December 21 Scans

For the in-betweenies, fingers crossed everybody!!

Moderator: Administrator

Message
Author
Luckybabe37
Posts: 2312
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:30 pm

Re: December 21 Scans

#226 Post by Luckybabe37 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:50 pm

And people on here bein saying for days there bleeding and think it all over correct??? Is that positive?? No so don’t moan at me for one comment wen others have for days on end.

Leanne87
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:02 pm

Re: December 21 Scans

#227 Post by Leanne87 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:55 pm

Luckybabe37 wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:50 pm
And people on here bein saying for days there bleeding and think it all over correct??? Is that positive?? No so don’t moan at me for one comment wen others have for days on end.
Clearly you are not reading what I have said. I will leave the awaiting scans page now and move on to the bumps one as I am not lowering myself to an argument with a stranger who cannot even think about how others may be feeling.

I hope that everything works out for you. I will no longer be reading any posts on this thread so no need to reply.

Luckybabe37
Posts: 2312
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:30 pm

Re: December 21 Scans

#228 Post by Luckybabe37 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:58 pm

O I read it ok ur pointing me out for saying she got dates rite for once! Wen others said worse and no one is arguing am just not lettin u tell me av done wrong wen I ain’t!

Tazzy
Posts: 593
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 pm
Location: Derby
Contact:

Re: December 21 Scans

#229 Post by Tazzy » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:46 am

Luckybabe37 wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:58 pm
O I read it ok ur pointing me out for saying she got dates rite for once! Wen others said worse and no one is arguing am just not lettin u tell me av done wrong wen I ain’t!
Chill out lol!
Everyone got your dates wrong, even u! It’s sorted now so just look forwards, not backwards :)
1st ICSI 2011
DS born on 4.4.2012 💙
2nd ICSI 2014
DD born 19.4.2015💖
ICSI 3 & 4 2017… both BFN
Trying again - Sept 2021 🤞🏼

Tazzy
Posts: 593
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 pm
Location: Derby
Contact:

Re: December 21 Scans

#230 Post by Tazzy » Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:47 am

There’s a ‘summer sunshines 2022’ group on bumps for those who want to join x
1st ICSI 2011
DS born on 4.4.2012 💙
2nd ICSI 2014
DD born 19.4.2015💖
ICSI 3 & 4 2017… both BFN
Trying again - Sept 2021 🤞🏼

Luckybabe37
Posts: 2312
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:30 pm

Re: December 21 Scans

#231 Post by Luckybabe37 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:40 am

I am chilled it wasn’t me pointing fingers at people on this group this group is for sharing thoughts regardless if positive or negative she needs to get of her high horse pointing fingers at me there am chilled lol

Tazzy
Posts: 593
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 pm
Location: Derby
Contact:

Re: December 21 Scans

#232 Post by Tazzy » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:22 pm

Luckybabe37 wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:40 am
I am chilled it wasn’t me pointing fingers at people on this group this group is for sharing thoughts regardless if positive or negative she needs to get of her high horse pointing fingers at me there am chilled lol
How did your scan go yesterday? X
1st ICSI 2011
DS born on 4.4.2012 💙
2nd ICSI 2014
DD born 19.4.2015💖
ICSI 3 & 4 2017… both BFN
Trying again - Sept 2021 🤞🏼

Luckybabe37
Posts: 2312
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:30 pm

Re: December 21 Scans

#233 Post by Luckybabe37 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:53 pm

It went really well baby has doubled am now 8 weeks all is good apart from they found a separate tiny area? Looked like a tiny sack but she said cud be anything like a bleed or staet of a pregnancy that didn’t continue but thing is we only just found it now on scan? Not last 2 so I dont think will be another pregnancy plus only had one put back in. Another scan next Friday on 14th to check it x

Tazzy
Posts: 593
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 pm
Location: Derby
Contact:

Re: December 21 Scans

#234 Post by Tazzy » Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:42 am

Luckybabe37 wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:53 pm
It went really well baby has doubled am now 8 weeks all is good apart from they found a separate tiny area? Looked like a tiny sack but she said cud be anything like a bleed or staet of a pregnancy that didn’t continue but thing is we only just found it now on scan? Not last 2 so I dont think will be another pregnancy plus only had one put back in. Another scan next Friday on 14th to check it x
Ahh that could explain your bleed!
Congratulations :)
1st ICSI 2011
DS born on 4.4.2012 💙
2nd ICSI 2014
DD born 19.4.2015💖
ICSI 3 & 4 2017… both BFN
Trying again - Sept 2021 🤞🏼

Luckybabe37
Posts: 2312
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:30 pm

Re: December 21 Scans

#235 Post by Luckybabe37 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:20 am

Thanks u too just got to get to 12 weeks now and can relax a little more x

Luckybabe37
Posts: 2312
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:30 pm

Re: December 21 Scans

#236 Post by Luckybabe37 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:56 am

Got scan today eek and my 12 week scan is for 28th sooner then thought as I will only be like 11 week 2 unless bein a growth sprut today

Pigletina
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:04 am

Re: December 21 Scans

#237 Post by Pigletina » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:13 am

Luckybabe37 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:56 am
Got scan today eek and my 12 week scan is for 28th sooner then thought as I will only be like 11 week 2 unless bein a growth sprut today
Good luck :) x
35 yo, TTC 2 yrs for #2. Low AMH (3.0)
IVF1 Dec 2020: 10 eggs, 5 embryos.
Three FETs: all BFN.
Last 2 tested abnormal.
IVF2 Apr 2021: 14 eggs, zero fertilised.
ICSI3 Aug 2021: 3 eggs, 2 embryos.
FET4 Oct 2021: Double transfer, BFP! EDD 30/06/22

Luckybabe37
Posts: 2312
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:30 pm

Re: December 21 Scans

#238 Post by Luckybabe37 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:40 am

Thankyou x

Tazzy
Posts: 593
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 pm
Location: Derby
Contact:

Re: December 21 Scans

#239 Post by Tazzy » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:32 am

Luckybabe37 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:40 am
Thankyou x
Just read ur sad sad news on another thread.. so sorry
1st ICSI 2011
DS born on 4.4.2012 💙
2nd ICSI 2014
DD born 19.4.2015💖
ICSI 3 & 4 2017… both BFN
Trying again - Sept 2021 🤞🏼

Luckybabe37
Posts: 2312
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:30 pm

Re: December 21 Scans

#240 Post by Luckybabe37 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:37 pm

Thankyou am currently in hospital and passed my baby it was beautiful saw everything x

Lou89
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:49 am

Re: December 21 Scans

#241 Post by Lou89 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:53 am

Luckybabe37 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:37 pm
Thankyou am currently in hospital and passed my baby it was beautiful saw everything x
So sorry Lucky. I feel your pain and hope you feel better soon. Look after yourself 🌈

Post Reply