May 2021 TWW

Tense, Nervous, Want to strangle your DH??? You are not alone...

Moderator: Administrator

Sam5

Re: May 2021 TWW

#1476 Post by Sam5 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:21 pm

Givingitatry wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:32 pm
Sam5 wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:16 pm
Givingitatry wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:26 pm

Yeah, we will be a c-section regardless of when she decides to come but hoping she doesn't try and come before 39 weeks! I have had a bit of pregnancy related heart trouble so we have taken the decision to avoid the intensity of labour as likely we would end up with an emergency c-section as my body wouldn't manage it. This way it's as safe as it can be for both of us :) Not that I don't love the idea of being monitored really closely and after 18 hours of hell, be told I need to be cut open anyway... not quite how we planned the end of this but we hardly started it naturally so why not end on that ;) Means a longer recovery but equally my heart should be happy as larry not having a baby inside me so it'll be nice to not be tachycardic.

Ah sounds like he's definitely getting better with the sleeping! I hope one day it just clicks for him and you get a blissful 6 hours uninterrupted. I would say 8 but let's be realistic huh ;)

I'll let you know when she arrives and so glad you're doing well! x

You've definitely made the right decision!
I was monitored & it nearly ended in c section... I'd have taken c section straight away if they'd have offered.

Oh, I remember hoping Theo would get to term but really at 36w they only put on weight (& Theo didn't really put on any from that point due to placenta issues 🙄)

I hope it all goes to plan for you & your heart rate returns to normal ASAP!

Just relax & catch up on all the TV or books etc you want to watch/read while you can!
I can’t get over how many people seem to either need a c-section or are literally are within a whisker of being taken off for one. Bonkers really! I’m just finalising a few bits like life admin, getting my hair done, reading books, having hospital appointments etc. nothing too strenuous 🙂 I’m sure the moment she’s out my heart will be fine, just goes into overdrive across the day when I’m doing nothing 🙄 but I’m just glad she’s still in there and being strong and just need her to keep going a little longer and then it’s time to thrive on the outside 🙏🏻 x
Yes but it's safest so who cares how they come as long as its safe 🤷‍♀️

In my labour, I was monitored due to higher risk of stillbirth (from the placenta issues).
Theos heart rate was 180 & after hours of pushing the midwife was basically going on like I wasn't trying hard enough & it was my fault...
Then a Dr came in, took 1 look & rushed me to theatre.

When I see the recent news I do wonder what could have happened so I'm glad you're straight to c section!
Hopefully you will have a nice calm civilised birth.
1st IVF April 2021 - 2 blastocysts, 1 transferred, 1 frozen. 4th June 2021 5am = BFP!!! = safe arrival Feb 2022

Givingitatry

#1477 Post by Givingitatry » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:33 pm

Sam5 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:21 pm
Givingitatry wrote:
Sam5 wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:16 pm

You've definitely made the right decision!
I was monitored & it nearly ended in c section... I'd have taken c section straight away if they'd have offered.

Oh, I remember hoping Theo would get to term but really at 36w they only put on weight (& Theo didn't really put on any from that point due to placenta issues 🙄)

I hope it all goes to plan for you & your heart rate returns to normal ASAP!

Just relax & catch up on all the TV or books etc you want to watch/read while you can!
I can’t get over how many people seem to either need a c-section or are literally are within a whisker of being taken off for one. Bonkers really! I’m just finalising a few bits like life admin, getting my hair done, reading books, having hospital appointments etc. nothing too strenuous 🙂 I’m sure the moment she’s out my heart will be fine, just goes into overdrive across the day when I’m doing nothing 🙄 but I’m just glad she’s still in there and being strong and just need her to keep going a little longer and then it’s time to thrive on the outside 🙏🏻 x

In my labour, I was monitored due to higher risk of stillbirth (from the placenta issues).
Theos heart rate was 180 & after hours of pushing the midwife was basically going on like I wasn't trying hard enough & it was my fault...

When I see the recent news I do wonder what could have happened so I'm glad you're straight to c section!
I hear this so much that you’re felt to be the issue when really, sometimes it just doesn’t go to plan. I’m glad your little one arrived safely but sorry you had such an ordeal 😕 x
Oct 20 ICSI fresh (long): 2xday 5s - BFN
Feb 21 L1/2 tests: abnormal clotting, NK, T cells
Apr 21 Immune FET (long) 2xday 5s - BFP chemical
Aug 21 Immune FET (short) 2xday 5s - BFP ❤️ 👶🏻👶🏻 but early loss of one. 👶🏻 🎀 EDD 11/5/22. Safe arrival 4/5/22 ❤️

Sam5

#1478 Post by Sam5 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:30 pm

Givingitatry wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:33 pm
Sam5 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:21 pm
Givingitatry wrote:

I hear this so much that you’re felt to be the issue when really, sometimes it just doesn’t go to plan. I’m glad your little one arrived safely but sorry you had such an ordeal 😕 x
Yep, he was in the wrong position so never would have come without intervention... its just so wrong but yes, he's here & perfect, that's the main thing 😊
1st IVF April 2021 - 2 blastocysts, 1 transferred, 1 frozen. 4th June 2021 5am = BFP!!! = safe arrival Feb 2022

Givingitatry

#1479 Post by Givingitatry » Sun May 22, 2022 8:52 am

Hey everyone, am not sure if people are still on the boards but just wanted to share that our little girl arrived safely on 4th May and we are completely in love ❤️ We are settled at home and it’s like she’s always been here! Thanks for all the support over the past months and hope you’re all enjoying motherhood! x
Aug 21 Immune FET (short) 2xday 5s - BFP ❤️ 👶🏻👶🏻 but early loss of one. 👶🏻 🎀 EDD 11/5/22. Safe arrival 4/5/22 ❤️

Sam5

#1480 Post by Sam5 » Sun May 22, 2022 7:31 pm

Givingitatry wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 8:52 am
Hey everyone, am not sure if people are still on the boards but just wanted to share that our little girl arrived safely on 4th May and we are completely in love ❤️ We are settled at home and it’s like she’s always been here! Thanks for all the support over the past months and hope you’re all enjoying motherhood! x
Aww, fantastic, congratulations & well done...
What's her name?

You think you are in love now... in a few months, you'll get smiles whenever she sees you... its overwhelming & you won't believe so much love is possible!

Givingitatry

#1481 Post by Givingitatry » Sun May 22, 2022 7:50 pm

Sam5 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 7:31 pm
Givingitatry wrote:
What's her name?

You think you are in love now... in a few months, you'll get smiles whenever she sees you... its overwhelming & you won't believe so much love is possible!
It’s funny you say that as once she looked like she smiled (clearly wasn’t!) but you’re right it was amazing!! We chose Emilia - just a name we like 🙂 x

Sam5

#1482 Post by Sam5 » Mon May 23, 2022 10:12 am

Givingitatry wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 7:50 pm
Sam5 wrote:
Givingitatry wrote:
What's her name?

It’s funny you say that as once she looked like she smiled (clearly wasn’t!) but you’re right it was amazing!! We chose Emilia - just a name we like 🙂 x
Beautiful name 😍
I'm soo happy you got your little baby! I know you will be enjoying every second!

Givingitatry

#1483 Post by Givingitatry » Mon May 23, 2022 12:03 pm

Sam5 wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 10:12 am
Givingitatry wrote:
Sam5 wrote:

What's her name?

Beautiful name 😍
I'm soo happy you got your little baby! I know you will be enjoying every second!
Thanks Sam, I really am loving it 🥰 we waited so long but she’s completely worth it x

Sam5

#1484 Post by Sam5 » Mon May 23, 2022 12:42 pm

Givingitatry wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 12:03 pm
Sam5 wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 10:12 am
Givingitatry wrote:

Beautiful name 😍
Thanks Sam, I really am loving it 🥰 we waited so long but she’s completely worth it x
Aww, I was the same but honestly, it just gets better & better... & so does the sleep!

TiannaRichards93

#1485 Post by TiannaRichards93 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:33 am

Kezzle82 wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 8:03 am
Hey everyone,

Wondering if anyone is in the May camp? Currently 4dp5dt. Overthinking every cramp, twinge and prickling sensation.

Hope everyone else is doing okay during this time.
Yes, Yes, Yes!!!! And I’m stressing because I feel I may be overthinking but my cycle is so bad and distinctive it can’t be mistaken. I just don’t want to be disappointed but is it normal to feel different this early?

TiannaRichards93

#1486 Post by TiannaRichards93 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:38 am

Hi guys!
Has anyone experienced a sudden loss of breath and bloating but firmness more on one side? I’m nervous but excited as o haven’t felt this way before..

Sam5

#1487 Post by Sam5 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:20 am

TiannaRichards93 wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:38 am
Hi guys!
Has anyone experienced a sudden loss of breath and bloating but firmness more on one side? I’m nervous but excited as o haven’t felt this way before..
Hi
This is last year's forum so not sure that people see it anymore... I'm sure there will be one for this year if you search, or you can start one if not.

I cant remember what stage you'll be at but speak to your clinic about symptoms, they may want to check on you. It might be fine but all those hormones do strange things to us sometimes.

Wishing you all the best... 🤞 we all wish everyone could have success!

Good luck!!

TiannaRichards93

#1488 Post by TiannaRichards93 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:08 am

Thanks for replying xx