Cancelled cycle, poor response to stimulation - feeling down any advice please

Discussion group for people not currently undergoing treatment.

Moderator: Administrator

Givingitatry

Re: Cancelled cycle, poor response to stimulation - feeling down any advice please

#26 Post by Givingitatry » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:53 pm

Loli21 wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:32 pm
Hi Givingitatry,

How are you doing. It's been a while and hope you are feeling better and coping well.

Just thought to update you on the clomid test I had this month. The plan was to see if it will make me release an egg n had a test on Friday they said it did.

So I've been given the option of either doing a natural IVF or first try naturally on clomid for few cycles and they can pause my IVF treatment because am with the NHS.

I have opted to try for the next 6 months on clomid and hopefully that will help. If not I will try the natural IVF but was told the chances are very low coz its only 1 egg.
I will think about that when the time comes.

I followed your story on 2WW but was reading late and you had already decided to take some time off so didn't think I should disturb and the ladies on there had already said all the right stuff.

Keeping you in my prayers πŸ™ and our day of celebration will come very soon.

Take care and will keep you posted 😊. All the best xx.
Lovely to hear from you and thank you for the update. What lovely news that it worked, that must have been such a great feeling and a relief after your nervousness previously. Definitely sounds like you’re doing the right thing and trying naturally first is always a good option as means less meds πŸ™‚ look at these multiple options you now have, what a difference a month or two can make.

As for me, I’m still struggling but I’ll get there. 2 more weeks until the consultation and we will know what’s next for us. I wish things were different as infertility is very cruel. My friend is having her baby on Monday (planned c-section) so know I’ll get a picture next week of her second child. Awful how such a thought can make you dread a message from a friend. But I’ll find the strength. Already sent a gift for the newborn and their little girl so hopefully she feels proud and excited to be a big sister

Wishing you so much luck on clomid πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€πŸ™πŸ» I hope this is the answer to get your little miracle x
Oct 20 ICSI fresh (long): 2xday 5s - BFN
Feb 21 L1/2 tests: abnormal clotting, NK, T cells
Apr 21 Immune FET (long) 2xday 5s - BFP chemical
Aug 21 Immune FET (short) 2xday 5s - BFP ❀️ πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ» but early loss of one. πŸ‘ΆπŸ» πŸŽ€ EDD 11/5/22

Loli21

Re: Cancelled cycle, poor response to stimulation - feeling down any advice please

#27 Post by Loli21 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:28 pm

Givingitatry wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:53 pm
Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:32 pm
Hi Givingitatry,

How are you doing. It's been a while and hope you are feeling better and coping well.

Just thought to update you on the clomid test I had this month. The plan was to see if it will make me release an egg n had a test on Friday they said it did.

So I've been given the option of either doing a natural IVF or first try naturally on clomid for few cycles and they can pause my IVF treatment because am with the NHS.

I have opted to try for the next 6 months on clomid and hopefully that will help. If not I will try the natural IVF but was told the chances are very low coz its only 1 egg.
I will think about that when the time comes.

I followed your story on 2WW but was reading late and you had already decided to take some time off so didn't think I should disturb and the ladies on there had already said all the right stuff.

Keeping you in my prayers πŸ™ and our day of celebration will come very soon.

Take care and will keep you posted 😊. All the best xx.
Lovely to hear from you and thank you for the update. What lovely news that it worked, that must have been such a great feeling and a relief after your nervousness previously. Definitely sounds like you’re doing the right thing and trying naturally first is always a good option as means less meds πŸ™‚ look at these multiple options you now have, what a difference a month or two can make.

As for me, I’m still struggling but I’ll get there. 2 more weeks until the consultation and we will know what’s next for us. I wish things were different as infertility is very cruel. My friend is having her baby on Monday (planned c-section) so know I’ll get a picture next week of her second child. Awful how such a thought can make you dread a message from a friend. But I’ll find the strength. Already sent a gift for the newborn and their little girl so hopefully she feels proud and excited to be a big sister

Wishing you so much luck on clomid πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€πŸ™πŸ» I hope this is the answer to get your little miracle x
Awww that's nice happy for your friend. I totally understand what you mean though.....You are happy for your friends but yet wishing you were also part of the people getting this blessing. Am like that with my friends they r all on baby number 2 and am still struggling for 1. Such is life all fingers are not the same eh so we remain hopeful that it will be our turn soon.

I hope the consultation goes well and some positive planning can come out of it. We will get our miracle soon πŸ™. Just hang in there.

Yes re having couple of options. It's good to have options to be fair and I pray I won't have to go through IVF journey but we will see.

Will keep you posted. I really appreciated the fact that you took time to reply to my post then I was really down and just needed to talk n you were there. I won't forget that and thanks again. I know nothing has changed but you know 😊

Take care xxx

Givingitatry

#28 Post by Givingitatry » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:23 pm

Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:28 pm

Awww that's nice happy for your friend. I totally understand what you mean though.....You are happy for your friends but yet wishing you were also part of the people getting this blessing. Am like that with my friends they r all on baby number 2 and am still struggling for 1. Such is life all fingers are not the same eh so we remain hopeful that it will be our turn soon.

I hope the consultation goes well and some positive planning can come out of it. We will get our miracle soon πŸ™. Just hang in there.

Yes re having couple of options. It's good to have options to be fair and I pray I won't have to go through IVF journey but we will see.

Will keep you posted. I really appreciated the fact that you took time to reply to my post then I was really down and just needed to talk n you were there. I won't forget that and thanks again. I know nothing has changed but you know 😊

Take care xxx
Hi Loli21

I’ve popped back so wanted to see how you were getting on? Feeling nice and positive and on track to try clomid? I’ll be keeping all crossed for you that this is what you’ve needed all along πŸ™‚ x
Aug 21 Immune FET (short) 2xday 5s - BFP ❀️ πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ» but early loss of one. πŸ‘ΆπŸ» πŸŽ€ EDD 11/5/22

Loli21

#29 Post by Loli21 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:00 am

Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:23 pm

Take care xxx
Hi Loli21

I’ve popped back so wanted to see how you were getting on? Feeling nice and positive and on track to try clomid? I’ll be keeping all crossed for you that this is what you’ve needed all along πŸ™‚ x
Hey Givingitatry

Thanks for checking in hope you're doing well. I couldn't start this cycle period came earlier before prescription lol. Dr said he can only give 3 months but that's fine I guess. Hopefully it's my best 3 month πŸ™.

Hope everything is going well with you and you finding the best way to deal with stuff.

Take care x

Givingitatry

#30 Post by Givingitatry » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:52 pm

Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:00 am

Hey Givingitatry

Thanks for checking in hope you're doing well. I couldn't start this cycle period came earlier before prescription lol. Dr said he can only give 3 months but that's fine I guess. Hopefully it's my best 3 month πŸ™.

Hope everything is going well with you and you finding the best way to deal with stuff.

Take care x
It only takes one as they say and you have three πŸ™‚ I’m hopeful for this for you and there will always be other options if you find yourself in that place but I’m hoping the clomid is just what you’ve needed all along 🀞🏻 Keeping all crossed for you πŸ€ x

Givingitatry

#31 Post by Givingitatry » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:05 am

Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:00 am
Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:23 pm

Take care xxx
Hi Loli21

Hey Givingitatry

Take care x
Hi Loli, it’s been a little while but thought I’d check in to see how you’re doing and I also wanted to share a little news…

We got our BFP today ❀️ I know you asked me to keep you posted and I hope this gives you a little positive lift that even when the chips are down, this can work. It’s just finding the right protocol or choosing different options eg donor eggs etc. It took us 3.5 years with 1 of those ivf but we have passed a milestone finally and I really hope you find the same too.

I hope things are going well for you 🀞🏻 are you on meds at the moment? x

Loli21

#32 Post by Loli21 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:22 am

Hi Givingitatry,

Am so happy to hear from you and more happier for the good news congratulations hun.

I pray that its twin and this becomes the beginning of new journey that doesn't involve IVF. You are right it's about trying different things but hearing good news always gives hope so am keeping the faith πŸ™ 😊.

I have not started the clomid yet coz last month my period was delayed but not pregnant and when it finally started, I had booked a flight to attend my sis wedding and hubby wasn't attending so I didn't take it.

Take care and I will be checking in. Congratulations once more πŸ‘ πŸ€—πŸ€—

Givingitatry

#33 Post by Givingitatry » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:44 am

Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:22 am
Hi Givingitatry,

Am so happy to hear from you and more happier for the good news congratulations hun.

I pray that its twin and this becomes the beginning of new journey that doesn't involve IVF. You are right it's about trying different things but hearing good news always gives hope so am keeping the faith πŸ™ 😊.

I have not started the clomid yet coz last month my period was delayed but not pregnant and when it finally started, I had booked a flight to attend my sis wedding and hubby wasn't attending so I didn't take it.

Take care and I will be checking in. Congratulations once more πŸ‘ πŸ€—πŸ€—
Thanks Loli21! Keeping the faith is all we can do and I'll be doing that for you for your journey too. Sorry your period was delayed last month but sounds like you're really close to trying the Clomid and hopefully that's the change you've needed :) I have everything crossed for you and I really believe there will be a miracle for you in your future. It's just working with the consultants to pick the right path. Sending so much baby dust to you and lots of congratulations for your sister! x

Loli21

#34 Post by Loli21 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:10 am

Thanks Givingitatry. I was just reading on 2WW as I haven't been on line for ages. Seems everyone there are doing well which brought smiles to my face.

I am also happy you are now part of the list. For me I don't know why but am not as worried as I was when I first discovered my situation. I just have the feelings that it will happen at the appropriate time 😊. Maybe am crazy or just keeping the faith πŸ™ πŸ€” 🀣

Take good care of yourself. Do you know if its the two embryos that stick πŸ€”. That will be fantastic won't it 😊

Loli21

#35 Post by Loli21 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:14 pm

Hey Givingitatry,

How's things with you? How was your scan? I hope everything is good all positive news πŸ™ πŸ™‚ 😊.

Take care xx

Givingitatry

#36 Post by Givingitatry » Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:40 pm

Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:14 pm
Hey Givingitatry,

How's things with you? How was your scan? I hope everything is good all positive news πŸ™ πŸ™‚ 😊.

Take care xx
Thanks for thinking of me πŸ™‚ we had our scan and luckily have a heartbeat and praying it continues to be sticky. Next scan is 1st Nov so a little way away. Glad we passed this milestone though! Still anxious but seeing a heartbeat calms the nerves sometimes even though we know everything is still very fragile.

How are you? x

Loli21

#37 Post by Loli21 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:25 am

Awwww a little heart beat that's really good am happy for u and praying with you too.makes it all real now and I believe this is your miracle baby so it will stick all the way to 9month 😊.

Are you getting lots of pregnancy symptoms? Apparently if u do it's a good sign. Horrible feelings but good as it shows baby is growing and in good condition I guess.

Am doing well thanks. Did my first dose of Clomid during my last cycle so I hope am first time lucky. If not, I will continue this month and the next 😊.

Take care πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

Givingitatry

#38 Post by Givingitatry » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:27 pm

Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:25 am
Awwww a little heart beat that's really good am happy for u and praying with you too.makes it all real now and I believe this is your miracle baby so it will stick all the way to 9month 😊.

Are you getting lots of pregnancy symptoms? Apparently if u do it's a good sign. Horrible feelings but good as it shows baby is growing and in good condition I guess.

Am doing well thanks. Did my first dose of Clomid during my last cycle so I hope am first time lucky. If not, I will continue this month and the next 😊.

Take care πŸ€—πŸ˜Š
Hey! So sorry, I didn't see you reply to the last message :( We officially made it to 12 weeks today (measuring 12+5) so almost 13 weeks really. 2nd trimester here I come :) I'm still with morning sickness and terrible tiredness, acid reflux and gas (eugh) but just so thankful to be where we are. I'm off my meds too so maybe that'll help a little bit too. Very surreal...

How did the clomid cycle go? I know sometimes it takes a few cycles so hope if it didn't take this time that it's just around the corner for you. Keeping all crossed for you Loli21 x

Loli21

#39 Post by Loli21 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:21 pm

Awww that puts some smiles on my face. Nearly 13 weeks....wow that's amazing am so happy for you.

I heard morning sickness is good.....I mean not a good feelings but good u having one sort of good πŸ™‚. You must be happy to be off the med 😊 .

It's really nice hearing from you and knowing that everything is going just as we would want it to go. Get ready for the mat outfits πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰.

The clomid cycle didn't work or hasn't worked so far. Hopefully the one this gone cycle will. I noticed last time my period was very light which scared me a bit. I hope my period is not stopping which means early menopause as that can happen to people with low ovarian reserve. However am still hopeful.

Take care of u and baby πŸ‘Ά πŸ’“ xx

Givingitatry

#40 Post by Givingitatry » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:28 pm

Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:21 pm
Awww that puts some smiles on my face. Nearly 13 weeks....wow that's amazing am so happy for you.

I heard morning sickness is good.....I mean not a good feelings but good u having one sort of good πŸ™‚. You must be happy to be off the med 😊 .

It's really nice hearing from you and knowing that everything is going just as we would want it to go. Get ready for the mat outfits πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰.

The clomid cycle didn't work or hasn't worked so far. Hopefully the one this gone cycle will. I noticed last time my period was very light which scared me a bit. I hope my period is not stopping which means early menopause as that can happen to people with low ovarian reserve. However am still hopeful.

Take care of u and baby πŸ‘Ά πŸ’“ xx
Hey, sorry to hear it's not worked yet :( but I'll be hoping this one is more successful! Don't forget with the meds it's not uncommon for your period to be different so try not to worry but if it's on your mind why not put a call in to ask the advice from your consultant?

Thanks for all the good vibes, 14+1 now and still sick as a dog but hoping that may subside over the next fortnight. I can only hope!

Sending so much love, luck and baby dust to you :) x

Loli21

#41 Post by Loli21 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:14 pm

Awwww 14+1....gradually u won't fit in your outfits 😊. Have you got cravings?
Good to know u r doing well.

Yeah I will do. Let's see how this month goes.

Take care and always lovely hearing from you ❀ 😊

Givingitatry

#42 Post by Givingitatry » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:47 pm

Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:14 pm
Awwww 14+1....gradually u won't fit in your outfits 😊. Have you got cravings?
Good to know u r doing well.

Yeah I will do. Let's see how this month goes.

Take care and always lovely hearing from you ❀ 😊
Not sure I ever really wear proper clothes anymore! Dresses and tights are the main combo if I need to go somewhere as jeans simply aren’t comfortable!

Take care of yourself too and I have everything crossed for you! πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€πŸ™πŸ» x

Loli21

#43 Post by Loli21 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:47 pm

🀣🀣🀣 are you working from home? If so then even better coz u can choose not to even brush your hair hahah.

I looked really horrible yesterday and it was fine coz I was hidden behind my laptop during meetings 🀣🀣....love it.

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend 😊 xx

Givingitatry

#44 Post by Givingitatry » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:08 pm

Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:47 pm
🀣🀣🀣 are you working from home? If so then even better coz u can choose not to even brush your hair hahah.

I looked really horrible yesterday and it was fine coz I was hidden behind my laptop during meetings 🀣🀣....love it.

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend 😊 xx
Yes working from home albeit off work at the moment. Much better not commuting as mine is about 50-60mins each way so not Roy t the corner! Glad you got to hide yesterday when you weren’t feeling great. Have a fab weekend too x