TWW Nov/Dec 21

Tense, Nervous, Want to strangle your DH??? You are not alone...

Moderator: Administrator

Beanhas2mummies

Re: TWW Nov/Dec 21

#26 Post by Beanhas2mummies » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:41 pm

Leanne87 wrote: ↑
Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:47 pm
Ahh it's all fun and games isn't it!
I am working full time and were going to London this weekend (live near Cambridge) so that will be nice. I was very very naughty today. I am 9 days post transfer and did a test. I feel very bad for doing it, have no idea if the result is correct and haven't even told my partner! Oops haha x
oohhh... i have been so tempted!! Tomorrow we are 7dp5dt and really want to test but like everyone has said.... i dont want the results either lol
I have everything crossed for you!! Looking forward to finding out your news on the OTD🀞🏻🀞🏻

Leanne87

#27 Post by Leanne87 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:58 am

Tazzy, it was positive but the trigger shot was 16 days prior to the test so I'm not sure if that could still be causing it!! Not going to be telling my partner. He would not approve of early testing, he is a bit anal haha!

SJM best of luck if you are testing today x

Bean, it's so hard isn't it! I had my first baby when I was 20 (planned and married haha) 13 years ago and really thought that it would be so easy to do again! I guess my body must have had a rough 13 years! When is your test date? This is our first go so I don't know much about it but ours was a day 5 transfer xx

Sjm15

#28 Post by Sjm15 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:26 am

Morning Everyone

Over the moon the announce that I got my BFP today!! :D :D :D

Thank you for your messages or support. XX

My fingers are crossed for all of you! Keep us updated. Positive vibes to you xx
Referred to CARE 2015 - IVF/ICSI starting Oct/Nov

Leanne87

#29 Post by Leanne87 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:59 am

Incredible, congratulations!!! I am so, so happy for you! I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly xx

Sjm15

#30 Post by Sjm15 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:00 pm

Thank you so much Leanne!
Me too :lol: πŸ˜… xx

Leezo

#31 Post by Leezo » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:02 pm

Sjm15 wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:26 am
Morning Everyone

My fingers are crossed for all of you! Keep us updated. Positive vibes to you xx
Awww congratulations on your BFP - over the moon for you guys - heres to a happy and healthy 8 months ahead!!xx

Leezo

#32 Post by Leezo » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:06 pm

Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:58 am
Tazzy, it was positive but the trigger shot was 16 days prior to the test so I'm not sure if that could still be causing it!! Not going to be telling my partner. He would not approve of early testing, he is a bit anal haha!

Bean, it's so hard isn't it! I had my first baby when I was 20 (planned and married haha) 13 years ago and really thought that it would be so easy to do again! I guess my body must have had a rough 13 years! When is your test date? This is our first go so I don't know much about it but ours was a day 5 transfer xx
Aww Leanne I'm sure it was just lovely to see a BFP though! My husband also wouldn't approve of early testing :roll: The entire process is just draining isn't it? Do you think you'll put away the tests and wait to OTD or will you be tempted to keep testing - it's all a bit if a head melt isn't it! Whatever you decide I hope you are feeling well xx

Leezo

#33 Post by Leezo » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:12 pm

Bean how are you feeling? Keeping busy? 6dp5dt today and sending myself crazy - kinda knew that would happen though. Analysing every single twinge and my Google search history is a sight to behold :roll: :lol:
Do you reckon you'll hold out to Tuesday? Tried to broach the subject to OH last night and got a solid no..... Is your LO's birthday this weekend? I've been a bit crampy on and off but as others have said before it's probably a side effect of the glorious waxy bullets!
Xx

Leanne87

#34 Post by Leanne87 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:24 pm

Leezo wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:06 pm

Aww Leanne I'm sure it was just lovely to see a BFP though! My husband also wouldn't approve of early testing :roll: The entire process is just draining isn't it? Do you think you'll put away the tests and wait to OTD or will you be tempted to keep testing - it's all a bit if a head melt isn't it! Whatever you decide I hope you are feeling well xx
Hmm to be honest, I've opened the flood gates now! Don't want to but pretty sure I won't be able to help but test every day! How are you doing xx

Leezo

#35 Post by Leezo » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:27 pm

I'm doing ok Leanne thank you. After extensive googling I'm really coming to the reality that symptom spotting is a big fat waste of time! Sooooooo much conflicting reports on absolutely everything. I'm home alone today which is never a good thing though as it just gives me even more time to think! :lol: Days are surely dragging in!! How are you my lovely?xx

e&h

#36 Post by e&h » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:12 pm

Morning Everyone

Yayyyyy!!!!! So happy for you. Stay healthy and all the best vibes for your 7 week scan
Started journey June 2019
IVF FET November 2019
Baby Boy :D Born July 2020
4 x 5 day blastos on ice left...

- Baby 2 -
FET 15th Nov 2021
BFP 27th Nov 2021
NEG Blood test 29th Nov 2021

Leezo

#37 Post by Leezo » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:44 pm

e&h wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:12 pm
Morning Everyone

Yayyyyy!!!!! So happy for you. Stay healthy and all the best vibes for your 7 week scan
I was just thinking about you there - it must nearly be your OTD time? How are you holding up my lovely?xx

Leanne87

#38 Post by Leanne87 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:07 pm

Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:27 pm
I'm doing ok Leanne thank you. After extensive googling I'm really coming to the reality that symptom spotting is a big fat waste of time! Sooooooo much conflicting reports on absolutely everything. I'm home alone today which is never a good thing though as it just gives me even more time to think! :lol: Days are surely dragging in!! How are you my lovely?xx
Ahh I didn't have any spotting. My IVF friend is 2 days ahead of m so her test date is tomorrow and she has had some spotting. It's a minefield isn't it and sometimes Google isn't your friend! Sorry to hear you were on your own, I hope you have some company now xx

Leezo

#39 Post by Leezo » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:45 pm

Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:07 pm
Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:27 pm
Ahh I didn't have any spotting. My IVF friend is 2 days ahead of m so her test date is tomorrow and she has had some spotting. It's a minefield isn't it and sometimes Google isn't your friend! Sorry to hear you were on your own, I hope you have some company now xx
Sorry Leanne I didn't make myself very clear there I'm not physically spotting I'm trying to 'symptom spot' - as in trying to work out what symptoms could possibly lead to a positive test. OH is home now so at least I've something to occupy my mind. You are right it's a complete minefield - I'm now working out why people say it's a rollercoaster, sooo many ups and downs in the space of a day!! I hope your IVF friend gets some good news also!xx

e&h

#40 Post by e&h » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:00 pm

Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:44 pm
I was just thinking about you there - it must nearly be your OTD time? How are you holding up my lovely?xx
All good here. A little less than two days to go, just getting sick of all the injections now.

Though had a bit of nightmare - we had to order more medication but they didn't send any needles! Ahhh not the stress you need! Luckily Care sorted it pretty quickly and thankfully didn't miss any injections (lucky me)

Crying at absolutely everything at the moment, which was a similar thing that happened last time so... I'm hopeful!

I ordered some tests and they arrived today.. struggling to stop myself from testing early...so tempting....
IVF FET November 2019

- Baby 2 -
FET 15th Nov 2021
BFP 27th Nov 2021

Beanhas2mummies

#41 Post by Beanhas2mummies » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:13 pm

Hi Leanne87, my OTD is next wednesday but we have bought some clue blue early testing kits with the tesco shop tomorow!! :shock: :D

Beanhas2mummies

#42 Post by Beanhas2mummies » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:14 pm

Morning Everyone

Wow congratulations, thats amazing news!! Oh I'm so pleased for you!!!! :) :)

Beanhas2mummies

#43 Post by Beanhas2mummies » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:19 pm

Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:12 pm
Bean how are you feeling? Keeping busy? 6dp5dt today and sending myself crazy - kinda knew that would happen though. Analysing every single twinge and my Google search history is a sight to behold :roll: :lol:
Do you reckon you'll hold out to Tuesday? Tried to broach the subject to OH last night and got a solid no..... Is your LO's birthday this weekend? I've been a bit crampy on and off but as others have said before it's probably a side effect of the glorious waxy bullets!
Xx
Hi, I'm good thank you!!! Ive been super busy at work this week. Now for 3 days off, so made plans to meet with friends tomorrow before the school run/swimming. Then a filled weekend or karate class, ice skating (or watching for me!) And then a childs party sunday and family lunch in the afternoon! May need a nap in between in all!
Yes my girlies birthday on wednesday :shock:
I know what you mean about the symptoms spotting! Are you feeling ok in yourself? Its so hard with all of the meds and bullets isnt it. Not sure we will hold out! Going to try but we are so impatient!
When was your test date again?

Leanne87

#44 Post by Leanne87 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:49 am

Good morning ladies, how are we all?

E&h sending you lots of love and luck for today xx

Bean, did your tests arrive? Have you managed to hold off xx

Leezo, is symptom spotting still driving you nuts? I've still had none, except I am soo tired by 8pm!

My friend who I made in the waiting room got her positive yesterday so that was a lovely start to my day.

Eek, one more sleep for me now. The wait has felt like forever but now I'm somewhat terrified to know if it's worked!

e&h

#45 Post by e&h » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:32 am

It's a BFP :!: :!: :!: :!:

:) makes all the random crying outbursts worth it. But in classic pregnancy style, we are now worrying about getting to the next milestone. Haha!

Sending good vibes to all of you :D
IVF FET November 2019

- Baby 2 -
FET 15th Nov 2021
BFP 27th Nov 2021

Leezo

#46 Post by Leezo » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:16 pm

Beanhas2mummies wrote: ↑
Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:19 pm
Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:12 pm
Xx
Hi, I'm good thank you!!! Ive been super busy at work this week. Now for 3 days off, so made plans to meet with friends tomorrow before the school run/swimming. Then a filled weekend or karate class, ice skating (or watching for me!) And then a childs party sunday and family lunch in the afternoon! May need a nap in between in all!
Yes my girlies birthday on wednesday :shock:
I know what you mean about the symptoms spotting! Are you feeling ok in yourself? Its so hard with all of the meds and bullets isnt it. Not sure we will hold out! Going to try but we are so impatient!
When was your test date again?
I know what you mean! There are no tests in the house so I don't even have the option which I great! OTD on Tuesday 30th - have been on and off crampy nearly every day since ET and yesterday had nearly a full day of nausea and sore breasts - this morning....nothing.....just the usual progesterone bloat! Oh and the beginnings of a migraine that I can't medicate for! :? I know there's absolutely nothing that can influence the result bit Tuesday can't com quick enough - patience is a virtue that unfortunately I did not receive..... :lol: How are you feeling my lovely?xx

Leezo

#47 Post by Leezo » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:17 pm

Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:32 am

:) makes all the random crying outbursts worth it. But in classic pregnancy style, we are now worrying about getting to the next milestone. Haha!

Oh my goodness - huge congratulations!!! Super pleased for you guys!! A very happy and healthy 8 months ahead xxxxx

Leezo

#48 Post by Leezo » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:19 pm

Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:49 am
Good morning ladies, how are we all?

E&h sending you lots of love and luck for today xx

Bean, did your tests arrive? Have you managed to hold off xx

Leezo, is symptom spotting still driving you nuts? I've still had none, except I am soo tired by 8pm!

My friend who I made in the waiting room got her positive yesterday so that was a lovely start to my day.

Eek, one more sleep for me now. The wait has felt like forever but now I'm somewhat terrified to know if it's worked!
Wow Leanne that came round quickly! I will be thinking of you tomorrow and sending all my positive vibes and baby dust your way xxx

Tazzy

#49 Post by Tazzy » Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:46 pm

Congratulations!!!!
Have you got a scan date?
My OTD was 14/11 and scan on 08/12.. the wait is torture!!
1st ICSI 2011
DS born on 4.4.2012 πŸ’™
2nd ICSI 2014
DD born 19.4.2015πŸ’–
ICSI 3 & 4 2017… both BFN
Trying again - Sept 2021 🀞🏼

Sjm15

#50 Post by Sjm15 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:15 pm

Congratulations to you!! Xx