2024 New Year Babies!

Discussion Forum for those with assisted reproduction pregnancies.

Moderator: Administrator

Givingitatry

Re: 2024 New Year Babies!

Just thought I’d see how everyone was getting on? x
C1: ICSI fresh (long): BFN
L1/2 tests: clotting, NK cells
C2: Immune FET (long): BFP chemical
C3: Immune FET (short): BFP ❤️👶🏻👶🏻
Safe arrival of 👶🏻🩷

Sibling
C4: Immune ICSI fresh (short) - freeze all OHSS
PGT-A: 3 ❄️
C5: Immune FET (short): BFP 👶🏻🩵
d1onne7857

Givingitatry wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:04 pm Just thought I’d see how everyone was getting on? x
Hi how are you getting on? Have you found out the sex of your baby?
I’m good, lots of appointments this week can’t keep up. Having 2 weekly scans at the moment to check cervix as well. Scan confirmed having a girl.
Size of a whale don’t stop eating 😆😩…x
Givingitatry

d1onne7857 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:23 pm
Givingitatry wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:04 pm Just thought I’d see how everyone was getting on? x
I’m good, lots of appointments this week can’t keep up. Having 2 weekly scans at the moment to check cervix as well. Scan confirmed having a girl.
Sorry to hear you’ve got so many appointments. It really is hard to keep up at the best of times. Congratulations on your little girl! The eating thing might continue for a while 🙊

I’m still quite sick, also having extra appointments to check all is ok while I’m struggling but everything is ok for now. Keep changing my meds but no joy really making me feel human again. Coming up to 18 weeks now and confirmed as a boy 🙂 x
Safe arrival of 👶🏻🩷

Sibling
d1onne7857

Givingitatry wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:10 pm
d1onne7857 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:23 pm
Sorry to hear you’ve got so many appointments. It really is hard to keep up at the best of times. Congratulations on your little girl! The eating thing might continue for a while 🙊

I’m still quite sick, also having extra appointments to check all is ok while I’m struggling but everything is ok for now. Keep changing my meds but no joy really making me feel human again. Coming up to 18 weeks now and confirmed as a boy 🙂 x
Sorry to hear you have been having sickness must be a lot congratulations on your little boy. Must be nice you already have a girl? Nice to have extra appointments as at least it’s reassuring to know baby okay. X
HDT888

Hi all,

Glad to hear you and your babies are all doing okay. Sorry to hear you are still feeling sick Givingitatry and hope you are both managing to stay on top of the appointments. I bet they are a faff but like you say- nice to have that extra reassurance and chance to see the little one.

Thanks for sharing your experiences of coming off the drugs the other week- I tapered off eventually and it is actually quite nice not to have take oestrogen and progesterone daily.

Did anyone else experience tiredness in the first trimester? I mostly work from home and most days I could manage 2 hours concentration before my brain packed in and by the afternoon I would often be so exhausted that I felt I couldn't do anything until I'd had a nap. Noticed a massive rise in brain power recently which has been great- although every now and then I still have a bit of an afternoon crash and need a nap. Find it odd as I have never been a day napper- not even when unwell.

Just under 4 weeks until my 20 week scan- feels like such a long time to wait after 12 weeks!

Is anyone going away abroad whilst pregnant? I would like to but a bit anxious to in case anything happens and I need to be seen.

d1onne7857 - I am also eating a lot. Can't decide if I have a little bump or if I am just getting a bit fat haha! Had to go and buy an emergency pair of cheap jeans from Tesco last night in the next size up as all mine are just a bit too tight to feel comfortable.
xx
d1onne7857

HDT888 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:46 am Hi all,

Glad to hear you and your babies are all doing okay. Sorry to hear you are still feeling sick Givingitatry and hope you are both managing to stay on top of the appointments. I bet they are a faff but like you say- nice to have that extra reassurance and chance to see the little one.

Thanks for sharing your experiences of coming off the drugs the other week- I tapered off eventually and it is actually quite nice not to have take oestrogen and progesterone daily.

Did anyone else experience tiredness in the first trimester? I mostly work from home and most days I could manage 2 hours concentration before my brain packed in and by the afternoon I would often be so exhausted that I felt I couldn't do anything until I'd had a nap. Noticed a massive rise in brain power recently which has been great- although every now and then I still have a bit of an afternoon crash and need a nap. Find it odd as I have never been a day napper- not even when unwell.

Just under 4 weeks until my 20 week scan- feels like such a long time to wait after 12 weeks!

Is anyone going away abroad whilst pregnant? I would like to but a bit anxious to in case anything happens and I need to be seen.

d1onne7857 - I am also eating a lot. Can't decide if I have a little bump or if I am just getting a bit fat haha! Had to go and buy an emergency pair of cheap jeans from Tesco last night in the next size up as all mine are just a bit too tight to feel comfortable.
xx
Hi have you felt any movements? I haven’t any yet. I feel exhausted all the time. I had hoped my energy levels would pick up a bit now but hasn’t. I wake up tired 😆😩.
I would like to to go away but same too anxious. I have booked a holiday for June next year instead when baby is here. Good to hear everything is okay with your baby. My 20 week scan is in two weeks time.
X
HDT888

Heya, nope no movements for me yet- I am 17w4d now. How far on are you? Have you felt anything in the last few days?
I feel your pain with the exhaustion- I am waking up later and later at the moment I think mines more mental than physical, I definitely feel less tired on weekends when I am not working.
Yeah- think I have decided that its not worth it re going abroad so will just do something in England instead I think (and hope it doesn't). I love your planning ahead to next year - where are you off to? xx
Lbs

Hi all. I’ve been very quiet on here but hope everyone is doing well.
I’m now 20+1 and today myself and my husband felt baby move from the outside! I have my 20 week scan on Wednesday and I’m nervous!
d1onne7857

Lbs wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:32 pm Hi all. I’ve been very quiet on here but hope everyone is doing well.
I’m now 20+1 and today myself and my husband felt baby move from the outside! I have my 20 week scan on Wednesday and I’m nervous!
Hey how did your scan go ? I have my 20
week today. X
d1onne7857

HDT888 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:28 pm Heya, nope no movements for me yet- I am 17w4d now. How far on are you? Have you felt anything in the last few days?
I feel your pain with the exhaustion- I am waking up later and later at the moment I think mines more mental than physical, I definitely feel less tired on weekends when I am not working.
Yeah- think I have decided that its not worth it re going abroad so will just do something in England instead I think (and hope it doesn't). I love your planning ahead to next year - where are you off to? xx
Hi I am 19 +5 today think I’m getting flutters, not strong movements. But my placenta is anterior so can take a little longer. I have pregnancy induced sleep apnea, compression of femoral nerve so my thigh goes numb or burning feeling.
A nausea all the time not sure if it’s caused by progesterone as I’m still on it. Off to turkey 🇹🇷 next year x
d1onne7857

Hi how is everyone getting on?
ladamesansmerci

Hi all, hope I'm okay to join this thread :)

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow, following first fresh transfer. I'm excited but feel very nervous something will go wrong!

Got my viability scan on the 25th and wishing away time until then!!!
Givingitatry

d1onne7857 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:10 pm Hi how is everyone getting on?
27 weeks and baby kicks me all night (!). Acid reflux out of control and nausea back and making food tough again. I hope you’re doing better! Although I did expect all of this as happened last time so can’t say I didn’t know what I was getting myself into this time round 😉 x
Safe arrival of 👶🏻🩷

Sibling
Givingitatry

ladamesansmerci wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:46 pm Hi all, hope I'm okay to join this thread :)

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow, following first fresh transfer. I'm excited but feel very nervous something will go wrong!

Got my viability scan on the 25th and wishing away time until then!!!
You’re always welcome to join! Although most of us are final trimester now so usually there is a scan group if you are wanting to chat to people at the same stage ❤️ congratulations on your BFP 🙂 x
Safe arrival of 👶🏻🩷

Sibling
d1onne7857

Givingitatry wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:00 pm
d1onne7857 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:10 pm Hi how is everyone getting on?
27 weeks and baby kicks me all night (!). Acid reflux out of control and nausea back and making food tough again. I hope you’re doing better! Although I did expect all of this as happened last time so can’t say I didn’t know what I was getting myself into this time round 😉 x
I’m good thanks 27weeks today. Glad to hear all is okay. X
d1onne7857

Hi how’s everyone getting on? My baby femur is measuring small and on the 3rd centile. So I’m stressing out have another growth scan next week. I know better but…I have been googling and can be sign of downs and dwarfism. So I have been so scared and upset.
Hoping for good news next week hopefully she catches up.
Givingitatry

d1onne7857 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:41 pm Hi how’s everyone getting on? My baby femur is measuring small and on the 3rd centile. So I’m stressing out have another growth scan next week. I know better but…I have been googling and can be sign of downs and dwarfism. So I have been so scared and upset.
Hoping for good news next week hopefully she catches up.
Easier said than done but try not to worry. Are they small all over ie lower percentiles across the board? Some babies are just smaller overall ❤️ good luck next week x
Safe arrival of 👶🏻🩷

Sibling
d1onne7857

Thanks for your message. It’s just her femur is measuring behind. I have a scan on Wednesday so hopefully improves. If it hasn’t I will have a fetal medicine scan so they can check her other limbs done by consultant. If it’s only her femur it’s not likely to be a cause for concern. If her arms measures small too then then it is more an indication of anomaly's.
Hopefully I’m stressing about nothing x
HDT888

I really hope your scan went well on Wednesday d1onne7857. I understand a bit about how stressful this can be as our son was measuring on the 1st centile at our 20 week scan. He had FGR due to placental insufficiency. xx
d1onne7857

HDT888 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:02 pm I really hope your scan went well on Wednesday d1onne7857. I understand a bit about how stressful this can be as our son was measuring on the 1st centile at our 20 week scan. He had FGR due to placental insufficiency. xx
Thanks for responding hope your pregnancy is going well? I had a consultant fetal medicine scan. They check baby in more depth. Nothing found on scan that’s suggests a fetal anomalies. But baby is still measuring small going with she will just be constitutionally small. Being induced @37weeks due to SGA only a week and half to go. My placenta sufficiency is normal. Xx
HDT888

Ah that is good, glad to hear that it wasn't due to anomalies or placenta!

I didn't want to say until I knew you were okay but I am not pregnant anymore. I was going for bi-weekly scans with a fetal medicine consultant after my 20 week scan and by 22 weeks I had developed severe early onset pre-eclampsia and was hospitalised. It was a bit surreal - I went in for a scan and then didn't go home again for 4 weeks. Ended up on a lot of BP medicines but thankfully it was controllable. Our son was delivered at 25+2 weeks due to a scan showing that he was starting to struggle with the poor placental function (so high risk of stillbirth if we didn't deliver). Due to the FGR he was only the size of a 22/23 week old baby- there was nothing wrong with him chromosomally, he was perfect. We got to spend 4 precious days with him before he passed due to his prematurity.

I hope you are feeling okay about being induced early.

And I hope all is well with the other ladies on this thread earlier in the year xxx
d1onne7857

HDT888 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:43 pm Ah that is good, glad to hear that it wasn't due to anomalies or placenta!

I didn't want to say until I knew you were okay but I am not pregnant anymore. I was going for bi-weekly scans with a fetal medicine consultant after my 20 week scan and by 22 weeks I had developed severe early onset pre-eclampsia and was hospitalised. It was a bit surreal - I went in for a scan and then didn't go home again for 4 weeks. Ended up on a lot of BP medicines but thankfully it was controllable. Our son was delivered at 25+2 weeks due to a scan showing that he was starting to struggle with the poor placental function (so high risk of stillbirth if we didn't deliver). Due to the FGR he was only the size of a 22/23 week old baby- there was nothing wrong with him chromosomally, he was perfect. We got to spend 4 precious days with him before he passed due to his prematurity.

I hope you are feeling okay about being induced early.

And I hope all is well with the other ladies on this thread earlier in the year xxx
Oh gosh I’m so sorry you have been through so much and so
sad you lost your son. Thanks for taking the time to respond and share with us. How are you feeling/getting on?
I don’t really want to be induced, but growth isn’t great so it is what it is. Xx
Lbs

Good morning all,

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.

I’ve been quiet on here as my little Pippy decided that they couldn’t wait any longer and decided to make an appearance via emergency c section at 26+2 on 2nd October. As you’d expect my little Pippy is still in NICU but hopefully within the next 4-6 weeks we will be home
d1onne7857

Lbs wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:30 am Good morning all,

I’ve been quiet on here as my little Pippy decided that they couldn’t wait any longer and decided to make an appearance via emergency c section at 26+2 on 2nd October. As you’d expect my little Pippy is still in NICU but hopefully within the next 4-6 weeks we will be home
Hi glad to hear your baby is doing well. I spent Christmas Day on delivery suite. Best Christmas present ever my baby girl arrived around midday. X
Givingitatry

d1onne7857 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:37 pm
Lbs wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:30 am Good morning all,

Hi glad to hear your baby is doing well. I spent Christmas Day on delivery suite. Best Christmas present ever my baby girl arrived around midday. X
Congratulations! Glad to hear they arrived safe and sound ❤️ 2 more days to go for me (c-section planned) then the journey to have our family is complete. Can’t quite believe it! Enjoy all the newborn snuggles x
Safe arrival of 👶🏻🩷

Sibling