TWW March/April

Tense, Nervous, Want to strangle your DH??? You are not alone...

Moderator: Administrator

YTIREV

Re: TWW March/April

#51 Post by YTIREV » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:14 am

PatientlywaitingforR wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:56 am
Morning all, congrats to all that have had their bfps this month. And to those that haven't- don't give up on the journey, although it's hard there's always hope.
To those still waiting to test - hang on in there.

I'm officially in my two week wait now after having a day 6 blasto put back yesterday. This is my 5th round of ivf (2nd fet) so maybe it's 5th time lucky 😊

I've been super laid back with this cycle, haven't bothered with any type of changes to see if the key is actually just not overthinking. If it doesn't work this time we're back to our last fresh cycle. What will be will be eh!
Congratulations on being PUPO! I hope you’ll be taking it easy, fingers crossed for you xx
Ivf (egg sharer) 2016 - bfp ds born nov 16
Fresh cycle aug 2021, 1 day 3 transferred - BFN
Fresh IVF cycle Nov/dec icsi 2021 - BFN
Frozen cycle March 22 - BFP! EDD 15/12/2022

Mcdowellray1

#52 Post by Mcdowellray1 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:43 pm

Hope all going ok 8dpt feels like period coming. You just keep.looking for signs omg!!

Maia2221

#53 Post by Maia2221 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:59 am

Hi all - how’s everyone doing?

Amy - how are you finding the wait in the lead up to the scan? I’m very nervous 😣 also been having awful nausea. Who on earth called in ‘morning sickness’?! Mine is 24/7 mixed with horrendous heartburn 😭 but all worth it in the end 🤞🏼And I guess it’s all a positive sign. Have you still got back ache?

@patientlywaiting - congrats on your PUPO. How is it all going? When’s your OTD?

@McDowellRay - fingers crossed for you that it wasn’t AF.

Hope everyone is staying strong ❤️

amyprice88

#54 Post by amyprice88 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:53 am

Higgi and patientlywaiting I hope you're surviving the 2ww, I've got my fingers crossed for good news for you. When is your OTD?

Mcdowellray I hope you're ok and it was not AF.

Maia the wait seems to be going on forever but I'm on the countdown until Tuesday now. When is your scan? I'm sorry you've been feeling rough, I've been living on mini cheddars to help my nausea. I'm still having quite frequent backache with occasional cramping but just keeping my fingers crossed its everything settling in and stretching. How's your bloating? I had to change from cyclogest to utrogestan and have ballooned 🤦‍♀️

Mcdowellray1

#55 Post by Mcdowellray1 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:53 pm

Hi all

Blood test confirmed negative so not sure what next steps think im done emotionally. Good luck everyone x

amyprice88

#56 Post by amyprice88 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:15 pm

Mcdowellray I'm really sorry to hear that, IVF can really take its toll. Be kind to yourself and take care x

Maia2221

#57 Post by Maia2221 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:14 pm

Mcdowellray1 wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:53 pm
Hi all

Blood test confirmed negative so not sure what next steps think im done emotionally. Good luck everyone x
McDowellray - I’m so sorry to hear that. Be kind to yourself. Wishing you love, support and strength.

Maia2221

#58 Post by Maia2221 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:17 pm

amyprice88 wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:53 am
Higgi and patientlywaiting I hope you're surviving the 2ww, I've got my fingers crossed for good news for you. When is your OTD?

Mcdowellray I hope you're ok and it was not AF.

Maia the wait seems to be going on forever but I'm on the countdown until Tuesday now. When is your scan? I'm sorry you've been feeling rough, I've been living on mini cheddars to help my nausea. I'm still having quite frequent backache with occasional cramping but just keeping my fingers crossed its everything settling in and stretching. How's your bloating? I had to change from cyclogest to utrogestan and have ballooned 🤦‍♀️
Hi Amy - how was your scan? I really hope it all went smoothly 😊🤞🏼 Mine is tomorrow and pretty nervous.

I’m feeling pretty rough - living off toast and crisps to deal with nausea. And already had to buy new pregnancy bras as mine no longer fit haha. I’m having cramping too but think that’s normal and a good sign. Bloating is pretty bad but fortunately working from home a lot so I can be in trackies all day 😂 hope you’re not feeling too rough.

RebeccaMoorphy

#59 Post by RebeccaMoorphy » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:38 pm

Hey all,

Did a frozen embryo transfers on the 15th, got a BFP this morning. Really strong lines. Then some bleeding started at lunchtime so it’s been a rollercoaster day. Clinic testing my blood tomorrow - bleeding could be Crinone related (and I’m on clexane which can make bleeding worse) so trying not to panic just yet.

This is the furthest we’ve got in 3 years so I’m enjoying being able to say I’m pregnant even if it only lasts a little bit.

Dalex1

#60 Post by Dalex1 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:16 pm

Hey Rebecca! Bit random but I remember you from the “lesbian” thread around 2019! I am the same as I was then - crap at posting on these forums as I can’t keep up with the replies but I couldn’t read your comment there without saying something! I am truly over the moon to read you have had your BFP test after the journey ye have both ventured together. Did you go ahead again yourself? The last I read your wife was going to be carrying? I said before a few years ago & I’ll say it again…your strength & courage through all of this is admirable. Your little Emby will be blessed to have such dedicated & determined Mummies. Everything crossed for ye!!! Xxx

RebeccaMoorphy

#61 Post by RebeccaMoorphy » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:30 pm

Aw thank you Dalex ❤️ We tried some IUIs with my wife with no luck and then switched to reciprocal. The little emby right now is from my wife’s eggs. Fingers crossed he stays stuck in there and the bleeding isn’t anything sinister ❤️

I hope your journey is going well. We’re both warriors! X

Dalex1

#62 Post by Dalex1 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:44 pm

❤️ bless you both! Although - there’s something special about the reciprocal journey! I carried my partner’s egg back in 2019 & our daughter is 2 since March. Strongly believe the bond we both share with her has a lot to do with that! Have everrrything crossed for you both. Bleeding after IVF is pretty common so let’s hope it’s a form of implantation or on the back of your medication! How quickly will you get the results? Are you completing treatment in Ireland? What a rollercoaster ride it all is. Have you got a viability scan booked? The most important thing right now is that you got your BFP & you’re pregnant as it stands so cherish that progress & know that your time if not now, is coming! Xxx

amyprice88

#63 Post by amyprice88 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:18 pm

Hi Maia, the scan went well thanks. We saw a heartbeat and baby is the right size and in the right place which is good news. I look forward to hearing how yours goes tomorrow!
Sorry you're still feeling rough, my nausea seems to have worn off but still have backache and cramping. Ah yes the joy of bloating, I'm back in work so trying to squeeze myself into some form of work trouser!x

Maia2221

#64 Post by Maia2221 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:52 pm

amyprice88 wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:18 pm
Hi Maia, the scan went well thanks. We saw a heartbeat and baby is the right size and in the right place which is good news. I look forward to hearing how yours goes tomorrow!
Sorry you're still feeling rough, my nausea seems to have worn off but still have backache and cramping. Ah yes the joy of bloating, I'm back in work so trying to squeeze myself into some form of work trouser!x
Ah so pleased to hear that 😊 ours went well too thanks! Amazing to hear the heartbeat, but I’m panicking that little bean is too small! It’s a lot smaller than what my pregnancy app is saying. I think hormones are making me super nervous about everything 😂😣

My nausea has worn off a little today too which is a massive relief. Sorry to hear you’ve still got cramping and backache. Hopefully that’ll ease soon.

RebeccaMoorphy

#65 Post by RebeccaMoorphy » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:09 pm

Almost definitely a miscarriage. Very heavy bleeding and cramps.
I’m on Tuesday for another HCG test (yesterday’s was reassuring apparently).

Feeling broken all over again after a few hours of joy on Wednesday.

Dalex1

#66 Post by Dalex1 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:59 pm

How far along are you? I ask that because I was 10 weeks pregnant when I experienced a bright red heavy bleed so bad I ended up in A&E and kept in hospital for 2 days. I was as good as told through triage to expect to lose the baby in the coming days / weeks but fortunately it turned out to be a subchorionic hematoma which is effectively a sac of blood that can occur on the back of implantation and if the body doesn’t absorb it, it bleeds out. It’s supposedly common in IVF pregnancies but it wasn’t something I had heard about before my own experience. I’ve read lots of positive stories on mumsnet of others who have experienced it at all kinds of points of their pregnancies. Some earlier than me some later. How heavy is your bleed? I was filling a pad every 15-20 minutes for 12+ hours before it slowed down (it didn’t stop, intermittent for the following few days). Did they complete an internal examination to check your cervix to see if it remains closed? That will also be a sign. How bad are your cramps? Hoping & praying for the best outcome for you. If your numbers were reassuring yesterday that counts for something at this present moment in time. Hold on to hope whilst you can. Do you know what they were by any chance? Have everything crossed for you & will keep you both in my thoughts. Have you experienced a miscarriage in any other cycle over the past few years? I’m so sorry you’re going through this after everything. 🙏🏻 You referred to the medication you being on can cause bleeding also? Did the clinic offer any advice surrounding that being a factor?