cuddles.
This time tomorrow - you will feel completely different. You’re so close. Listen to a sleep story tonight (try Calm app) meditate in the morning (10 mins will do you) have a lovely breakfast and stand in front of the mirror with your hands on your hips and tell yourself you’re a hero and you can do this!
Will be thinking of you. Sending lots of positives your way xxx
3 failed IUI
IVF Oct - 11 embryos
2 failed FET

JojoA

#316 Post by JojoA » Thu May 06, 2021 9:57 am

Not to long to go now Cherrie...you’ve done so well getting through this week.
Will be thinking of you both and little bugger 💖💖💖💖💖
Sending lots of love and keeping everything crossed all is ok xxxxxx

LeaLeaAH

#317 Post by LeaLeaAH » Thu May 06, 2021 10:25 am

Quick update on the charge.
Turns out it was a mistake.
So calling me less than 2 hours after my happy moment to try and charge me and demand payment of £210 was completely unnecessary.
Brilliant!

Sending positive vibes to you Cherrie - we’re all thinking of you xx
3 failed IUI
IVF Oct - 11 embryos
2 failed FET

Cherrie87

#318 Post by Cherrie87 » Thu May 06, 2021 12:53 pm

It isn't good news for us 😭😭💔💔

There is no change from last week's scan and I have started to heamorrage around the sac, they have asked me call my gp for a referral to the EPU so they can scan me there and decided what to do.

I'm going to take myself away from this forum so I can try and come to terms with the fact that I will never have another child... But I really do wish you all the best in your pregnancies and I have so much love for the support you have given me.

Love to you all ❤❤❤

JojoA

#319 Post by JojoA » Thu May 06, 2021 1:00 pm

Oh Cherrie, I am so so sorry.
There are no words but just know you have very much been in my thoughts all along this journey and will continue to be.
You have been so brave and brought so much to all of us
Thank you 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Sending you lots of love and strength for the next few days and weeks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LeaLeaAH

#320 Post by LeaLeaAH » Thu May 06, 2021 1:02 pm

Cherrie - this is heartbreaking. I’m so sorry to read this.
You’ve been so strong and brave through all of this.
Completely understand you taking yourself away from here.
Sending you lots of love and wish I could give you a huge hug. Look after yourself xxxxx
3 failed IUI
IVF Oct - 11 embryos
2 failed FET

DarceyDoo

#321 Post by DarceyDoo » Thu May 06, 2021 2:18 pm

Cherrie my heart breaks for you. I can't begin to tell you how very sorry I am. No one deserved a happy outcome more than you did. Life is so cruel and unfair and makes no sense at times. Your bravery and courage throughout this process has been truly inspirational. Please take care and be kind to yourself xxx

Emerald33

#322 Post by Emerald33 » Thu May 06, 2021 9:09 pm

Thanks ladies, your kind messages of support have me in tears but good tears 🥰 I will wait until Monday to test and try to remain hopeful as there is still a small chance. What will be, will be. Hope you’re all keeping well xx
35, TTC for 2 years
Stage 2 Endometriosis
Lap & Dye - Dec 2020
Second IVF Cycle - TBC

Emerald33

#323 Post by Emerald33 » Thu May 06, 2021 9:17 pm

Oh Cherrie I’ve just seen your update 😭 I had been thinking of you today, hoping the scan would be fine.This process can be so very cruel and so unfair. There are no words. I hope this isn’t the end for you, I really do. Take care of yourself 💕 x
35, TTC for 2 years
Stage 2 Endometriosis
Lap & Dye - Dec 2020
Second IVF Cycle - TBC

Maria-H19

#324 Post by Maria-H19 » Fri May 07, 2021 5:57 pm

Hello all,

I haven't checked in for a bit! I'm so happy for those who have had good news and I really feel for those with bad news.

I did a test on 28 April and got a BFP, all seemed to be fine and then I switched to Utrogestan 3x a day, as there seemed to be a country shortage of Cyclogest. Today, I've been getting cramps and have had a light bleed which has caused me so much worry. My scan is booked for the 19th, and CARE reassured me that it *can* be normal to have a bleed, but it's very difficult to feel reassured.

Now just resting, but a bit of a gloomy start to my weekend sadly.

Hope you're all OK. xx

LeaLeaAH

#325 Post by LeaLeaAH » Fri May 07, 2021 6:16 pm

Hi Maria,

Congrats on your BFP!

I know it can be unnerving and your head is probably spinning. I had a bleed on the Monday before my scan but it came and went in a wipe.

I know it’s hard but you must stay strong and positive for your sanity. Keep yourself busy. Create milestones between now and 19th to get you there. Keeping everything crossed for you that you can see the little heartbeat 😊

We’re hear you chat to if you need! 🥰
3 failed IUI
IVF Oct - 11 embryos
2 failed FET