Cancelled cycle, poor response to stimulation - feeling down any advice please

Discussion group for people not currently undergoing treatment.

Moderator: Administrator

Loli21

Cancelled cycle, poor response to stimulation - feeling down any advice please

#1 Post by Loli21 » Sat May 15, 2021 8:01 am

Hi guys,

I have never posted to any forum before but am in my own head so much that am hoping there's someone out there who might be able to help me or provide some support.

We've been trying now for 2 years after I miscarried back in early 2019 and no luck. I turned to the medical profession and have been diagnosed with extremely low AMH and high FSH - am 33.

Started our first IVF cycle in March and after being on stimulation injection for days, they could find 2 follicles but at the last scan, they were gone. I got some blood taken and sent home. Received a phone call later during the day that they needed to cancel the cycle because I hadn't responded to the injections which is due to the poor AMH.

The doctor advised he will preform colomid challenge test next month and if I respond well, we can try a natural cycle. However, he didn't sound positive at all. He sounded like when someone wants to be seen as haven tried everything but not because he believed in it. I might be wrong but that's how I felt and still feeling.

This brought tears to my eyes seeing that all my hopes and dreams of having a family of my own is fading away slowly.

So as we all do, I made google a friend and been reading on how to improve my AMH. I read that supplements can help. The two am drawn towards are DHEA (you can only get it on prescription in the UK) and Smart fertility pills.

Does anyone have similar experience they can share? Any recommendation on any supplements or have anyone tried any of the above two I have listed?

Anything will help right now. I have also contacted a clinic in London on Hormones replacement therapy but they have not responded.

Anything at all will help at this point .
thanks.

Givingitatry

Re: Cancelled cycle, poor response to stimulation - feeling down any advice please

#2 Post by Givingitatry » Sat May 15, 2021 9:24 am

Loli21 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 8:01 am
Hi guys,

I have never posted to any forum before but am in my own head so much that am hoping there's someone out there who might be able to help me or provide some support.

We've been trying now for 2 years after I miscarried back in early 2019 and no luck. I turned to the medical profession and have been diagnosed with extremely low AMH and high FSH - am 33.

Started our first IVF cycle in March and after being on stimulation injection for days, they could find 2 follicles but at the last scan, they were gone. I got some blood taken and sent home. Received a phone call later during the day that they needed to cancel the cycle because I hadn't responded to the injections which is due to the poor AMH.

The doctor advised he will preform colomid challenge test next month and if I respond well, we can try a natural cycle. However, he didn't sound positive at all. He sounded like when someone wants to be seen as haven tried everything but not because he believed in it. I might be wrong but that's how I felt and still feeling.

This brought tears to my eyes seeing that all my hopes and dreams of having a family of my own is fading away slowly.

So as we all do, I made google a friend and been reading on how to improve my AMH. I read that supplements can help. The two am drawn towards are DHEA (you can only get it on prescription in the UK) and Smart fertility pills.

Does anyone have similar experience they can share? Any recommendation on any supplements or have anyone tried any of the above two I have listed?

Anything will help right now. I have also contacted a clinic in London on Hormones replacement therapy but they have not responded.

Anything at all will help at this point .
thanks.
Hi Loli21

I saw this and didn’t want to read and run. I can’t say I can necessarily help as my ivf journey is a different one but I completely understand the feeling about whether a family will ever be something we can have. But thought i would share a few things to see if it helps and hopefully someone who has gone through the same thing can give you their story and what they did 🙂

To say first, I’m so sorry you’ve been going through this. Ivf is a tough challenge at the best of times so having had a cancelled cycle and then feeling the doctor isn’t coming across as overly optimistic about a natural cycle can’t be helping matters. It’s completely understandable why you feel the way you do so try not to give yourself a hard time and really focus on taking care of yourself. I’d try to take each day as it comes for the coming weeks and focus wherever you can on being hopeful and positive or finding things that bring you joy. I know this can be very hard but with how you’re feeling, you could be reading into the doc’s demeanour and thinking they’re just trying to cover themselves when they actually think it could work. I’m not sure if you m/c after conceiving naturally (again so sorry you had to go through this too)? If you did, that gives some great hope that perhaps natural cycles are better and although it may not feel like it, having gotten pregnant shows you can get pregnant! Please do not forget this as it shows you have options, the docs just have to focus on getting you a nice healthy embryo and your body should let it implant 🙂 my issue is the reverse, i have the eggs but my body won’t let them grow 😕 you need both (!) so try and keep that in your mind as you know an embryo can implant and that’s so important too. You’re half way there! Do you know if there is a male factor too?

Doing what you can to improve your egg quality is always a good idea but I would be careful about some of Dr Google’s suggestions 👨‍⚕️ Not ones you necessarily mentioned, just in general. The zita west diet is meant to be very good (ladies on here have used it and a friend’s sister did and she has now conceived twice naturally after years of issues!) at improving the quality and essentially is a healthy Mediterranean style diet without processed foods, refined sugar, low sugar eg I think people say no more than 3 fruit a day etc, caffeine, alcohol. I’ve put the top 10 boosting foods at the bottom on this in case it’s useful. I definitely think in your case that making sure you have done everything you can with diet and exercise sounds sensible to make sure each egg you have is the very best quality. Plus taking a supplement that includes the usual suspects for fertility is good. Zita west have a free download on boosting fertility if you haven’t seen it. Perhaps that’s worth looking at too?

Also, have you considered acupuncture? I have wanted to try it but in a COVID world many near me aren’t taking new clients so not been able to do it myself yet. But I hear great things and again a friend of mine swears it helped her emotionally when going through ivf herself as well as to stimulate blood flow to the uterus - she now has twins!

I’m not sure I have any more advice beyond taking care of yourself, plenty of water, sleep, lower stress wherever you can etc. Oh and don’t stop having sex (!) easy to give up or just DTD when ovulating but try to keep the intimacy as best you can. Personally I found that hard in our case as our bodies just feels like broken baby making machines... but trying naturally is still important and did get you pregnant before.

I wish i could give you a personal experience to give you hope about your amh etc but my issues are different. That said, I truly do understand the horrible feeling of whether we will ever have a family. We have been TTC for 3 years now, about 2.5 naturally. Had our first fresh cycle last year with 2 embryos transferred with no joy. Opted to do tests and basically I have a high clotting factor meaning implantation is tough and I have high cell activity that could be attacking embryos, essentially thinking they’re a cancer 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s some new-age thinking that not everyone believes but I know people with the same issue and treatment plan that now have their miracles so I choose to believe in it! I have to believe that either this will happen for us or there is a reason why it isn’t meant to be. Beyond this there are other routes eg in your case, donor eggs are a real option if you were happy to consider that but to carry the baby yourself. Or adoption, fostering etc. Try not to think too far into the future as so much could change for you but if this natural cycle doesn’t pan out, perhaps talking to the ladies on here about donor eggs could help? Many use them and have their miracle babies as a result - there are plenty of boards about them to hear their stories.

Anyway war and peace over but wanted you to know you are not alone and I really hope you have a positive outcome from the test. Sending lots of good luck to you 🤞🏻🍀🙏🏻 x

Zita West top 10 foods for fertility are…..

Folate – It’s a B vitamin which is key for the developing baby. Folate is found in green, leafy vegetables, broccoli, spinach, parsley, and cabbage.

Orange and red foods – Beta carotene foods such as tomatoes, carrots and red and orange peppers all contain beta carotene and lycopene, which is especially good for sperm health.

Eggs – Eggs are a very nutritious food and are very rich in choline, especially the egg yolk. Choline is needed for the developing baby for the brain and the nervous system.

Beetroots – Beetroots are rich in antioxidants, especially resveratrol, so they protect the body from free radicals and they’re also good for blood flow.

Nuts and seeds – Many nuts and seeds contain an array of vitamins and minerals and are very good for you in moderation. Brazil nuts contain selenium. Selenium is an antioxidant needed for male and female fertility.

Good fats – When I talk about good fats, I mean things like avocados and virgin olive oil which are really rich in essential fats.

Red and blue berries – Berries are very rich in vitamin C. Vitamin C is important to absorb iron and it is also an antioxidant.

Fish – Fish is rich in protein, but also it’s a good source of omega-3 and vitamin D.

Samphire – This is a good source of iodine which is essential because many women are deficient in iodine.

Yoghurt – Yoghurt is a rich source of calcium, potassium, and B vitamins, so very good for fertility.
35 (DH 39), TTC 3 years, unexplained infertility
Oct 20 - ICSI fresh (long): 2x day 5s - BFN, 4 frosties
Feb 21 - L1/2 tests: abnormal clotting, NK and T cells
Apr 21 - immune FET (long): 2x day 5s - BFP chemical, 2 frosties

Loli21

Re: Cancelled cycle, poor response to stimulation - feeling down any advice please

#3 Post by Loli21 » Sat May 15, 2021 10:21 am

Hi Givingitatry,

Thank you so much for reaching out really needed this.

I think you are right regarding reading into what the Doc said. Just thought at the age of 33 he could have advised something to do in the main time before the Clomid challenge test. But all he said was if the test doesn't show dominant follicles then I will have to start thinking about donor eggs. DH opposes the idea of donor egg so I just hope it doesn't come to that.

Yes the pregnancy was natural after trying for just over a year after coming off a very long period of contraception. I got pregnant before at university just on one attempt of unprotective sex but was young and stupid then so had abortion. I keep thinking maybe am being punished that the first time I got a wanted pregnancy it didn't stay and now seems I don't even have that option anymore. Its funny how we spend our young age trying to prevent pregnancy automatically thinking that it happens that easily and when we truly want it its not happening. :evil:

This life is not fair is it. someone has the egg and have body issue and another probably has the body and no eggs. Am so sorry to hear that I hope the docs can do something about that and one day it won't just be eggs you have but that will turn into babies. As many as you want :)

No Male factor DH done all the tests and passed with flying colours. In a way am happy its me with the issue because I think am a little hard on myself and won't just accept things people say without trying to find some form of solution even though there might not be any. Am not sure about DH and he hates taking meds and that would have frustrated me more I think because am a little impatient in comparison.

You are right regarding google but it seems to be the only friend for now. Thanks for the recommendations I will try the Zita west diet and check out the top 10 boosting foods you've suggested. Thank you very much. The good thing is I don't drink or smoke so very easy to stay away. Occasional ice-cream but not chocolate fan or even fizzy drinks. Water is my best friend naturally so should not be had on that level. I think it will just be following the diet but I need to try increase my chances of having just 1 quality egg at least for now.

I have been exercising but am scared about what to do and not do. I used to go for little jogs and did insanity with my friends but when I started my cycle they said gentle walks so I stopped all that. And now I just walk :?

No I have not thought about acupuncture. With COVID I have been scared doing lots of thing to be fair so maybe that's why I have not even considered it. I will try looking into it. They offer it at care as well I think so will check with them. awww its good you have positive stories around you with your friends that's really good :D

I like the tip about "Oh and don’t stop having sex" - :) a very good tip but its difficult like you said. I was thinking this morning should I make a timetable hahah lol but who does that? it just takes the fun out of it.

I will keep you in my thoughts. I hope something can be done about the high cell activity. You are very positive and I like that. You will have your bundle of joy very soon. its good that there's treatment and its worked for some people. That's something to hold onto as you go through your journey. We will all have positive news to share soon xxx thank you x

Givingitatry

#4 Post by Givingitatry » Sat May 15, 2021 9:02 pm

Loli21 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 10:21 am
Hi Givingitatry,

I think you are right regarding reading into what the Doc said. Just thought at the age of 33 he could have advised something to do in the main time before the Clomid challenge test. But all he said was if the test doesn't show dominant follicles then I will have to start thinking about donor eggs. DH opposes the idea of donor egg so I just hope it doesn't come to that.

Yes the pregnancy was natural after trying for just over a year after coming off a very long period of contraception. I got pregnant before at university just on one attempt of unprotective sex but was young and stupid then so had abortion. I keep thinking maybe am being punished that the first time I got a wanted pregnancy it didn't stay and now seems I don't even have that option anymore. Its funny how we spend our young age trying to prevent pregnancy automatically thinking that it happens that easily and when we truly want it its not happening. :evil:

This life is not fair is it. someone has the egg and have body issue and another probably has the body and no eggs. Am so sorry to hear that I hope the docs can do something about that and one day it won't just be eggs you have but that will turn into babies. As many as you want :)

No Male factor DH done all the tests and passed with flying colours. In a way am happy its me with the issue because I think am a little hard on myself and won't just accept things people say without trying to find some form of solution even though there might not be any. Am not sure about DH and he hates taking meds and that would have frustrated me more I think because am a little impatient in comparison.

You are right regarding google but it seems to be the only friend for now. Thanks for the recommendations I will try the Zita west diet and check out the top 10 boosting foods you've suggested. Thank you very much. The good thing is I don't drink or smoke so very easy to stay away. Occasional ice-cream but not chocolate fan or even fizzy drinks. Water is my best friend naturally so should not be had on that level. I think it will just be following the diet but I need to try increase my chances of having just 1 quality egg at least for now.

I have been exercising but am scared about what to do and not do. I used to go for little jogs and did insanity with my friends but when I started my cycle they said gentle walks so I stopped all that. And now I just walk :?

No I have not thought about acupuncture. With COVID I have been scared doing lots of thing to be fair so maybe that's why I have not even considered it. I will try looking into it. They offer it at care as well I think so will check with them. awww its good you have positive stories around you with your friends that's really good :D

I like the tip about "Oh and don’t stop having sex" - :) a very good tip but its difficult like you said. I was thinking this morning should I make a timetable hahah lol but who does that? it just takes the fun out of it.

I will keep you in my thoughts. I hope something can be done about the high cell activity. You are very positive and I like that. You will have your bundle of joy very soon. its good that there's treatment and its worked for some people. That's something to hold onto as you go through your journey. We will all have positive news to share soon xxx thank you x
No problem, we are all here to support each other 🙂

On the doctor point, one thing I have noticed from going through this is I think they are so careful not to say anything that could be misconstrued, they talk very bluntly and factually. As we are going through something very emotional, I think it’s standard for them to never come across as giving hope and solely talking about the reality and stages etc. Not sure what you think but something I have noticed and maybe that’s what you’re hearing in their voice? 33 is ever so young to be dealing with this so I really am sorry you’re in this positive. But I’m hopeful for you 🤞🏻

The donor egg point is a difficult one as I think people can change their mind if they are in that position of needing to decide. There are many options but try to stay focused on the current plan and cross any bridges if you come to them.

Definitely don’t beat yourself up about your past choices. I can only imagine how hard that has weighed on your mind. You definitely aren’t being punished and the choice at the time was the right thing for you. You also don’t know what would have happened with that pregnancy either. Try and keep that past locked up tight and there is no punishment happening, just a horrible twist of fate. You aren’t alone, many of us struggle with this. I haven’t ever been pregnant so you can take it as we have both been dealt this and have different past experiences 🙂

I’m hoping the doc is trying to fix me as we speak and have a double embryo transfer coming up on Friday. I’ve been on an immune cycle with lots of medication, pills, injections, infusions so let’s see if it’s fooled my body or not (!). If it has worked, I’ve got a long road ahead to try and get to term but one day at a time. But if it does work it shows medicine can change the fortunes for us 🤞🏻 Now if it could be twins... 😂

In a way it is easier to have it happen to you as you know what’s going on etc. My husband also passed with flying colours and then at transfer had to go to ICSI as his count had more than halved! Who knew down could fluctuate so much. They said it could have been anything from stress to alcohol/diet or medicine. Made me realise that male factor can be intermittent!

I’m sorry you feel Google is the only friend. Do you have a friend you have confided in? I didn’t for my first cycle but told a friend for this one and has been such a help. But the boards are here too and people are usually more than happy to give opinions and support or a sympathetic ear. Sounds like you have a great diet anyway but take a peek in case anything looks like a good idea!

I’m so surprised they said to stop exercising. I understand saying not to do over strenuous exercise but usually light exercise beyond walking is good. I was told that as long as you avoid stretchy things then that’s ok so don’t do yoga if you’re not used to it for example. But if you were a yoga instructor you can still do it. Maybe it’s worth asking them again about exercise as it could be good for you as a release, as well as the blood flow!

Haha, yes not a timetable! They just say 3 times a week ideally if you can and as the sperm seems good, try to just go with the flow and be with each other 🙂 infertility ruins the sex life and intimacy if you’re not careful 😬 you still married each other for each other vs for a baby so don’t forget that part too.

I’ll be keeping all crossed for you and hope you have your test soon so know what’s happening next. Try to live in the moment though, enjoy things now that you can’t do if you are cycling 🙂 sending lots of baby dust to you and hope you have some good news soon x

Pigletina

#5 Post by Pigletina » Sun May 16, 2021 5:46 pm

Hi loli21, I'm sorry to hear about your cancelled cycle. I just had a cycle that wasn't cancelled, but had complete fertilisation failure of 14 eggs so ended up with nothing as well so I know how devastating it is :( I thought I'd reply as I got told I had low AMH too and have been on maximum dose of stimulation for both my cycles. I actually responded very well to that and ended up with more eggs than they expected. But, what I have learnt is that just a little tweak of a protocol can lead to big changes - there are ladies on here who got a cancelled cycle or just one egg, then got put on a different stimulation drug or went from long protocol to short protocol or something and went up to 5 eggs. So its definitely not something that can't be changed.

I was advised to take DHEA before I started the first cycle - for as long as you can before your next cycle (ideally 3 months). You have to order it from the US so delivery takes a while and not cheap but generally straightforward. I would just advise caution with the dose. All the studies that have used it have used 75mg a day - but it may be that after a while that could push your levels up too high (and there is a disagreement as to whether that is a problem or not). You can get your DHEAS level tested cheaply (around £35) online - they send you a blood test kit - so you could do that before you start taking it to make sure you are actually low, or perhaps half way through just to make sure you are at optimal levels and not too high. Regarding other supplements, I would recommend buying 'It starts with the egg' by Rebecca Fett. Really useful, and particularly relevant for people with low ovarian reserve (and based on current science). I can't say anything has helped me get pregnant yet, but it seems egg numbers aren't my problem (despite low AMH) so perhaps the supplements have helped in that regard!

Good luck with the next steps.
35 years old, TTC 1.5 years for #2. Low AMH (3.0)
Fresh cycle December 2020: 10 eggs, 4 x frozen, BFN
Natural FET February 2021: BFN
Fresh cycle April 2021 with PGT-A: 14 eggs, total fertilisation failure (unexplained). FET: BFN.

Loli21

#6 Post by Loli21 » Mon May 17, 2021 11:49 pm

Givingitatry wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 9:02 pm
Loli21 wrote:
Hi Givingitatry,

No problem, we are all here to support each other 🙂

On the doctor point, one thing I have noticed from going through this is I think they are so careful not to say anything that could be misconstrued, they talk very bluntly and factually. As we are going through something very emotional, I think it’s standard for them to never come across as giving hope and solely talking about the reality and stages etc. Not sure what you think but something I have noticed and maybe that’s what you’re hearing in their voice? 33 is ever so young to be dealing with this so I really am sorry you’re in this positive. But I’m hopeful for you 🤞🏻

The donor egg point is a difficult one as I think people can change their mind if they are in that position of needing to decide. There are many options but try to stay focused on the current plan and cross any bridges if you come to them.

Definitely don’t beat yourself up about your past choices. I can only imagine how hard that has weighed on your mind. You definitely aren’t being punished and the choice at the time was the right thing for you. You also don’t know what would have happened with that pregnancy either. Try and keep that past locked up tight and there is no punishment happening, just a horrible twist of fate. You aren’t alone, many of us struggle with this. I haven’t ever been pregnant so you can take it as we have both been dealt this and have different past experiences 🙂

I’m hoping the doc is trying to fix me as we speak and have a double embryo transfer coming up on Friday. I’ve been on an immune cycle with lots of medication, pills, injections, infusions so let’s see if it’s fooled my body or not (!). If it has worked, I’ve got a long road ahead to try and get to term but one day at a time. But if it does work it shows medicine can change the fortunes for us 🤞🏻 Now if it could be twins... 😂

In a way it is easier to have it happen to you as you know what’s going on etc. My husband also passed with flying colours and then at transfer had to go to ICSI as his count had more than halved! Who knew down could fluctuate so much. They said it could have been anything from stress to alcohol/diet or medicine. Made me realise that male factor can be intermittent!

I’m sorry you feel Google is the only friend. Do you have a friend you have confided in? I didn’t for my first cycle but told a friend for this one and has been such a help. But the boards are here too and people are usually more than happy to give opinions and support or a sympathetic ear. Sounds like you have a great diet anyway but take a peek in case anything looks like a good idea!

I’m so surprised they said to stop exercising. I understand saying not to do over strenuous exercise but usually light exercise beyond walking is good. I was told that as long as you avoid stretchy things then that’s ok so don’t do yoga if you’re not used to it for example. But if you were a yoga instructor you can still do it. Maybe it’s worth asking them again about exercise as it could be good for you as a release, as well as the blood flow!

Haha, yes not a timetable! They just say 3 times a week ideally if you can and as the sperm seems good, try to just go with the flow and be with each other 🙂 infertility ruins the sex life and intimacy if you’re not careful 😬 you still married each other for each other vs for a baby so don’t forget that part too.

I’ll be keeping all crossed for you and hope you have your test soon so know what’s happening next. Try to live in the moment though, enjoy things now that you can’t do if you are cycling 🙂 sending lots of baby dust to you and hope you have some good news soon x

Hi Givingitatry,

Apologies for the late reply :).

Before I make any statement let me say congratulations. Am so happy to hear the good news and I pray your embryo transfer goes well and they stick....Welcome to the twins :) - everything crossed from my end🤞🏻.

You are right with them being blunt and maybe its best that way. Human nature we sometimes want there to be hope especially for things you desperately want.

My strategy for now is to keep dropping hints about the donor egg (I hope it doesn't come to that) so if it does, then the conversation might not be too difficult to have.

Wow what we go through as women....all those pills and stuff well done. It will all be worth it in the end and in 3 weeks time am hoping you will get a positive test and all this will be in the past and just story that you tell.

Oh wow. I didn't know men too could fluctuate like that as well. They always talk about women and diminishing eggs by the time you were in your 30s didn't know that men too had that issue.
This life is just some how...you walk around without knowing what's happening in your body because its not the case where you feel pain and go to the GP. I wish that was the case then one get to find these things out earlier. I feel it would be nice for the NHS to have full reproductive test for women who want to have kids when they are 30. Maybe some of these issues will be detected early. Am sure that will make some difference.

I have friends but to be honest I have not told them. I just feel they won't understand. That's why I posted on here when I was tired being in my own head because here I feel I can say it as it is and there would be someone on here who would understand.

I feel with the exercise it depends on who you are asking. I felt they just didn't have time to talk especially over the phone. I will ask again but I have picked up light 30min jogging am sure that should not hurt.

I have gotten the prescription so test next month. We will see am hopeful.

Am also keeping everything crossed for you too and hope you come back with good news after Friday :) .

Thanks xx

Loli21

#7 Post by Loli21 » Tue May 18, 2021 12:09 am

Pigletina wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 5:46 pm
Hi loli21, I'm sorry to hear about your cancelled cycle. I just had a cycle that wasn't cancelled, but had complete fertilisation failure of 14 eggs so ended up with nothing as well so I know how devastating it is :( I thought I'd reply as I got told I had low AMH too and have been on maximum dose of stimulation for both my cycles. I actually responded very well to that and ended up with more eggs than they expected. But, what I have learnt is that just a little tweak of a protocol can lead to big changes - there are ladies on here who got a cancelled cycle or just one egg, then got put on a different stimulation drug or went from long protocol to short protocol or something and went up to 5 eggs. So its definitely not something that can't be changed.

I was advised to take DHEA before I started the first cycle - for as long as you can before your next cycle (ideally 3 months). You have to order it from the US so delivery takes a while and not cheap but generally straightforward. I would just advise caution with the dose. All the studies that have used it have used 75mg a day - but it may be that after a while that could push your levels up too high (and there is a disagreement as to whether that is a problem or not). You can get your DHEAS level tested cheaply (around £35) online - they send you a blood test kit - so you could do that before you start taking it to make sure you are actually low, or perhaps half way through just to make sure you are at optimal levels and not too high. Regarding other supplements, I would recommend buying 'It starts with the egg' by Rebecca Fett. Really useful, and particularly relevant for people with low ovarian reserve (and based on current science). I can't say anything has helped me get pregnant yet, but it seems egg numbers aren't my problem (despite low AMH) so perhaps the supplements have helped in that regard!

Hi Pigletina,

Am so sorry to hear about the failed fertilisation that is even more devastating because one will be hoping for few good eggs from 14. This is so hard. What are you going to do? will you be cycling soon? I hope the next cycle will be a good news.

When they cancelled mine, I thought they would have just changed things around. I was on a long protocol started on the downregulation before moving onto stimulation of which they started me on a lower dose (0.75IU) of Manopur and 300 iu overlay. after my first scan they increased the Manopur to 150iu and kept everything else the same. So when they cancelled my cycle, they said I had been on the highest dose which didn't work.

I even asked if after the colmid challenge test and its not as he expected can I pay for a cycle (my current cycle is with the NHS) and he said he won't treat me. So literally like I have no chance if the colmid test does not work.
Who advised you to take DHEA? was it care? Do you think they will know about it and should I ask them? Do you know a legit link I can use - maybe the site you purchased off? This is so helpful thanks I will look into the DHEAs level test. Thanks for the recommendation too I will check it out - no harm in trying at this point anything that won't harm me can only help me or do nothing. I will definitely check them out.

Thanks and wishing you all the best :)

Givingitatry

#8 Post by Givingitatry » Tue May 18, 2021 8:55 am

Loli21 wrote:

Hi Givingitatry,

Before I make any statement let me say congratulations. Am so happy to hear the good news and I pray your embryo transfer goes well and they stick....Welcome to the twins :) - everything crossed from my end🤞🏻.

You are right with them being blunt and maybe its best that way. Human nature we sometimes want there to be hope especially for things you desperately want.

My strategy for now is to keep dropping hints about the donor egg (I hope it doesn't come to that) so if it does, then the conversation might not be too difficult to have.

Wow what we go through as women....all those pills and stuff well done. It will all be worth it in the end and in 3 weeks time am hoping you will get a positive test and all this will be in the past and just story that you tell.

Oh wow. I didn't know men too could fluctuate like that as well. They always talk about women and diminishing eggs by the time you were in your 30s didn't know that men too had that issue.
This life is just some how...you walk around without knowing what's happening in your body because its not the case where you feel pain and go to the GP. I wish that was the case then one get to find these things out earlier. I feel it would be nice for the NHS to have full reproductive test for women who want to have kids when they are 30. Maybe some of these issues will be detected early. Am sure that will make some difference.

I have friends but to be honest I have not told them. I just feel they won't understand. That's why I posted on here when I was tired being in my own head because here I feel I can say it as it is and there would be someone on here who would understand.

I feel with the exercise it depends on who you are asking. I felt they just didn't have time to talk especially over the phone. I will ask again but I have picked up light 30min jogging am sure that should not hurt.

Am also keeping everything crossed for you too and hope you come back with good news after Friday :) .

Thanks xx
Thanks for all the good luck wishes Loli21, that’s really sweet of you. 3 more sleeps to go until transfer day and I’m very very ready for it. A long tough cycle so feeling they’re in there will make such a difference and hopefully will find out this has all been worth it. But if not, we take a break, regroup and decide what to do next. Today has been my final change in meds so now on double steroids and have my injection tonight for blood thinners. So feels a little momentous! Finally on the long haul meds vs tweaking and changing all the time. Still means taking different meds 5x a day but if it works, I’ll be ever so grateful.

It sounds like you have made some decisions about things and have a good plan. Also don’t forget if one doctor won’t treat you it doesn’t mean none will. A second opinion at a different clinic could give you a different protocol to consider. Doctors know we are vulnerable and don’t want to waste our time but also some are less experienced and risk averse! So don’t forget you can ask for a second opinion somewhere too.

Yes it’s funny with fertility as you take it as a given that if you aren’t menopausal or perimenopausal that you shouldn’t have any issues. That said so many more people are needing ivf. Definitely having children later is a factor as you’re more likely to have things like fibroids, endometriosis, scarring, blocked tubes etc. But I am sorry in your case that it is the amh 😕 but there are options so take each day for now and see what they suggest.

I can understand not telling friends. All of mine except one have children and have little time for me nowadays. I understand as they have their families but means as you say that it is more isolating. I did tell my one friend this time round as felt I needed more support for such a difficult cycle. I’m glad I did and now also know one friend is enough for me with these things. Don’t need the hassle of everyone knowing and asking things but have someone I can offload to if needed. Our parents know and I have a few mental health first aiders at work too to help me when work is tough. Sadly it’s not uncommon for me to work a 60+ hour week and as much as I’ve wanted to change this, trying for a family has locked me into a job I can’t really escape from as want the financial stability. But having the two people at work keeping an eye has been very thoughtful and made me feel more supported.

Exercise wise I agree, so much conflicting info. I didn’t know running was seen as bad though and low impact stretching apparently is good. Whereas I had a personal trainer say that as long as you don’t take up anything new then it should be ok. So tough isn’t it.

I’ll have everything crossed for your clomid test 🙏🏻🍀🤞🏻 x

Loli21

#9 Post by Loli21 » Tue May 18, 2021 10:45 pm

Givingitatry wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 8:55 am
Loli21 wrote:

Hi Givingitatry,

Thanks xx
Thanks for all the good luck wishes Loli21, that’s really sweet of you. 3 more sleeps to go until transfer day and I’m very very ready for it. A long tough cycle so feeling they’re in there will make such a difference and hopefully will find out this has all been worth it. But if not, we take a break, regroup and decide what to do next. Today has been my final change in meds so now on double steroids and have my injection tonight for blood thinners. So feels a little momentous! Finally on the long haul meds vs tweaking and changing all the time. Still means taking different meds 5x a day but if it works, I’ll be ever so grateful.

It sounds like you have made some decisions about things and have a good plan. Also don’t forget if one doctor won’t treat you it doesn’t mean none will. A second opinion at a different clinic could give you a different protocol to consider. Doctors know we are vulnerable and don’t want to waste our time but also some are less experienced and risk averse! So don’t forget you can ask for a second opinion somewhere too.

Yes it’s funny with fertility as you take it as a given that if you aren’t menopausal or perimenopausal that you shouldn’t have any issues. That said so many more people are needing ivf. Definitely having children later is a factor as you’re more likely to have things like fibroids, endometriosis, scarring, blocked tubes etc. But I am sorry in your case that it is the amh 😕 but there are options so take each day for now and see what they suggest.

I can understand not telling friends. All of mine except one have children and have little time for me nowadays. I understand as they have their families but means as you say that it is more isolating. I did tell my one friend this time round as felt I needed more support for such a difficult cycle. I’m glad I did and now also know one friend is enough for me with these things. Don’t need the hassle of everyone knowing and asking things but have someone I can offload to if needed. Our parents know and I have a few mental health first aiders at work too to help me when work is tough. Sadly it’s not uncommon for me to work a 60+ hour week and as much as I’ve wanted to change this, trying for a family has locked me into a job I can’t really escape from as want the financial stability. But having the two people at work keeping an eye has been very thoughtful and made me feel more supported.

Exercise wise I agree, so much conflicting info. I didn’t know running was seen as bad though and low impact stretching apparently is good. Whereas I had a personal trainer say that as long as you don’t take up anything new then it should be ok. So tough isn’t it.

OMG 5 times a day - it will work. May has to be a lucky month :)
You are right - I think I hadn't thought about being treated by another but I will definitely be seeking second opinion if things don't work out here.

AWWW am glad you have such a support network especially at work because work can be stressful especially doing 60+hour a week that's a lot. But with the right support network, the stress can be under control am glad you have that. You can change job when you have your twins....you can go on mat leave and not return :) I was contemplating telling my manager when I started treatment but then eventually I didn't and only because I work from home but if I had continued, I probably would have had to tell. Am glad I didn't though when things turn out the way they did. You are right with trying to explain to everyone at least with one person you are fine.

I hope the meds don't have sad effects and day1 went well. All the best 🤞🏻 x

Loli21

#10 Post by Loli21 » Sat May 22, 2021 3:45 pm

Loli21 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 10:45 pm
Givingitatry wrote:
Loli21 wrote:

Hi Givingitatry,

Thanks xx

You are right - I think I hadn't thought about being treated by another but I will definitely be seeking second opinion if things don't work out here.

AWWW am glad you have such a support network especially at work because work can be stressful especially doing 60+hour a week that's a lot. But with the right support network, the stress can be under control am glad you have that. You can change job when you have your twins....you can go on mat leave and not return :) I was contemplating telling my manager when I started treatment but then eventually I didn't and only because I work from home but if I had continued, I probably would have had to tell. Am glad I didn't though when things turn out the way they did. You are right with trying to explain to everyone at least with one person you are fine.

Hi Givingitatry,

How are you doing? Hope yesterday went as plan.
Just thought I check in....All the best xx

Givingitatry

#11 Post by Givingitatry » Sat May 22, 2021 4:24 pm

Loli21 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 3:45 pm
Loli21 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 10:45 pm
Givingitatry wrote:

Hi Givingitatry,

How are you doing? Hope yesterday went as plan.
Just thought I check in....All the best xx
So lovely to hear from you and very thoughtful to send a little note too 😊 thank you!

I had a bit of a trauma yesterday as seems my progesterone result is rather low. Ended up being 21 on transfer day when they want 50+. We have fixed it now with topping me up but meant I was very nervous yesterday pre-transfer as when they went in, my progesterone was low. The top up was within 2 hours of the transfer so we were swift trying to correct it and had a next day delivery on meds so on 2 lubion injections in addition to my utrogestan pessaries from today. Felt we had been dealt a bit of a blow as feel my lining won’t be optimal but I can’t control it and on balance rather not refreeze the embryos. So we are being realistic that this round may not have been what we needed it to be to work but will know on 3rd June. Means I’m not that neurotic right now which is a welcome change from last time 😂

Positively though the procedure was text book and have two embryos hopefully trying to implant. So was pleased I coped with the procedure itself as last time was sedated.

How are you doing? Any news on when your test will start? x

Loli21

#12 Post by Loli21 » Sat May 22, 2021 4:46 pm

Awww bless...if they carried on with the transfer knowing your progesterone was low, we can only hope they knew the 2 hours in between transfer was enough to make sure it won't have negative impact on the transfer. Just hope for the best as you've done all you can. Keep the positive vibe I had seen when you first replied to my post and your lining will give u a very good surprise in June 🤞.

Just waiting for my next period in June to start taking the colmid pills. Am a bit reluctant to do it in June to be fair because av ordered the DHEAs test suggested by Pigletina. Am thinking if I take the test and they suggest low level, maybe I can get the med take for couple of months before contacting care for the clomid test. On the other hand it will be best to get it over with n focus on the future lol..... Am not even sure being NHS am allow to delay.
Either way, am taking each day as they come 😊.

I hope you take it easy as you wait....must be the hardest part of the process. Knowing me am so impatient 😫I would do over ten test before the test day. I hope you are better than me 😊

Givingitatry

#13 Post by Givingitatry » Sat May 22, 2021 4:59 pm

Loli21 wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 4:46 pm
Awww bless...if they carried on with the transfer knowing your progesterone was low, we can only hope they knew the 2 hours in between transfer was enough to make sure it won't have negative impact on the transfer. Just hope for the best as you've done all you can. Keep the positive vibe I had seen when you first replied to my post and your lining will give u a very good surprise in June 🤞.

Just waiting for my next period in June to start taking the colmid pills. Am a bit reluctant to do it in June to be fair because av ordered the DHEAs test suggested by Pigletina. Am thinking if I take the test and they suggest low level, maybe I can get the med take for couple of months before contacting care for the clomid test. On the other hand it will be best to get it over with n focus on the future lol..... Am not even sure being NHS am allow to delay.

I hope you take it easy as you wait....must be the hardest part of the process. Knowing me am so impatient 😫I would do over ten test before the test day. I hope you are better than me 😊
Yes they have the two options of refreeze or go ahead but they’re recommendation was to progress. I’m on a difficult cycle and already 6 weeks in so stopping now didn’t feel sensible. We have done everything else as we were meant to and have corrected as best we can. If it’s meant to be it will be but if not, we will regroup and decide what next. We won’t cycle again soon though as emotional and physically I need a break anyway.

Am taking it easy and although last year’s 2WW was excruciating, this one feels absolutely fine. Barely realise I’ve even had my transfer, like some weird this is my life but I feel I’m observing from the outside sort of thing. Not sure if that makes sense 🤦🏼‍♀️ But we know something did go according to plan so if it hasn’t worked we also have another potential cause.

Funnily enough I was cycling with Pigletina, she’s so lovely and really felt for her after she received news post EC. I was so shocked and devastated for her, ivf is so cruel sometimes. Sounds like you got some good advice from her on things so is lovely she’s given you tips on the DHEAs. Am sure if you needed to delay you could but perhaps tell them about your plan to test and see what they think? Or if they would do it twice so once now and then retry if the results showed it was low and could be corrected? Whatever you decide will be the right thing though. Go with your gut as you’ll never regret your gut 😉 x

Reddyroo

#14 Post by Reddyroo » Mon May 24, 2021 5:20 am

Hi All.

I have had something similar and also looking for advice

We had 18 collected, 11 fertilised and by day 5 all had arrested. Obviously very disappointed and just wondering if this has happened to anyone else? What tests did you get? What changes did they make? Was it due to male or female factor?

I'm just going a bit insane here wondering why it happened and they told us it's pretty rare so feeling a bit hopeless

Givingitatry

#15 Post by Givingitatry » Mon May 24, 2021 6:15 am

Pigletina wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 5:46 pm

Hi Pigletina

I just wondered how you were doing? I’ve been thinking of you and hope you’re ok and they’re able to give you answers soon, if not already x

Pigletina

#16 Post by Pigletina » Tue May 25, 2021 4:02 pm

Hi givingitatry, I'm sorry I have been quiet on here - I come on regularly and see how everyone is getting on, and then when I come to post anything about me I get so sad and depressed about it all I can't make myself. Unfortunately we didn't get any answers - the consultant couldn't say why last cycle didn't produce anything to transfer, and to top it off, the two embryos that they did test from the previous cycle were aneuploid. Given we had three failed transfers from that cycle and then the two aneuploids, I am really concerned that all 5 were aneuploid and my eggs just aren't up to making euploid embryos anymore.

We are going to go for a new fresh cycle with ICSI this time and again do PGT-A on the embryos and just hope that something fertilises and we get a euploid, but I am not hopeful. However we are delaying a bit as I am going to do the endometrium tests (ERA, EMMA and ALICE) this month - I figured if euploids are very unlikely for me, I want to have the best conditions for one if we are lucky enough to get one one day. They do the endometrium biopsy just on a normal medicated cycle, so starting oestrogen tomorrow, a scan around day 12, start progesterone then they do the biopsy some time after that to assess receptivity window, any infections etc. I am hoping they find something dodgy but treatable with me but expecting that it will all look fine!

I'm really pleased you have had your transfer and wish you all the luck xx
35 years old, TTC 1.5 years for #2. Low AMH (3.0)
Fresh cycle December 2020: 10 eggs, 4 x frozen, BFN
Natural FET February 2021: BFN
Fresh cycle April 2021 with PGT-A: 14 eggs, total fertilisation failure (unexplained). FET: BFN.

Givingitatry

#17 Post by Givingitatry » Tue May 25, 2021 4:47 pm

Pigletina wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 4:02 pm
Hi givingitatry, I'm sorry I have been quiet on here - I come on regularly and see how everyone is getting on, and then when I come to post anything about me I get so sad and depressed about it all I can't make myself. Unfortunately we didn't get any answers - the consultant couldn't say why last cycle didn't produce anything to transfer, and to top it off, the two embryos that they did test from the previous cycle were aneuploid. Given we had three failed transfers from that cycle and then the two aneuploids, I am really concerned that all 5 were aneuploid and my eggs just aren't up to making euploid embryos anymore.

We are going to go for a new fresh cycle with ICSI this time and again do PGT-A on the embryos and just hope that something fertilises and we get a euploid, but I am not hopeful. However we are delaying a bit as I am going to do the endometrium tests (ERA, EMMA and ALICE) this month - I figured if euploids are very unlikely for me, I want to have the best conditions for one if we are lucky enough to get one one day. They do the endometrium biopsy just on a normal medicated cycle, so starting oestrogen tomorrow, a scan around day 12, start progesterone then they do the biopsy some time after that to assess receptivity window, any infections etc. I am hoping they find something dodgy but treatable with me but expecting that it will all look fine!

I'm really pleased you have had your transfer and wish you all the luck xx
Oh please don’t apologise and definitely don’t feel you have to respond to anything either. This is a personal journey and you must do what’s best for you. I’ve been thinking about you though and just wanted you to know that. It’s hard when things don’t work out and taking time out can be the best thing you can do for yourself. It’s weird how on the forums you can form a little bond, I’m the sort of person that gets far too invested and never want anyone feeling alone or unsupported so tend to check in every so often just in case it happens to be helpful but also know that’s not what everyone needs.

I’m so sorry they didn’t have any answers for you, I find the follow up consultations can be very sterile and just run through the cycle and potential next steps. But appreciate some are more informative than others. I’d done my research before but was lucky the consultant also suggested testing as next for us as felt she was surprised it didn’t take as had what looked to be a good chance. It is a little unknown but it’s really good you have decided on a plan forward. Did they talk about karyotype testing on eggs and sperm or just PGT-A testing of embryos? If this round doesn’t work for us I think I’d look into karyotype testing in case I have a translocation or something but know so little I’d have to look deeper to know what’s best for us. I clearly have a very inhospitable womb anyway but not a far stretch to think there is something genetically going on also if 4 good looking embryos have decided not to implant / grow. I’m also considering ERA and EMMA too but didn’t know about ALICE so will take a look at that. Already decided this cycle hasn’t worked after the issues with my low progesterone at transfer, which I know I shouldn’t but instinct tells me the conditions just weren’t right and I have a battle on my hands already. Been an emotional rollercoaster after 6 weeks of constant meds - made me feel quite poorly physically and suddenly find out I have very low progesterone on a FET despite high on a natural. I know it doesn’t compare to what you’ve gone through but you’re in good company with someone feeling deflated right now if that helps you see you’re not alone in how you’re feeling.

It sounds like you really have explored everything though and have a really good plan in place with steps to keep you feeling you’re moving forward. Ivf is a journey and doesn’t end when a test result shows itself so if you ever want to talk to someone, you know I’m here to listen 😊 but equally if you don’t reply I will not be offended at all but know I’m really hoping you get your answers and find your little miracle in the future x

Loli21

#18 Post by Loli21 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:21 pm

Givingitatry wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 4:59 pm
Loli21 wrote:

Yes they have the two options of refreeze or go ahead but they’re recommendation was to progress. I’m on a difficult cycle and already 6 weeks in so stopping now didn’t feel sensible. We have done everything else as we were meant to and have corrected as best we can. If it’s meant to be it will be but if not, we will regroup and decide what next. We won’t cycle again soon though as emotional and physically I need a break anyway.

Am taking it easy and although last year’s 2WW was excruciating, this one feels absolutely fine. Barely realise I’ve even had my transfer, like some weird this is my life but I feel I’m observing from the outside sort of thing. Not sure if that makes sense 🤦🏼‍♀️ But we know something did go according to plan so if it hasn’t worked we also have another potential cause.

Funnily enough I was cycling with Pigletina, she’s so lovely and really felt for her after she received news post EC. I was so shocked and devastated for her, ivf is so cruel sometimes. Sounds like you got some good advice from her on things so is lovely she’s given you tips on the DHEAs. Am sure if you needed to delay you could but perhaps tell them about your plan to test and see what they think? Or if they would do it twice so once now and then retry if the results showed it was low and could be corrected? Whatever you decide will be the right thing though. Go with your gut as you’ll never regret your gut 😉 x
Hi Givingitary,

How are you doing? you've been on my mind but I have been lazy lately to come online and I didn't even get notifications think i might have directed them to junk email. I have been busy getting ride of plastic storage bows in my kitchen and thinking of the next crazy thing to do all in the name of having a baby......May we all get lucky one day.

Am so late in replying to this message that the reply to some of the stuff no longer feel relevant but I hope June will proof to be a good month and that something definitely went right despite the "other potential cause" you refrer to above.

Yeah Pigletina tip was helpful i got the book and did the DHEAs test. I was disappointed with the result thou because it came back within normal range. weirdly I think I was secretly hoping there's something wrong then give me 1 additional thing to do to get me closer but its all good.

Anyways I really hope you are doing well xxx

Loli21

#19 Post by Loli21 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:26 pm

Reddyroo wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 5:20 am
Hi All.

I have had something similar and also looking for advice

We had 18 collected, 11 fertilised and by day 5 all had arrested. Obviously very disappointed and just wondering if this has happened to anyone else? What tests did you get? What changes did they make? Was it due to male or female factor?

I'm just going a bit insane here wondering why it happened and they told us it's pretty rare so feeling a bit hopeless
Hi Reddyroo,

Am so sorry to hear this news that's very frustrating. Unfortunately I didn't come this far so I really don't have much advice to give but just wishing you all the best in what you do.
The only thing I can think of which Pigletina advised me was to get the book it starts with the egg. You probably already have this but if you don't maybe you should consider getting it. There are some tips in there on how to improve your egg quality. Maybe that might be part of the reason.

Wishing you all the best :)

Loli21

#20 Post by Loli21 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:33 pm

Loli21 wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:21 pm
Givingitatry wrote:
Loli21 wrote:

Hi Givingitary,

How are you doing? you've been on my mind but I have been lazy lately to come online and I didn't even get notifications think i might have directed them to junk email. I have been busy getting ride of plastic storage bows in my kitchen and thinking of the next crazy thing to do all in the name of having a baby......May we all get lucky one day.

Am so late in replying to this message that the reply to some of the stuff no longer feel relevant but I hope June will proof to be a good month and that something definitely went right despite the "other potential cause" you refrer to above.

Yeah Pigletina tip was helpful i got the book and did the DHEAs test. I was disappointed with the result thou because it came back within normal range. weirdly I think I was secretly hoping there's something wrong then give me 1 additional thing to do to get me closer but its all good.

Anyways I really hope you are doing well xxx and all the best tomorrow :)

Givingitatry

#21 Post by Givingitatry » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:59 am

Loli21 wrote:
Givingitatry wrote:
Loli21 wrote:

Hi Givingitary,

Hi loli21,

Nice to hear from you! It happened to be my test day today but sadly not good news this time. We had a faint line on FRER and nothing on the care one so believe we may have had a chemical as really should have been a darker line than it was on FRER. I’ll therefore be staying on meds and testing tomorrow morning too in the hope we get our definitive answer but I know the answer deep down already. It just wasn’t ready for the world but this is the furthest we have ever gotten so maybe this protocol could work with a stronger embryo. We can only dream and hope can’t we 😊

Oh yes the things we go through to try to have a family. Is crazy really. I’m sorry the test didn’t show anything but equally hopefully means it is a good sign and there is still lots of hope. I’ll be hoping your next journey is the one that gets you closer to having your family 🍀🍀🍀 don’t give up x

Loli21

#22 Post by Loli21 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:04 am

Givingitatry wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:59 am
Loli21 wrote:
Givingitatry wrote:

Hi Givingitary,

Hi loli21,

Nice to hear from you! It happened to be my test day today but sadly not good news this time. We had a faint line on FRER and nothing on the care one so believe we may have had a chemical as really should have been a darker line than it was on FRER. I’ll therefore be staying on meds and testing tomorrow morning too in the hope we get our definitive answer but I know the answer deep down already. It just wasn’t ready for the world but this is the furthest we have ever gotten so maybe this protocol could work with a stronger embryo. We can only dream and hope can’t we 😊

Oh yes the things we go through to try to have a family. Is crazy really. I’m sorry the test didn’t show anything but equally hopefully means it is a good sign and there is still lots of hope. I’ll be hoping your next journey is the one that gets you closer to having your family 🍀🍀🍀 don’t give up x
Hi Givingitary,

Am really sorry to hear this news. I was patiently counting down with you in my head one of the reason for coming online last night. You know one thing I have noticed within my short time on this Journey is that you so hope for others to have positive news because that also gives you hope so just know that however way you are feeling today, you are not alone there are lots of ladies feeling similar way with you (probably not making sense but then again IVF failure makes no sense so :( ).

You are so strong though which is another positive hope you sending out to others that if you don't succeed look at the positives that came out of it and dust yourself up, give your body some rest and try again when you are up to it physically, emotionally and financially. We will all be successful one day I have high hope. I know you don't want anyone giving you false hope (following you on the waiting room :) ) and I totally understand but I hope and pray you are not too hard on yourself. And for what it's worth, even if you had tested earlier, you would have still continue testing till today once you were not bleeding so am not sure if it would have made much difference and I totally respect you for waiting till today because God knows am not that patient :) .

Just waiting for period now this month to do that challenge test. We will see how that goes. In the main time am literally just increasing my credit card bill haha :) with spending on anything I hear helps lol.....very therapeutic lol and makes me feel am also doing something that might make a change.

Am sending you lots of hugs, kisses and more hugs xxxxxxx :)

Givingitatry

#23 Post by Givingitatry » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:42 am

Loli21 wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:04 am

Hi Givingitary,

Am really sorry to hear this news. I was patiently counting down with you in my head one of the reason for coming online last night. You know one thing I have noticed within my short time on this Journey is that you so hope for others to have positive news because that also gives you hope so just know that however way you are feeling today, you are not alone there are lots of ladies feeling similar way with you (probably not making sense but then again IVF failure makes no sense so :( ).

You are so strong though which is another positive hope you sending out to others that if you don't succeed look at the positives that came out of it and dust yourself up, give your body some rest and try again when you are up to it physically, emotionally and financially. We will all be successful one day I have high hope. I know you don't want anyone giving you false hope (following you on the waiting room :) ) and I totally understand but I hope and pray you are not too hard on yourself. And for what it's worth, even if you had tested earlier, you would have still continue testing till today once you were not bleeding so am not sure if it would have made much difference and I totally respect you for waiting till today because God knows am not that patient :) .

Just waiting for period now this month to do that challenge test. We will see how that goes. In the main time am literally just increasing my credit card bill haha :) with spending on anything I hear helps lol.....very therapeutic lol and makes me feel am also doing something that might make a change.

Am sending you lots of hugs, kisses and more hugs xxxxxxx :)
That’s really lovely you were keeping an eye out for me, thank you loli21. I do genuinely think the more we go through this, the more we learn and more people will get their BFP faster too. It’s science after all isn’t it so is every changing! As you say it gives us hope the more people that get a BFP 🙂

That’s great you have your plan in place and before you k let it you’ll have your test result. I saw someone talking about how they had low amh and got their BFP so to keep the faith that it can happen for you too 🙂

Oh definitely get the credit card out and enjoy! We all need a little treat every now and then and you deserve it 🥳 x

Loli21

#24 Post by Loli21 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:20 am

Yes Science....atleast it's good it's changing also gives us hope it could change in our favour 🙏.

Have a nice day n enjoy the sun 🌞 if u have any in your area 😀😉.